Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5260 replies. Last post 2 minutes ago by MrGray.

Page 335 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
orlando,fl
United States
Member #89879
April 17, 2010
130 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

A little Holiday Raffle talk..

So bought 6 tickets on Monday 31st, and 10 tickets yesterday (Friday 4th)...

Some thoughts/notes:

- Was quite lucky to get the $50 bonus on each purchase set (that was nice)

- Tickets aren't selling at the rate I thought they would.  Monday evening my tickets were in the mid 13k's, Friday evening in the low 30k's, so still plenty of time to hit $50 bonuses (stops at 100k tickets sold) 

- By my ticket numbers, over 96 hour sample (between Monday evening and Friday evening), tickets are selling at about an average rate of 3.2 tickets per minute. 

- $50 Bonus is paid out every 40 tickets, so at the sample average rage noted above, it takes ~12.5 minutes to sell 40 tickets.

- So keep this in mind if you hit a bonus, eg, perhaps wait about 12-14 minutes and then buy another 3-5 tickets or so, and you've got a pretty decent shot at hitting another bonus.

*edited / originally erroneously used 72 hour sample.. should have been 96 hour sample... numbers/rates corrected to reflect the correct 96 hour sample time*

--Pending

Congrats Dracos on that great return on Super Millions. I wish I could buy a book but if the return is like the first book you purchased I'd want to go postal on someone losing my money like that.

Pending, looks like someone is determined to hit that million this year ;). I hope you win something at least given the number tickets you've purchased so far. From the sounds of it another slow raffle like the last few. It will probably pick up after black friday as I am sure a lot of people are saving their money to shop for stuff around that time. I still haven't gotten my ticket yet.

United States
    Member #175371
    June 13, 2016
    204 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2016, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Jasefan, You've probably realized it by now, but I wanted to mention your matching 2 you left unscratched. The sum total was $10, am I right?

The closest CA has to holiday tickets at the moment is a very new ten dollar scratcher "1,000,000 Golden Ticket". It just feels kind of Christmas-ey. I have purchased three of this game with 1 $25 dollar winner. Down, but with above average results.

Yesterday I lost $67 on scratchers. My only wins were 3-$5 prizes on two dollar cards and 1-$4 on a three dollar game.

We have a playbook that costs $20 with odds of 2.37...Those are the best I have seen but the TP is only 1M.

yesssssss it was $10 ... I posted wrong pic

orlando,fl
      United States
      Member #89879
      April 17, 2010
      130 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2016, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Well I won another $10 (well $5 in reality since it costs 5 to play) on $5 Holiday Millions. I see someone recently won the first 500,000 prize for the game last week, which was quick. So 7 prizes left. I was thinking of trying a new store each ticket but my goodness there are so many hidden stores in Orlando I give up lol. I'll just stick with what is in my area I guess.

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        602 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Well I won another $10 (well $5 in reality since it costs 5 to play) on $5 Holiday Millions. I see someone recently won the first 500,000 prize for the game last week, which was quick. So 7 prizes left. I was thinking of trying a new store each ticket but my goodness there are so many hidden stores in Orlando I give up lol. I'll just stick with what is in my area I guess.

It wouldn't surprise me if another $5 Holiday jackpot is hit by the end of this week. $5 tickets seem to have jackpots hit relatively quickly.

Another ticket I'd recommend playing is the $5 Wheel of Fortune. It has the best odds at hitting $100. Also, the instant liability report I posted showed 82% of tickets sold (18% remaining) yet there's 4/12 jackpots (33% remaining). 

I've seen $5 Wheel of Fortune tickets in the low 200k range, and in the low 300k range. I think multiple jackpots may be found on it simultaneously given the wide variance of tickets out there. With the constant influx of new games, however, it is no surprise that sales rates for older $5 tickets diminishes. 

Glad to hear you're finding winners. Fingers crossed that you find something nice on the $5 Holiday Gifts soon!

jacksonville florida
          United States
          Member #174115
          April 4, 2016
          88 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Well today I decided to go buy a book of the $20 Flamingo at the district office in jax. No life changing ticket in book. Spent  $600 and got a return of $645.

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            602 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2016, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Well today I decided to go buy a book of the $20 Flamingo at the district office in jax. No life changing ticket in book. Spent  $600 and got a return of $645.

That's a pretty good return, considering there are many books out there which pay the bare minimum back. $20 Flamingo, especially, can be a rough ticket. Congratz Bke! Did you see Super Millions still out on display there? I was considering buying more Super Millions, but I know the likelihood of a $245/$600 payback on rolls way too well. With how scarce it is becoming, it might be another good ticket to play.

I requested instant liability reports. I can post images of the actual reports, but here's the summary: 

FL Cash is 98-98.5% sold, with 3 jackpots remaining of $1m. With under 700k tickets remaining, if there's at least 2 jackpots out there this could be a good ticket to play. 

Misfortune is 45% sold through roughly with 26 $1m prizes left, and 3 $10m(75%) prizes left.

$20 Gold Rush (600,000,000 Gold Rush) is 76% sold through with 3 jackpots remaining (20% remaining). 

$5 Super 7s is 86% sold through.

jacksonville florida
              United States
              Member #174115
              April 4, 2016
              88 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2016, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Dracos 

They didn't have Super Millions. I'm considering buying a book of the new Gold rush but a little hesitant as it has been very good to me lately.

orlando,fl
                United States
                Member #89879
                April 17, 2010
                130 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2016, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

It wouldn't surprise me if another $5 Holiday jackpot is hit by the end of this week. $5 tickets seem to have jackpots hit relatively quickly.

Another ticket I'd recommend playing is the $5 Wheel of Fortune. It has the best odds at hitting $100. Also, the instant liability report I posted showed 82% of tickets sold (18% remaining) yet there's 4/12 jackpots (33% remaining). 

I've seen $5 Wheel of Fortune tickets in the low 200k range, and in the low 300k range. I think multiple jackpots may be found on it simultaneously given the wide variance of tickets out there. With the constant influx of new games, however, it is no surprise that sales rates for older $5 tickets diminishes. 

Glad to hear you're finding winners. Fingers crossed that you find something nice on the $5 Holiday Gifts soon!

Well got my first silver bells but can't seem to shake this $10 win. I guess it's better than losing ;).

Miami, FL
                  United States
                  Member #177950
                  October 31, 2016
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2016, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

That's a pretty good return, considering there are many books out there which pay the bare minimum back. $20 Flamingo, especially, can be a rough ticket. Congratz Bke! Did you see Super Millions still out on display there? I was considering buying more Super Millions, but I know the likelihood of a $245/$600 payback on rolls way too well. With how scarce it is becoming, it might be another good ticket to play.

I requested instant liability reports. I can post images of the actual reports, but here's the summary: 

FL Cash is 98-98.5% sold, with 3 jackpots remaining of $1m. With under 700k tickets remaining, if there's at least 2 jackpots out there this could be a good ticket to play. 

Misfortune is 45% sold through roughly with 26 $1m prizes left, and 3 $10m(75%) prizes left.

$20 Gold Rush (600,000,000 Gold Rush) is 76% sold through with 3 jackpots remaining (20% remaining). 

$5 Super 7s is 86% sold through.

Hey Dracos! Can you please post the liability report for Fl Cash & Flamingo Multiplier? Thank so much!

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #61435
                    May 22, 2008
                    906 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

RE:  Holiday Millionaire Raffle up to 54,500ish as of 12 today. Have bought 20 and not hit instant $50 yet

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      602 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2016, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dracos! Can you please post the liability report for Fl Cash & Flamingo Multiplier? Thank so much!

I don't have an up to date report for $20 Flamingo, but someone else might. Here's the report for Florida Cash. I reformatted the top part slightly to make it all fit in one page. 

Miami, FL
                        United States
                        Member #177950
                        October 31, 2016
                        20 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2016, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't have an up to date report for $20 Flamingo, but someone else might. Here's the report for Florida Cash. I reformatted the top part slightly to make it all fit in one page. 

Thank you!! :)! Good luck to you all!

orlando,fl
                          United States
                          Member #89879
                          April 17, 2010
                          130 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2016, 12:28 am - IP Logged

RE:  Holiday Millionaire Raffle up to 54,500ish as of 12 today. Have bought 20 and not hit instant $50 yet

Wow. How many do you plan on getting? That's odd you haven't hit it at least once yet. I guess they want you to buy 40 to hit that one $50. I know the first raffle for the weekly prizes start November 29th so I'll probably get one right before then lol.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            602 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2016, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Stopped by AK Kwik today. Apparently their biggest winners recently were $10k on Gold Rush, and a $2,500 winner on the Platinum 7s. 

Bought $300 in scratchoffs, got $294 back. A couple $25 Florida Cash, random $5 tickets, random $2 tickets (Electric 8s, Gridiron, Ruby Riches), etc. This was a nice break even session. 

On the way back home, I cashed in the winners and reinvested them in more tickets. Most of those tickets were losers with a return rate of about 30%, but I found one gem. Overall, I'm up $300 for today thanks to this ticket. This win paid for my Chinese food, and I'm putting this money back in the bank account.  This was a "one and done" as I bought 1 from each roll from the Publix machine. $500 winners have been evading me for quite a while. Quite ironic that I would find it on this game instead of $25 Misfortune, FL Cash, or Gold Rush... 

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Stopped by AK Kwik today. Apparently their biggest winners recently were $10k on Gold Rush, and a $2,500 winner on the Platinum 7s. 

Bought $300 in scratchoffs, got $294 back. A couple $25 Florida Cash, random $5 tickets, random $2 tickets (Electric 8s, Gridiron, Ruby Riches), etc. This was a nice break even session. 

On the way back home, I cashed in the winners and reinvested them in more tickets. Most of those tickets were losers with a return rate of about 30%, but I found one gem. Overall, I'm up $300 for today thanks to this ticket. This win paid for my Chinese food, and I'm putting this money back in the bank account.  This was a "one and done" as I bought 1 from each roll from the Publix machine. $500 winners have been evading me for quite a while. Quite ironic that I would find it on this game instead of $25 Misfortune, FL Cash, or Gold Rush... 

Good wins Dracos!   Did you happen to notice if AK still had any of last years Holiday Gifts still?

Page 335 of 351