Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5245 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by KFla193.

Page 303 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
florida
United States
Member #175659
June 28, 2016
83 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

dracos what time ya get off? headed to ak in a lil lol

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    597 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2016, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

dracos what time ya get off? headed to ak in a lil lol

I get off at 5:00. Hopefully it will stop raining by then. You just missed me, I was at AK Kwik yesterday. I cleared out that last Super Millions book in the 725k range, which sucked (well $120/$240). I bought two $25 Misfortunes, that's where I went wrong.

Are you going to continue playing more 50X there? I wonder if AK Kwik will grab the Vero Beach store's supply. That's probably what's going to happen if they are looking for more books.

By the way, tons of people throw out Monopoly tickets in the trash at AK. I found at least 100 entries worth when I stopped by yesterday evening. Barely helps one's chances, but if someone trash collects monopoly on a daily basis I'm sure they could get in 1k-5k per each entry period without spending a dime.

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

For anyone still chasing 50x:

I went back and looked at some things with this and here is my conclusion:

On an archived view of FL lotto's remaining prizes page, there were 4 of 18 prizes left on March 17th 2015 (before the reorder). The next snapshot is from March 24th and shows 12 of 24 (reorder had 8 new grand prizes). On March 25th it drops down to 11 of 24 (this was prize #13 on the PDF). 

Krissam got the list of the previous 9 winners. The first run had 368k books and the second had 184k. Books go at least as high as 622k. Even if they used every book # from 622k, 184k books would put the first run going as high as 438,000. This is unlikely as someone has stated before they don't use every book number.

Krissam got 9 numbers from lotto, which accounts for wins 13-21. #13 being the 0051812 above, the first run. So the first run had 3 prizes remaining for sure and the other 8 were from the second run.

Based on the book #s, at least 7 of the 9 winners were from the new order and likely, in my opinion, 8 of the 9 though this last part is an assumption that it's off the new set.

So my belief is that if there are any winners out there still, they're on the first run of the game which at the very least goes to book #368,000 though likely up into the lower 400s.

By all means, if I messed up math anywhere please let me know. Only one assumption is used above I believe, which is the 428844 (win #14) being from the second run.

Follow up on my earlier 50x post with a slightly modified idea.

I know some people think there may be a winner between the 428,844 book and the 469,799 book - and there very well may be for all I know - but it occurred to me maybe that 40k gap exists because that is where the first print ended and the second print started. I would assume they would intentionally gap it a little because of how they print stuff. 

If this true, this would mean there's 1 prize left in the later print (probably above 628/629 since Adam I think said he saw books as high as 637) and 2 in the earlier print.

Thought gators/gray ?

Florida
        United States
        Member #171925
        January 13, 2016
        316 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2016, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

I get off at 5:00. Hopefully it will stop raining by then. You just missed me, I was at AK Kwik yesterday. I cleared out that last Super Millions book in the 725k range, which sucked (well $120/$240). I bought two $25 Misfortunes, that's where I went wrong.

Are you going to continue playing more 50X there? I wonder if AK Kwik will grab the Vero Beach store's supply. That's probably what's going to happen if they are looking for more books.

By the way, tons of people throw out Monopoly tickets in the trash at AK. I found at least 100 entries worth when I stopped by yesterday evening. Barely helps one's chances, but if someone trash collects monopoly on a daily basis I'm sure they could get in 1k-5k per each entry period without spending a dime.

I don't know what page I posted it on but I think the Vero store's books range from 569000-612000 or so. Again, could be an oddball out of order winner in there but as far as I remember, their books are not in the range everyone seems to be expecting them in.

Florida
          United States
          Member #167757
          July 29, 2015
          355 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2016, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Follow up on my earlier 50x post with a slightly modified idea.

I know some people think there may be a winner between the 428,844 book and the 469,799 book - and there very well may be for all I know - but it occurred to me maybe that 40k gap exists because that is where the first print ended and the second print started. I would assume they would intentionally gap it a little because of how they print stuff. 

If this true, this would mean there's 1 prize left in the later print (probably above 628/629 since Adam I think said he saw books as high as 637) and 2 in the earlier print.

Thought gators/gray ?

The gap idea sounds reasonable, especially since it would fit well with how they sometimes skip thousands of books to prevent exactly what we're trying to use for prediction here.

And the DO at Lottery HQ is now out of 50X (also Power 8's and Holiday Gifts). The game is about disappeared and I'm wondering if it'll go the way of 100X and die with big prizes just left hanging.

I also had to kick myself today for something I repeatedly kick myself for and somehow never learn. Bought a bunch of Super Millions at HQ while I was there looking for 50X and didn't bother asking what book # they had open. It was all the way down in 628k. /sigh

florida
            United States
            Member #175659
            June 28, 2016
            83 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2016, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks oldghost! Yeah dracos they told me you stopped by yest haha. Im sitting here waiting on the shipment..only 5 books right now bc their usual rep is on vacation but theres 2 books im interested slightly in haha. I knew it was you they where talking about from yest bc i asked if he worked at the hospital lol

Cape Coral
              United States
              Member #173988
              March 28, 2016
              213 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2016, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

@ MrGray - The truth! Unhappy

@ EMTAdam - That's information I didn't know. Do they have a machine + sell at the customer service counter?

@ Jasefan - I calculated there to be a total of 250k books using the numbers provided in the Emergency Game Rules, and 273k is the highest end of the range I've seen. I'm starting to think the last jackpot could be in the 250k- early 260k range. When I get off work, I'm going to try playing through a 255k book near where I live. The guy said he was going to open it today, hopefully no one has played on it. Inb4 the winning jackpot ticket gets sold 5 minutes away from where I live while I'm at work. That would suck. Sleepy

Also, am I the only one that finds it odd the $2 Double Deuces hasn't had a top prize hit yet? I know there's only 8. I've seen books in the 26k range on it so far. I see the $5 Monopoly has had 4 prizes hit so far.

The 2 stores by me sell tickets both at the customer service counter (like publix) and they both also have 2 machines.

United States
                Member #175371
                June 13, 2016
                202 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2016, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Did everyone see Facebook post to get 25 extra chances in Monopoly 10k draw .. enter promo code free25

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  202 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2016, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I love knowing it is a winner right away

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                    Member #154519
                    April 19, 2014
                    243 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2016, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Dreaming there is something other than $1 or $2 under there ... too scared to scratch it

Maybe it's 10x $200,000? Dance

Show me the money!

Jacksonville
                      United States
                      Member #153806
                      March 26, 2014
                      345 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2016, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it's 10x $200,000? Dance

Unfortunately it is more likely to be $1.

United States
                        Member #175371
                        June 13, 2016
                        202 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2016, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

yessssss the $10 ticket winner was 10x $1 but the Lucky 7 was Double $5 ($10)  ... so spend $10 get back $10 or spend $1 and get $10

North port
                          United States
                          Member #168551
                          September 6, 2015
                          34 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2016, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Margaritaville tickets still look good to anyone?

florida
                            United States
                            Member #175659
                            June 28, 2016
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2016, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Minus the ticket part..i could use alcohol after each of my AK trips lol

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              202 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2016, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

1 more ticket bought today ... same roll as yesterday

Page 303 of 350