Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5250 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 298 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
599 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2016, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

If you do 50x, you might want to be sure to look back at the posts about it in the last few pages. If none of the book numbers work out good, personally I would go with the $10 holiday.

Did we decide 50xbook range 450-455k range was the most interesting?

I'll get a report of how many books of 50X, and Holiday Gifts they have to update you all. I might tackle a $10 HG book if under the 60k range.

I'll probably end up playing $20 Flamingo, maybe some random tickets in the mix if I don't play HG or 50X.

United States
    Member #175359
    June 12, 2016
    101 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, its 445-450k..what report are you planning to get??

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      599 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2016, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

So, I played alot of Super Millions and $20 Flamingo. $20 Flamingo kicked my ass, and Super Millions was fair. I bought 1 from each roll (playing 2 rolls) at AK. One roll had a $200 winner on the first ticket. The other roll had 9 duds in a row, followed by a $20 winner. Yeah. 

AK had 2 active rolls of Super Millions in the 730k, 725k range. The roll I hit $200 on had 4 tickets remaining. I didn't dare finish off that roll. The other roll had about 20 tickets remaining. Additionally, there was another roll in the 725k range "put aside" that another customer is playing.

The $10 Holiday Gifts rolls they had on display was a roll in the 18k range, and roll in the 98k range.  They have a few more books under the 50k range, see below. 

They told me they are going to try to get more 50X The Cash books. Also, they told me someone hit $5000 on Florida Cash recently there. 

United States
        Member #175371
        June 13, 2016
        203 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone ... $200 $$500 $1,000 ... I love to see the winning tickets  ... some of you need to start doing the scratching vids like others post

Florida
          United States
          Member #151010
          January 5, 2014
          198 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2016, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I don't remember the account I had to post pics, but got a decent win tonight. Had to fill up after work because I let it get to E. Stopped at the BP/Circle K across the street from the Bartram on Archer Rd in Gainesville. Filled my Car up for $24 and bought a $5 Maximum Money. I always scratch the bottom numbers section first looking for repeat numbers and symbols before scratching my winning numbers area. I was surprised that all my numbers repeated 2,10,16,24 appeared more than once and I also had a coin-win symbol so it was basically a win all ticket. It was on Number 56. I thought it might be for a good high amount, but only $40 (10 numbers had $2 and 2 numbers had $10 underneath them). What's the highest prize possible on the win all?

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            599 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Bought the rest of a $20 Flamingo roll that was on ticket #6, and boy was that a bad decision.

25 tickets that cost $500 and yielded...*Drum rolls*...$160.  This proved to be a poor decision. I always encounter the "minimum payout" rolls here in Gainesville. Anyway, putting that money back in the bank account and resuming my scratchoff break. I would have been better off finishing off that $10 Holiday Gifts book at AK Kwik, probably.

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Did we decide 50xbook range 450-455k range was the most interesting?

I'll get a report of how many books of 50X, and Holiday Gifts they have to update you all. I might tackle a $10 HG book if under the 60k range.

I'll probably end up playing $20 Flamingo, maybe some random tickets in the mix if I don't play HG or 50X.

Depends on who you ask, I think you should really read through the posts if you're going to play 50x so you can parse through the information and make the decision based on what you believe, but in my opinion there aren't any grand prizes left above the low 400ks. The only book that list that I think would be worth going for is that one in the 300k's.

The short version of the earlier posts is that (gators/gray correct me if I'm wrong) at least 2 of the winners are on the first printing, likely all three. But, as I said, probably best you look through the posts and decide if you agree or not before playing it cause hell, all three could be in the 600ks for all I know.

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2016, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

So, I played alot of Super Millions and $20 Flamingo. $20 Flamingo kicked my ass, and Super Millions was fair. I bought 1 from each roll (playing 2 rolls) at AK. One roll had a $200 winner on the first ticket. The other roll had 9 duds in a row, followed by a $20 winner. Yeah. 

AK had 2 active rolls of Super Millions in the 730k, 725k range. The roll I hit $200 on had 4 tickets remaining. I didn't dare finish off that roll. The other roll had about 20 tickets remaining. Additionally, there was another roll in the 725k range "put aside" that another customer is playing.

The $10 Holiday Gifts rolls they had on display was a roll in the 18k range, and roll in the 98k range.  They have a few more books under the 50k range, see below. 

They told me they are going to try to get more 50X The Cash books. Also, they told me someone hit $5000 on Florida Cash recently there. 

Everyone has their own playing styles and ideas. When I win a larger amount, I generally buy at least the next ticket, sometimes the next 2, depending on what price the ticket is and what I won. If the one after wins, I'll keep buying it until I hit at least one loser - if it's a lower priced ticket I sometimes play until I hit 2 losers in row then quit the roll. Too often I've just seen a big winner backed by multiple winners after/before it.

Cape Coral
                  United States
                  Member #173988
                  March 28, 2016
                  213 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2016, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know...

1. What time AK Kwik is open until today and...
                  2.  Is there always someone there that can/will activate books so they can be bought? 
                    Jacksonville
                    United States
                    Member #153806
                    March 26, 2014
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know...

2.  Is there always someone there that can/will activate books so they can be bought? 

I can answer one of your questions, they are able to activate the books there. To my knowledge they are open to at least 9pm but you should call because sometimes they close early for religious reasons.  Which game are you looking at?

I got beat up on Super Millions again.  It is very annoying.

United States
                      Member #175371
                      June 13, 2016
                      203 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2016, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know...

I called them the night before I went (they are even friendly on the phone ... but they might answer with just a hello) and they knew who I was when I went in to buy tickets (they asked if I had called the night before)

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        599 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2016, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I can answer one of your questions, they are able to activate the books there. To my knowledge they are open to at least 9pm but you should call because sometimes they close early for religious reasons.  Which game are you looking at?

I got beat up on Super Millions again.  It is very annoying.

Sorry to hear Gators. 

You're sticking to the  700k+ or 720k+ on Super Millions? The supply on it is dwindling. I saw a facebook post from someone in Boynton Beach complaining about how good Super Millions was compared to other $20 games, and asking for it to be delivered to South FL. Haha. 

I've been getting beat up on $20 Flamingo, and $25 Misfortune. I attended a funeral for one of my former students today in Orange Park, and bought some scratch tickets at Winn Dixie/Publix in that area. Duds after duds.  Anything above $200 has been completely avoiding me.

The Sun Discount Beverage Store in Gainesville sold a $2k winner on $5 Gold Rush last week.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #171925
                          January 13, 2016
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2016, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I need the Publix addy with a ton of $1 and $2 tickets ;-)   Here they are very different .. some stores still have the icky old machines that you can't buy reg lotto on .. some still carry WS and WOF ... most do the $10 $20 Flamingo/Monopoly ... most only have the Monopoly/New$1 $2 $3 $5 tickets  but here and there you will see other $1 $2 games if they aren't doubling up on the Monopoly games  ... and of course the crossword games that ppl love for some reason

Jase: They normally have the bottom two rows with $1 ones. New and old. Not as many as you find at something like AK, but definitely more than any other Publix I've been to. Also more overall tickets. I think they usually only have 16 at the counter.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            599 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2016, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

So, Super Millions is ALOT better than $20 Flamingo. I played through several books of $20 Flamingo, and the highest winner I've seen was a $100 winner. I've encountered books where the highest winner was a $50 winner. 

I played through 2 1/2 books of Super Millions today, and ended up ahead (on that game). 

Stopped by store #1, bought last 5 tickets - 4/5 were winners totaling $85. Almost a break even, not bad.

Stopped by store #2, bought 10 tickets. Got $140 in winners. Not horrible.

Stopped by store #3 - Played through the last 10 tickets on two different books, profited $40 on 20 tickets. The guy opened up a new book, and I found 4 $100 winners within the first 15 tickets. 

Unfortunately, the only picture I have is the one below. My phone died right when I tried to take a second photo, but it was only $5 under each money bag. I found 2 manual win alls on Super Millions totaling $100, found a 4 number match $25 ea = $100, and found a single money bag with a $100 under it. I can definitely see where they used psychology in making Super Millions enticing. Having the money bag symbol gets people excited, although on that game it is the equivalent of the 2X with $10 under it (Flamingo), or coin with a breakeven under it. 

The $20 Super Millions Books I played through were on #722k, 725k, 729k, and 730k. There was a 670k or 680k book at the store that I didn't bother with because I assume it is too low for the last jackpot. 

There's a store I stopped by that has a roll of $10 Jackpot, book #275k if I'm not mistaken. Too high for it to be in the jackpot range, probably?

I like how there's an awkward #39 in there to break all the money bags.

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              213 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Some fool drove almost 4 hours to AK Kwik, dropped 7 grand, and is spending the evening in a hotel with a quarter.......

Page 298 of 351