Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5294 replies. Last post 18 seconds ago by Dracos.

Page 336 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
614 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2016, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Good wins Dracos!   Did you happen to notice if AK still had any of last years Holiday Gifts still?

AK Kwik had 5 rolls of the old Holiday Gifts out on display, all above roll 90k. I think they're trying to get rid of them and sell them off since it is the holiday seasons. 

They also had a roll of the 50X, 530k I believe. 

The old Holiday Gifts is still around the state, including some in the lower book ranges. It is becoming so incredibly scarce, however. Alot of places listed in inventory reports are usually inaccurate. When I was traveling in South FL for work, I found a coin laundry place in Miami that was selling $10 Holiday Gifts in the 60k book range. I also found a Chinese restaurant that sells scratch offs in South Fl, I bought some Super Millions and a Holiday Raffle from there.

Cape Coral
    United States
    Member #173988
    March 28, 2016
    216 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2016, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Man.. I have looked EVERYWHERE in my immediate area and they are gone. I wouldnt pass on buying more if I can find them. 

Side note...... A local mom and pop store closed down 3 weeks ago. I was curious and stopped by and looked in the window. All of their lottery tickets are still sitting in the display cases.  I wonder what will happen to the open books....

orlando,fl
      United States
      Member #89879
      April 17, 2010
      133 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2016, 12:36 am - IP Logged

AK Kwik had 5 rolls of the old Holiday Gifts out on display, all above roll 90k. I think they're trying to get rid of them and sell them off since it is the holiday seasons. 

They also had a roll of the 50X, 530k I believe. 

The old Holiday Gifts is still around the state, including some in the lower book ranges. It is becoming so incredibly scarce, however. Alot of places listed in inventory reports are usually inaccurate. When I was traveling in South FL for work, I found a coin laundry place in Miami that was selling $10 Holiday Gifts in the 60k book range. I also found a Chinese restaurant that sells scratch offs in South Fl, I bought some Super Millions and a Holiday Raffle from there.

Congrats on the $500 win. I hope I hit more than $10 on the holiday games soon. If I go home for Thanksgiving maybe I'll veer off the interstate and try this store in gainesville. Do you have an exact address for it? Thanks in advance

Cape Coral
        United States
        Member #173988
        March 28, 2016
        216 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2016, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Congrats on the $500 win. I hope I hit more than $10 on the holiday games soon. If I go home for Thanksgiving maybe I'll veer off the interstate and try this store in gainesville. Do you have an exact address for it? Thanks in advance

2206 NW 6th St
        Gainesville, FL 32609

Right down the street from UF. 

Florida
          United States
          Member #171925
          January 13, 2016
          316 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2016, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know of a place between Yeehaw junction and Orlando that had 50 X on that old list or that might have the old $10 holiday?

Tampa
            United States
            Member #174542
            April 28, 2016
            6 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2016, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

dracos

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              614 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

dracos

Gratz Sunny!

You, and I found the exact same ticket. I found a $500 winner like that also. I was expecting it to be a $15 win with a $5 under one, and $5 under the double or maybe a $20 win tops. Do you remember the book number?  I've seen $10 Holiday tickets in the 40k and upwards to 65k book range. I've seen the books as low as 10k. 

The Holiday Millionaire Raffle is up to 65k tickets as of 1pm today. I think I'm up to 8 tickets. I don't think I'll buy anymore at this point.

Tampa
                United States
                Member #174542
                April 28, 2016
                6 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2016, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

book number is 22k. I actually  won  the day before   yesterday         I was to lazy to post the pic then I saw you had the same exact win    . I had to show you. LOL

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  614 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2016, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Bought my last Holiday Millionaire Raffle, 69343. I'm up to 9 of them now, and I think I'll stop at that. I'm going to be taking a break from lotto for a while since I've been a bit lucky lately and don't want to overspend anymore.

It should reach 70k sales by the end of today. At the rate it is going, the first 100k will be sold by the end of the next week. My guess is sale rates should slow down after the first 100k since the $50 incentive won't be there anymore to encourage sales. 

Does anyone remember how many they sold last year? I have trouble believing they'll sell all 777k tickets, especially considering the early period which has had the greatest hype has been moving pretty slowly.

Sum Buddy's avatar - AVATAR1 zps193xol4h.jpg

United States
                    Member #129928
                    July 1, 2012
                    94 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2016, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Bought my last Holiday Millionaire Raffle, 69343. I'm up to 9 of them now, and I think I'll stop at that. I'm going to be taking a break from lotto for a while since I've been a bit lucky lately and don't want to overspend anymore.

It should reach 70k sales by the end of today. At the rate it is going, the first 100k will be sold by the end of the next week. My guess is sale rates should slow down after the first 100k since the $50 incentive won't be there anymore to encourage sales. 

Does anyone remember how many they sold last year? I have trouble believing they'll sell all 777k tickets, especially considering the early period which has had the greatest hype has been moving pretty slowly.

This is from the Florida Raffle thread:

2015 Holiday Millionaire Raffle

Tickets available: 750,000 @ $20

Tickets sold: Not a sellout. Highest winning number was 584459.

Grand Prizes: (7) $1,000,000 (15) $50,000

I have to come to the Florida Scratch-Offs thread to see how the raffle is selling, LOL! 

BTW, thanks for your update in the raffle thread, Dracos!

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #61435
                      May 22, 2008
                      908 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2016, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Holiday raffle: 73,700 @ 15:25 ish

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2016, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Been away the past 6 months - feels good to be back home. Couldn't wait to buy some tickets and see what happens. Well, I bought 30 Gold RUSH DOUBLERS -

5 at a time from 6 different places. Hit 3 DOUBLE DOUBLERS BOX  ! whooppee !! - one was $10 for a whopping $20 win - two were $15 for another whopping

$60 win.

Must have had at least 20 duds. Then I pounced on 5 $10M ticks - all duds - last buy was 15 FLAMINGO $5M - got two $100's and a couple $20's.

Doubt I'll be buying anymore in the near future ........

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          614 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2016, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Been away the past 6 months - feels good to be back home. Couldn't wait to buy some tickets and see what happens. Well, I bought 30 Gold RUSH DOUBLERS -

5 at a time from 6 different places. Hit 3 DOUBLE DOUBLERS BOX  ! whooppee !! - one was $10 for a whopping $20 win - two were $15 for another whopping

$60 win.

Must have had at least 20 duds. Then I pounced on 5 $10M ticks - all duds - last buy was 15 FLAMINGO $5M - got two $100's and a couple $20's.

SKEPTIC!!@!@!@!@! 

I'm sorry to hear about the duds, and the fact multipliers. The 10X with $2 under it is a staple of the new Gold Rush games. The odds are supposed to be good on the new Gold Rush game, but it seems to generally suck unless you're Adam. I'm so glad to see you're back. I hope all is going well. Many of us were worried about you!!!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            360 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

$60 win.

skeptic is alive! Alive!

orlando,fl
                              United States
                              Member #89879
                              April 17, 2010
                              133 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2016, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

dracos

Congratz. All I keep finding under my silver bell is $5 WTF.

Page 336 of 353