Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5307 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 329 of 354
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162133
December 23, 2014
143 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2016, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Congratz on the wins Clark! Extremely well deserved. I hope you a hit a jackpot soon, you deserve it bud. 

I hope everyone is doing well. I took a 2 week break from playing scratchers, and decided to play a bit today. Lost money on $20/$25 tickets, and realized that I'm much happier (and better off financially) not playing at all. The journey of playing scratchoffs, and engaging with this community has been fun.  I'm 24 years old, and need to focus on saving up my money. I want to pay off my credit card debt, and student loans, so it is essential for me to quit playing scratchers. Regardless of the debt/financial setback I've gained inadvertently from scratchers, I don't regret any of it as I've learned alot from this experience.  I'll miss the friends I've made on this community, and I enjoyed the journey and challenge of chasing jackpots such as the $10 Holiday Gifts, $10 50X The Cash, and $20 Super Millions.

Here's my last win, and post I'll be making on this forum. I bought 8 $1 tickets, which returned $55 back from a Publix in Coral Springs. Odds of hitting $50 on the new $1 Quick Cash is an alarming 1/4000. 

I'm rooting for many of you, and hope that if you continue to play scratchers you find a life changing prize. I'm wishing you all the best! 

Dracos

I bought 2.00 monopoly tickets from Gate this morning while on my way to the clinic.  Planed to buy 10, then saw there were only 4 left.  Sooooooo...

tickets 136-149.  #140 gave me a single match for $4.00 while #142 gave me five matches for 2.00 each for $10.00.  Turned $28.00 into $14.00...but look at all the fun I had (yeah, right!).  Oh well, doo doo does occur!

Risky, Gator, and Dracos...I appreciate the kind words and encouragement.  Gator, nice Jackpot ticket.  Sorry you didn't make it into the plus column, but at least it wasn't that painful...

Dracos, first of all...wonderful dollar ticket.  Way to go!  Second, it sounds like you're saying goodbye.  I have enjoyed your photos and stories over the last year and a half, and would encourage you to show up from time to time and let us know how you are doing.  You seem like a very level-headed young man, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

More chemo and more tickets tomorrow.  Best wishes, everyone...Clark

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5615 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2016, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I bought 2.00 monopoly tickets from Gate this morning while on my way to the clinic.  Planed to buy 10, then saw there were only 4 left.  Sooooooo...

tickets 136-149.  #140 gave me a single match for $4.00 while #142 gave me five matches for 2.00 each for $10.00.  Turned $28.00 into $14.00...but look at all the fun I had (yeah, right!).  Oh well, doo doo does occur!

Risky, Gator, and Dracos...I appreciate the kind words and encouragement.  Gator, nice Jackpot ticket.  Sorry you didn't make it into the plus column, but at least it wasn't that painful...

Dracos, first of all...wonderful dollar ticket.  Way to go!  Second, it sounds like you're saying goodbye.  I have enjoyed your photos and stories over the last year and a half, and would encourage you to show up from time to time and let us know how you are doing.  You seem like a very level-headed young man, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

More chemo and more tickets tomorrow.  Best wishes, everyone...Clark

Good luck chdicki.

Get through the chemo then hit a jackpot!!!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Orlando, FL
      United States
      Member #95015
      August 1, 2010
      255 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2016, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I think the new $20 Gold Rush Doubler must be the worst gold rush scratcher to have ever been released.

I thought I would try more today.  Purchased 5 at the Publix near my office and 5 at the 7 Eleven near my office.  Won $20 twice, all the rest losers.  Both winning tickets had 10x $2.  What the heck is that???  What a rip off the Florida Lottery has become.  So for the day $160 in losses.

Tampa, Fl
        United States
        Member #136502
        December 12, 2012
        111 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2016, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I think the new $20 Gold Rush Doubler must be the worst gold rush scratcher to have ever been released.

I thought I would try more today.  Purchased 5 at the Publix near my office and 5 at the 7 Eleven near my office.  Won $20 twice, all the rest losers.  Both winning tickets had 10x $2.  What the heck is that???  What a rip off the Florida Lottery has become.  So for the day $160 in losses.

I won 20 off of a 5 dollar platinum 7 and was walking up to the counter at publix to trade it for a gold rush doubler when this old man walked up and bought one.  I decided to just take the  cash and hang back and sure enough sonovabitch won 100 dollars.  I hate when that happens.

Orlando, FL
          United States
          Member #95015
          August 1, 2010
          255 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2016, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I won 20 off of a 5 dollar platinum 7 and was walking up to the counter at publix to trade it for a gold rush doubler when this old man walked up and bought one.  I decided to just take the  cash and hang back and sure enough sonovabitch won 100 dollars.  I hate when that happens.

So far the most I have won on the Gold Rush Doubler is $20 for a break even.  I am down $400+ on this game.

United States
            Member #162133
            December 23, 2014
            143 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2016, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

wbrightfl, sorry to hear about your gold rushes.  That's one game I haven't had the nerve to try yet. 

Again today, I went to three different places.  A place called Jays, and I bought 4 of the Cashfall and 4 of the Winning Streak.  7 losers and one 5.00 winner on the winning streak.

My go-to store is going to be my stay away from store for a little while.  Bought 2 of the ten dollar flamingo multipliers.  Lost on 2 of the ten dollar flamingo multipliers.

Later, after my chemo session, went to Sheila's package and lounge.  At least I got a few winners there...I bought 13 quick cash 029-041.  Single match for a dollar on #30 and #31...five matches (!) for a dollar each on #34...single match for two dollars on #37.  Also bought 8 of the 2.00 monopoly, #8-15.  4 matches for a dollar each on #9, single match for 10.00 on #12, and a single match for 2.00 on #14.  Last, got 8 double deuces, #37-44.  Four matches for a dollar each on #37, single match for 4.00 on #43, and a single match for 2.00 on #44.

grand total, spent 105.00 in order to win 40.  Big sigh!  Don't know what I will buy tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll get something, even if it's wrong.  I do know it WILL NOT be any ten dollar tickets tho.  Those guys have been brutal lately!  All the best, gentlemen.  Hopefully some of us can post some decent pics soon.  Clark

Tampa, Fl
              United States
              Member #136502
              December 12, 2012
              111 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2016, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

wbrightfl, sorry to hear about your gold rushes.  That's one game I haven't had the nerve to try yet. 

Again today, I went to three different places.  A place called Jays, and I bought 4 of the Cashfall and 4 of the Winning Streak.  7 losers and one 5.00 winner on the winning streak.

My go-to store is going to be my stay away from store for a little while.  Bought 2 of the ten dollar flamingo multipliers.  Lost on 2 of the ten dollar flamingo multipliers.

Later, after my chemo session, went to Sheila's package and lounge.  At least I got a few winners there...I bought 13 quick cash 029-041.  Single match for a dollar on #30 and #31...five matches (!) for a dollar each on #34...single match for two dollars on #37.  Also bought 8 of the 2.00 monopoly, #8-15.  4 matches for a dollar each on #9, single match for 10.00 on #12, and a single match for 2.00 on #14.  Last, got 8 double deuces, #37-44.  Four matches for a dollar each on #37, single match for 4.00 on #43, and a single match for 2.00 on #44.

grand total, spent 105.00 in order to win 40.  Big sigh!  Don't know what I will buy tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll get something, even if it's wrong.  I do know it WILL NOT be any ten dollar tickets tho.  Those guys have been brutal lately!  All the best, gentlemen.  Hopefully some of us can post some decent pics soon.  Clark

I've had some decent luck on the monopoly 10 dollar tickets.  Had a few 15 and 25 dollar wins on those, nothing spectacular.  I did get a nice 50 dollar win (all matches with 5 dollars each) on a 2 dollar monopoly a few days ago lol

United States
                Member #162133
                December 23, 2014
                143 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2016, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Well, I took yesterday's 40.00 in tickets and my last 40.00 in cash (from my 250.00 a couple weeks ago) and after pondering wbright's  losing gold rush tickets, I decided to be brave.  Go big or go home, right?  Got 4 of them...# 017-020.  Had a half a moment of excitement.  17 and 19 both lost, but 18 and 20 each gave me a 10X symbol.  Sad to say, I found a whopping 2.00 underneath each symbol.  Sad.  Sigh. 

I'm getting my wife an oil change tomorrow the next town up (Avon Park).  I know I'm going to walk across the highway to a Marathon and I am planning on getting four of the 10.00 monopoly.  I say by faith, look for photos tomorrow.  Wish me well, Risky.

All the best to all of you.  Enjoy the hunt this weekend...Clark

florida
                  United States
                  Member #98912
                  October 16, 2010
                  1276 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2016, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

i went in viera mobil today and was playing all my numbers and i asked what number florida cash was on it was on 000 so i bought it and Bamm $1000.00 buckaroos yes baby a geeeter  ----those $25 dollar tickets are hard to swallow ---Cheers

Tampa, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #136502
                    December 12, 2012
                    111 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

5 mother effin 10 dollar monopoly tickets in a row ( I chased :( )  and all duds.  Done for a while.

Falster's avatar - sam
                      macclenny,florida
                      United States
                      Member #175696
                      June 30, 2016
                      337 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2016, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I bought 10 $5 High Roller,and hit 2 $500,all I been playing lately is high roller and price is right
                      been doing fairly well,good luck all

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Looks like 1 of the 2 remaining TPIR prizes went.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          617 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2016, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey all. 

Despite better judgement, I decided to play scratchers today. I played at a very controlled amount since it was pay day, and overall I'm up $105 from today. That's right, I slightly profited today! Maybe my luck is going to turn around!?! My student loan debt would certainly appreciate a claim ticket of any type, lmao. ROFL

A couple of questions for you all 

• What do you all think about the Florida Cash ticket with 4 $1m jackpots remaining? Is it unorderable yet, and do you all think those last prizes will be claimed?
                          • Has anyone else noticed the $25 Fortune ticket on a hiatus as far as jackpot prizes recently? There are books up to number 410k, which is beyond the halfway mark yet 3/4 of the $10 prizes remain along with 29 of the $1m prizes. I'm expecting some more $1m hits, and a $10m prize to be claimed on this soon. That's part of why I decided to play a couple of these tickets today. 

Biggest win of the day: $200 on the $25 Misfortune ticket. I bought 2 from a Publix in West Palm Beach (1 from each roll in the machine) and 1 was a $200 winner with the other being a dud. Seems the "one and done" strategy is often much more effective and generally smarter. 

I also stopped by a few random markets along the way home and bought 5 $2 tickets at a time. I found two $20 winners on the $2 Gold Rush, and one $25 winner on the Electric 8s. I lost $20 on a $20 Monopoly, and I also lost on two $20 Gold Rush tickets. Overall, I found myself ahead by about $100 for today. If I could have more days like this, or just hit a win big enough to sustain this I'd play more. I think I'm going to try to strictly limit it to two times a month, only on paydays. When I first started, that's what I did and I seemed to win much more with that strategy. 

@ Chdicki - I'm wishing you all the best with chemo, and any tickets you played. I'm sorry to hear about those $10 Monopoly tickets being so harsh. 

@ wbrightfl - Those Orlando area tickets seem generally worse than many parts of the state. I know you've had some very rough experiences with $20 tickets. At all the retailers I've visited in South FL so far, no one has had anything good to say about the new Gold Rush or claimed to see a $500 winner which seems odd.

@ Risky - Gratz on the $50 win on $2 Monopoly

@ Mike - Gratz on the $1000 win on Florida Cash, especially on a single ticket purchase! That game seems to either pay off well, or kick a person's end. The latter is more common...

@Falster - You know High Roller is out of jackpots, right? Why not play another $5 ticket? Gratz on the two $500 wins nonetheless!

@ Oldghost - I noticed The Price is Right only has one prize remaining as well. I looked at the PDF, and there's a 3 year gap between the recently claimed jackpot prize and the previous jackpot. I'd be curious as to what ticket number this jackpot was on, and if it was toward the end of the print. If it was, then I don't think this is a $5 ticket worth playing and even if it isn't I still have serious doubts as to whether we'll see the final jackpot hit on this game.

I'm wishing everyone the best of luck, stay safe and have a great weekend! 

United States
                            Member #162133
                            December 23, 2014
                            143 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Dracos,  it's always good to be in the win column.  Nice two dollar tickets, and your 200.00 was sweet.

Mike, Falster, and Risky...good winners all.  Keep it up...

During the oil change, I bought 4 10.00 monopolies.  Got a single match for $10.00 on one and 4 matches for $5.00 each on another.   Two losers.  Also played 4 electric 8's.  3 losers and 4 matches for a dollar each.  Should have quit while I was behind.  On the way home, stopped at a mom and pop store I used to work at 25 or so years ago and bought the last 3 Escape to Margaritaville (lost on all) and the last 10 2.00 monopoly.  Single match for two bucks on #140 and a train for 10X2 on 148.  Oh well, I tried.

Wishing all of you lots of winners this weekend.  Enjoy the hunt!

Tampa, Fl
                              United States
                              Member #136502
                              December 12, 2012
                              111 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Nice win on the electric 8s Dracos!  I never had any luck on those when they were new and most of the stores around me have phased those out.  The 2 dollar gold rushes are still kickin and that's an underplayed game since all the new 2 dollar games came out.  I'll have to grab a few next time.

Page 329 of 354