Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5241 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by skeptic.

Page 340 of 350
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175371
June 13, 2016
201 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2016, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Well, I splurged big time recently. Here are wins from the past two days.

Holiday Gifts - Book #25779 - (Overall, bad return - but was worth picking up due to the low book number) 

AK Kwik Stop?

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    597 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

AK Kwik Stop?

Those $100 wins came from AK Kwik earlier today, with the exception of the $100 Holiday Gifts which came from another store in Gainesville. 

The $500, $1k, and $100k Super Million winners all came from a Chevron in Lake City. I got those wins last night. The last $1k Gold Rush Doubler was a one and done from a Publix machine today. 

Yep, I've been doing alot of driving recently. I was debating not going to Lake City to buy those Super Million books. I'm so glad I did now. That one win put me ahead of the lotto, and now it is time for me to quit! Wink

Miami, FL
      United States
      Member #177950
      October 31, 2016
      18 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2016, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Here are the big wins, including my biggest win of all time. I was extremely lucky these past two days, and the chase finally paid off. I am officially done chasing tickets/playing scratchoffs this hardcore. I really appreciate the support from everyone on this community. 

Super Million Books:

733850: 

Total return: $935/$600

733829 - 

Total return: $101,340/$600 (Yep, you read that right. I'm going to be able to pay off all my student loans, and be debt free!) 

I can post the specific winning ticket numbers, and other data if anyone is curious. Here's the pictures...

First Super Symbol

And my biggest win of all time...there were several duds before this hit. The $1k Super Millions winner came right after.

I was shocked to see the $100k prize still existed. It gives me hope that the $3m final jackpot may be out there as well. There certainly are books out there in the relevant ranges. Like always, I'm wishing everyone from the LP fam.

AMAZIIIIIING Dracos!!! Congrats on all the big wins!! Send some luck down to Miami!!!

Miami, FL
        United States
        Member #177950
        October 31, 2016
        18 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2016, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone happen to have the liability report for the 600 Million Dollar Gold Rush game? I'd greatly appreciate it, THANKS and good luck!

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          597 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2016, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone happen to have the liability report for the 600 Million Dollar Gold Rush game? I'd greatly appreciate it, THANKS and good luck!

Here it is. It is about 8 days old, however. Still, with it being maybe 76% sold through I wouldn't expect to see another jackpot hit for a couple months on this game at least. The $100k prizes, might be due. 

Miami, FL
            United States
            Member #177950
            October 31, 2016
            18 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2016, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Here it is. It is about 8 days old, however. Still, with it being maybe 76% sold through I wouldn't expect to see another jackpot hit for a couple months on this game at least. The $100k prizes, might be due. 

Thanks Dracos! I appreciate it!

orlando,fl
              United States
              Member #89879
              April 17, 2010
              130 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

AMAZIIIIIING Dracos!!! Congrats on all the big wins!! Send some luck down to Miami!!!

Holy <snip> snacks Draco. Congrats on finding your blue chip. Now I may have to stop by lake city as well as Gainesville next week lol. Let's see if I can get it too.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1089 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2016, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS DRACOS !!!!! THAT IS A GREAT WIN - $!00K !!!!!! GOOD WORK !!

KFLA - GOOD GOING ON YOUR $1000 WIN TOO !!

everyone is winning except moi !! I don't know how you people are doing on the GOLD RUSH DOUBLER ...... I must have ripped through 110 tickets so far ..... biggest win was $50 ........ hit 7 DOUBLERS .... all $10 ........ hit a few 10X ..... all with $2 under it ........the odds for $500 are great ....... but when are they gonna put some warm books out there ???

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  597 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2016, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS DRACOS !!!!! THAT IS A GREAT WIN - $!00K !!!!!! GOOD WORK !!

KFLA - GOOD GOING ON YOUR $1000 WIN TOO !!

everyone is winning except moi !! I don't know how you people are doing on the GOLD RUSH DOUBLER ...... I must have ripped through 110 tickets so far ..... biggest win was $50 ........ hit 7 DOUBLERS .... all $10 ........ hit a few 10X ..... all with $2 under it ........the odds for $500 are great ....... but when are they gonna put some warm books out there ???

Thanks Skeptic, sorry to hear about your tough streak. Most of us have been getting burned on scratchers, honestly. 

These scratch off games are totally unpredictable. While you were gone, I was on the longest losing streak. I went 6 months without seeing a single win over $200, and I was buying lots of $20 and $25 tickets every single week. I would say I was probably down over $10k on scratch tickets. I was probably down well over $10k, maybe even closer to $15k after playing scratchoffs for a year and becoming addicted. 

Yesterday's $100k win of course now puts me ahead. I feel extremely blessed, it is sizable enough to where it is "life altering" for me. I know the $5M prize is ready to pop on the Gold Rush Doubler. That game seems so unpredictable. I found a $1k win on it earlier today just buying 1 from a machine at Publix. Haven't seen $500 on that game yet, however.

San Francisco, CA
                    United States
                    Member #166249
                    May 12, 2015
                    19 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2016, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing since 2012 (with an uninterrupted break from 2012 to late 2014) to the present. In late 2014 I started playing compulsively: taking out loans and defaulting; spending food and rent money. What is that, about 3 years altogether?

Dracos, I have been monitoring your campaign, based on what you post on Lp, and if you have only been playing 1 year then that hit puts you well above your deficit! I used to think your book tracking was a little obsessive, but what a smart strategy it's turned out to be.

It took me 2 years to find a grand. Your endeavor has been rewarded. Amazing

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                      Jacksonville Florida
                      United States
                      Member #23018
                      October 6, 2005
                      914 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2016, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Dracos! That $100K win brings back memories Smiley

Now, all those losing tickets you have will come in handy for taxes...

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        345 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2016, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Here are the big wins, including my biggest win of all time. I was extremely lucky these past two days, and the chase finally paid off. I am officially done chasing tickets/playing scratchoffs this hardcore. I really appreciate the support from everyone on this community. 

Super Million Books:

733850: 

733829 - 

Total return: $101,340/$600 (Yep, you read that right. I'm going to be able to pay off all my student loans, and be debt free!) 

I can post the specific winning ticket numbers, and other data if anyone is curious. Here's the pictures...

First Super Symbol

And my biggest win of all time...there were several duds before this hit. The $1k Super Millions winner came right after.

I was shocked to see the $100k prize still existed. It gives me hope that the $3m final jackpot may be out there as well. There certainly are books out there in the relevant ranges. Like always, I'm wishing everyone from the LP fam.

Congratulations!!!  It is well deserved.  As duckman said, those losing tickets now are a useful tax write-off.

jacksonville florida
                          United States
                          Member #174115
                          April 4, 2016
                          87 Posts
                          Posted: November 20, 2016, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Congrats Dracos..I'm still on the hunt for big win..where did u purchase the ticket at?

Bke72$

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5588 Posts
                            Posted: November 20, 2016, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Super Million Books:

733850: 

733829 - 

First Super Symbol

Good for you Dracos!!!

I like reading this thread because you guys are really hard core, and you guys post your big wins.

I only play scratchers occasionally here in Texas, but after watching you guys win, I'm tempted to drop the draw games and just scratch! LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              213 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2016, 10:49 am - IP Logged

DRACOS SHOOTS............. AND HE SCORES!!!!!  AWESOME Man!!

Page 340 of 350