Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5825 replies. Last post 8 minutes ago by Dreamer1270.

Page 231 of 389
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
765 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2016, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Guys, is there any logic or sense in trying to play 100X Cash game anymore? I am planning to find the list of stores that has this game in South Florida.

If anyone has the updated/latest list of shops that carry this game (or) instant liability for this game, please let me know.

You mean 100X, and not 50X?

100X is listed on the active games, but virtually no stores in Florida carries the game. Many LPers have went around calling and asking retailers. There are some stores listed as having it, but it is essentially discontinued and officially ending in August.

United States
    Member #175359
    June 12, 2016
    103 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes Dracos. I mean 100X ($25 game) only..As its ending in August and also, there are still top prizes left (from $1000 to $50k and  million dollar prizes), would you suggest playing this game if we can find this game in any of the stores?

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      765 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2016, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Yes Dracos. I mean 100X ($25 game) only..As its ending in August and also, there are still top prizes left (from $1000 to $50k and  million dollar prizes), would you suggest playing this game if we can find this game in any of the stores?

If you can find it somewhere, definitely. There are many big prizes out there. I assume some may have been tossed, or destroyed given the number remaining and the game ending.

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        373 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2016, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

There are exactly zero 100X tickets left in the state. I got the list last week. Only one store (in Newport Richey) was on it as having a book in inventory that hadn't been activated. I drove to the store and spoke to the manager who said the book had been stolen or lost and that others had come before me asking about it. That's one game I can assure you is completely done.

United States
          Member #175359
          June 12, 2016
          103 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2016, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

WoW!!! That's unbelievable!!! So many prized tickets destroyed!!!???? There is no logic at allShocked

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            246 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2016, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

lottery says last day to sell was June 17th anyway ... redeem August 16th

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              765 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2016, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

WoW!!! That's unbelievable!!! So many prized tickets destroyed!!!???? There is no logic at allShocked

Mhm. I can understand someone missing a single number match on a $25 ticket. There's so many numbers on them. But people need to double, and triple check those tickets. 

I've found winners in my losers pile. Nothing too big, I found a $30 and $40 Holiday Gifts winner.  I suspect some of those tickets may have been removed/destroyed. At any rate, any destroyed in that process is unethical.

I think I'm going to try to track down some King's Ransom on Friday. I haven't played that game before, but I think I might buy a book or two of it. I'm going to have to double/triple check those tickets since they aren't numbers. 

Anyone notice the $1 Lots of Bucks ticket stopped spitting out winners? Hundreds of Dollars also has a large number of prizes remaining. I might start playing those two games.

United States
                Member #175371
                June 13, 2016
                246 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Mhm. I can understand someone missing a single number match on a $25 ticket. There's so many numbers on them. But people need to double, and triple check those tickets. 

I've found winners in my losers pile. Nothing too big, I found a $30 and $40 Holiday Gifts winner.  I suspect some of those tickets may have been removed/destroyed. At any rate, any destroyed in that process is unethical.

I think I'm going to try to track down some King's Ransom on Friday. I haven't played that game before, but I think I might buy a book or two of it. I'm going to have to double/triple check those tickets since they aren't numbers. 

Anyone notice the $1 Lots of Bucks ticket stopped spitting out winners? Hundreds of Dollars also has a large number of prizes remaining. I might start playing those two games.

I haven't seen $100 winners on the $1 tickets in months (just $25's $20's $15's lots of $10's) most look like this ;-)

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  373 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2016, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Low though the stocks are, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding King's Ransom. I burned through two more books today at a couple of places here in town. Ended up with about half what I put in. Picked up a few Super Millions as well, to no avail. I'll probably stick with KR for a while, at least until I've cleared out what I can find nearby.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #171925
                    January 13, 2016
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2016, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Hundreds of Dollars game is not orderable anymore. (No idea why, it's fairly new). There's a list I made on June 4th of orderable/not orderable games. Bottom of page 211

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      345 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2016, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

This is NOT  my ticket.

It belonged to a guy at the gas station I normally buy at. A homeless guy comes in and does some small work for them often. Usually only buys the $3 crosswords, maybe one a day. He won $3 off the crossword the other day so he bought two of the Bejeweled tickets above. This one won $1000.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        765 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2016, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

This is NOT  my ticket.

It belonged to a guy at the gas station I normally buy at. A homeless guy comes in and does some small work for them often. Usually only buys the $3 crosswords, maybe one a day. He won $3 off the crossword the other day so he bought two of the Bejeweled tickets above. This one won $1000.

That's incredible, and to someone who really needs the money! God bless him. Smile

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          765 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2016, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm noticing the lottery takes their time when updating tickets selectively on the list. They update when a prize is hit on a ticket like Electric 8s, but they take their time when updating $25 Florida Cash. Several jackpots were hit. There can't be more than 6 of the $1 million prizes remaining now.  $25 Fortune also hasn't received updates in a while, although it has had several hits on the $1 million prize. 

Not sure if they delegate those responsibilities within their team, or if they wait until the full legal period before they are forced to update those numbers in order to generate more sales.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #151010
                            January 5, 2014
                            232 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2016, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

So anything new on the dwindling tickets for 50X, KR, or 200MS?

Also, for those people that win the grand prize in these games, will the FL Lottery provide (on request) the Roll number info? That way we can look at the winners and see if there was a gap in the sequence in the place a prize would have normally been placed?

Jacksonville
                              United States
                              Member #153806
                              March 26, 2014
                              361 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2016, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

So anything new on the dwindling tickets for 50X, KR, or 200MS?

Also, for those people that win the grand prize in these games, will the FL Lottery provide (on request) the Roll number info? That way we can look at the winners and see if there was a gap in the sequence in the place a prize would have normally been placed?

Nothing new on the 50X, KR and $200MS it appears.  You can request the roll number on the grand prize tickets from a particular game.  I did it with the $5M prizes in the 100X game.  However, there is a catch, they will likely charge you a fee for it.  They may not charge the fee if the request is for only 2 or 3 tickets, but if you ask for all 18 claimed prizes like in the $200MS, expect them to provide you a cost estimate in the ballpark of $100 that you have to pay before they will send you the information.  The way it will come is that they will email or paper mail you a copy of the back of the winning ticket with the winner's address redacted.  The winner's name and city will still be on the ticket.  The back of the ticket shows the roll number and ticket number.

Page 231 of 389