Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5299 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by lucid850.

Page 322 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Tampa, FL
United States
Member #176771
August 24, 2016
4 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2016, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I requested the ILR for $200MS.  Thanks again @Dracos for info on requesting these reports.

United States
    Member #175359
    June 12, 2016
    101 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2016, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I requested the ILR for $200MS.  Thanks again @Dracos for info on requesting these reports.

I also ordered and received the report yesterday evening. This game will be over in two weeks time..look at number of prizes left!!!??? This number shows the number of destroyed tickets of this game in last 7 years!!!??? Height of insanity of FL lotto, Sales reps and players like us who still hope and play these games!!!!

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      615 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2016, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I also ordered and received the report yesterday evening. This game will be over in two weeks time..look at number of prizes left!!!??? This number shows the number of destroyed tickets of this game in last 7 years!!!??? Height of insanity of FL lotto, Sales reps and players like us who still hope and play these games!!!!

Almost $9 million dollars in prizes destroyed, or "lost" on $200MS. I highly doubt the latter, however. 

Wheel of Fortune is going down a similar path as Power 8S, possibly. 82% sold, but 4/12 jackpots (33% jackpots). This makes absolutely no sense. 1-2 jackpots may never be claimed on this game.

There's so much pressure from the Florida Lottery for retailers to put out new games as soon as they are released, I wonder how many tickets get destroyed/tossed from active rolls as a result to make room for new rolls. We've heard of, and seen cases of FL Lottery reps picking up $10 Holiday Gifts. The lack of transparency, and discrepancy between the data we're seeing is absolutely disgusting.

Has anyone thought about sending this information to a News Channel to see if they would be interested in writing/conducting a story on this?

Florida
        United States
        Member #171925
        January 13, 2016
        316 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2016, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I got a list of retailers in my city with $10 Holiday. All but one of the ones in my city are in areas I shouldn't necessarily go. Went to a few anyways. Three places, all in the 100k range. Called another, 90k range.

And the best one? OUT OF BUSINESS. How is it that it is out of business but FL Lotto doesn't know? - Answer is, they do know in one department or one database but apparently are so inept with their IT that the databases aren't linked. Lol. Morons.

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          615 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2016, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I got a list of retailers in my city with $10 Holiday. All but one of the ones in my city are in areas I shouldn't necessarily go. Went to a few anyways. Three places, all in the 100k range. Called another, 90k range.

And the best one? OUT OF BUSINESS. How is it that it is out of business but FL Lotto doesn't know? - Answer is, they do know in one department or one database but apparently are so inept with their IT that the databases aren't linked. Lol. Morons.

Well said.

College computer science, network, and IT students could probably do a better job in: creating a website with automatic data update processes, and creating and updating regular data records. Maybe the Florida Lottery should create internship opportunities for college students; they would like do a hell of a much better job in updating their systems.

I don't even see the point of getting instant liability points aside from just the "estimate" factor.  We see that the number of remaining tickets, especially on older  games, points to ticket destruction, which is a form of game manipulation.

What are your thoughts on how 2 jackpots on Wheel of Fortune went missing/weren't claimed?

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2016, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Well said.

College computer science, network, and IT students could probably do a better job in: creating a website with automatic data update processes, and creating and updating regular data records. Maybe the Florida Lottery should create internship opportunities for college students; they would like do a hell of a much better job in updating their systems.

I don't even see the point of getting instant liability points aside from just the "estimate" factor.  We see that the number of remaining tickets, especially on older  games, points to ticket destruction, which is a form of game manipulation.

What are your thoughts on how 2 jackpots on Wheel of Fortune went missing/weren't claimed?

Regarding WoF - That's something like 3,240,000 tickets remaining, or 54,000 books. I don't think anything of it. New games come out and older ones get stuck in the safe for a while, or sit unplayed in machines or in displays. I have a place with $10 Holiday and I bought a few here and there one week in the high teens, low 20s. I didn't go back for something like 3 weeks and when I did it was on the same roll and at around ticket 40. Not every place sells tickets fast, especially when it's an older game with harder to scratch play areas.

I'd be more curious if it were 4 left with 95% + sold.

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              615 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Regarding WoF - That's something like 3,240,000 tickets remaining, or 54,000 books. I don't think anything of it. New games come out and older ones get stuck in the safe for a while, or sit unplayed in machines or in displays. I have a place with $10 Holiday and I bought a few here and there one week in the high teens, low 20s. I didn't go back for something like 3 weeks and when I did it was on the same roll and at around ticket 40. Not every place sells tickets fast, especially when it's an older game with harder to scratch play areas.

I'd be more curious if it were 4 left with 95% + sold.

That's a good point. I've also seen books vary from the 150k range up to the 299k range. (With 200k books printed in total, that must be getting toward the end of the print) 

I'm shocked to still hear about some $10 Holiday Gift tickets around in the teens. Perhaps that last jackpot is still out there.

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

That's a good point. I've also seen books vary from the 150k range up to the 299k range. (With 200k books printed in total, that must be getting toward the end of the print) 

I'm shocked to still hear about some $10 Holiday Gift tickets around in the teens. Perhaps that last jackpot is still out there.

Who saw one in the teens?

All of the ones I saw were 100k range. And I know a place that shows as two received, so presumably sitting in their safe.

I know krissam is ballsy and likes to walk into the stores that most of us would be too scared to, maybe he'll volunteer to hit up the 2 stores here that I won't. Though I am trying to enlist a friend to go in for me as it's in her neighborhood.

I think anyone interested in the $10 Holiday game should request the ticket locations in their area and we can put together a book # listing for everyone that still has them. Doubt it will happen, but wouldn't be that hard.

United States
                  Member #175359
                  June 12, 2016
                  101 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Who saw one in the teens?

All of the ones I saw were 100k range. And I know a place that shows as two received, so presumably sitting in their safe.

I know krissam is ballsy and likes to walk into the stores that most of us would be too scared to, maybe he'll volunteer to hit up the 2 stores here that I won't. Though I am trying to enlist a friend to go in for me as it's in her neighborhood.

I think anyone interested in the $10 Holiday game should request the ticket locations in their area and we can put together a book # listing for everyone that still has them. Doubt it will happen, but wouldn't be that hard.

Lol oldghost...I am ready to go anywhere to purchase tickets if there is any better probability of getting a decent prize!!! I haven't tried 2 million holiday games that much as I tried other games..now, I think this is the only game that is left for me to chase :) I will request the list in south Florida where we can purchase this game by next week.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #171925
                    January 13, 2016
                    316 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Lol oldghost...I am ready to go anywhere to purchase tickets if there is any better probability of getting a decent prize!!! I haven't tried 2 million holiday games that much as I tried other games..now, I think this is the only game that is left for me to chase :) I will request the list in south Florida where we can purchase this game by next week.

If you're up in the area you know I'm around, let me know ahead of time. I have two stores in areas like the other one we discussed (not the same area). I have the book #s for most of the other places in the area though.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2016, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Strangely the forum shows MrGray posted at like 2am, but the post doesn't appear when you enter the thread.

Anyways, so I went to one other place that showed having the $10 Holiday - 1 act, 2 rec. He said he was out, then when I showed him the report from FLL he said something about Friday - couldn't understand really. He had SM, book was at 735k in case you were curious Dracos

Also checked out one other place that said had the 50x, from the old list last May or whatever, and he said no he doesn't have it. Though in that list it showed received not activated, so could've sold it off or could be in the safe. Or could be lotto sucks at inventory.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        362 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2016, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Strangely the forum shows MrGray posted at like 2am, but the post doesn't appear when you enter the thread.

Anyways, so I went to one other place that showed having the $10 Holiday - 1 act, 2 rec. He said he was out, then when I showed him the report from FLL he said something about Friday - couldn't understand really. He had SM, book was at 735k in case you were curious Dracos

Also checked out one other place that said had the 50x, from the old list last May or whatever, and he said no he doesn't have it. Though in that list it showed received not activated, so could've sold it off or could be in the safe. Or could be lotto sucks at inventory.

I posted something and then deleted it, but LP seemed to be having problems because it took forever trying to delete the post. Guess it managed to get rid of the post but still recorded me as having the "last activity" or some such.

In the post I was just mentioning that you could request a state-wide list so there was no need to compile regions, but then noticed you were talking about getting a list together with book numbers, so just getting the state-wide locations wouldn't really apply. Was tired.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          615 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

@Oldghost - That's another issue with the "chase". The record keeping isn't the best. There's stores listed as having 3 books of Super Millions, and when you arrive the cashiers/representatives or even store owner say they don't have any. Trying to get books from "received" to "activated" is challenging, especially when most cashiers are going to want to try to tell you they don't have any in stock so that you can leave them alone. =p

SM 720k-737k is in that "sweet range" for where many of us expect the final jackpot to be found. Do you know how many are left in that particular book? I'm going to be in West Palm tomorrow, so I might be able to make a trip. 

The reason I've stopped playing SM is because out of all books I've played through, I have been unable to find anything over $200. With the gigantic stack of duds I have on that game, one would assume I would have come across $500, or a $1k hit. 

You are absolutely right, there are definitely problems with inventory. There's lots of mysteries out there regarding the whereabouts of these books. If 200 books are listed as "activated/received", I'd expect the true number to be about half of that based on experiences of interacting with stores. There's a process with "Settling" finished books, and I think some retailers or the lotto might make errors here which leads to some stores still being on the list for many months after finishing a game.

I'm also very ballsy like Krissam, and would be willing to tag along to go visit any store as well. =p

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2016, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I posted something and then deleted it, but LP seemed to be having problems because it took forever trying to delete the post. Guess it managed to get rid of the post but still recorded me as having the "last activity" or some such.

In the post I was just mentioning that you could request a state-wide list so there was no need to compile regions, but then noticed you were talking about getting a list together with book numbers, so just getting the state-wide locations wouldn't really apply. Was tired.

Yah, LP has been slow for me when I've sent private messages, sits for a minute or two at least before finally sending them.

Oh no, I meant anyone who was interested getting a list, and getting the book numbers by calling the locations or visitng. If FLL wants to send a list WITH book #s, that'd be way better.

Also, I thought they'd charge if you request a state wide list, no?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2016, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

@Oldghost - That's another issue with the "chase". The record keeping isn't the best. There's stores listed as having 3 books of Super Millions, and when you arrive the cashiers/representatives or even store owner say they don't have any. Trying to get books from "received" to "activated" is challenging, especially when most cashiers are going to want to try to tell you they don't have any in stock so that you can leave them alone. =p

SM 720k-737k is in that "sweet range" for where many of us expect the final jackpot to be found. Do you know how many are left in that particular book? I'm going to be in West Palm tomorrow, so I might be able to make a trip. 

The reason I've stopped playing SM is because out of all books I've played through, I have been unable to find anything over $200. With the gigantic stack of duds I have on that game, one would assume I would have come across $500, or a $1k hit. 

You are absolutely right, there are definitely problems with inventory. There's lots of mysteries out there regarding the whereabouts of these books. If 200 books are listed as "activated/received", I'd expect the true number to be about half of that based on experiences of interacting with stores. There's a process with "Settling" finished books, and I think some retailers or the lotto might make errors here which leads to some stores still being on the list for many months after finishing a game.

I'm also very ballsy like Krissam, and would be willing to tag along to go visit any store as well. =p

14 left on the roll. I know at least one other place with a roll. I don't overly "watch" for it, but there's a few spots that likely have it on hand (based on the fact that they had $10 Holiday etc). Seems SM is easier to find than $10H.

Also, this is still like an hour 15 north of WPB.

Page 322 of 354