Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5239 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by Falster.

Page 299 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5587 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2016, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Some fool drove almost 4 hours to AK Kwik, dropped 7 grand, and is spending the evening in a hotel with a quarter.......

That's a fool with brass balls. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Cape Coral
    United States
    Member #173988
    March 28, 2016
    213 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2016, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

https://postimg.org/image/o29azm5hr/

Cape Coral
      United States
      Member #173988
      March 28, 2016
      213 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I bought every book of holiday gifts that where numbered under 100k.  10 books plus 1 open one on ticket 9.  I also bought the only 50x book he had in the 440k-500k range. I believe it's 498xxx

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        597 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I bought every book of holiday gifts that where numbered under 100k.  10 books plus 1 open one on ticket 9.  I also bought the only 50x book he had in the 440k-500k range. I believe it's 498xxx

Nice, well best of luck. Eager to hear your results. What did you think of AK Kwik? The people there are really friendly, some of the coolest I've met. They'll even put books aside for people to scratch/hold books for you.

United States
          Member #175371
          June 13, 2016
          200 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Holy crap ... I almost NEVER buy a $10 ticket ... I might go down to the "corner never win a penny from scratch-off mart" tomorrow and buy a $10 Holiday ticket in show of solidarity to finding that last grand prize

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            200 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Jase: They normally have the bottom two rows with $1 ones. New and old. Not as many as you find at something like AK, but definitely more than any other Publix I've been to. Also more overall tickets. I think they usually only have 16 at the counter.

Wowwww ... very nice for a Publix ... I'd have a hard time deciding what to buy with my change from the groceries

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              597 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Holy crap ... I almost NEVER buy a $10 ticket ... I might go down to the "corner never win a penny from scratch-off mart" tomorrow and buy a $10 Holiday ticket in show of solidarity to finding that last grand prize

Even Jasefan is buying $10 tickets now. That's how you know it is serious.Shocked

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                597 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

So, Super Millions is ALOT better than $20 Flamingo. I played through several books of $20 Flamingo, and the highest winner I've seen was a $100 winner. I've encountered books where the highest winner was a $50 winner. 

I played through 2 1/2 books of Super Millions today, and ended up ahead (on that game). 

Stopped by store #1, bought last 5 tickets - 4/5 were winners totaling $85. Almost a break even, not bad.

Stopped by store #2, bought 10 tickets. Got $140 in winners. Not horrible.

Stopped by store #3 - Played through the last 10 tickets on two different books, profited $40 on 20 tickets. The guy opened up a new book, and I found 4 $100 winners within the first 15 tickets. 

Unfortunately, the only picture I have is the one below. My phone died right when I tried to take a second photo, but it was only $5 under each money bag. I found 2 manual win alls on Super Millions totaling $100, found a 4 number match $25 ea = $100, and found a single money bag with a $100 under it. I can definitely see where they used psychology in making Super Millions enticing. Having the money bag symbol gets people excited, although on that game it is the equivalent of the 2X with $10 under it (Flamingo), or coin with a breakeven under it. 

The $20 Super Millions Books I played through were on #722k, 725k, 729k, and 730k. There was a 670k or 680k book at the store that I didn't bother with because I assume it is too low for the last jackpot. 

There's a store I stopped by that has a roll of $10 Jackpot, book #275k if I'm not mistaken. Too high for it to be in the jackpot range, probably?

I like how there's an awkward #39 in there to break all the money bags.

I finished the Super Millions book I bought the rest of. I would've been ahead $100 if I hadn't on that game for today, but the "possibilities" with it being book #725k made it hard to resist. 

That book had 4 $100 winners in the first half. 

Tickets #3, 4, 8, and 14 = $400 

Then had winners: 

16- $30

17- $20

20-$50

21- $20

23-$40

28-$20

29- $20

Total 11 winners: Odds - 1 in 2.72 (better than posted game's odds)

Book return: $600 (literally, a break even book)

I've seen bad dud streaks on the $20 Super Millions, but nothing as bad as $20 Flamingo recently. This game has had duds worse than Lucky $200k/yr for Life. I didn't think it was possible.

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Even Jasefan is buying $10 tickets now. That's how you know it is serious.Shocked

Only cuz I don't want EMTAdam to go broke searching for that ticket ;-)

United States
                    Member #175371
                    June 13, 2016
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

So, Super Millions is ALOT better than $20 Flamingo. I played through several books of $20 Flamingo, and the highest winner I've seen was a $100 winner. I've encountered books where the highest winner was a $50 winner. 

I played through 2 1/2 books of Super Millions today, and ended up ahead (on that game). 

Stopped by store #1, bought last 5 tickets - 4/5 were winners totaling $85. Almost a break even, not bad.

Stopped by store #2, bought 10 tickets. Got $140 in winners. Not horrible.

Stopped by store #3 - Played through the last 10 tickets on two different books, profited $40 on 20 tickets. The guy opened up a new book, and I found 4 $100 winners within the first 15 tickets. 

Unfortunately, the only picture I have is the one below. My phone died right when I tried to take a second photo, but it was only $5 under each money bag. I found 2 manual win alls on Super Millions totaling $100, found a 4 number match $25 ea = $100, and found a single money bag with a $100 under it. I can definitely see where they used psychology in making Super Millions enticing. Having the money bag symbol gets people excited, although on that game it is the equivalent of the 2X with $10 under it (Flamingo), or coin with a breakeven under it. 

The $20 Super Millions Books I played through were on #722k, 725k, 729k, and 730k. There was a 670k or 680k book at the store that I didn't bother with because I assume it is too low for the last jackpot. 

There's a store I stopped by that has a roll of $10 Jackpot, book #275k if I'm not mistaken. Too high for it to be in the jackpot range, probably?

I like how there's an awkward #39 in there to break all the money bags.

That is a beautiful ticket ... all those symbols *swoon*

Cape Coral
                      United States
                      Member #173988
                      March 28, 2016
                      213 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Only cuz I don't want EMTAdam to go broke searching for that ticket ;-)

That is very thoughtful of you. Lol

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        597 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2016, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Tomorrow, I'm thinking about finishing off those Super Million rolls in the 725k range at AK Kwik or trying that one $10 Jackpot book (#272k or 275k). 

Some type of claim ticket would be amazing, heck a $500 win would be enormous to me at the moment. The biggest I've hit recently has been $200, but I always have to throw in serious dough to even win that amount. 

I bought a random $20 Gold Rush ticket in the 160k book range. This book range seems a bit low to me, and makes me think they're alternating between original print and reprint periodically. I hear there will be a new Gold Rush ticket coming out, I believe with a $5m top prize. I doubt the $500 chances will be as good. If the top prize is $5m, I can see the $500 odds being 1 in 600 or maybe 1 in 400 if they cut out some of those mid tier prizes, which wouldn't be bad.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          355 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Some fool drove almost 4 hours to AK Kwik, dropped 7 grand, and is spending the evening in a hotel with a quarter.......

Here's hoping that works out better for you than it did for me, bud. Stinkin $200MS.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you.

Don't forget to cancel maid service and hang the 'do not disturb' sign.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

First off, the resolution on that picture was ridiculously high. What phone do you have?

Also, I'm liking that book 60467.

Page 299 of 350