Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 233 of 355
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175371
June 13, 2016
212 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2016, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Ransom for a King?................................ What about for a A-9 that beats a Q-9................

#SWFLONFIRE 

#BEATALLODDS

Don't buy up all the winning tickets ... suppose to be down that way this weekend (was going to be that way yesterday but plans fell through)

KR tickets around here are 0197878 to 0204719

Florida
    United States
    Member #171925
    January 13, 2016
    316 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:10 am - IP Logged

Congrats EMTAdam! (And your dad too).

Also, thank you! Your winning on KR has vindicated my ranting and raving about it having one ready to come up and having at least one prize left! Lol.

On a related note - Over the years I feel like I've noticed Cape Coral has a disproportionate # of winners in it. I'm curious if it's just by chance or if it has something to do with how the tickets get distributed. As in maybe the winners for games frequently get printed in a certain range and that range often gets distributed in that region.

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2016, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Bit of a follow up.

The book the store I buy from is on 199877. I'd be curious to see what the first three winners were on, to see if the winners are split apart as much as has been hypothesized.

10,800,000 tickets total. 180,000 books for the game. I don't know what # they start on though and I think it was previously stated that they don't do it entirely sequential. But presumably fairly close to.

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        619 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2016, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I agree, Cape Coral does seem to be a hot area for what may seem from a glance has a disproportionate number of wins . Then again, people say this about south FL in general. South FL has the largest population density in the state, however. I'm not sure what the population is like in Cape Coral, or how ticket sales vary from that particular area. I know using probability and statistics, the chances of a given area receiving a jackpot should increase with the number of sales. That wouldn't necessarily take into account distribution practices, of course.  I've recently started seeing more winners in north and central FL with several people hitting $1 million prizes on FL Cash/Fortune tickets.

I just received information about stores in Jacksonville/Gainesville area that have King's Ransom, 200MS, and Hundreds of Dollars.  There's alot of stores that have King's Ransom stocked (probably close to 40-50 books around that area). With that information, knowing that Adam found the jackpot toward the later book numbers, I think I'm not going to even bother buying any of that game with there being a potential 2 jackpots left. I might buy 1 or 2 tickets just to see where it falls in the book grouping system, but if the number isn't substantially different (50k-100k) then I don't think this is a game worth buying. 

I think my new strategy is going to be to play a random combination of: $1 game Hundreds of Dollars, 50X Cash, $5 Winning Streak, $ 5 Flamingo, $5 Gold Rush, and $20 gold Rush. I get paid tomorrow, so I'll probably go play a bunch of tickets and will update you all on the results.

United States
          Member #175371
          June 13, 2016
          212 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2016, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Someone posted that the Fab 4s can't be ordered anymore ...  would someone be willing to post where in Central Florida they still have tickets .. plzzzz .. all my usual stores have ran out ... I'd really appreciate it :-) TIA

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            619 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2016, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Someone posted that the Fab 4s can't be ordered anymore ...  would someone be willing to post where in Central Florida they still have tickets .. plzzzz .. all my usual stores have ran out ... I'd really appreciate it :-) TIA

If you email Marvin Campbell at SOMD06@dol.state.fl.us he can help you out. He's the Orlando area district rep. Just tell him the game/game number, and request information about locations in surrounding areas. Normally it takes them a day, or two at max to get you that information.

United States
              Member #175371
              June 13, 2016
              212 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2016, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

If you email Marvin Campbell at SOMD06@dol.state.fl.us he can help you out. He's the Orlando area district rep. Just tell him the game/game number, and request information about locations in surrounding areas. Normally it takes them a day, or two at max to get you that information.

Thanks .. tried my last "other side of town" store and no Fab 4's

had to make do with these

Largo
                United States
                Member #157181
                July 11, 2014
                192 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2016, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I decided to play King's Ransom today, bought tickets #46-#56

Tickets #50, #52, #53 and #56 were all winners. 3 for 10$ each and one $30. Debating whether I should cash them for more tickets or not.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  619 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2016, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I decided to play King's Ransom today, bought tickets #46-#56

Tickets #50, #52, #53 and #56 were all winners. 3 for 10$ each and one $30. Debating whether I should cash them for more tickets or not.

Jase - Nice $25 win on a $1 ticket. I like the simplicity of the Lots of Bucks game. 

KFla- What is the book number on the back of those tickets? Adam just found a jackpot on KR yesterday in Cape Coral. The book he got his winning ticket from was in the 204,000 number so I wouldn't suggest playing that game if the tickets are anywhere near that number.

Largo
                    United States
                    Member #157181
                    July 11, 2014
                    192 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2016, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Jase - Nice $25 win on a $1 ticket. I like the simplicity of the Lots of Bucks game. 

KFla- What is the book number on the back of those tickets? Adam just found a jackpot on KR yesterday in Cape Coral. The book he got his winning ticket from was in the 204,000 number so I wouldn't suggest playing that game if the tickets are anywhere near that number.

It's 204,118. Thanks for the tip!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      619 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2016, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

It's 204,118. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah, Adam's was 204,488. I'd stay away. I was planning on buying a book of that game tomorrow, but I think I'll focus elsewhere. 

We haven't seen a jackpot hit on the $5 Winning Streak since they reordered it. I'm guessing it might be due for a hit pretty soon.

Cape Coral Florida
                        United States
                        Member #138938
                        February 10, 2013
                        64 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2016, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

See and that would never had happened if you didn't win the big on last week to give you enough to get rid of the books that weren't the best and give you the winning tickets now. I love it congrats Adam again.

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          212 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2016, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

success ... found a store with a lot of the $1 tickets

Thanks Dracos ... I love the $20/$25/$45/$100 wins from $1 tickets

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                            Jacksonville Florida
                            United States
                            Member #23018
                            October 6, 2005
                            918 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

FYI - In the Jacksonville area today, a couple of the places that had the KR tickets had books in the 0204088 range, so no big prize winner in those books since EMTAdam's winner was from a book in the 0204488 range. It looks like these books are in the final grouping for this game, so any big prize winners will have to be in much lower book/grouping numbers...

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              619 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

FYI - In the Jacksonville area today, a couple of the places that had the KR tickets had books in the 0204088 range, so no big prize winner in those books since EMTAdam's winner was from a book in the 0204488 range. It looks like these books are in the final grouping for this game, so any big prize winners will have to be in much lower book/grouping numbers...

Hmm, thanks for the info Duckman! Yeah, I'm not touching King's Ransom then. Even then, the game was reordered and orgiinally only had 4 prizes. I'm assuming Adam hit one of the last jackpots. Do you think if one were found in the 150k range it would be worth playing? There's still a good number of $10 Holiday Gifts tickets out there in 60k and under range. I might consider going back to that game. 

Thoughts on the likelihood of a hit on older games like $10 50X, $10 200MS or $20 LFL? The instant liability reports we've seen on those two $10 games have them in the high 90 percentile range of tickets sold. 

The $25 Fortune, and Florida Cash tickets have been having a huge wave of big winners recently.

Page 233 of 355