Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5302 replies. Last post 7 minutes ago by Woodro.

Page 319 of 354
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162133
December 23, 2014
143 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Well, scratch offs or me.  Lets start with me, quickly.  In 2016, I haven't had a whole lot of joy here in Highlands County.  Between bad tickets and  bad cells in the body, it's been kind of a crappy year.  I've been fighting lung cancer since 11/15, but hey, I'm still alive.  In June of 2016, I learned my half inch tumor had shrunk to the size of a spot, thanks to prayer, 3 three week sessions of chemotherapy, and 30 doses of radiation.  Unfortunately, it spread...spots showed up in my brain and also my adreanel glands.  I have had 10 doses of radiation to my presently bald (but still sexy) head, and am midway through 2 of 5 chemo sessions.  As of now, no dehydration, no weight loss, and still no real pain.  I want to thank all my lottery posters who have wished me well in the past and to let you know that I haven't given up, nor lost the war.  RC Buckeye, BuyLow, Ralphie, Yellow Pig, Gillyrunks, Schmucktelly (how is your father-in-law doing?) and to gatorsrock...a big thank you, sir.  I appreciate ALL of you...

I haven't posted anything since Jan. of this year, but I have been reading the board.  Man, you guys have this down to a science!  I want to say hello to EMT Adam,  and way to go on the fantastic summer you had.  Amazed you won big twice, and blessed at the way you took care of your family.

Now...new games, right?  Yesterday I bought 15 of the Quick Cash tickets, #8-22.  8 losers, leaving me with 7 winners.  Beat the odds, did I. 

won on 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, and 22 (single 10.00 match) for a total of a whopping 22.00.  I'm a winner!!!  This afternoon, I got another 15 tickets, #35-49, and this time I lost on 9 tickets, leaving me with 6 winners.  Won on 33, 36, 37, 41, 44, and 49 for a whopping total of 10.00.  Lost 5.00 today, but plus 2.00 on the new game, so I can try tomorrow, same place.  Book # 0019069.  I am going to keep playing these tickets, 15 at a time, until I find both symbols.  Then graduate to the 2.00 game.

It's nice to be here again, and as always, I wish all of you well as you hunt for that elusive white whale.  Thanks for your friendship...now go show me some more winning pics, ok?

Clark...Sebring, Florida

United States
    Member #162133
    December 23, 2014
    143 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2016, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Wow, Lucid.  Nice way to score a fifty.  Keep up the good work...Clark

United States
      Member #175371
      June 13, 2016
      211 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Wow, Lucid.  Nice way to score a fifty.  Keep up the good work...Clark

it is $100

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        362 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2016, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

it is $100

Tricky. I didn't see that at first, either. The three like $50 prizes also make another $50 win to bring it to $100. Neat.

I wonder how many of these prizes are going to be missed because, in spite of the triple play name and instructions, folks just aren't used to having the combo of number matching and like-prizes. I expect many of the tickets that only win on like prizes will be trashed.

Orlando, FL
          United States
          Member #95015
          August 1, 2010
          255 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2016, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

The Publix by my house finally out the $20 Gold Rush Doubler in their vending machine.  I purchased 5 after work today.  #17-21, all losers.  Another crap scratcher from Florida Lottery.

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            211 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2016, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

The Publix by my house finally out the $20 Gold Rush Doubler in their vending machine.  I purchased 5 after work today.  #17-21, all losers.  Another crap scratcher from Florida Lottery.

Several local convenience and grocery stores don't have new tickets out yet .... all with a different story ... ppl posting on twitter/facebook about it as well

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              615 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2016, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

The odds of hitting $500 on it is the best of any ticket, 1 in 179. But the jackpots and higher prizes on it are far more scarce. 

They have a "10x" symbol with a $20 under it. Additionally, in the "Doubler" box, it is possible to earn the "doubler" icon and in the numbers/prize area only have a $10 winner for a doubled prize of $20. That's an absolute insult, in my opinion.

United States
                Member #162133
                December 23, 2014
                143 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2016, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

You are so right.  The three prize amounts jumped out at me right away.  Paid no attention to the two matching numbers.  Big thumbs up, Lucid!!!

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #170508
                  December 4, 2015
                  31 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2016, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

New ticket.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #170508
                    December 4, 2015
                    31 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2016, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      615 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2016, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

New ticket.

Nice wins FloridaWinner!

How did the Super Millions go by the way?

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #170508
                        December 4, 2015
                        31 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

waiting on store owner to activate the tickets. He hasn't showed up in 2 days.   Employee can't activate.   But employee knows there are 2 rolls of holiday millions and 2 of super millions in the back vault.

I am not in hurry.  I'll wait till owner activates the tickets and then go and scoop it all. It's a nasty ghetto area and big tickets are going slow   ;) . So fingers crossed. ..

I am very confident, one of these days, I'll win big. It's only a matter of time. Kinda young to retire though. 

Biggest prizes I've won so far. 

20k - Once  ( 600 million high roller in 2008)

10k-3 times ( gold rush, BDB)

1K - 5 times

500- Stopped counting

100- Doesn't excite me 

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          211 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2016, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Winning $10 thrills me

florida
                            United States
                            Member #175659
                            June 28, 2016
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Guys scratching tickets is fun, addicting, and a pain lol but I believe this man deserves some credit for staying so positive in such a dark time with cancer..I cant commend you enough and I only wish you the best of luck! I hope no one has to go through that one day and my heart goes out to you.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              615 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Well, scratch offs or me.  Lets start with me, quickly.  In 2016, I haven't had a whole lot of joy here in Highlands County.  Between bad tickets and  bad cells in the body, it's been kind of a crappy year.  I've been fighting lung cancer since 11/15, but hey, I'm still alive.  In June of 2016, I learned my half inch tumor had shrunk to the size of a spot, thanks to prayer, 3 three week sessions of chemotherapy, and 30 doses of radiation.  Unfortunately, it spread...spots showed up in my brain and also my adreanel glands.  I have had 10 doses of radiation to my presently bald (but still sexy) head, and am midway through 2 of 5 chemo sessions.  As of now, no dehydration, no weight loss, and still no real pain.  I want to thank all my lottery posters who have wished me well in the past and to let you know that I haven't given up, nor lost the war.  RC Buckeye, BuyLow, Ralphie, Yellow Pig, Gillyrunks, Schmucktelly (how is your father-in-law doing?) and to gatorsrock...a big thank you, sir.  I appreciate ALL of you...

I haven't posted anything since Jan. of this year, but I have been reading the board.  Man, you guys have this down to a science!  I want to say hello to EMT Adam,  and way to go on the fantastic summer you had.  Amazed you won big twice, and blessed at the way you took care of your family.

Now...new games, right?  Yesterday I bought 15 of the Quick Cash tickets, #8-22.  8 losers, leaving me with 7 winners.  Beat the odds, did I. 

won on 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, and 22 (single 10.00 match) for a total of a whopping 22.00.  I'm a winner!!!  This afternoon, I got another 15 tickets, #35-49, and this time I lost on 9 tickets, leaving me with 6 winners.  Won on 33, 36, 37, 41, 44, and 49 for a whopping total of 10.00.  Lost 5.00 today, but plus 2.00 on the new game, so I can try tomorrow, same place.  Book # 0019069.  I am going to keep playing these tickets, 15 at a time, until I find both symbols.  Then graduate to the 2.00 game.

It's nice to be here again, and as always, I wish all of you well as you hunt for that elusive white whale.  Thanks for your friendship...now go show me some more winning pics, ok?

Clark...Sebring, Florida

Welcome back Chdicki, and I'm glad to hear you're doing well. You'll be in my prayers, although it sounds like the chemo treatment is going well. I can't even begin to imagine the challenges you've faced this past year with lung cancer. I remember reading through many of your posts from back in the day, chdicki. I'm wishing you all the best of luck on the new $1 and $2 tickets, and that your health continues to improve for the better.

@ Ronnie - Thanks for pointing out chdicki's post to me. I can't believe I missed it even though it was at the top of the forum page! :/ chdicki is a legend on $1 and $2 tickets and been a part of this community for years.

@ FloridaWinner - Wow, a $20k win is such an impressive feat. It sounds like you've been playing for quite a while. I'm wishing you the best of luck, and hoping you'll find that big claim!

Page 319 of 354