Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5245 replies. Last post 41 minutes ago by KFla193.

Page 318 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
597 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2016, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

bought a whole book of $20 goldrush,came out ahead with $720
hit a $500 and alot of $20,all the books in my area are in the 30,000 range
when i figure out how to post a pic will show-em

Gratz on the nice book! Glad to hear you found a $500 win in there. 

@ Ronnie - Welcome back, I've been wondering where you were. You didn't miss anything, you probably saved a bit. The new $20 Gold Rush has odds of 1 in 179 on a $500 prize, so that might be better to play than 50X (Especially depending on the number out there). Alot of people are playing Super Millions because of how dwindled the supply is, and the 1 outstanding $3m jackpot.

@ Krissam - Gratz, I'd consider that a pretty good session. I haven't seen a Super Millions book that good. I'd call that a pretty good session. Far better than getting a $450 return...

In regards to $20 Lucky For Life, this ticket is an underselling ticket. I posted an instant liability report for it here a while back. I think total sold was in the 60 or 70% range. It is overdue for a $50k/yr prize. This ticket can also be unforgiving, with 50 of them in a book and a known dud streak of 12. (From my experiences) These books are also all across the state, I think a person would be better off buying virtually any type of ticket. Even $1 tickets over this game...

@ Bke - Sorry to hear about your tough luck on $20 Gold Rush Doubler. I had similar experiences as you today. I was doing well, and then got rekt at some places near my hotel.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    597 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Played a bunch of the new tickets today. I couldn't resist the urge. I'd say my urge has been "sated", especially after my mediocre results. It is to be expected, though. The odds on the new $20 Gold Rush Doubler is great at hitting $500 (1 in 179), but there's also alot of "ugly" about that ticket. I like the new $2 Triple Play though, and I agree with folks that there's going to be alot of losers thrown away. Hopefully no jackpots! 

$20 win on new $1 ticket

$20 win on new $2 Triple Play

And this is the "ugly" from the new Gold Rush Doubler. There's a 10X symbol with a $2 prize. In addition to that, I found a ticket that had the "gold" symbol in the Double Box and only a $10 prize in the game area for a whopping $20 winner. Now in my opinion, that's just horrible. A 2X $10, or plain old $20 number match would be preferred...

Here's a $100 winner I found, but I lost more playing various Gold Rush Doubler duds. I bought 2 from each location, and stopped by many different locations. I lost on many of those, as well...

Done playing tickets over $1 and $2 for a while. I'll play those tickets here and there because I seem to do much better on $1 and $2 tickets anyway. 

I encountered Gold Rush Doubler rolls in the 10k range up to the 40k range. I also encountered $2 Triple Play in the 6k range up to the 30k range, and encountered the $1 Quick Cash in the 26k range.

Tampa, FL
      United States
      Member #176771
      August 24, 2016
      4 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi new to the group.  I've been playing the FL lottery scratch off games for some time.  I've read quite a few posts about Instant Liability Reports for games.  Can someone explain how to obtain a report on a specific game?  Thanks!

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        597 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2016, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey Taz, 

Warm welcome to the forum. Hopefully you stop lurking, and join us in the discussion! =p 

Requesting an instant liability report is simple: 

1- Email: OPENGOV@flalottery.com

2- The request normally takes anywhere from a day up to about two weeks. 

3- Tell them the game name, and game number (ex; 1322 is Gold Rush Doubler)

If you're looking for store locations which have a specific game in inventory, you can contact various district offices. The district office phone numbers, and email addresses are on the FL Lottery website. When you email a representative with a game name and game number, they can normally tell you which stores might have that game in stock. 

Best,
        Dracos.

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          597 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2016, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Played 2 books of Super Millions today and got $745 + $345 = $1090 totally....I was really happy when I found 5 x $100 prizes + 1 x $50 + other smaller prizes in the first roll and only one $100 and $50 prizes in the second roll..... 

I was thinking about Lucky $200k per year Game...It has always been very unlucky for me from beginning.....But, this game has still a lot of grand prizes  left (2 $200k/year and 4 $50k/year) and it's in existence from 2010!!!???? What's going on with this game??? Anyone knows about this? I don't see it's finishing up also in near future....

Instant Liability Report from August 3rd 2016. 

I guess there's a chance we might see another jackpot hit on this game on both the $50k, and $200k/yr for life. 

United States
            Member #175359
            June 12, 2016
            101 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2016, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Instant Liability Report from August 3rd 2016. 

I guess there's a chance we might see another jackpot hit on this game on both the $50k, and $200k/yr for life. 

WoW!! Thanks Dracos for LUCKY A YR LIFE ILR. I can't believe this for a game started in 2010, we still have so many big prizes left?????!!!

For me personally, the main issue is having 50 tickets in a roll x $20 = $1000!!! That will be too much to spend on a book ($400 more than other scratch-off games)...

Also, as you said, I found that it's available in a lot of places.....So, lot of bummers for this game even though the number of pending prizes is tempting!!!!

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              197 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, know this isn't about scratchers but just wanted to share.

If you ever get out to Cali, go to a taping of Price is Right. It was totally worth it. We got priority tickets for the taping this morning. I was worried about traffic and we got there at about 745, about 45 minutes before the 830 processing start time. I have no idea how we pulled it off but we were the first ones processed through out of 310 in the audience. There were a lot of repeaters in there also that were ineligible from being selected so there was about a 9/300 chance of getting lucky. Unfortuantely, we didn't get to come on down, but the whole atomosphere was really cool. If you can act wild in your 15-30 second interaction with Stan (the guy that picks all the contestants) you got a great chance of getting selected. Our seats were the in the 2nd row just to the right of contestants row. There were some really big winners. I thought it was airing 13 Dec but now from the photo we bought and the website might be Oct 10. All I know it's an episode where a lady in one of the first 4 bids $9000 on her first bid!

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

WoW!! Thanks Dracos for LUCKY A YR LIFE ILR. I can't believe this for a game started in 2010, we still have so many big prizes left?????!!!

For me personally, the main issue is having 50 tickets in a roll x $20 = $1000!!! That will be too much to spend on a book ($400 more than other scratch-off games)...

Also, as you said, I found that it's available in a lot of places.....So, lot of bummers for this game even though the number of pending prizes is tempting!!!!

Keep in mind that, based on that ILR, the game is only about 77% sold.

jacksonville florida
                  United States
                  Member #174115
                  April 4, 2016
                  87 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2016, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Even though I haven't had much luck with the new goldrush I am going to buy an entire book. How much does it cost for the entire book?

Bke72$

Gainesville,Fl
                    United States
                    Member #174952
                    May 21, 2016
                    3 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2016, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

$600

Pensacola, FL
                      United States
                      Member #164834
                      March 16, 2015
                      84 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2016, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 bingos the new ones. Both on 000 different rolls. One won $10 bucks other one won this. My first 100 in like 3 months which is ridiculous but I came out ahead for once 

Tampa, FL
                        United States
                        Member #176771
                        August 24, 2016
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2016, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the response I appreciate the information.  I've learned a lot from reading the posts on here.  Have to say it makes me NOT want to play though with the FL lottery being so corrupt.  I've sent a couple of complaints to the Inspector General about corrupt practices and while they respond to my complaint they never provide an explanation or any type of resolution.

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          202 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2016, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Pensacola, FL
                            United States
                            Member #164834
                            March 16, 2015
                            84 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2016, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Man today is the day to win y'all. Won $100 on that bingo earlier and just got this :))))))

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              202 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2016, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

You must LOOOOOOOOOOVE the new games ;-)  I like them better than recent games for sure

Page 318 of 350