Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5284 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 313 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
611 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2016, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

This post is specifically devoted to the $1/$2 legend Jasefan

Of all the tickets I've been playing, truthfully, the only ones I've done well on/been ahead with are the $1/$2 tickets. It is so ironic I've been buying so many $20 tickets lately, Super Millions specifically, and only lost a ton of cash. Meanwhile, I've witnessed folks buy a $2 ticket and win $50, or even seen someone win $400 on the $2 Double Deuces in front of me. Clearly, I've been focused on the wrong games. $20 and $25 tickets, quite frankly, might have a lower return rate than $1/$2 tickets. Sure, you're more likely to get your money back in the short term, especially if you hit a large win with more expensive tickets. What I've noticed is that playing expensive tickets long-term will almost certainly have a negative impact on one's finances. 

I bought 10 tickets of the $1 Hundreds of Dollars, and got back $120. One $100 winner, one $15 winner, one $3 winner, and a  $2 winner. Not a bad return, now if only I could duplicate this type of session often! 

And possibly the most important image of my post...domesticated ducks on a mission for some food. I have a pack of them following me around. One startled me while I was on my phone. 

Florida
    United States
    Member #170508
    December 4, 2015
    31 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2016, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Florida
      United States
      Member #170508
      December 4, 2015
      31 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2016, 3:10 am - IP Logged

jacksonville florida
        United States
        Member #174115
        April 4, 2016
        90 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2016, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Finally hit the biggest amount I have ever one on a scratch off today. Picked up a $20 Monopoly and low and behold turned out to be a $1000.00 winner. I tried to upload picture from phone but for some reason I can't get it to work.

Bke72$

Falster's avatar - sam
          macclenny,florida
          United States
          Member #175696
          June 30, 2016
          331 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2016, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Finally hit the biggest amount I have ever one on a scratch off today. Picked up a $20 Monopoly and low and behold turned out to be a $1000.00 winner. I tried to upload picture from phone but for some reason I can't get it to work.

Bke72$

wtg on that big win,keep it up

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19797 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2016, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

This post is specifically devoted to the $1/$2 legend Jasefan

Of all the tickets I've been playing, truthfully, the only ones I've done well on/been ahead with are the $1/$2 tickets. It is so ironic I've been buying so many $20 tickets lately, Super Millions specifically, and only lost a ton of cash. Meanwhile, I've witnessed folks buy a $2 ticket and win $50, or even seen someone win $400 on the $2 Double Deuces in front of me. Clearly, I've been focused on the wrong games. $20 and $25 tickets, quite frankly, might have a lower return rate than $1/$2 tickets. Sure, you're more likely to get your money back in the short term, especially if you hit a large win with more expensive tickets. What I've noticed is that playing expensive tickets long-term will almost certainly have a negative impact on one's finances. 

I bought 10 tickets of the $1 Hundreds of Dollars, and got back $120. One $100 winner, one $15 winner, one $3 winner, and a  $2 winner. Not a bad return, now if only I could duplicate this type of session often! 

And possibly the most important image of my post...domesticated ducks on a mission for some food. I have a pack of them following me around. One startled me while I was on my phone. 

ooooh they so cute.

Congratulations on your WINS!

Turkey Turkey  Turkey   Turkey 

Hurray!  Party  Banana

Let it Snow Snowman

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2016, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I had to wait till today when I got one. Book at the place I pick them up is at the end of the 193 range.

Got one yesterday on roll 194124.

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2016, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Here are the FL Rules links for the new games:

$1 Quick Cash

$2 Triple Play

I like the $2 Triple Play - it sounds like it's just like Double Match was. If you're not familiar with it, you win by matching numbers like normal OR you have three like amounts. If you happen to see these lying around, check them. A lot of people don't realize the second way to win. The highest prize that you can win by matching 3 like amounts (the way most people will miss it) is by having 3, $1000 prizes amounts. There's 164 tickets that'll look like this, and I guarantee you more than the normal 3% will be missed on this. I'll have to remember to look at the instant liability report in like 6 months.

$3 Bingo

$5 Platinum 7's

$20 Gold Rush Doubler

I think people were curious, so to save you some time - Prizes at $10k, $100k (20), $1MM (30), and $5MM (6).

United States
                  Member #159338
                  September 21, 2014
                  39 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2016, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Thx for posting it! odds on the new gold rush dont seem too bad right? If Im reading it correctly the odds of 100 and 500 are more or less the same plus they added a 250(with tough odds). The 1k prize has worse and there is no 5k prize. all in all I am liking it. unless I am missing something.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    611 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2016, 10:47 am - IP Logged

$1 Quick Cash

$2 Triple Play

I like the $2 Triple Play - it sounds like it's just like Double Match was. If you're not familiar with it, you win by matching numbers like normal OR you have three like amounts. If you happen to see these lying around, check them. A lot of people don't realize the second way to win. The highest prize that you can win by matching 3 like amounts (the way most people will miss it) is by having 3, $1000 prizes amounts. There's 164 tickets that'll look like this, and I guarantee you more than the normal 3% will be missed on this. I'll have to remember to look at the instant liability report in like 6 months.

$3 Bingo

$5 Platinum 7's

$20 Gold Rush Doubler

I think people were curious, so to save you some time - Prizes at $10k, $100k (20), $1MM (30), and $5MM (6).

@ Oldghost - Thanks for posting this info. Did anyone calculate the odds of hitting $500 on the new $20 Gold Rush game? How does it compare to $20 Flamingo, and $20 Monopoly?

That awkward moment when you bought scratchoff tickets from the same game, same roll, and same city where a jackpot was hit. Yes, I was in Pahokee yesterday and someone hit $500k on the same roll I bought about 10 $5 Gold Rush tickets from...I bought 5 $20 Gold Rush, and I bought 8-10 of the $5 Gold Rush. If I had purchased more tickets from that roll, perhaps I would have found that prize. Then again, could'da...would'da...should'da. That's the nature of the beast with this game, timing, and location is everything. Yep, I'm taking a break from scratchoffs. Happy for the winner, Pahokee is a very rural part of South Fl! The people that I met in that city were very warm.

I hope everyone else is doing well, and wishing you all the best. For anyone playing the new tickets next week, I hope you all hit some huge prizes!

United States
                      Member #175359
                      June 12, 2016
                      101 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2016, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Shocked Dracos....I can't believe it.....Are you sure it's the same roll??? I know how you will feel....

Everytime I play a partial roll, this is exactly I imagine it should not happen (someone hitting jackpot in the remaining tickets)!!!!!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        611 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2016, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Shocked Dracos....I can't believe it.....Are you sure it's the same roll??? I know how you will feel....

Everytime I play a partial roll, this is exactly I imagine it should not happen (someone hitting jackpot in the remaining tickets)!!!!!

Yes Krissam, same book. I just saw the winning ticket posted on Twitter. I bought tickets #6-15 on that roll from the Marathon gas station next to Pahokee HS. I literally cannot believe it.

The jackpot was hit on ticket #27. The likelihood of me buying an additional 11 tickets was near impossible, since I normally only buy two $5 tickets at a time from a single roll. I have a tendency of chasing bigger tickets ($10-$20), but the fact that I bought 10 tickets chasing on a $5 roll was already unusual for me. The reason I bought 10 was because the first 2 were duds, and then I encountered more duds. I finally got a $5 winner on #15 or 16 and decided to call it quits.

This just shows I'm not meant to play lottery scratchoffs, given how much I've lost recently, and how I literally missed a jackpot by ELEVEN TICKETS.  I'm currently in Miami, but staying at Pembroke Pines. Essentially, I'm traveling across West Palm Beach to Miami for work at the moment. I thought about playing scratchoffs while in Miami, but the fact that: A- The games I play ($2, $5, $10, $20, and $25) all had recent jackpots hit and B - Missing this Gold Rush $500k jackpot is mind boggling to say the least.

@ Krissam, are you still play Super Millions? There's supposed to be spots down in Miami that have them. It is really scarce in the West Palm down to Miami area, but I believe Fort Pierce/Vero Beach still has some books in stock. I'm totally done with this game after literally getting bent over by it on countless occasions.

Anyway, I'm taking a LONG break from scratchoffs. Wishing you all the best of luck on the new tickets!

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          359 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Got one yesterday on roll 194124.

That's up there!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            359 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

$1 Quick Cash

$2 Triple Play

$3 Bingo

$5 Platinum 7's

$20 Gold Rush Doubler

Thanks for posting these, and good call on checking discarded Triple Plays. There was a member on here and some point I think who found a 10k ticket in the trash at a gas station. Someone hadn't checked it well enough.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              359 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2016, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes Krissam, same book. I just saw the winning ticket posted on Twitter. I bought tickets #6-15 on that roll from the Marathon gas station next to Pahokee HS. I literally cannot believe it.

The jackpot was hit on ticket #27. The likelihood of me buying an additional 11 tickets was near impossible, since I normally only buy two $5 tickets at a time from a single roll. I have a tendency of chasing bigger tickets ($10-$20), but the fact that I bought 10 tickets chasing on a $5 roll was already unusual for me. The reason I bought 10 was because the first 2 were duds, and then I encountered more duds. I finally got a $5 winner on #15 or 16 and decided to call it quits.

This just shows I'm not meant to play lottery scratchoffs, given how much I've lost recently, and how I literally missed a jackpot by ELEVEN TICKETS.  I'm currently in Miami, but staying at Pembroke Pines. Essentially, I'm traveling across West Palm Beach to Miami for work at the moment. I thought about playing scratchoffs while in Miami, but the fact that: A- The games I play ($2, $5, $10, $20, and $25) all had recent jackpots hit and B - Missing this Gold Rush $500k jackpot is mind boggling to say the least.

@ Krissam, are you still play Super Millions? There's supposed to be spots down in Miami that have them. It is really scarce in the West Palm down to Miami area, but I believe Fort Pierce/Vero Beach still has some books in stock. I'm totally done with this game after literally getting bent over by it on countless occasions.

Anyway, I'm taking a LONG break from scratchoffs. Wishing you all the best of luck on the new tickets!

I always think the next ticket on the rolls I leave behind is going to win someone else a jackpot. This is how I set so many dollars on fire. Certainly an awful feeling to know you were just that close, though.

And I've still been playing Super Millions, which has proven a colossal waste. Been a long time since I've gotten higher than $50 on it.

Page 313 of 353