Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5250 replies. Last post 41 minutes ago by MrGray.

Page 323 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Tampa, FL
United States
Member #176771
August 24, 2016
4 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I thought I replied last night but it appears that it didn't go through.  I'm working some angles in the Tampa Bay area to get some media coverage about the Fl Lottery.  I know there have been articles in the past but IMO those articles have fallen short by not quantifying the $'s involved.  For example look at the media coverage for the Wells Fargo fiasco over $220 million.  I'm not condoning or minimizing that situation but $220 million is peanuts compared to the amount of money the Fl Lottery is not accounting for.  Between the lost revenue from lost/stolen/destroyed inventory to the amount of prize money that is not accounted for.  The deceptive practices and misleading information provided would get another business in criminal/civil trouble.  The Fl Lottery obviously does not understand the meaning of transparency.  I'm starting to question whether all the books are actually generated for a game and sent out from the vendor.  Since the lottery is so secretive about their inept processes you never know.  The citizens of Fl need to know how they are being taking advantage of.  Someone in a position of power or media should be interested in exposing these unfair business practices.  Anyway I'll stop ranting and keep you up to date on my progress.  I think if we all work together to provide facts about what's going on someone will champion the cause.  Best of luck to everyone in their search for winners.  I'm buying very little at this point.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    599 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2016, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I thought I replied last night but it appears that it didn't go through.  I'm working some angles in the Tampa Bay area to get some media coverage about the Fl Lottery.  I know there have been articles in the past but IMO those articles have fallen short by not quantifying the $'s involved.  For example look at the media coverage for the Wells Fargo fiasco over $220 million.  I'm not condoning or minimizing that situation but $220 million is peanuts compared to the amount of money the Fl Lottery is not accounting for.  Between the lost revenue from lost/stolen/destroyed inventory to the amount of prize money that is not accounted for.  The deceptive practices and misleading information provided would get another business in criminal/civil trouble.  The Fl Lottery obviously does not understand the meaning of transparency.  I'm starting to question whether all the books are actually generated for a game and sent out from the vendor.  Since the lottery is so secretive about their inept processes you never know.  The citizens of Fl need to know how they are being taking advantage of.  Someone in a position of power or media should be interested in exposing these unfair business practices.  Anyway I'll stop ranting and keep you up to date on my progress.  I think if we all work together to provide facts about what's going on someone will champion the cause.  Best of luck to everyone in their search for winners.  I'm buying very little at this point.

Well said Taz. Hopefully we can succeed in getting a nice magnifying glass on the lottery so that they improve their transparency, and practices.

Florida
      United States
      Member #167757
      July 29, 2015
      356 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2016, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Yah, LP has been slow for me when I've sent private messages, sits for a minute or two at least before finally sending them.

Oh no, I meant anyone who was interested getting a list, and getting the book numbers by calling the locations or visitng. If FLL wants to send a list WITH book #s, that'd be way better.

Also, I thought they'd charge if you request a state wide list, no?

They've never suggested charging me and I usually request the entire state. I don't think it really makes any more work from them. They probably just have district selection checkboxes when they run the report that provides these lists and likely have a "Check All"-type option.

Jacksonville
        United States
        Member #153806
        March 26, 2014
        345 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2016, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

They've never suggested charging me and I usually request the entire state. I don't think it really makes any more work from them. They probably just have district selection checkboxes when they run the report that provides these lists and likely have a "Check All"-type option.

If a list with roll numbers is available, that would be amazing.  Let us know what they tell you.  I've been laying low on purchases too.  The SM is basically gone in my area.  There are some places with entire rolls, I just have to be willing to fork over $600 a pop and be there when a manager is present because the clerks can't do anything without a manager.  Given the avg payout is in the $245-$345 range, I'd have to be pretty certain of a $500+ win to make it worth it.  I haven't seen a $1k win from SM since the game came out....despite sizable ticket purchases.

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          599 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2016, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

If a list with roll numbers is available, that would be amazing.  Let us know what they tell you.  I've been laying low on purchases too.  The SM is basically gone in my area.  There are some places with entire rolls, I just have to be willing to fork over $600 a pop and be there when a manager is present because the clerks can't do anything without a manager.  Given the avg payout is in the $245-$345 range, I'd have to be pretty certain of a $500+ win to make it worth it.  I haven't seen a $1k win from SM since the game came out....despite sizable ticket purchases.

True, heck even if the report costs $20 or so...it would be worth it to know book numbers. That could save a ton of time driving around, and allow someone come up with a gamble plan for which books/places to focus on.

I hear you, Super Millions is a game that follows that min payout of $245-$345 very diligently. My highest win on it has been $200, and I have a nice pile of SM duds. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to Fort Pierce area. I might buy a couple, but I'd rather buy random $1, $2, and $5 tickets than go through another book of Super Millions. I'm that traumatized of those $245 payouts, lol.

Odd how I can win $200 on a $5 ticket, but I can't find anything over $200 on Super Millions or other $20 tickets. The new $20 Gold Rush has also kicked my ass big time. That "Gold" doubler of $10 is absolutely disgusting.

United States
            Member #167585
            July 21, 2015
            55 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2016, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I need some suggestions on what to play since I'm going to be here for a week and a half.  They seem to be all of the newer tickets and I can't find any of the older tickets that are regularly talked about on here.  I've bought 3 tickets and so far i'm 3/3 on wins, but I also am playing by the rules i put in place for myself when i'm playing in my home state.  Since most of the books here are 60 tickets I'm not sure if the rules apply to here, but so far so good.   Anyway looking for some suggestions as I've played 2 10 Monopoly and one of the new Gold Rush.  I won 30 off the 2 Monopoly and 40 off the $20 dollar gold rush.  I'd be willing to buy a few rolls if i can find them starting from 000 etc...  I don't like partial rolls as those are the ones I tend to loose too much money on.

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              599 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2016, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I need some suggestions on what to play since I'm going to be here for a week and a half.  They seem to be all of the newer tickets and I can't find any of the older tickets that are regularly talked about on here.  I've bought 3 tickets and so far i'm 3/3 on wins, but I also am playing by the rules i put in place for myself when i'm playing in my home state.  Since most of the books here are 60 tickets I'm not sure if the rules apply to here, but so far so good.   Anyway looking for some suggestions as I've played 2 10 Monopoly and one of the new Gold Rush.  I won 30 off the 2 Monopoly and 40 off the $20 dollar gold rush.  I'd be willing to buy a few rolls if i can find them starting from 000 etc...  I don't like partial rolls as those are the ones I tend to loose too much money on.

Hey Zebekyia, 

Glad to hear you're doing well so far here in FL. 

Are you looking to play scarcer tickets with potentially higher likelihood of hitting a jackpot? 

If you email any of the district offices at the link below, you can tell them the game name/number, and ask them to send you store locations within the specific area of the state you're staying at (response time normally within 24-48 hrs via email): http://flalottery.com/lotteryOffices

* Call stores in advance before visiting them if you do get these list from lottery reps as some info can be out of date, or stores might no longer have the books.

$20 Super Millions has 1 jackpot remaining, and is 99% sold through. The books go up to 737k. These are very hard to find.

$10 Holiday Gifts is extremely hard to find, 98% or 99% sold through with 1/2 jackpots remaining. A poster here found one of the jackpots early this summer playing this game. He found it in the 112k book range, and we've been suspecting the remaining jackpot might be in a lower book range. There's books in the 20ks, 40k, 50k and 70kish range lurking around still.

The $25 Fortune ticket has 29  $1m prizes left, and 3/4 $10m prizes left. The $10m prize is overdue, in my opinion. Additionally, this ticket probably has odds comparable to the $25 New York Millions if not better in some aspects.

The Gold Rush Doubler ticket you've found has 1 in 179 odds at hitting $500, so it is a very good ticket to play. I'm not sure how it compares to what NY lotto has. Wishing you the best with whatever you play, and hope you enjoy your stay down here! I hope you hit something huge!

Additional info to note: 

Minimum payout for $10 books is $205/$600, and minimum payout for $20 books is $245/$600 here in Florida. Not sure about other books. In some cases, $2, and $5 tickets can payout pretty well, so keep those in mind also.

Best,

Dracos.

FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                131 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Good luck Zebekyia, hope you hit something big.

MrGray, what about targeting the 640-680k range on $20 Flamingo Multiplier? Still likely to be a 5M or 1M in that range?

United States
                  Member #175359
                  June 12, 2016
                  101 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Instant Liability Report for another game 50X Cash. This is the only game where 98% of tickets/prizes are sold out and still 3 grand prizes are left along with 15 x $10k prizes, 28 x $5k prizes!!!!! You will not find this ticket in most of the places and even if you find, most of them will be duds or will give you only minimum returns!!!!  Even if only 99% of all books have been sold out and only 1% is remaining, then it should be around 5500 books...But, what we have left with in FL state is only somewhere between 30 and 50 books of this game when there are still  almost $7 million worth of 220,377 prizes left!!!

Jacksonville
                    United States
                    Member #153806
                    March 26, 2014
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Good luck Zebekyia, hope you hit something big.

MrGray, what about targeting the 640-680k range on $20 Flamingo Multiplier? Still likely to be a 5M or 1M in that range?

My two cents on the $5M prize in the Flamingo Multiplier is that the range can easily be closer to 680k to 730k.  Based on claimed prizes from the instant liability report, I'd bet the $5M prize is in the upper 600s or very low 700s.  Either way, it will probably get hit before the end of October.  The $1M prizes are at their normal distribution, meaning that I am not expecting a $1M prize for another few weeks (ditto for the $100k prize).  So that means you are playing for the $5M prize with minimal odds of a $1M or $100k prize being in the current circulation of mid to low 700s. 

I'm staying away from the $20 monopoly because that probably wont be due for a $5M prize for at least 2-3 months.  In any event, best of luck to everyone.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Instant Liability Report for another game 50X Cash. This is the only game where 98% of tickets/prizes are sold out and still 3 grand prizes are left along with 15 x $10k prizes, 28 x $5k prizes!!!!! You will not find this ticket in most of the places and even if you find, most of them will be duds or will give you only minimum returns!!!!  Even if only 99% of all books have been sold out and only 1% is remaining, then it should be around 5500 books...But, what we have left with in FL state is only somewhere between 30 and 50 books of this game when there are still  almost $7 million worth of 220,377 prizes left!!!

So I compared some of the prize amounts remaining in this ILR to the ILR of 50x from mid-June and there's some disheartening observations:

No $10k prizes were won.

Three $5k prizes were won, one on each of the three methods of winning.

Five $1k prizes were won. (In order from the top one listed to the last one, 2 were won, 1 was won, 1 was won, 1 was won, 0 were won). The last one of course we know is when 1 number matches.

Eight $500 prizes were won.

Four $250 prizes were won.

Three $150 prizes were won.

190 $100 prizes were won.

I am surprised that 3 $5k prizes disappeared as those are 1 in 40k odds. Assuming the odds stay fairly close to what they should be (and someone let me know if my math logic is wrong here). From the June report to this one, 4,684 prizes were won. The game has 1 in 3.46 overall odds which would imply that around 16,207 tickets were sold in that time span.

United States
                        Member #175359
                        June 12, 2016
                        101 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2016, 9:11 am - IP Logged

So I compared some of the prize amounts remaining in this ILR to the ILR of 50x from mid-June and there's some disheartening observations:

No $10k prizes were won.

Three $5k prizes were won, one on each of the three methods of winning.

Five $1k prizes were won. (In order from the top one listed to the last one, 2 were won, 1 was won, 1 was won, 1 was won, 0 were won). The last one of course we know is when 1 number matches.

Eight $500 prizes were won.

Four $250 prizes were won.

Three $150 prizes were won.

190 $100 prizes were won.

I am surprised that 3 $5k prizes disappeared as those are 1 in 40k odds. Assuming the odds stay fairly close to what they should be (and someone let me know if my math logic is wrong here). From the June report to this one, 4,684 prizes were won. The game has 1 in 3.46 overall odds which would imply that around 16,207 tickets were sold in that time span.

Oldghost, that's an interesting observation!!!! 3 $5k prizes disappeared in the last 3 months!!! Is it genuine or even this is also staged by FL Lottery!!!????

I will be shocked if even ILR is also made up by FL Lottery!!!!

United States
                          Member #162133
                          December 23, 2014
                          143 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2016, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Missed my 'update' for yesterday, and it wasn't too exciting.  My notes are running into each other.  I do know that I went to my same store a total of 3 times, and had no joy.  The last batch, 10 of the dollar flamingo multiplers, and I got a winner on the very last ticket...for a dollar!  that bit!  I also got 21 of the Quick  Cash and got a total of $16.00 in winners.  This morning, 18 of the Q. C.  from another store.  3 winners for five bucks!  13 losers in a row.  That is disheartening.  I have played over 100 of those guys...and no symbols.  Time to move on to bigger and better tickets, starting tomorrow.  I wish you all well as always as you go forth to snag that white whale.  Risky, Lucid, and Dracos, keep it up!  Clark.

Pensacola, FL
                            United States
                            Member #164834
                            March 16, 2015
                            84 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

So I just hit a 1000$ on the new platinum 7s on ticket 000. Pictures to come soon. can anybody help me to know how much tax do you have to pay for $1000 dollar winners

Pensacola, FL
                              United States
                              Member #164834
                              March 16, 2015
                              84 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2016, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Page 323 of 351