Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5248 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by jasefan.

Page 346 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #151010
January 5, 2014
198 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2016, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, about that Navarro Pharmacy location in the Miami Airport. Is that inside the Terminal meaning only ticketed passengers can get through? That would be insane if the winning ticket is lurking there.

I feel like playing some scratchers today. Not sure which one to try. We went out for Thanksgiving last night. I bought a $5 Maximum Money and won $10 and got my mom/gram a $2 ticket each of Holiday Millions and Triple Play, so I netted $1

Another question about the 200MS or 50X. Are these games officially over now where you can't turn winning tickets in? If so, is it possible to request an audit from the FL Lottery that provides a complete list of the books/rolls with the prize amounts, when/whether they were activated, and what became of them so that every ticket (especially the remaining jackpot tickets) can be accounted for? For example, if we knew that the roll of one of the 2 unclaimed 200MS was activated by a location and sold, we know that someone probably missed a jackpot winner. Or we could find out that the lottery picked up the roll never to have it sold. I think this information MUST be available or obtainable by the FL Lottery for the game to be competently audited by whomever is contracted to do so. If they aren't able to provide this info, then isn't it "Their word" against...what?

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    597 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2016, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Played some random tickets today. Biggest winners in the past couple of days ironically came from the $2 tickets. The $100 winner was from today, and the $50 winner from yesterday or the day before. 

Yes, that's delicious General Tso chicken in the background. Wink

United States
      Member #175371
      June 13, 2016
      203 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2016, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Played some random tickets today. Biggest winners in the past couple of days ironically came from the $2 tickets. The $100 winner was from today, and the $50 winner from yesterday or the day before. 

Yes, that's delicious General Tso chicken in the background. Wink

verrrrry niiiice ... love that $100 symbol

Miami
        United States
        Member #176478
        August 7, 2016
        33 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Who are all these people losing on the $5 holiday game? All I've done is win at that game. $500, $30, $20, $10, $5. I have seen a lot of winners on that game so far. 

I guess it's the whole living in Miami/South Florida thing.

Florida
          United States
          Member #151010
          January 5, 2014
          198 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2016, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm at the joy food mart in Dunnellon where they have two million jackpot on a roll 270,111. I only bought 1 ticket number 15 which won 25 bucks So I'm hesitant to buy the rest of the roll, but letting the rest of you know it's out here

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            597 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Now I understand why these tickets are down to 2 jackpots and have sold so well. Probably one of the better $2 tickets out there. 

FL
              United States
              Member #168858
              September 20, 2015
              131 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2016, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Now I understand why these tickets are down to 2 jackpots and have sold so well. Probably one of the better $2 tickets out there. 

You're on a roll man!!

San Francisco, CA
                United States
                Member #166249
                May 12, 2015
                19 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2016, 10:27 am - IP Logged

It's reassuring to know that you're still playing after that 100G, Dracos. I was disappointed to hear you were 'done' after placing silver in Super Millions.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  597 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2016, 10:40 am - IP Logged

It's reassuring to know that you're still playing after that 100G, Dracos. I was disappointed to hear you were 'done' after placing silver in Super Millions.

My plan is to try to slow down big time, and if/when I play be sensible. Buying books at a time isn't a sustainable playing style so a change needs to happen. I think I might buy 1 or 2 of the Millionaire Raffle tickets each week for the drawings, but that's it. 

With $2 tickets, there's decent prizes out there and it is just generally more economical. The losing streaks on $20-$25 dollars and general payouts can make them very tough. I know if I continued playing those long-term the odds are I'd be likely to go right back into debt.

Miami
                    United States
                    Member #176478
                    August 7, 2016
                    33 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2016, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Bought 4 more $5 holidays at my Publix store. Two of the four cards were for $10 each. 20 in, 20 back to me. They just started a new roll. I got a few.

Miami
                      United States
                      Member #176478
                      August 7, 2016
                      33 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2016, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Last round, bought 2 $5 holiday cards and won a double bell for $5 of course. Keep getting back my money.

On last 10 $5 holiday cards, I have a profit of $15. Of course I bought them on 3 different occasions in sets of 4, 4 and 2.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #151010
                        January 5, 2014
                        198 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

What's the latest Chasing Reports? Kind of slow here for a long weekend.

FloridaWinner, did you buyout the remaining supply around Gainesville and if so, how did you do?

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1090 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2016, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Havn't had any extra cash lately to buy tickets ..... my dgtr requires some costly work to be done and because of that I've been squirreling money away ...

Imagine my surprise this morning at Publix .. got there just when it opened at 7am .. the clerk was putting up the tickets at the counter ... after shopping

I had two $20 bills left .... so I took a chance and bought two Gold Rush tickets...... thought I'd regret doing it but it turned out great !! The winnings will be

put in the pot with the rest and will go for a good cause .... $500 and $100 in row !!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1090 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2016, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5588 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2016, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Nice skeptic!

Timing is everything.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Page 346 of 350