Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5255 replies. Last post 18 minutes ago by EMTAdam.

Page 317 of 351
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175359
June 12, 2016
101 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2016, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

That's a good advise/suggestion Dracos....I always do that while/after playing to make sure that we don't miss any winning numbers from the ticket...

As I went to Palm Beach this afternoon, I played Super Millions in couple of places and got $100 and $50 in a liquor shop where I found only 2 tickets left..whereas in another place - gas station where I found only 2 tickets, I lost $40 by playing those 2 tickets!!!! So, net profit was $150 - $80 = $70!!!!

There are so many places in South Florida that I found in the list where Super Millions roll has not been activated..It will be next to impossible to make them activate without knowledge of Spanish!!!!! Do you know Spanish??

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    601 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

That's a good advise/suggestion Dracos....I always do that while/after playing to make sure that we don't miss any winning numbers from the ticket...

As I went to Palm Beach this afternoon, I played Super Millions in couple of places and got $100 and $50 in a liquor shop where I found only 2 tickets left..whereas in another place - gas station where I found only 2 tickets, I lost $40 by playing those 2 tickets!!!! So, net profit was $150 - $80 = $70!!!!

There are so many places in South Florida that I found in the list where Super Millions roll has not been activated..It will be next to impossible to make them activate without knowledge of Spanish!!!!! Do you know Spanish??

And I only found 1 winner out of my dud stack, I'll check the rest of the duds tomorrow to see if I can find another. Still, any losers that turn into winners is extra money in the pocket I didn't know I had. 

Nice return Krissam, profit, especially on Super Millions is a rare occurrence as this seems to be a very unforgiving game. Someone found a $500 winner on Super Millions on a roll I finished off in Miramar. The rest of the roll was cold. Anything above $100 seems extremely scarce on Super Millions. I see so many minimum payout rolls on the game, perhaps because the rolls in range were intentionally generating revenue for that last jackpot payout. Or, maybe the game just sucks. :p 

That's so true, lmao. Unfortunately, no I don't know enough Spanish (just extremely basic). You're right that the majority of rolls down here are unactivated. I talked to the district office manager, and he seems to think that most of those places have a book/books in a safe and that the manager is the only one that knows about them. Usually cashiers are quick to say "no, we don't have it" if it isn't something they have on display. Also, there's some places that really insist they don't have it in stock, even after speaking to managers. I think the FL lottery has some errors in their data/record keeping for book distribution, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of those unactivated books were shipped to another location. There's alot of vague details that comes into play with these books, their whereabouts, and I hope someone (preferably someone here from our community) hits it big on Super Millions soon. I'll be absolutely ticked off if the last prize isn't hit, and it turns out it was destroyed. 

I called alot of places in South FL from Palm Beach down to Miami. I was noticing around 20% of the stores I called actually confirming they had them in stock. Whether or not there were people uninformed, or too lazy to check is another story...

I'm done with Super Millions entirely. I wish the lottery would just pick up those books listed as "received" and send them to high traffic stores so that the final jackpot would have an actual chance of being found.  We know that the Florida Lottery has serious transparency issues with alot of their processes, and as you pointed out...there's a huge discrepancy between total prizes, and the number of books that show up in Instant Liability Reports. We know they will claim those books were "lost/stolen", but such a large quantity...really? I'll try a couple of the new $20 Gold Rush tickets, and maybe get some $5 and $2 tickets on Tuesday.

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Nice! 

@Oldghost - I'll check that out sometime tonight, and do some math.

@ Jasefan - Wow, well that doesn't surprise me. The odds of hitting $1m on that game were pretty <snip> good, and the overall odds of 1 in 2 made it so that playing that game could be sustainable. The $100 prizes were fairly easy to hit as well. That game was designed perfectly for the player. 

@ Gators - Wow, I didn't think anything could be harder to scratch than $20 LFL. If the $2 Electric 8s lasts any longer, I'd hate to see what that ticket would end up being like a couple years from now.

Also, I do agree with you that I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the $5M prize on Gold Rush Doubler and made the $1M prize easier to hit. (or $1m and/or $100k prize). In fact, doing so would be strategic to keep the demand on other $20 games while attracting customers toward the new Gold Rush for the common $500 wins and attainable $100k - $1m dream hits. Still, 1 in 179 is pretty <snip> good.

@ PendingSector, haha well I hope you find yourself a huge winner like that soon. Perhaps on one of the new upcoming ticket.

After looking at the new $5 Platinum 7s, it seems to be the same old Super 7s with a new design/name. Why do people love the $5 Super 7s so much? 

I think I might play with $60 on Tuesday when the new tickets come out, and might go with 2 of the new Gold Rush, 2 of the Platinum 7s, and 5 of the new $2 ticket.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Regarding dropping the 5MM prize and making the 1MM prize easier to hit, I'd be curious to see what the odds would be on like a $20 and a $10 ticket with a grand prize of $100k or so, and nothing higher.

I'm also curious, though doubtful, if it would sell if they made like a $10 game that was all or nothing, or almost all or nothing. Make only like $1MM and $100 prizes. Or $100k and $100 prizes, nothing else.

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        601 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2016, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I'd love to play a $10 or $20 ticket with a top prize of $50k-$100k with excellent $100, and $500 odds. In my opinion, $100k is a life changing amount of money. There are plenty of games offering big jackpots, so I assume this type of diversity within games would be good to let players personalize their experience/desires.

I know there are states that have top prizes of $100 on some tickets which are very common. That might work on a $1 or $2 ticket, but for $5 tickets I wouldn't mind playing a game with a top prize of $5k-$10k with great odds at hitting the jackpot, and $10-$20 games with $50k-$100k jackpots. For the average player, a nice $500 hit = rent, or potentially food for an entire month so those "low tier" prizes being made more common might even increase sales.

I think the FL lottery might be experimenting with different game designs, hence the even better $500 odds on the new Gold Rush.

https://www.palottery.state.pa.us/uploadedfiles/PA-1220%20DATA%20v3_lottery.pdf

That's a PA $5 game that offers chances of 1 in 400 chances of hitting $500. There's still $100k jackpot prizes on that game. Compare to FL $5 game counterparts which offer $400 prizes at around 1 in 3k odds and a total jackpot of $250k. I'm sorry, but I think PA has us beat with this particular game design.

Florida
          United States
          Member #170508
          December 4, 2015
          31 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2016, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Went thru 3 Books of Supermillions. No luck.

Found a small   C -store in a ghetto hood.  They had  2 M  Holiday Gifts .  Went thru 15 tickets and finished the role.   As per Store clerk, they still have 2 Books of 2 million Holiday Gifts and 2 Books of Super Millions remaining but I have to wait till manager returns in the morning to activate them. They also have 20 million monopoly.

Will see how this plays out .    ;) . Hope to finish all books by the end of next week.

p.s :  Don't ask for that location. Those tickets are mine  now   Banana

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2016, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Normally wouldn't post a $25 winner, but since it was a $2 ticket and was the first one I got, not like one out of 5 or something that I bought.

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              198 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

What's up everyone?

So we started our roadtrip Friday and are out here in Cali. Along the way tried a few scratch-offs. Adding to our Vegas trip last year, we've bought maybe 14 out of state scratchers and gotten (1) winner which was just for a TICKET. Guess the other states haven't figured out like FL that they can just give us the money back and most likely we'll buy the next one.

LA $2 - 10 times the money or something similar I guess (can't remember it got tossed) - Nada - bought this at a Pilot out of vending in Breau Bridge, LA

TX $2 x 2 Pit Bull tickets. Interesting he has his own ticket. Both losers. Bought them in Luling Loves and Junction Flying J. Nada

NM $2 - Not sure the game name but it had a picture of a grey alien on it.  Nada. Bought at Lordsburg Loves

AZ $2 - Gold Rush?? Can't remember - it was a loser bought at Gila Bend Love's. Nada

CA $2 - 10 times the money bought at Exxon at Pico Canyon & I-5. Won a free ticket

CA $2 Price is Right bought at Arco on Pico Canyon near I-5. Loser.

Maybe will find some better ones on the way home over the weekend

United States
                Member #175371
                June 13, 2016
                204 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2016, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Went to local convenience store for new tickets and was told they are putting them out this evening ... they will have $20 $10 $5 $2 $1 Gold Rush tickets ... told him I don't think so, only the $20 ticket is new GR but he assured me that I was mistaken ;-)  (and he thinks a $10 ticket not $3 ticket) *sigh*

jacksonville florida
                  United States
                  Member #174115
                  April 4, 2016
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2016, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Spent $200 on the new $20 Goldrush just to get $40 back what a bummer...

United States
                    Member #175371
                    June 13, 2016
                    204 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2016, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

My winall tickets NEVER look like those posted on the lotto twitter feed ;-)

Falster's avatar - sam
                      macclenny,florida
                      United States
                      Member #175696
                      June 30, 2016
                      328 Posts
                      Posted: September 20, 2016, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

bought a whole book of $20 goldrush,came out ahead with $720
                      hit a $500 and alot of $20,all the books in my area are in the 30,000 range
                      when i figure out how to post a pic will show-em

United States
                        Member #175371
                        June 13, 2016
                        204 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I like the new BINGO ticket

florida
                          United States
                          Member #175659
                          June 28, 2016
                          83 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys how yall been? Sorry I have been absent work has been very very busy :/..havent even played a scratchoff in like a month now! I think ill buy some new tickets or go into gville and start back on 50x since I wasnt done lol. Anyhoo, goodluck everyone!

United States
                            Member #175371
                            June 13, 2016
                            204 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2016, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Remember on the $2 ticket you have to scratch the prizes (not just winning#'s and your #'s) because you can win that way (getting 3 like prizes) as well

Also check the tickets thrown out as a lot of ppl won't read that part and will fail to check

United States
                              Member #175359
                              June 12, 2016
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Played 2 books of Super Millions today and got $745 + $345 = $1090 totally....I was really happy when I found 5 x $100 prizes + 1 x $50 + other smaller prizes in the first roll and only one $100 and $50 prizes in the second roll..... 

I was thinking about Lucky $200k per year Game...It has always been very unlucky for me from beginning.....But, this game has still a lot of grand prizes  left (2 $200k/year and 4 $50k/year) and it's in existence from 2010!!!???? What's going on with this game??? Anyone knows about this? I don't see it's finishing up also in near future....

Page 317 of 351