Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5282 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by jasefan.

Page 308 of 353
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175359
June 12, 2016
101 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, from your latest Instant Liability Report for Super Millions on 08/29, number of prizes still left are 118290 (/30 = 3943 rolls)...But, we can only find 400 rolls thorughout the state!!! Again, there is a huge difference in number of rolls that should be available and available in reality!!!! I don't see any logic in going behind Super Millions also!!!

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    610 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2016, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, from your latest Instant Liability Report for Super Millions on 08/29, number of prizes still left are 118290 (/30 = 3943 rolls)...But, we can only find 400 rolls thorughout the state!!! Again, there is a huge difference in number of rolls that should be available and available in reality!!!! I don't see any logic in going behind Super Millions also!!!

You are right. There's a huge discrepancy here. I assume some of the stores I called might have it in stock, but the representative I called didn't care/was too busy to check. 

In total, I was able to identify 9 different stores in Jacksonville area which claimed to have Super Millions in stock. This excludes the district office, which has 17 books of Super Millions. That's pretty unacceptable, to be honest. With such a huge disparity, the last jackpot of Super Millions may never be found due to being "lost". I'm taking a chance, because...yolo. 

Still, 9 stores with about 11 different books is a hell of alot less than the projected 73 books projected to be in Jacksonville's district (or 56 if you subtract what the Jax district office has). I'm going to try playing through a bunch tomorrow. Praying for a nice hit, something like several $100 winners or $200 winners, or a $500 winner would be enough to make playing it sustainable.  I'm only going to play books in the 715k-730k range. If I see anything less, I'm not touching it except for maybe a single ticket purchase just to see what book it is on.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      610 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2016, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Played through alot of Super Millions 719k, 725k, 726k, 729k, and 733k. Super millions had a super horrible return. The books I went through returned about $245 each, which is sad. $10 books seem to have always given me a much better return. I cleared through about 5-6 locations, and noted some locations as having books too low in the 600k or very low 700k range. 

I probably would have been better off playing $20 Monopoly, or heck...even $20 LFL. I'm perplexed as to how $20 tickets can payout worse than $10 tickets. I don't expect every book to be profitable, obviously. Still, a $400/$600 return would break the bank alot less. 

While I was at a food store in Baldwin, Fl a guy came in and bought 2 $2 Double Deuce. The first ticket was a $400 win, yet I haven't been able to get over a $100 win on a $20 ticket today.

United States
        Member #175359
        June 12, 2016
        101 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2016, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I felt the same Dracos...It's better to stick with $10 games rather than $20 games as they literally kill the enthusiasm of playing the game!!!

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          610 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2016, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I felt the same Dracos...It's better to stick with $10 games rather than $20 games as they literally kill the enthusiasm of playing the game!!!

I called a bunch of places in the Orlando area, and located at least 30 places that have Super Millions. There's still hundreds (upwards to 400) of Super Millions books across the state, although probably 3/4th are over the 700k range. There's alot of "dormant" Super Millions rolls in Winn Dixie/Publix/Kangaroo stores locked away, and probably won't hit the shelves until a manager decides to put them up or a lottery rep swings by and takes them (to redistribute or destroy). When I've called, I notice that cashiers are swift to say they don't have a ticket/game, likely due to having a line in the store and not having the time/wanting to check to see if they have the book. It seems even the FL lottery has difficulty keeping an accurate inventory of their own game, so it is no wonder why and how jackpots prizes go missing/go unclaimed. 

If $2 tickets return about 50% usually, what's the point in buying books of $20 tickets in only to receive 40%? I understand the payoff is huge and life changing if you find that nice win. After buying through about 4-5 books of Super Millions today, I'm a little disappointed to have only encountered a $100 win as my top hit. One of the books had 3 $100 winners, but still only returned about $400 in total. The more expensive tickets are supposed to return a higher amount per dollar, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Perhaps it ends up being the case when you factor in the few, and extremely lucky who manage to hit a jackpot prize. The average joe can get slaughtered, and end up losing more on a $20 ticket than buying 10 $2 tickets. I've been playing the $2 Double Deuces alot recently, and I can't even tell you guys how many $10-$15 winners I've found when purchasing 5 tickets for $10 at a time. 

Then again, look at the guy who won $400 on the $2 Double Deuces earlier. He came in, and bought 2 tickets. He walked out a winner lol. The cashier told me someone also won $400 on the $5 Super 7s earlier in his store as well. It is sad when $2 and $5 tickets pay off better than $20 tickets. I bought $40 worth of $2 tickets earlier today, and got $29 back ($25 back from the Double Deuces, and $4 back from the $2 Flamingo. Invested $20 in each). Even $2 tickets seems to be doing a hell of alot better than $20 tickets for me lol.

Anyway, back into lottery slumber for me. I spent way too much today on Super Millions, although I hope the information I've gained can be useful to others and I hope eliminating 5 bad books out of circulation helps someone on this forum have a better chance at hitting the jackpot.

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            209 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2016, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Daytona Beach today

United States
              Member #175359
              June 12, 2016
              101 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2016, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I called a bunch of places in the Orlando area, and located at least 30 places that have Super Millions. There's still hundreds (upwards to 400) of Super Millions books across the state, although probably 3/4th are over the 700k range. There's alot of "dormant" Super Millions rolls in Winn Dixie/Publix/Kangaroo stores locked away, and probably won't hit the shelves until a manager decides to put them up or a lottery rep swings by and takes them (to redistribute or destroy). When I've called, I notice that cashiers are swift to say they don't have a ticket/game, likely due to having a line in the store and not having the time/wanting to check to see if they have the book. It seems even the FL lottery has difficulty keeping an accurate inventory of their own game, so it is no wonder why and how jackpots prizes go missing/go unclaimed. 

If $2 tickets return about 50% usually, what's the point in buying books of $20 tickets in only to receive 40%? I understand the payoff is huge and life changing if you find that nice win. After buying through about 4-5 books of Super Millions today, I'm a little disappointed to have only encountered a $100 win as my top hit. One of the books had 3 $100 winners, but still only returned about $400 in total. The more expensive tickets are supposed to return a higher amount per dollar, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Perhaps it ends up being the case when you factor in the few, and extremely lucky who manage to hit a jackpot prize. The average joe can get slaughtered, and end up losing more on a $20 ticket than buying 10 $2 tickets. I've been playing the $2 Double Deuces alot recently, and I can't even tell you guys how many $10-$15 winners I've found when purchasing 5 tickets for $10 at a time. 

Then again, look at the guy who won $400 on the $2 Double Deuces earlier. He came in, and bought 2 tickets. He walked out a winner lol. The cashier told me someone also won $400 on the $5 Super 7s earlier in his store as well. It is sad when $2 and $5 tickets pay off better than $20 tickets. I bought $40 worth of $2 tickets earlier today, and got $29 back ($25 back from the Double Deuces, and $4 back from the $2 Flamingo. Invested $20 in each). Even $2 tickets seems to be doing a hell of alot better than $20 tickets for me lol.

Anyway, back into lottery slumber for me. I spent way too much today on Super Millions, although I hope the information I've gained can be useful to others and I hope eliminating 5 bad books out of circulation helps someone on this forum have a better chance at hitting the jackpot.

I really feel sorry for your experience today with Super Millions!!! I wish you all the best of luck with your next try on a new day!!

orlando,fl
                United States
                Member #89879
                April 17, 2010
                130 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2016, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Well yesterday was my birthday and I remember how 4 years ago I had won $100 on 2 seperate tickets that day and hoped to win something again. I had won on $2 Loteria & $20 Lucky for Life back then. I played a $2 Easy Money and didn't win anything and called it a day. Just scratched the $10 Monopoly purchased today and gooseeggs as well. Guess times are changing lol.

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  209 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

looks like Double Deuces finally had a top winner

Tampa, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #136502
                    December 12, 2012
                    109 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2016, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Last 3 days have been interesting.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      359 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2016, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Two $100s on $2 tickets, nice!

United States
                        Member #175371
                        June 13, 2016
                        209 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

OMG .. I'm so jealous ... look at all those symbols

is that a Toyota?

Tampa, Fl
                          United States
                          Member #136502
                          December 12, 2012
                          109 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2016, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

lol, yea it's my camry :)  I usually buy tickets and scratch them in the car while sitting at the gas pump and take pics before cashing them in.

The fast 100s 2 dollar tickets have been hot lately.  One of my friends that works at circle K says those have been getting more wins than any other ticket the last few weeks.

orlando,fl
                            United States
                            Member #89879
                            April 17, 2010
                            130 Posts
                            Posted: September 4, 2016, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Well I see who stole my birthday luck and I want it back No No lol

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              209 Posts
                              Posted: September 4, 2016, 9:39 am - IP Logged

4 stores 2 tickets each ... <snip> I forgot to buy a $5 7 ticket

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 308 of 353