Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5299 replies. Last post 10 hours ago by lucid850.

Page 338 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2016, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey GATOR ! How ya doing ? I havn't bought a ticket since my last post. Am burned out for a while .... Been hanging with BIG JIM who won $500K from a $5 GoldRush ticket - I think it was May - from a 7/11 here in Sarasota where I dump a lotta cash buying tickets.. BIG JIM bought that single ticket because he saw a display from Florida Lottery touting "YOU COULD WIN $500,000 FROM THIS TICKET" or something like it ..... so the BIG GUY bought one and won. He keeps playing everyday - buying a couple crosswords and a spread of other games - he won two $1000's last week ....... STEVE the midget is so pissed at BIG JIM because he was in the same 7/11 a couple hours earlier and bought ten of the same game BIG JIM won from !!!!

Let's see you post a good one GATOR !!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Cape Coral
    United States
    Member #173988
    March 28, 2016
    216 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2016, 12:12 am - IP Logged

The Lottery Millionaire Raffle is up to 89k. I'd imagine it will reach 100k sales by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

I played a bit today, and ended up having a break even (with maybe a slight profit). I chased 5 FL Cash tickets, otherwise my profit would be higher.

$100 on $20 Flamingo(roll #752k)

$100 win all on $10 Holiday Millions

$200 win all on $10 Holiday Millions (Different roll than the one above)

I'm seeing $10 Holiday Million books all the way up to the 68k book range. I'm curious as to how these are selling, and when we'll see the first jackpot hit. Perhaps MrGray was right, and the FL Lottery decided to just mail it to Adam this time around instead of putting it in a book.

I wouldnt complain. lol

Florida
      United States
      Member #167757
      July 29, 2015
      362 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2016, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I wouldnt complain. lol

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        615 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I tracked down some more Super Millions books, and I think I'm going to try to play through a couple more books at the end of this week. Even though they're unorderable, a store I visited apparently somehow just got 4 more books in stock. Apparently the manager has a really good relationship with his lotto rep. I still wonder if they pull these books from stores that have them as "received" but never activate them, a distract office, warehouse, etc.

The end of the print is 737xxx, and the last jackpot found was on 655k. I'm leaning toward the last two. What do you guys think? The $1k win helped with damage control. Obviously I'm hoping to find that last jackpot of $3M! Still, if I could find at least a couple of profitable books it would make the chance sustainable. Super Millions is a game that is notorious for having books payback the bare minimum of $245/$600.

Anyone else still a part of this "chase"?

Florida
          United States
          Member #167757
          July 29, 2015
          362 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2016, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I tracked down some more Super Millions books, and I think I'm going to try to play through a couple more books at the end of this week. Even though they're unorderable, a store I visited apparently somehow just got 4 more books in stock. Apparently the manager has a really good relationship with his lotto rep. I still wonder if they pull these books from stores that have them as "received" but never activate them, a distract office, warehouse, etc.

The end of the print is 737xxx, and the last jackpot found was on 655k. I'm leaning toward the last two. What do you guys think? The $1k win helped with damage control. Obviously I'm hoping to find that last jackpot of $3M! Still, if I could find at least a couple of profitable books it would make the chance sustainable. Super Millions is a game that is notorious for having books payback the bare minimum of $245/$600.

Anyone else still a part of this "chase"?

I let Super Millions go. Too many books that totally burned me. 

Also, there are two ways that stores in good standing can get unorderable books. The method the Lottery prefers is for the stores to call the Direct Sales line for the distribution warehouse. The warehouse receives unactivated books that have either been returned or collected from stores that aren't selling them (or get closed down for fraud, etc), and when it's a game that's effectively out of stock (like SM, or 50X, or 100X before it, etc), they just hang onto the books that come in and wait for the high volume sellers to call and ask for them. (It'd be easy to think this is a dirty trick to get stuff to only the favored retailers--I accused the Lottery of this once myself--but it's not. Any retailer can call and request them. And, the warehouse can't put a game like this back on the orderable list because they could end up with a thousand orders for something they only have ten books of.)

The other way stores can get unorderable books is to call their local Lottery rep and request what's called a "Push" -- AK Quick does this. The rep will then search out books of the requested game sitting unactivated in another store's inventory and either remove them or have them removed by another rep to be shipped to the requesting store.

Worth mentioning: most retailers I've talked to don't really pay much attention when ordering games. They just check off the games they're used to ordering on the list and that's that. If a game disappears from the list, that means it's over as far as they're concerned, and they order something else. Very few of them have any idea which games are or aren't rare. Even fewer know the warehouse has a direct sales line. Still fewer care. Almost no one seems to know about the "Push" ability.

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            615 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I let Super Millions go. Too many books that totally burned me. 

Also, there are two ways that stores in good standing can get unorderable books. The method the Lottery prefers is for the stores to call the Direct Sales line for the distribution warehouse. The warehouse receives unactivated books that have either been returned or collected from stores that aren't selling them (or get closed down for fraud, etc), and when it's a game that's effectively out of stock (like SM, or 50X, or 100X before it, etc), they just hang onto the books that come in and wait for the high volume sellers to call and ask for them. (It'd be easy to think this is a dirty trick to get stuff to only the favored retailers--I accused the Lottery of this once myself--but it's not. Any retailer can call and request them. And, the warehouse can't put a game like this back on the orderable list because they could end up with a thousand orders for something they only have ten books of.)

The other way stores can get unorderable books is to call their local Lottery rep and request what's called a "Push" -- AK Quick does this. The rep will then search out books of the requested game sitting unactivated in another store's inventory and either remove them or have them removed by another rep to be shipped to the requesting store.

Worth mentioning: most retailers I've talked to don't really pay much attention when ordering games. They just check off the games they're used to ordering on the list and that's that. If a game disappears from the list, that means it's over as far as they're concerned, and they order something else. Very few of them have any idea which games are or aren't rare. Even fewer know the warehouse has a direct sales line. Still fewer care. Almost no one seems to know about the "Push" ability.

Sorry to hear you were burned as well Gray. The thought that there's likely 100 or so books across the state, perhaps less than 100 in the "relevant range" makes it such a tempting game to play considering the 1 outstanding jackpot.

Between all the duds you've come across, Krissam, Gators, and myself, the bad books should be gone. Eh? Haha. Well, we know how rough Super Millions can be with those $245/$600 minimum payout books being very common.

Thanks for that information, that certainly explains this situation. It sounds like the manager of that store is really savvy, and was able to request those books via one of the methods you mentioned.

At this point, I'd love to see the final jackpot claimed on that game as I'm sure Gators would be so that we all can drop that cash. If I hit the last SM jackpot, you better believe I'm going to be doing something for the LP fam. Especially those who have been burnt by HG/SM. Wink

United States
              Member #175371
              June 13, 2016
              210 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2016, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I wouldnt complain. lol

Headed your way this weekend ... trying to snag a winner out from under you ;-)

Jacksonville
                United States
                Member #153806
                March 26, 2014
                345 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2016, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear you were burned as well Gray. The thought that there's likely 100 or so books across the state, perhaps less than 100 in the "relevant range" makes it such a tempting game to play considering the 1 outstanding jackpot.

Between all the duds you've come across, Krissam, Gators, and myself, the bad books should be gone. Eh? Haha. Well, we know how rough Super Millions can be with those $245/$600 minimum payout books being very common.

Thanks for that information, that certainly explains this situation. It sounds like the manager of that store is really savvy, and was able to request those books via one of the methods you mentioned.

At this point, I'd love to see the final jackpot claimed on that game as I'm sure Gators would be so that we all can drop that cash. If I hit the last SM jackpot, you better believe I'm going to be doing something for the LP fam. Especially those who have been burnt by HG/SM. Wink

Well I am hoping one of us hits the SM jackpot.  It has been an exhausting search.  I suspect there are about 100 rolls left in retail stores and probably another several dozen in the warehouse. I'll have to ask for an updated list and see what happens.  I'm still leaning to the 735+ roll range but it could be earlier.  If anyone hits it, they have to let us know so that we can stop the bleeding.  :)

Also, there is still a $100k prize left.  Good luck.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  615 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2016, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Well I am hoping one of us hits the SM jackpot.  It has been an exhausting search.  I suspect there are about 100 rolls left in retail stores and probably another several dozen in the warehouse. I'll have to ask for an updated list and see what happens.  I'm still leaning to the 735+ roll range but it could be earlier.  If anyone hits it, they have to let us know so that we can stop the bleeding.  :)

Also, there is still a $100k prize left.  Good luck.

Seriously, the search needs to come to an end. Perhaps Adam will buy one or two Super Millions tickets and find the jackpot on his 2nd ticket to end the search. =p

I'm not sure what your results have been like, but I've noticed typically maybe half at best Super Million rolls being in "relevant" ranges. I consider anything under 700k very unlikely. When I say relevant ranges, I assume 700k-737k(end of print). Logically, it would make sense for it to be somewhere in the very end of the print as many other games have had jackpot prizes somewhat logically spread out. With how tickets are distributed, I've noticed variances of 10k-20k from books from high selling retailers which typically have the "latest books" out there. What I mean is if the latest $25 Fortune Books are around 440k-460k, typically your Publix and high traffic retailers get regular shipments and put those books out. It wouldn't surprise me if the 720k-737k was the "last wave" or shipment for Super Millions, which is why I think even low 720ks is possible. Assuming the last shipment spread books across FL, the last jackpot would be intended to be in that last wave/pool, allowing it to be found conveniently at the very end of Super Million sales. if the pooling theory or methodology of distributing prizes applies here. I'm focusing on the 730ks as well as I've noticed 730k rolls have given me better returns than 720k rolls. 

In Gainesville, I stopped by two places. One had a roll in the 689k and the store was literally hidden in a residential community (probably low traffic and low sales). I also bought a $10 Flamingo, and it was in the 10k or 11k range. SUPER old book, likely from the first wave or somehow got shuffled out late. Anyway, way too close to the 655k jackpot. I stopped by a Kangaroo gas station that had a roll on #5 book #721k range. I'm holding off until I get a paid and will hopefully stop by to grab those books I've located in the 733k and 734k range. 

In regards to there being 1 $100k prize left, that would be a nice hit! To me, I'd consider a hit like that to be a jackpot. Heck, a $20k win at this point would be me ahead of the FL Lottery and would fund the chase to where I'd be able to go through 50-60 books (or more if other big hits are found). I know that the last $100k prize would be a "single match" winner comparing the ILR to the Emergency Game rules, making it a far less probable than let's say...the "Super win all" symbol with $5k under each prize area. 

I wanted to see what number the Raffle was on, so bought one and found 99112. So the Holiday Raffle is very close to 100k.

Cape Coral
                    United States
                    Member #173988
                    March 28, 2016
                    216 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2016, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I would join in on the SM hunt, but havent seen any around me in a good while. =/

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      615 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2016, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I would join in on the SM hunt, but havent seen any around me in a good while. =/

Email your rep, I believe I deleted my email with the locations that had them in that area (and my lists were several months old from there anyway since I was able to find many closer to me). I didn't see myself driving down to SW FL anyway, although evidently it could be a worthy drive with how hot tickets have been down there. =p 

www.flalottery.com/lotteryOffices

SOMD10@dol.state.fl.us 

Typically, if you make a request by early morning they'll respond that same day with a PDF listing all locations. You could request Super Millions, $10  Holiday, and any other games you're interested in. They'll usually put it all in one PDF.

Cape Coral
                        United States
                        Member #173988
                        March 28, 2016
                        216 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2016, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Email your rep, I believe I deleted my email with the locations that had them in that area (and my lists were several months old from there anyway since I was able to find many closer to me). I didn't see myself driving down to SW FL anyway, although evidently it could be a worthy drive with how hot tickets have been down there. =p 

www.flalottery.com/lotteryOffices

SOMD10@dol.state.fl.us 

Typically, if you make a request by early morning they'll respond that same day with a PDF listing all locations. You could request Super Millions, $10  Holiday, and any other games you're interested in. They'll usually put it all in one PDF.

Email sent. I had sent an email to this address 2 months ago and never got a response.

Pensacola, FL
                          United States
                          Member #164834
                          March 16, 2015
                          86 Posts
                          Posted: November 17, 2016, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Nothing big but got this one and done this morning can't beat tripling your money!

Pensacola, FL
                            United States
                            Member #164834
                            March 16, 2015
                            86 Posts
                            Posted: November 17, 2016, 8:36 am - IP Logged

And another one! 

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              615 Posts
                              Posted: November 17, 2016, 10:50 am - IP Logged

@ Adam - If they don't reply, try: opengov@flalottery.com

That's the email I contact for instant liability reports, and other data. They usually respond within a business day. You can explain to them you've reached out to the Fort Myers District office, but haven't heard back. Perhaps 2 months ago they were hiring a new representative at during that timeframe, and they lost/missed the email.

@ Lucid - Nice wins on $5 tickets. You are tempting me to start playing more $5 tickets. I wonder when we'll see another hit on the $5 Holiday. I'd imagine it to be "overdue" given how hot these tickets are at the moment.

Page 338 of 354