Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5266 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 321 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #167757
July 29, 2015
359 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2016, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Fwiw: Between the 2 books I played, and the single tickets I have picked up, I have scratched off a total of 72 of the new Goldrush and have only "won" more than $20, 6 times. 

How is that even possible?  3 tickets per roll that payout more than the ticket cost? Thats insane.

For the time being, in the $20 realm, I'm sticking with FM.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    605 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2016, 6:00 am - IP Logged

For the time being, in the $20 realm, I'm sticking with FM.

@ MrGray - Really? No $20 Monopoly either? I keep going back and forth debating between which is the worst $20 ticket: $20 LFL, $20 FM, or $20 Super Millions. All three, have been comparably bad to me. I've seen nothing over $150 on $20 FM. The old $20 Gold Rush had another jackpot hit, so it should have 3 jackpots remaining. Anyway, I hope you hit the $5m prize MrGray. :)

@ Adam - Yeah, that's pretty bad. It is bad considering it is a $20 ticket, and if you were you use that money on $1-$5 tickets, you'd surely have gotten a $20 winner and likely a comparable percentage paid back. A $10 ticket would have likely have yielded at least a $100 winner, and/or $50 winner as well.

United States
      Member #162133
      December 23, 2014
      143 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2016, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, nice run of tickets on the previous page.  Sorry the gold rushes sorta ruined your day tho.

Yesterday I played another 15 of the dollar tix, same game, same store.  #66-80.  Only 3 winners this time for six dollars total.  I did treat myself to 5 triple play, to  celebrate my good week of health.  Lost on all.  sigh......

Today was better.  Quick Cash #85-99 gave me five winners.  91, 93, and 98 were single matches for a dollar.  90 was 4 matches for a dollar.  95 however, gave me two matches for ten bucks apiece.  Up $12.00.  Same run, won 15.00 from a 10.00 Monopoly and lost on both of my platinum 7's.

Went back once more on my way home and tried 11 of the 2.00 gold rush.  Bottom line, broke even.  Five winners (two with symbols).

Done for the day.  At least I have ammo for tomorrow's battle.  Good fortune, everyone.

Pensacola, FL
        United States
        Member #164834
        March 16, 2015
        84 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2016, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Man I love one and dones. This is my 3rd 100 this week, this never happen hah

Pensacola, FL
          United States
          Member #164834
          March 16, 2015
          84 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2016, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Just noticed that both those hits were on #27

my 500 flamingo mutiplier hit was #22 and my 1000 cash fall hit was on #29

#20-#30 hit well for me

Tampa, Fl
            United States
            Member #136502
            December 12, 2012
            109 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2016, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Lost about $60 bucks on the new five dollar game and 20 of the new tripler two dollar scratches so I took my last ten dollar winner ticket and used it for these two at circle k on the way home and it paid off big time. :)

United States
              Member #175371
              June 13, 2016
              204 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2016, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Fwiw: Between the 2 books I played, and the single tickets I have picked up, I have scratched off a total of 72 of the new Goldrush and have only "won" more than $20, 6 times. 

How is that even possible?  3 tickets per roll that payout more than the ticket cost? Thats insane.

That isn't insane, that is criminal!

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                605 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2016, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

@ Chdicki - Wow, glad to hear you found another $20 winner on a $1 ticket! That's the cool thing about $1, and $2 tickets. When they pay off, they can pay off really well. $5 tickets I feel like are also very reasonable in terms of price point, and potential prizes. Wishing you the best as far as continuing to recover, and I hope you hit the top prize on one of the new tickets!

Got beat up by $20 Gold Rush/Misfortune, and then Platinum 7s saved the day. I really need to stick to $5 tickets, and under. They have been paying back a much higher percentage. In addition to this $200 win below, I also found a $30 (manual win all) on another ticket. 

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  605 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2016, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey fam. 

I have interesting info to share. I requested instant liability info on these games. Here's the percent sold, and jackpots remaining. 

$2 Electric 8s - 94% - 2/14 jackpots remaining (Fairly interesting,  because there should only be 1/14 left- perhaps a jackpot was lost?)

$5 Wheel of Fortune - 82%  4/12 jackpots remaining (Extremely interesting, if these are all out there the odds are much better - there should only be 2/12 jackpots remaining, MAYBE 3/12 max. )

$1 Lots of Bucks  - 82% - 21/76 remaining (Pretty normal) 

$2 $50,000 Holiday Gifts  -  60%  4/10 remaining (Nothing special here, but wanted to get this data to see if the odds were "better". This is an underselling ticket, and the amount sold is proportional to the number of jackpots that should have been hit perfectly.

My thoughts: The Electric 8s, and Wheel of Fortune look like the two best tickets to play out of these bunch at the $2 tier and $5 tier. Electric 8s still has some $5k, and $1k prizes out there as well. It is pretty hard to miss a jackpot on a $2 ticket. My same thoughts apply to Wheel of Fortune. 4/12, or 33% of jackpots left when only 18% of tickets are out there is extremely disproportionate. I'd appreciate thoughts on this subject. 

Here are the reports: 

United States
                    Member #175371
                    June 13, 2016
                    204 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2016, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Jacksonville
                      United States
                      Member #153806
                      March 26, 2014
                      345 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins Risky, Dracos & jasefan.  I bought a few $25 Misforture, new $20 GR and $20 Flamingo.  Got a $100 winner on the $25 misfortune and the $20 GR.  The $20 Flamingo keeps beating me up though.  I hope someone (prefably one of us) hits that $5M prize soon so I can stop wasting money on it.  Keep it up everyone!

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        345 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2016, 6:15 am - IP Logged

Looks like the lotto website was updated.  Another $1M prize claimed in the $5M Flamingo Fortune and someone won one of the $1M prizes in the new GR.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          359 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2016, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Looks like the lotto website was updated.  Another $1M prize claimed in the $5M Flamingo Fortune and someone won one of the $1M prizes in the new GR.

Interesting that it updated when it did. I checked earlier in the AM and those numbers hadn't changed. But, you're right. 

And I'd really like to know what books the last couple $1Ms on Flamingo Multiplier hit on. There's gotta be one from well into 700k now. It's making me itch to go chase my way through a 655k book I know is nearby (that missing $5M could still be out there). That book already quite painfully devoured a couple hundred bucks from me, though. Hmmmm. Twitch

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            605 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2016, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Interesting. I've played way too much lately, so I'm going on a hiatus for quite some time until my bank account recovers. Even though the new $20 Gold Rush has better odds at hitting $500, I'm finding poorer results playing that compared to the other Gold Rush.

Question to everyone - What do you all think about $5 Wheel of Fortune having 4/12 jackpots remaining (33%), yet the game is 82% sold through (18% of tickets remaining)? 

I'd like to think it is hard to miss a jackpot on a $5 ticket...

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              204 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Somehow I just missed a $15 win on BINGO ... thought it was $3 along with another $3 and a $6 but it was $24 all together (3 tickets) ... looked at the screen and it said $3 $15 $6 ... very odd (must have missed scratching one number, not sure how I missed it being on a triple line though)

Page 321 of 352