Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5242 replies. Last post 2 minutes ago by duckman.

Page 347 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Miami
United States
Member #176478
August 7, 2016
33 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2016, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Another 2 $5 holiday cards and another double bell prize $5 with a $10 return. This is getting ridiculous. Have never broken even so many times in a week.

Bought 3 $2 holiday cards to change it up.

Florida
    United States
    Member #167757
    July 29, 2015
    355 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2016, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

skeptic, back to racking up 500s. The world is working again.

Miami
      United States
      Member #176478
      August 7, 2016
      33 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

And the three $2 holiday gifts I bought, a returned investment of $6. It's break even week!

Miami, FL
        United States
        Member #177950
        October 31, 2016
        18 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:50 am - IP Logged

As of last year tomorrow new tickets were put out so keep an eye out tomorrow for new tickets :)!

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #61435
          May 22, 2008
          906 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I just found book #66613 for Holiday Gifts and bought it.  Im kind of afraid to scratch it. ...

Anything good?

Pensacola, FL
            United States
            Member #164834
            March 16, 2015
            84 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2016, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

United States
              Member #175371
              June 13, 2016
              201 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2016, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

very nice

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                868 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2016, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

I know I am late but congrats on your big win Dracos! You worked for it and deserved it!

jacksonville florida
                  United States
                  Member #174115
                  April 4, 2016
                  87 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2016, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Going to be a good day..stopped for fuel and picked up a $20 Doubler and got my first Goldbar  this game for for a quick $500.00!!

Miami, FL
                    United States
                    Member #177950
                    October 31, 2016
                    18 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2016, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Going to be a good day..stopped for fuel and picked up a $20 Doubler and got my first Goldbar  this game for for a quick $500.00!!

Way to go! Glad to hear people are doing well on this ticket!! Keep it up!

I've bought 5 within the past 2 days. 4 Losers, 1 Winner- Single match for $10 with the doubler. ::Rolls eyes::

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1089 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2016, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Way to go! Glad to hear people are doing well on this ticket!! Keep it up!

I've bought 5 within the past 2 days. 4 Losers, 1 Winner- Single match for $10 with the doubler. ::Rolls eyes::

all I've heard around here is that the new DOUBLER is ripping a lot of people off ... I was lucky catching that 10X 25 twice for $500 .. BIG JIM and Steve the midget are getting hosed ... Steve bought 2 books - $415 and $375 back .... looks like the warm/hot books havn't been circulated around much yet ....

wouldn't surprise me if the game gets hot all of a sudden .....

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Miami, FL
                        United States
                        Member #177950
                        October 31, 2016
                        18 Posts
                        Posted: November 29, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

all I've heard around here is that the new DOUBLER is ripping a lot of people off ... I was lucky catching that 10X 25 twice for $500 .. BIG JIM and Steve the midget are getting hosed ... Steve bought 2 books - $415 and $375 back .... looks like the warm/hot books havn't been circulated around much yet ....

wouldn't surprise me if the game gets hot all of a sudden .....

Ouch! That must hurt to win about just a little more than half. I have friends that always do one and done and end up getting 250 or 500 on this ticket and for the life of me I have never won anything over $50- and ive bought over 50. Might scale down on the higher amount tickets and just stick to the $2,$5,$10 tickets and maybe buy 5 of the $20/$25 per week because they're absolutely brutal if you lose lol. 

Anyways, good luck to all!

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          597 Posts
                          Posted: November 29, 2016, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Ouch! That must hurt to win about just a little more than half. I have friends that always do one and done and end up getting 250 or 500 on this ticket and for the life of me I have never won anything over $50- and ive bought over 50. Might scale down on the higher amount tickets and just stick to the $2,$5,$10 tickets and maybe buy 5 of the $20/$25 per week because they're absolutely brutal if you lose lol. 

Anyways, good luck to all!

Scaling back is a great idea. I've recently started my break from lotto. It seems the big winners can be anywhere. I bought a $10 Holiday and found $500 on a "one and done" out of a Publix machine. I've also bought rows of $20 tickets, and encountered numerous duds. $2 and $5 tickets can also have nice winners when they come up. I've been to the district office and seen people hit $1k on $2 tickets, and $5k or $10k on $5 tickets. 

That's actually a "good" return on a book of $20 tickets. The minimum return is $245/$600, and most books pay back around that range. A $400/$600 return is actually considered a better than average return on books. 

The one and done method, or buying a couple at a time seems like the best strategy for potentially encountering multiple "warm" or "hot" books. I've played through many $10 books and $20 books in my past year of playing scratchoffs. I'd estimate close to 20 $10 books, and maybe 15-20 $20 books.  I was down probably $15k until I found the really nice win on Super Millions. 

Wishing you the best of luck, and hope your luck turns around bud!

flmom2six's avatar - rosie
                            Gainesville
                            United States
                            Member #177935
                            October 30, 2016
                            18 Posts
                            Posted: November 29, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Stopped by the Famous AK Kwik Mart today after work here in G'ville and traded my 2 wins ($10)$500FM for 2 More of the same game.......didn't win nada!!!!! I'm still going to try my luck with AK since I haven't been having much luck at my nearest Publix and a big CONGRATS to you Dracos!!!!Party

Miami, FL
                              United States
                              Member #177950
                              October 31, 2016
                              18 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2016, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Scaling back is a great idea. I've recently started my break from lotto. It seems the big winners can be anywhere. I bought a $10 Holiday and found $500 on a "one and done" out of a Publix machine. I've also bought rows of $20 tickets, and encountered numerous duds. $2 and $5 tickets can also have nice winners when they come up. I've been to the district office and seen people hit $1k on $2 tickets, and $5k or $10k on $5 tickets. 

That's actually a "good" return on a book of $20 tickets. The minimum return is $245/$600, and most books pay back around that range. A $400/$600 return is actually considered a better than average return on books. 

The one and done method, or buying a couple at a time seems like the best strategy for potentially encountering multiple "warm" or "hot" books. I've played through many $10 books and $20 books in my past year of playing scratchoffs. I'd estimate close to 20 $10 books, and maybe 15-20 $20 books.  I was down probably $15k until I found the really nice win on Super Millions. 

Wishing you the best of luck, and hope your luck turns around bud!

Yeah I know that's average per book. Just hurts. The only book I have ever bought was book of the 100X The Cash a couple years back. to this date this has been the BEST ticket i've ever played in the past 7 years of playing scratchies ( I'm 28 now). I got a return of about $2900. 2 1K winners, 1 500, and a couple of small wins. But i would never buy a book again. I just hear horror stories lol. 

But you, Dracos, and Adam have the best freaking luck I have ever seen (way to go!!)! Since 100X the cash ended I havent really seen a good win. I did win $500 on SM and $500 on $10 Lucky 4 Life a couple months back.. Since then a random $100 winner here and there but those don't get me excited anymore. 

Anyways, good luck to you all!

Page 347 of 350