Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5248 replies. Last post 55 minutes ago by jasefan.

Page 332 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Jacksonville
United States
Member #153806
March 26, 2014
345 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2016, 4:23 am - IP Logged

Saw all the recent wins and decided to go out tonight and grab a few tickets. Purchased 3 of the new Gold Rush #24, #25, and #26. Got this on #25

I was tempted to keep playing, but I will wait til tomorrow morning.

Beautiful win KFla.  Anything over $500 on the new GR is pretty spectacular.  I'm going to take a stab at a few vendors with the Super Millions game and hope i have similar luck.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    597 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2016, 9:01 am - IP Logged

KFla- Congrats om the wins! That's the first $1k win on GRD I've seen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your luck continues on the streak and the next one is in the capitol.

Gators - Good luck with Super Millions! I found a Chinese restaurant that sells scratch offs and had Super Millions roll 726k. I only bought one and left because it was a winner and the roll had 16 or 17 tickets left. My experience has been the beginning of end of Super Millions rolls are hot. If you find a roll where th3 other part was hot, you could end up with 11 losers in a row lol. 

Tampa, Fl
      United States
      Member #136502
      December 12, 2012
      109 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2016, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Saw all the recent wins and decided to go out tonight and grab a few tickets. Purchased 3 of the new Gold Rush #24, #25, and #26. Got this on #25

I was tempted to keep playing, but I will wait til tomorrow morning.

There's no better feeling than seeing the first number match and then every single one after lol   

Congrats, that's an awesome hit!

orlando,fl
        United States
        Member #89879
        April 17, 2010
        130 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2016, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

KFla- Congrats om the wins! That's the first $1k win on GRD I've seen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your luck continues on the streak and the next one is in the capitol.

Gators - Good luck with Super Millions! I found a Chinese restaurant that sells scratch offs and had Super Millions roll 726k. I only bought one and left because it was a winner and the roll had 16 or 17 tickets left. My experience has been the beginning of end of Super Millions rolls are hot. If you find a roll where th3 other part was hot, you could end up with 11 losers in a row lol. 

Nice win Kfla. Good that you stopped and decided to play the next day instead of trying to chase another big win. A chinese restauraunt selling scratch offs? Wow thought I had seen it all when I saw a dollar store selling them and someone at the flea market with a kiosk in Ft. Lauderdale. Who knows where those big winners at then. Does anyone know what it takes to be able to sell Lottery tickets?

Jacksonville
          United States
          Member #153806
          March 26, 2014
          345 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Well I went through a roll of Super Millions today (roll # 736,950) and it had no winners in excess of $50.  So a return of $245 on $600.  I shouldn't be surprised anymore.  However, seeing KFla's GR win make me buy one new GR ticket and I got a $100 win (nugget doubler plus a single number match for $50).  I went to a gas station and bought one $25 Misfortune ticket and one more GR (plus a few Lucky Money QPs).  The GR was a loser.  The <snip> $25 Misfortune game finally paid off something decent (albeit making me wait until the very end to reveal the win).

$25 misfortune win

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Largo
            United States
            Member #157181
            July 11, 2014
            190 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2016, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I went through a roll of Super Millions today (roll # 736,950) and it had no winners in excess of $50.  So a return of $245 on $600.  I shouldn't be surprised anymore.  However, seeing KFla's GR win make me buy one new GR ticket and I got a $100 win (nugget doubler plus a single number match for $50).  I went to a gas station and bought one $25 Misfortune ticket and one more GR (plus a few Lucky Money QPs).  The GR was a loser.  The <snip> $25 Misfortune game finally paid off something decent (albeit making me wait until the very end to reveal the win).

$25 misfortune win

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Congrats Gator! Glad I could be a good luck charm haha

@Risky, I was just praying there wasn't a $5 prize under each number the whole time!

@Speeddmn, I decided not to play at all today and hang on to my wins for a bit.

@Dracos, I play very conservatively these days. But keep those fingers crossed anyway!

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              597 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2016, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

$25 misfortune win

Awesome win Gators! Although you've gotten stomped on Super Millions, you seem to be doing a good job at finding $1k claim tickets. That's what, three $1000 winners within a two month span? That helps cushion losses a good amount at least, and that money could get you through another 2-3 rolls of Super Millions (maybe more if one of those books has a big winner). I'm rooting for you bro. If anyone deserves a huge hit, it is you. 

I found a Super Millions book in a Chinese restaurant that sells lotto tickets (not kidding, and the food is good there too) here in South FL. The book # is 726k. I also found a Super Millions book in a Coin Laundry mat store in Miami (also shocked to see a laundry place selling scratch tickets) book number #731k. I'm absolutely done chasing Super Millions, however. If I were able to find a $500 winner, or $1k winner I'd consider playing it more. $20 Super Millions seems to have alot of books out there returning $245/$600, perhaps more than other games. The record keeping is also very fishy. Getting a retailer to search to see if they have a book in stock can be challenging. There's even Publix/Winn Dixie locations listed as having them and various gas stations which claim it isn't in stock, or in the safe when the FL Lottery lists the store as having it in stock. The true number of Super Millions books out there, especially in relevant ranges may be lower than we think. I've personally encountered quite a few books in the 600k, or low 700k range in South FL. Wouldn't it be quite the plot twist if the last jackpot was found in the low 700k range (705k-710k) when we've been focusing on the 720k-737k range? 

I found this $100 winner in my pile of duds. Out of my stack of duds, this was the only winner I missed. I was surprised at how thorough I was, but excited to see the Publix scanner say "$100 winner see retailer" as I'd normally expect just a $20 winner or so on Super Millions. I think I'll reinvest that money in buying some of the new $10 Holiday Millions tickets on Tuesday, and then begin my break. If I can come out ahead on the new $10 ticket with a decent win, I'll consider continuing to play it. It seems the emergency game rules hasn't been posted yet, I assume it is coming tomorrow. 

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                597 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Nice win Kfla. Good that you stopped and decided to play the next day instead of trying to chase another big win. A chinese restauraunt selling scratch offs? Wow thought I had seen it all when I saw a dollar store selling them and someone at the flea market with a kiosk in Ft. Lauderdale. Who knows where those big winners at then. Does anyone know what it takes to be able to sell Lottery tickets?

Seriously! I received the store name on a list of stores which carry Super Millions. I was very surprised to walk into a Chinese restaurant and find scratch offs.  With the Super Millions roll being on 726k and me finding a winner on the first ticket, I thought I'd dodge the bullet of buying the rest of the roll. It would be crazy if the jackpot ended up being there. Realistically with Super Millions books going up to 737k, I'd assume the 730k-737k would be the most probable (with maybe a few thousand books printed after the the jackpot). 726k is close to the end of the print, so it isn't impossible. 

I know independent retailers can apply for a lottery license. I've seen small independent mail stores, even a coin laundry place sell scratchoffs. Wow, a Flea market kiosk in Ft. Lauderdale? Lol. 

I'm here in South FL for work for a few more weeks. The number of retailers selling tickets down here, and the types of stores is absolutely astounding...

orlando,fl
                  United States
                  Member #89879
                  April 17, 2010
                  130 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2016, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Seriously! I received the store name on a list of stores which carry Super Millions. I was very surprised to walk into a Chinese restaurant and find scratch offs.  With the Super Millions roll being on 726k and me finding a winner on the first ticket, I thought I'd dodge the bullet of buying the rest of the roll. It would be crazy if the jackpot ended up being there. Realistically with Super Millions books going up to 737k, I'd assume the 730k-737k would be the most probable (with maybe a few thousand books printed after the the jackpot). 726k is close to the end of the print, so it isn't impossible. 

I know independent retailers can apply for a lottery license. I've seen small independent mail stores, even a coin laundry place sell scratchoffs. Wow, a Flea market kiosk in Ft. Lauderdale? Lol. 

I'm here in South FL for work for a few more weeks. The number of retailers selling tickets down here, and the types of stores is absolutely astounding...

Yes. I was there last year walking around the flea market and there was a booth dedicated to lottery. Tickets hanging on the wall and everything. I brought a few different tickets and ended up about breaking even. I just thought that was weird since I was only used to seeing them in a convenience or grocery store. After that I saw it at one of those "generic" dollar stores, it was called Dollar Star by a post office in Orlando but they have closed down now. I'm curious though with shops or places like those selling tickets cause maybe they can have a friend or someone scratch until they hit a jackpot and let them claim it.

Jacksonville
                    United States
                    Member #153806
                    March 26, 2014
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2016, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

That is one of the most frustrating thing about the vendor lists.  It is not completely accurate.  On several occasions, I received the list for a game (100X, $5K L4L) and a top prize was claimed about a week later for that game.  I cross referenced the list to the store in the FL Lotto announcement and the store was not listed as having the game on the list.  I don't know if it is purposeful or just bad recordkeeping.  I kind of think its the latter. 

Nothing would be more annoying than some local store having the top prize and you wouldnt even know they had the game you were playing because it was not on the list.

In any event, good luck to you all.

United States
                      Member #175371
                      June 13, 2016
                      203 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2016, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I was there last year walking around the flea market and there was a booth dedicated to lottery. Tickets hanging on the wall and everything. I brought a few different tickets and ended up about breaking even. I just thought that was weird since I was only used to seeing them in a convenience or grocery store. After that I saw it at one of those "generic" dollar stores, it was called Dollar Star by a post office in Orlando but they have closed down now. I'm curious though with shops or places like those selling tickets cause maybe they can have a friend or someone scratch until they hit a jackpot and let them claim it.

Oh yeahhhhhhhh .... in the Waterford Lakes/College area  ... I remember that Dollar store that carried tickets

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2016, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I was looking at the FLR filing for the new holiday tickets. Lol @ Florida Lottery. They wised up. The cut the order for grand prizes on the $1 from 50 to 30 total and on the $2 from 10 to 6 total. They upped the $5 ticket from (I think it was 4) to 8, presumably since those disappeared by mid-January. The $10 holiday is still 2 total top prizes, one of them has already been sent to Adam's house though - they said <snip> it, don't bother with putting it in a book this time.

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          213 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2016, 12:39 am - IP Logged

I was looking at the FLR filing for the new holiday tickets. Lol @ Florida Lottery. They wised up. The cut the order for grand prizes on the $1 from 50 to 30 total and on the $2 from 10 to 6 total. They upped the $5 ticket from (I think it was 4) to 8, presumably since those disappeared by mid-January. The $10 holiday is still 2 total top prizes, one of them has already been sent to Adam's house though - they said <snip> it, don't bother with putting it in a book this time.

This literally made me laugh out loud.  =)

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2016, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

So the new holiday tickets aren't going out sequentially. Bought 1 $10 ticket and it was on book 50k.

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              203 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I have pictures of the new tickets but photobucket is down :-(

Page 332 of 350