Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5239 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by Falster.

Page 235 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
597 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2016, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

As far as I know, there is no 200MS tickets anywhere in South Florida as I completed playing 44 tickets today....I am sure FL lotto is playing their tricks by either keeping the prized tickets or destroying them because the game is not expiring until next year or so!!! I think we are wasting our money and time with such a corrupted and fraudulent system....I am not sure whether to continue being cheated like this...This is worse than even 3rd world countries where you have to do anything by the rules in the book whereas system is totally corrupt and you will be forced to believe that everything is played  as a fair game by rules and regulations!!!! I just want to vent out my frustration...

After playing through 8 $25 Florida Cash tickets and having every single one be a dud this morning, I'd agree. 

The destruction and deactivation of tickets is where there's truly room for game manipulation. They earn an even greater profit from jackpots not claimed, so it wouldn't surprise me if some weren't intended to be claimed.

My experiences with 50X this morning was good. No, not "Adam" good, but it did allow me to play through another book of $10 Holiday Gifts and 50X after. 

Sorry to hear you haven't been having any luck with the tickets lately bud. 

FL
    United States
    Member #168858
    September 20, 2015
    131 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2016, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

After playing through 8 $25 Florida Cash tickets and having every single one be a dud this morning, I'd agree. 

The destruction and deactivation of tickets is where there's truly room for game manipulation. They earn an even greater profit from jackpots not claimed, so it wouldn't surprise me if some weren't intended to be claimed.

My experiences with 50X this morning was good. No, not "Adam" good, but it did allow me to play through another book of $10 Holiday Gifts and 50X after. 

Sorry to hear you haven't been having any luck with the tickets lately bud. 

Sorry to hear about all those duds on FLCash.  That sucks.

Glad you finally found something on the 50X. You must have hit a 500 or 1k in order to play through a couple of more books?

Largo
      United States
      Member #157181
      July 11, 2014
      189 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2016, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have a list of 200MS available in Tampa bay?

United States
        Member #175371
        June 13, 2016
        200 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2016, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Another Sunoco another win on $1 ticket

Florida
          United States
          Member #151010
          January 5, 2014
          196 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2016, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, the Food Max isn't Dandy Food Mart. I didn't realize it until I pulled up Google Maps. Dandy Food Mart is in the plaza with the Metro PCS store just to the east of the Food Max (there's a wooden fence that divides the two). I tried to go into there today but the parking situation sucks and is set up for a fender bender so I didn't stop.

I did go in the SE9 store tonight. Interesting you bought the remaining 50X tickets and they replaced it with a roll of 200MS. I'm guessing you played the first 15 of those since it was on no 15?  How did the remainder of that 50X roll turn out. The guy said he still had a full roll of 50X just no place to put it since they put the 200MS roll in. Were you the one that got them to put that in? If so, pretty cool. I didn't play any but this might be a way of getting them to activate the game we want.

Florida
            United States
            Member #151010
            January 5, 2014
            196 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2016, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

By the way, with all the activity going on, where in the world in Skeptic? If anybody can find some decent wins on a dwindling game its him.

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              597 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2016, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey all,

Here are some updates from my lotto play in Gainesville today. I wish I had huge winners to show, but I didn't get anything over $100. I did get surprisingly decent results on several books. I managed to play through 1 1/2 books of 50X, and 2 books of the $10 Holiday Gifts (plus 8 Florida cash duds...). I was only able to play so much today due to how many $100 winners I found which kept money in my pockets. 

• Note: I did buy random 50X tickets to finish off the roll from the Sun Store, no big winners. Just random 5X and 10X fake multipliers with $2 under it. The 50X ticket can really make a lottery scratchoff player quit playing scratchoffs with how annoying it can be with multipliers. 
              • AK Kwik in Gainesville has about 20 books of $10 Holiday Gifts (many of which are under the 50k book number, 10 books of the 50X cash, and over 10 books of 200MS.  The people there are absolutely amazing, some of the warmest I've ever encountered. I would highly recommend this place. There are people who drive from even Miami just to buy scratch tickets from this location. I was told plenty come from Jacksonville as well. They will put a book "aside" for you to play, and you only. Although that might help scratch addicts chase, that's something really cool that I respect about them. If I ever win big, I will give these people a very nice tip (along with sharing some with the LP family).  I plan on going back probably on Tuesday to play through some more $10 Holiday Gifts. They have 10 books that are below 60k book number, some in the 20k's, one I believe in the 18k, and several in the 40k's.  AK Kwin has most games, including the Power 8's. 

Roll 1: 50X Cash Book (from Sun Food store in Gainesville) 

000- $50 

3 - $100 

11 -$30

14- $15

17 - $15

21 - $20

23 - $10

24 $100 (second $100 winner!) 

25 - $15 

27- $25

33 - $10 

35- $100 (third $100 winner, decent roll...)

36 - $10 

39- $20 

43 - $20 

47- $20 

48 - $25 

49 - $15

51 - $10 

57 - $15 

Total winners: 21/60 = 1 in 2.85 (Better odds than $25 tickets, not a bad roll!) 

Total return: $635 (slightly profitable) 

Roll 2: $10 Holiday Gifts ( Book number 49k, way under Adam's big win) 

4- $10 

7- $100

9- $100 (not bad...)

12- $20

19- $15 

20 - $30 

22- $20 

24 - $15

25 - $30

31 - $10

32- $15 

39- $10 

42- $15

43 - $20 

44- $10

47 - $10

49- $10

53- $20 

54 - $20 

Total winners:  19/60 or 1 in 3.157 (better than average game odds) 

Total return: $465  (-$135, not a horrible return on this game)

I played through another half a book of 50X, and an entire book of $10 Holiday Gifts. I'll post the results for the other $10 Holiday Gifts book later (although this book has been much more harsh with me being halfway through it at the time of writing this post). Below are pictures of the $100 wins, and other fun wins. 

My first "bells" symbol on the $10 Holiday Gifts

When I saw the "win all" tree  I was freaking out. The last "win all" I found on this game was a $1000 winner. I'm still determined to find a $5k+ hit, or the second jackpot on this game. I have a strange affection for this game despite how it has been hit or miss for me. Perhaps it is because green is my favorite color. 

There's still "low" book numbers out there for the $10 Holiday Gifts. Perhaps a jackpot remaining? 

Other random, but decent wins on $5 and $1 tickets. 

My first "win all" on a $1 ticket. (only $10, but still cool to see on a $1 ticket) 

This is what I have left to scratch. After all the scratching I've done today, I suddenly don't have the urge to touch these haha. 

United States
                Member #175371
                June 13, 2016
                200 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2016, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Very nice Dracos ... I love the variety of $100 wins ... in all the Holiday Gifts tickets I have bought $1's $2's $5's $10's I never won with a symbol

. .. it drove me to stop playing them ... I feel like if you play enough you should see them, just like if you are doing 2016 Jubilee or WoF  you should get a few bonus wins from time to time, not just straight wins ... only the Holiday Gifts held out on me

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #151010
                  January 5, 2014
                  196 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2016, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Great report! So there really is a good shot that a $2M winner is still out there in Holiday Cash. Nice.

With so many books in AK stock for these games and their ability in the past to get a large number of books for non-orderable games, what's their jackpot history? You'd think they'd hit quite a few especially given how rare 200MS is becoming.

I just feel right now like a wait and see approach to see if it really makes better odds for dwindling tickets from games still listing jackpots. Some of you guys need to hit AK and buy em out so we can get this inventory cleared once and for all. Given how I remember everybody was buying up 100X like crazy for what really felt like there HAD to be 1 of those 6 or so jackpots remaining....and coming up empty, I'm very skeptical that the big ones are still out there (Adam's wins aside).

I mean what are the odds a couple jackpots went to vending machine locations to be picked up by the FL Lottery before the roll was completely sold?

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    597 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2016, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Great report! So there really is a good shot that a $2M winner is still out there in Holiday Cash. Nice.

With so many books in AK stock for these games and their ability in the past to get a large number of books for non-orderable games, what's their jackpot history? You'd think they'd hit quite a few especially given how rare 200MS is becoming.

I just feel right now like a wait and see approach to see if it really makes better odds for dwindling tickets from games still listing jackpots. Some of you guys need to hit AK and buy em out so we can get this inventory cleared once and for all. Given how I remember everybody was buying up 100X like crazy for what really felt like there HAD to be 1 of those 6 or so jackpots remaining....and coming up empty, I'm very skeptical that the big ones are still out there (Adam's wins aside).

I mean what are the odds a couple jackpots went to vending machine locations to be picked up by the FL Lottery before the roll was completely sold?

Jasefan  - Nice $25 win on the $1 Lots of Bucks! Getting those types of wins on $1 tickets feels amazing. That sucks that the Holiday tickets held out on you. My experience has been that books either contain alot of symbols, or no symbols at all. The books that have no symbols tend to have lower payout rates. That was my first time seeing the "Win $100" symbol bell, and I've probably played close to 1,000 $10 Holiday Gifts tickets. Maybe more. I have an embarrassingly large pile of duds. 

Zzplay - I'm actually not sure. The owner mentioned "we've had alot of very big winners here", but I don't know about any jackpot hits. With how many books they order  and how many tickets are purchased daily, I'm sure $500 and $1k prizes are a common occurrence there. The owner did mention that there was a guy in Miami who bought over 60 books of 100X The cash. (Back when it was still attainable, I'm sure during the big "hunt" for the remaining jackpots). Someone purchasing that large quantity of books likely is a former lottery winner, super rich, or absolutely insane. I feel a little crazy sometimes buying as many tickets as I do as a teacher, and I'm definitely going to cut back now with what my salary is going to look like at UF. Maybe 1 splurge a month, tops. 

Well, the theory of dwindling tickets having better chances seems to hold true. Look at the $10 Holiday Gifts, which had only 7% of tickets in supply. A bunch of us (Gators, Adam, myself) hunted that ticket down and played through numerous rolls of that game. Adam finally found one of the jackpots. With there being likely 5%, perhaps less left and 1 jackpot remaining, the odds of a jackpot remaining is questionable. I wouldn't buy any $10 Holiday Tickets near the book number Adam purchased his winning ticket (his was around #112k I believe), but I see buying $10 Holiday tickets from the first big distribution pool (1-#60k) as yielding the highest chances of another jackpot being found. Honestly, I'd go nuts even if I hit $5k, or $10k. I've already hit $1k on the Holiday Gifts, so I feel "overdue" but we know that's a common fallacy among gamblers. ;-p 

I think you're right to question if, or how many jackpots remain. I stopped playing 200MS because while there are "2/20" advertised jackpots remaining, I feel the probability of one of the 3 jackpots remaining on 50X The Cash, or 1 jackpot on $10 Holiday Gifts is more likely to be hit. 200MS is a superior $10 game among those tickets, for sure, considering how much significantly easier it is to hit $500 or $1k on that game

I'm absolutely shocked at how many books AK Kwik is able to attain. I think we underestimated how many 200MS, 50X The Cash, and $10 Holiday Gifts books remain. Sure, the supply has dwindled, but they were able to acquire 10 additional books of 50X The Cash, 20 books of $10 Holiday Gifts, and 10 200MS from their rep like it was nothing. Perhaps their rep is pulling these books from other locations in surrounding areas. I know mom and pop stores that have old books like 200MS are sometimes itching to get rid of it because of how interest dwindles on old games. 

Honestly, I think buying out one of these games wouldn't take much capital. I was able to play through about 3-4 books today using $700. (probably got back $200 back after all of that, maybe $250). Assuming there's 100 books of 50X The Cash across the state, it would be $60,000. The average payback is around $350 it seems on a $10 book, meaning a person would lose $25k maximum. With a potential three jackpots out there, if one of the $1 million prizes were hit, it would more than justify the adventure. The $200 MS is a similar ticket of dwindling supply. The $10 Holiday Gifts ticket is a bit different, with many books still scattered far across the state. 

Skeptic, I need you to come and tell me how all my writing is boring you! Sad Wavey

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      355 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2016, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice run Dracos! And thanks very much for providing all the info about AK. Going to be hard for me to decide whether to drive to Gainesville or Panama City this weekend to buy a book of $200MS.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #151010
                        January 5, 2014
                        196 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2016, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, quick question. When you bought out the 50X at the Sun Store they had another roll of 50X ready to go because they tried selling that to me but I didn't want it. How did you get them to replace that with a 200MS roll that wasn't in their display rather than put the other 50X in the retail cubby?

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          597 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2016, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, quick question. When you bought out the 50X at the Sun Store they had another roll of 50X ready to go because they tried selling that to me but I didn't want it. How did you get them to replace that with a 200MS roll that wasn't in their display rather than put the other 50X in the retail cubby?

Hey, 

Zzrplay-  I actually didn't buy any 200MS from the Sun Store. I was tempted to grab the last $200k/yr for Life on the roll, but I have had horrible experiences with that game. That one dude who keeps posting his wins on that game on the FL lottery twitter (you know who I'm talking about...he probably works for them as a marketing agent, lmao) almost tricked me into buying it! 

I bought 1 roll + another 8-10 50X The Cash tickets (from the previous remaining roll), and a random mix of $5 tickets. I think the cashier thought that was his last 50X The Cash roll, so he went and tried put up the $200MS roll. I asked him how many books of 50X The Cash he had prior to buying that roll, and he told me 1. Perhaps he forgot he had that one, or had that one delivered later that day. 

Did you play any 200MS today? If so, how did it go?

Mr Gray  - How far is Panama City, and Gainesville from you? The AK Kwik in Gainesville has a ticket collection comparable to a lottery district office, and the people are extremely friendly/cool. I don't know too many lottery retailers who are willing to put a ticket aside for you to play.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            355 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2016, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Hey, 

Zzrplay-  I actually didn't buy any 200MS from the Sun Store. I was tempted to grab the last $200k/yr for Life on the roll, but I have had horrible experiences with that game. That one dude who keeps posting his wins on that game on the FL lottery twitter (you know who I'm talking about...he probably works for them as a marketing agent, lmao) almost tricked me into buying it! 

I bought 1 roll + another 8-10 50X The Cash tickets (from the previous remaining roll), and a random mix of $5 tickets. I think the cashier thought that was his last 50X The Cash roll, so he went and tried put up the $200MS roll. I asked him how many books of 50X The Cash he had prior to buying that roll, and he told me 1. Perhaps he forgot he had that one, or had that one delivered later that day. 

Did you play any 200MS today? If so, how did it go?

Mr Gray  - How far is Panama City, and Gainesville from you? The AK Kwik in Gainesville has a ticket collection comparable to a lottery district office, and the people are extremely friendly/cool. I don't know too many lottery retailers who are willing to put a ticket aside for you to play.

I'm in Tallahassee so PC and Gainesville are both a 2-ish-hour drive. I'll probably go through two books of $200MS whichever direction I choose. PC has the benefit, though, of allowing me to enjoy some time by the ocean while $200MS steals my money. Decisions, decisions.

Went looking for a 50X book today, but apparently I've cleared the town (the only place here other than HQ that had any was a tiny little grocer that had about five books--HQ may still have a few tickets). So, I played through three books of the old $5 Flamingo instead. Usual fare, unfortunately; paid about half back.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              355 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Went through another full book of $200MS. $505 back on $600, so, I didn't get beaten up too bad. Still the big fish eludes me.

Also burned nearly another $5 Flamingo book (it was an open roll and someone else had purchased the first two tickets). Still have to double-check, but, if I didn't miss anything it had to be the worst return I've seen yet on a $5 book. $105 back on $290. There must've been something good on those first couple of tickets.

Interestingly, I'm finding Power 8's nowhere. That game is now officially on my radar. I'll request a list of retailers Monday. If there are any in Cape Coral, I'm outta here! Leaving

Page 235 of 350