Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5312 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by fla331boyz.

Page 320 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5615 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2016, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Well, scratch offs or me.  Lets start with me, quickly.  In 2016, I haven't had a whole lot of joy here in Highlands County.  Between bad tickets and  bad cells in the body, it's been kind of a crappy year.  I've been fighting lung cancer since 11/15, but hey, I'm still alive.  In June of 2016, I learned my half inch tumor had shrunk to the size of a spot, thanks to prayer, 3 three week sessions of chemotherapy, and 30 doses of radiation.  Unfortunately, it spread...spots showed up in my brain and also my adreanel glands.  I have had 10 doses of radiation to my presently bald (but still sexy) head, and am midway through 2 of 5 chemo sessions.  As of now, no dehydration, no weight loss, and still no real pain.  I want to thank all my lottery posters who have wished me well in the past and to let you know that I haven't given up, nor lost the war.  RC Buckeye, BuyLow, Ralphie, Yellow Pig, Gillyrunks, Schmucktelly (how is your father-in-law doing?) and to gatorsrock...a big thank you, sir.  I appreciate ALL of you...

I haven't posted anything since Jan. of this year, but I have been reading the board.  Man, you guys have this down to a science!  I want to say hello to EMT Adam,  and way to go on the fantastic summer you had.  Amazed you won big twice, and blessed at the way you took care of your family.

Now...new games, right?  Yesterday I bought 15 of the Quick Cash tickets, #8-22.  8 losers, leaving me with 7 winners.  Beat the odds, did I. 

won on 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, and 22 (single 10.00 match) for a total of a whopping 22.00.  I'm a winner!!!  This afternoon, I got another 15 tickets, #35-49, and this time I lost on 9 tickets, leaving me with 6 winners.  Won on 33, 36, 37, 41, 44, and 49 for a whopping total of 10.00.  Lost 5.00 today, but plus 2.00 on the new game, so I can try tomorrow, same place.  Book # 0019069.  I am going to keep playing these tickets, 15 at a time, until I find both symbols.  Then graduate to the 2.00 game.

It's nice to be here again, and as always, I wish all of you well as you hunt for that elusive white whale.  Thanks for your friendship...now go show me some more winning pics, ok?

Clark...Sebring, Florida

Hey chdicki

Thanks for the update. Man, cancer is a Bitch with a capital B. We have a lady at my work that's been fighting breast cancer for about 2 years. Thought it was gone after her first go round, and it came back. Keep fighting. You are in our prayers and our thoughts. Glad to hear your treatments are working and you have no pain.

Bless you!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Cape Coral
    United States
    Member #173988
    March 28, 2016
    216 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Well, scratch offs or me.  Lets start with me, quickly.  In 2016, I haven't had a whole lot of joy here in Highlands County.  Between bad tickets and  bad cells in the body, it's been kind of a crappy year.  I've been fighting lung cancer since 11/15, but hey, I'm still alive.  In June of 2016, I learned my half inch tumor had shrunk to the size of a spot, thanks to prayer, 3 three week sessions of chemotherapy, and 30 doses of radiation.  Unfortunately, it spread...spots showed up in my brain and also my adreanel glands.  I have had 10 doses of radiation to my presently bald (but still sexy) head, and am midway through 2 of 5 chemo sessions.  As of now, no dehydration, no weight loss, and still no real pain.  I want to thank all my lottery posters who have wished me well in the past and to let you know that I haven't given up, nor lost the war.  RC Buckeye, BuyLow, Ralphie, Yellow Pig, Gillyrunks, Schmucktelly (how is your father-in-law doing?) and to gatorsrock...a big thank you, sir.  I appreciate ALL of you...

I haven't posted anything since Jan. of this year, but I have been reading the board.  Man, you guys have this down to a science!  I want to say hello to EMT Adam,  and way to go on the fantastic summer you had.  Amazed you won big twice, and blessed at the way you took care of your family.

Now...new games, right?  Yesterday I bought 15 of the Quick Cash tickets, #8-22.  8 losers, leaving me with 7 winners.  Beat the odds, did I. 

won on 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, and 22 (single 10.00 match) for a total of a whopping 22.00.  I'm a winner!!!  This afternoon, I got another 15 tickets, #35-49, and this time I lost on 9 tickets, leaving me with 6 winners.  Won on 33, 36, 37, 41, 44, and 49 for a whopping total of 10.00.  Lost 5.00 today, but plus 2.00 on the new game, so I can try tomorrow, same place.  Book # 0019069.  I am going to keep playing these tickets, 15 at a time, until I find both symbols.  Then graduate to the 2.00 game.

It's nice to be here again, and as always, I wish all of you well as you hunt for that elusive white whale.  Thanks for your friendship...now go show me some more winning pics, ok?

Clark...Sebring, Florida

Hello Clark. Thank you for the recognition and kind words. I will also pray for you as cancer is a sumbish that has reared its ugly head into the lives of several of my family and friends. It CAN be beat. Stay positive and never think you are losing the fight. Kick its ass.

Cape Coral
      United States
      Member #173988
      March 28, 2016
      216 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2016, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Whats the deal with the new $20 Goldrush and stores not stocking it? I went to 8 different stores today and none had it available. Found 2 stores that had it, and neither had them in their counter displays.  I was able to get 1 manager to activate a book and sell it to me, and what an ODD book it was.... Here is how it shook out..

Tickets 000-007 Losers.   8 losers in a row right off the bat on a $20 ticket makes me sick.

008-  Single number match for $20

009-013  Losers.    1 winner out of the first 14 tickets... I figured at this point that the second half would be better, and it was...

014- Doubler symbol and single number match with a $10 under it. 

015 - 10x symbol with a $2 under it

016-017 Losers

018 - 10x symbol with a $2 under it

019 - Doubler symbol with a single number match with a $10 under it

020 - Loser 

021- Money bag win all, all prizes $5 for a $100 win

022 - 10x with a $2 under it

023- Loser

024- Doubler symbol with 2 matching winners, a $5 and $10 win =  $30 win total .. this one was odd to look at

025 - 10x with single number match $2 under it

026- Loser

027 - 1 number match with $20 under it

028 - Two numbers matched each with $25 under them

029 - Loser

Total return was $340 Anything over 50% back is OK in my book. But the way this book started I was expecting a $210 minimum return, or lower if possible.

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        363 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2016, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Whats the deal with the new $20 Goldrush and stores not stocking it? I went to 8 different stores today and none had it available. Found 2 stores that had it, and neither had them in their counter displays.  I was able to get 1 manager to activate a book and sell it to me, and what an ODD book it was.... Here is how it shook out..

Tickets 000-007 Losers.   8 losers in a row right off the bat on a $20 ticket makes me sick.

008-  Single number match for $20

009-013  Losers.    1 winner out of the first 14 tickets... I figured at this point that the second half would be better, and it was...

014- Doubler symbol and single number match with a $10 under it. 

015 - 10x symbol with a $2 under it

016-017 Losers

018 - 10x symbol with a $2 under it

019 - Doubler symbol with a single number match with a $10 under it

020 - Loser 

021- Money bag win all, all prizes $5 for a $100 win

022 - 10x with a $2 under it

023- Loser

024- Doubler symbol with 2 matching winners, a $5 and $10 win =  $30 win total .. this one was odd to look at

025 - 10x with single number match $2 under it

026- Loser

027 - 1 number match with $20 under it

028 - Two numbers matched each with $25 under them

029 - Loser

Total return was $340 Anything over 50% back is OK in my book. But the way this book started I was expecting a $210 minimum return, or lower if possible.

Someone should be fired for all this 10X $2 crap.

Cape Coral
          United States
          Member #173988
          March 28, 2016
          216 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2016, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Agreed. Its about as bad as playing a slot machine and getting into a bonus game, just to break even. So infuriating.

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            618 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2016, 6:21 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what's more disgusting. The 10X symbol with $2 under it, or the doubler symbol in the "double box" with only a $10 prize in the game area. 

Let's take votes, which do you all dislike more? =p I personally think that "doubler box" should be used to double a minimum prize of $20, totaling up to $40 at the very least. As it currently stands, it will only disappoint players.

jacksonville florida
              United States
              Member #174115
              April 4, 2016
              93 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2016, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Definitely agree with you on the doubler box, and that 10x with $2.00 under it is plain out an insult towards us, it's the 3rd time I have had it and it blows seeing $2.00 under the 10x.

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                363 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2016, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Definitely agree with you on the doubler box, and that 10x with $2.00 under it is plain out an insult towards us, it's the 3rd time I have had it and it blows seeing $2.00 under the 10x.

Advertising idea:

We hire Dwayne Johnson (he lives in Florida). He's at his kitchen table scratching off some $20 tickets. He goes through a handful of losers, gritting teeth, grumbling and balling each of them up before flicking them across the room to perfectly swish in the kitchen trash can. One, two, three, four, they pop-pop-pop-pop into the can. Scratch, crush, flick, swish. Quick-like. Then, we see the big man reveal a 10X symbol. Wide-eyed, he goes, "Yes!" fist pumping with one giant, vein-popping arm, shouting, "Finally!"

DJ takes a deep breath and slowly reveals the prize: $2.00

We see him close his eyes and then the camera view switches to outside the house. The sun is shining. We hear children giggling, playing in the distance. A stone waterfall feature on the back patio produces the gentle sound of running water, birds are drinking, bathing, fluttering their tiny wings in the little pond the waterfall pools into. All is still and nice and happy in the world. Then, the entire kitchen table comes booming through the rear windows and skids upside down across the patio, legs broken, as we hear an enraged roar from just within the house.

Tagline: "The Florida Lottery, we can even make you hate winning."

Cape Coral
                  United States
                  Member #173988
                  March 28, 2016
                  216 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2016, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Just went through another book of the new Goldrush... terrible. $270 return. Biggest win was a single $50 winner. 1 $40 winner, a $25 and the rest  $20..... awful. 

3 tickets with 10x with $2 

2 doublers with $10

F this game.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    618 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Just went through another book of the new Goldrush... terrible. $270 return. Biggest win was a single $50 winner. 1 $40 winner, a $25 and the rest  $20..... awful. 

3 tickets with 10x with $2 

2 doublers with $10

F this game.

Ah, that sucks. Roughly 1 in 6 books should have a $500 winner, so I'd guess that's likely a typical return for a book. Maybe a tad bit better if there's a $100 winner. 

The 10X with $2, and doublers for $10 are disgusting. At least you get to use these losers toward writing off taxes, however. =)

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      618 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2016, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Advertising idea:

We hire Dwayne Johnson (he lives in Florida). He's at his kitchen table scratching off some $20 tickets. He goes through a handful of losers, gritting teeth, grumbling and balling each of them up before flicking them across the room to perfectly swish in the kitchen trash can. One, two, three, four, they pop-pop-pop-pop into the can. Scratch, crush, flick, swish. Quick-like. Then, we see the big man reveal a 10X symbol. Wide-eyed, he goes, "Yes!" fist pumping with one giant, vein-popping arm, shouting, "Finally!"

DJ takes a deep breath and slowly reveals the prize: $2.00

We see him close his eyes and then the camera view switches to outside the house. The sun is shining. We hear children giggling, playing in the distance. A stone waterfall feature on the back patio produces the gentle sound of running water, birds are drinking, bathing, fluttering their tiny wings in the little pond the waterfall pools into. All is still and nice and happy in the world. Then, the entire kitchen table comes booming through the rear windows and skids upside down across the patio, legs broken, as we hear an enraged roar from just within the house.

Tagline: "The Florida Lottery, we can even make you hate winning."

Lmao, this would be an amazing commercial. Honestly, even with the great odds at hitting $500 I might play other games. I decided to play scratchoffs today, and got alot of random tickets from $5 Price is Right (finished off a roll with the last 5 tickets), many random $5 Platinum 7s, several $20 Gold Rush, and $25 Misfortune.

Ironically, I bought 4 $25 Misfortune tickets. All four were winners, returning a total of $215. It is very rare I have that type of return on a $25 ticket. I lost alot on the Platinum 7s, but overall I was almost even. Going to cash them in, and put most of that money back in the bank...

I bought 18 $20 Gold Rush (2 per roll from random rolls, and found 8 winners. 8/18 beats the overall game's odds, yet mediocre $20 winners, and highest wins of $50 still put me down for the day. The 4 back to back Misfortune winners, however, including a $100 winner did some serious damage control.

United States
                        Member #175371
                        June 13, 2016
                        212 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2016, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          618 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2016, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Did well initially earlier today, but then I got greedy and kept playing. I stopped by a couple gas stations, and played through a roll and a half of Gold Rush doubler. I went from a "break even" session to losing $350 bucks. 

My best win today (considering it is a $5 ticket). This one caught me by surprise. When I saw all the $5 prizes, I was certain it was going to be a $30, or maybe $50 winner. 

I got a few $100 wins on the $25 Misforune, which hasn't played all that bad today. Ironically, the new $20 Gold Rush Doubler has been absolutely awful to me. I've encountered many duds, followed by $20 wins on it this evening. I think I did better on the old Gold Rush. The Gold Rush tickets are awfully cold in this part of South FL, at least. 

Overall, I should have just deposited the money in the back after breaking even. Continuing to play $20 Gold Rush Doubler was my biggest mistake of the evening. Thankfully, I got at least 1/3rd of the money back from the "clutch" $100 win on $5 Platinum 7s, and $100 on Misfortune.

As far as ticket ranges, I've seen $20 Gold Rush Doubler ranging from books #5k - 48k. Quite a big range, within a small radius. I've seen Platinum 7s up in the 40k range as well. It wouldn't surprise me if a jackpot on these is hit on these soon given the print ranges surfacing around.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Did well initially earlier today, but then I got greedy and kept playing. I stopped by a couple gas stations, and played through a roll and a half of Gold Rush doubler. I went from a "break even" session to losing $350 bucks. 

My best win today (considering it is a $5 ticket). This one caught me by surprise. When I saw all the $5 prizes, I was certain it was going to be a $30, or maybe $50 winner. 

I got a few $100 wins on the $25 Misforune, which hasn't played all that bad today. Ironically, the new $20 Gold Rush Doubler has been absolutely awful to me. I've encountered many duds, followed by $20 wins on it this evening. I think I did better on the old Gold Rush. The Gold Rush tickets are awfully cold in this part of South FL, at least. 

Overall, I should have just deposited the money in the back after breaking even. Continuing to play $20 Gold Rush Doubler was my biggest mistake of the evening. Thankfully, I got at least 1/3rd of the money back from the "clutch" $100 win on $5 Platinum 7s, and $100 on Misfortune.

As far as ticket ranges, I've seen $20 Gold Rush Doubler ranging from books #5k - 48k. Quite a big range, within a small radius. I've seen Platinum 7s up in the 40k range as well. It wouldn't surprise me if a jackpot on these is hit on these soon given the print ranges surfacing around.

I played some of the Gold Rush Doubler with junk results as well. Books mostly in the 22k-27k range, but I also encountered one up in 54k. Might revisit that book.

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2016, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Fwiw: Between the 2 books I played, and the single tickets I have picked up, I have scratched off a total of 72 of the new Goldrush and have only "won" more than $20, 6 times. 

How is that even possible?  3 tickets per roll that payout more than the ticket cost? Thats insane.

Page 320 of 355