Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5284 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 342 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #151010
January 5, 2014
198 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2016, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't seem like anyone has an active SM roll in Ocala. A few have the 2M JP but I haven't really played that game much.

How much of these games are sold out and is there an estimation about the total number of books for retail to make it worthwhile yet?

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    611 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2016, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't seem like anyone has an active SM roll in Ocala. A few have the 2M JP but I haven't really played that game much.

How much of these games are sold out and is there an estimation about the total number of books for retail to make it worthwhile yet?

@ Zzplay- Both Super Millions, and $2,000,000 Jackpot are 99% sold thru.  I've estimated maybe a few hundred Super Million books left across the state, with probably 100 that are in the relevant range for a jackpot hit. $2M jackpot is also pretty <snip> scarce, to be honest. Perhaps comparable numbers, or maybe even less from what I've seen.

@ MrGray- Good call! 

@ Jase - Wow, winning that amount on a $2 ticket must be incredible! This happened at your local Publix?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
      Member #175371
      June 13, 2016
      210 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2016, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

@ Zzplay- Both Super Millions, and $2,000,000 Jackpot are 99% sold thru.  I've estimated maybe a few hundred Super Million books left across the state, with probably 100 that are in the relevant range for a jackpot hit. $2M jackpot is also pretty <snip> scarce, to be honest. Perhaps comparable numbers, or maybe even less from what I've seen.

@ MrGray- Good call! 

@ Jase - Wow, winning that amount on a $2 ticket must be incredible! This happened at your local Publix?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

the phonecall 50k was lotto/PB/MM I think, the 50k scratcher I'm not sure if it was a $5 $10 $20 ticket .. but yes local Publix

jacksonville florida
        United States
        Member #174115
        April 4, 2016
        90 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2016, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Thinking about buying a $10.00 book this week, any advice of what game to go after?

Thanks

Bke72$

United States
          Member #159338
          September 21, 2014
          39 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2016, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Congrats! You rly deserve it!

United States
            Member #162133
            December 23, 2014
            143 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2016, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Late to the party.  Sorry, Dracos.  First of all, big high five for that wonderful 100K ticket.  Outstanding!!!!  Enjoy your 'breathing room',  and after you get your bills caught up, don;t forget to treat yourself to...what ever makes you happy.  Take the little lady on a 3 day cruise...or buy yourself a new guitar.  Whatever it takes...you certainly deserve it...

Skeptic, welcome home!  Your stories and photos have been missed by many.  Glad Jim and Steve are well.  Did Jim ever get a decent car from his jackpot ticket?

To gatorsrock, KFla, Jace, Dracos (again...and again) and others, good winners since mid-October.  I haven;t had any reason to post since the 13th.  I did find 100.00 on Super 7's a few weeks ago...5 matches plus a red 7 for 10.00 each.  Photo is on my wifes's phone, but I can't find it.  Sigh. 

Let me close by wishing all of you and your families a safe and blessed Thanksgiving week.  If I can stay alive till Thursday, it will have been a year since my 'issue'.  Best wishes to all, and let me see more photos, ok?  Blessings...Clark

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1093 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

FINALLY got a decent win ..... bought 4 ...... was tempted to buy just one ...... me buy just one ?? Yeah, right LOL !!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
                United States
                Member #151010
                January 5, 2014
                198 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Okay, which one of you guys bought up roll number 725K in SM from AK Qwik? I went hunting for SM tickets. He was down to 3 wrapped rolls and 2 currently active ones, all in the 682-685 range. I passed. So then I tried the other Indian place just North of 39th & NW 6th which is really easy to miss when getting dark. The guy comes across from his house whenever he sees a customer and leaves to go back next door when there's no customers. Anyways, someone bought up 1 of his 2 rolls and left the other on number 41 I think that was in the 682K range. Too low so I passed.

And those were the only ones I could find. The Kangaroo on Main was out. Sunny on NE8th was out. And the Kangaroo on 326 & 441 in Ocala was also out. I didn't feel like venturing much else. I might try the secluded place in Dunnellon, but it's looking dim.

I do hope if won of you guys got roll 725K that it returns something decent.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  611 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2016, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Thinking about buying a $10.00 book this week, any advice of what game to go after?

Thanks

Bke72$

Thank you everyone for the congratz, I appreciate it. The hunt has been real, and I feel so blessed. I'm wishing you all the best, and  hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday! 

@ Bke - I personally recommend the $10 2,000,000 jackpot ticket. It still has 1 outstanding jackpot, and is EXTREMELY scarce. I'd say the odds of hitting one of the recommend "big prizes" on that game is better than any other $10 game. 

@ Skeptic - Congratz on the $500 win! Smile The "four and done" is a start for guys like us!

@ Zzplay - Do you mean 732k roll? I bought a Super Millions roll in the 732k range from AK Kwik. It didn't return anything, however. Are you talking about a roll you reserved originally? They might have put it out because of how high in demand it has been lately. 

I stopped by the Sun Food Mart, and the owner explained to me AK Kwik and the One Stop Chevron (where I won the $100k) are the two top highest ticket selling locations in our district. Basically, those two stores get "first dibs" on any Super Millions books because of how scarce they are.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #151010
                    January 5, 2014
                    198 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2016, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Thank you everyone for the congratz, I appreciate it. The hunt has been real, and I feel so blessed. I'm wishing you all the best, and  hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday! 

@ Bke - I personally recommend the $10 2,000,000 jackpot ticket. It still has 1 outstanding jackpot, and is EXTREMELY scarce. I'd say the odds of hitting one of the recommend "big prizes" on that game is better than any other $10 game. 

@ Skeptic - Congratz on the $500 win! Smile The "four and done" is a start for guys like us!

@ Zzplay - Do you mean 732k roll? I bought a Super Millions roll in the 732k range from AK Kwik. It didn't return anything, however. Are you talking about a roll you reserved originally? They might have put it out because of how high in demand it has been lately. 

I stopped by the Sun Food Mart, and the owner explained to me AK Kwik and the One Stop Chevron (where I won the $100k) are the two top highest ticket selling locations in our district. Basically, those two stores get "first dibs" on any Super Millions books because of how scarce they are.

Oops, i meant Book 708K from your list on the previous page. AK Kwik was down to the ones that are in the 682K range which is the same rolls area that the other conveincence stores had.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      611 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2016, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Oops, i meant Book 708K from your list on the previous page. AK Kwik was down to the ones that are in the 682K range which is the same rolls area that the other conveincence stores had.

Looks like you scouted most of the area. I wasn't the one who bought the 708k book, but it shows the interest is pretty high in Super Millions. That's one of the frustrating aspects of the search; stopping by places listed as having a book in stock and having them say "Wha?". There's always the chance they have the book in stock but only a manager is able to access it through their safe. When I was in South FL, I stopped by at least one retailer who admitted he had $10 Holiday books that were literally sitting in a box in the back for many months. 

I can tell you Anthony Food Mart has two books, but they're also in the 680k-690k range. I decided to pass on those as well, although technically...anything 682k-737k could be in the range we've been expecting. 

The Lake City One Stop Chevron had two books left, I think one in the high 680k range and maybe one in the 690k range. I remember turning both down because they didn't interest me.

United States
                        Member #178310
                        November 22, 2016
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2016, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Hey All!

Newbie here to the forum but a long time scratcher.

Not a huge spender but have been reading your posts for quite some time.

How do you tell what book numbers and which ones are you all looking for.

I know of some great little spots that seem to produce pretty good payouts.

I would love to help and get in on the chase without loosing my tangible assets.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          611 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2016, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Hey All!

Newbie here to the forum but a long time scratcher.

Not a huge spender but have been reading your posts for quite some time.

How do you tell what book numbers and which ones are you all looking for.

I know of some great little spots that seem to produce pretty good payouts.

I would love to help and get in on the chase without loosing my tangible assets.

Hey Fla331boyz, welcome to the community! 

On the ticket below 1326 is the "game number", the number after that 80.5k is the book number. 

Personally, I've been buying Super Millions tickets in the 720k-737k range whenever I've found them. Also, if you see the old $10 Holiday Gifts I'd recommend buying it if it is under the 65k range. These ranges are around where many people expect  the final jackpots to be found.

Book number ranges are also relevant in making an informed decision about a purchase. For example, if the FL Lottery posts a picture of a jackpot claimed on a game you can typically read it and determine the book number range. That would tell you not to buy tickets near/at that range to help inform your decision to maximize your chances of winning a jackpot. 

Which part of FL are you in? I'm out in Gainesville. 

United States
                            Member #178310
                            November 22, 2016
                            5 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2016, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I'm down in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.

Thanks for all the insight and knowledge.

I plan to post often as I'm a big fan of "beating" the system and using all your resources to better you and those around you.

Do you have a pic of what those old Holidays look like so I can keep an eye out? It's just the $20 tix, right?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              611 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2016, 10:45 am - IP Logged

I'm down in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.

Thanks for all the insight and knowledge.

I plan to post often as I'm a big fan of "beating" the system and using all your resources to better you and those around you.

Do you have a pic of what those old Holidays look like so I can keep an eye out? It's just the $20 tix, right?

That's the old $10 Holiday ticket.

Page 342 of 353