Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5270 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by duckman.

Page 297 of 352
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175371
June 13, 2016
204 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I cant stand the machines. Cant tell what # ticket its on, and I have ran into machines that had tickets loaded in reverse order....

Publix is always reverse ... only one I know that does it

United States
    Member #175371
    June 13, 2016
    204 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:52 am - IP Logged

yesssssssss ... they need a lottery machine locator  ... like they do with coinStar ... whoever is sending in suggestions, plz add to list

Cape Coral
      United States
      Member #173988
      March 28, 2016
      216 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Speaking of tickets being in reverse order..... I was in a Publix a few days ago and was buying $20 Monolopoly. Asked the lady what number ticket the roll was on... 23 she says..   I tell her Ill take the rest and she starts pulling.... and pulling... and I realize they had the book loaded backwards and started selling from ticket 29....  I stopped her and just took 3.  Never saw that in a counter before like that

Cape Coral
        United States
        Member #173988
        March 28, 2016
        216 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Publix is always reverse ... only one I know that does it

Did not know that. I never buy tix from Publix.

United States
          Member #175371
          June 13, 2016
          204 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Speaking of tickets being in reverse order..... I was in a Publix a few days ago and was buying $20 Monolopoly. Asked the lady what number ticket the roll was on... 23 she says..   I tell her Ill take the rest and she starts pulling.... and pulling... and I realize they had the book loaded backwards and started selling from ticket 29....  I stopped her and just took 3.  Never saw that in a counter before like that

I've never seen a Publix do anything but sell 000 first (they tear it off and tuck it holder) (helps with shift counting) and then do in reverse order at counter  ... and machines reverse with 000 being last

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            204 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2016, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Did not know that. I never buy tix from Publix.

Each Publix comes with an old man sitting on bench next to lottery machine scratching tickets as his groceries sit ... I love to watch what they buy ... 4 of 1 style or across the machine in a row

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2016, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I think all my Publix stores have a different set of tickets (but the closest one has mostly went to all new and doubling up on all the tickets) ... but they are in 7-11 WaWa Winn-Dixie as well

I can't speak for anything but Publix, but all of them should have mostly identical tickets with the machines having identical layouts as I've been told at multiple Publix's that corporate tells them what to put in it. The counter may have differences between stores though depending on what they still have in stock. And I have 1 Publix that has a larger display than others because they don't have that "in-counter" display - and they carry some that others don't, like Lucky for Life and a crap load of $1 and $2 tickets.

United States
                Member #175371
                June 13, 2016
                204 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2016, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I need the Publix addy with a ton of $1 and $2 tickets ;-)   Here they are very different .. some stores still have the icky old machines that you can't buy reg lotto on .. some still carry WS and WOF ... most do the $10 $20 Flamingo/Monopoly ... most only have the Monopoly/New$1 $2 $3 $5 tickets  but here and there you will see other $1 $2 games if they aren't doubling up on the Monopoly games  ... and of course the crossword games that ppl love for some reason

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  606 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2016, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Completely off topic, but I stopped in the store that I bought the big winner from tonight and bought 5 of the Lucky 200,000 A Year for Life, tickets. I never played these before.  And, I might add, they are a PAIN to scratch..

Anyways...

Tickets...

21 - $40

22-  L

23 -  $100

24 -  $25

25 - $100 

=)

Wow, you did well on the $20 LFL. I hate you, that ticket has literally emptied my wallet. I've encountered 11 duds in a row on this game! (Total $220 loss instantly)

The total rolls are 50 tickets, so 20 additional tickets than the standard $20 roll. Despite how bad this ticket has kicked my ass, and how impossible it is to scratch...I am just drawn to the yellow ticket.

Gratz on the wins man!

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    606 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2016, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Wow, congratz on the $40 win on a $1 ticket Jase! That is harder to find than the $100 prize lol.

Hope you continue to find some nice hits bro. Smile

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      606 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2016, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I can't speak for anything but Publix, but all of them should have mostly identical tickets with the machines having identical layouts as I've been told at multiple Publix's that corporate tells them what to put in it. The counter may have differences between stores though depending on what they still have in stock. And I have 1 Publix that has a larger display than others because they don't have that "in-counter" display - and they carry some that others don't, like Lucky for Life and a crap load of $1 and $2 tickets.

At your Publix, how fast do they go through LFL rolls?

I ordered the instant liability report, and saw about 70% of tickets were sold. The 200k/yr prize was at 80% claimed, and the 50k/yr prize was at 60% claimed. The 50k/yr prize is supposed to be "overdue" on this game.

Then again, at $1000 a roll, and with a track record of sometimes having 11 duds in a row...this game might be the worst one out.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

At your Publix, how fast do they go through LFL rolls?

I ordered the instant liability report, and saw about 70% of tickets were sold. The 200k/yr prize was at 80% claimed, and the 50k/yr prize was at 60% claimed. The 50k/yr prize is supposed to be "overdue" on this game.

Then again, at $1000 a roll, and with a track record of sometimes having 11 duds in a row...this game might be the worst one out.

I couldn't say, I never buy them and I've actually been going to this Publix less.

And who knows, maybe the 50k/yr prize did get sold and someone missed it.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          359 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2016, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't say, I never buy them and I've actually been going to this Publix less.

And who knows, maybe the 50k/yr prize did get sold and someone missed it.

Probably sold and an enraged someone scratched a hole through the ticket right on the winning number.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            606 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2016, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Probably sold and an enraged someone scratched a hole through the ticket right on the winning number.

It is possible, considering how hard that ticket is to scratch. That one dude who keeps "thanking the FL Lotto for every $100 winner" on Twitter is probably the most likely to hit on the $20 LFL ticket with how much he plays.

I'm looking to play some scratch tickets tonight. I'm considering playing a few tickets at AK Kwik, Publix, the Sun Store in Gainesville, and maybe random gas stations.

Thinking about playing:

$20 Flamingo

$20 Monopoly (maybe not, since it could have a dry streak coming up...thoughts?)

$10 Flamingo (maybe 2-4)

Super Millions (Probably not, considering there's only 1 $100k prize remaining, 1 jackpot, and we know the jackpot ticket will be found in Cape Coral)

$10 Jackpot (See above explanation)

What do you guys think I should do? The 2 tickets from a roll method, and then move on? Publix, or AK Kwik? I was considering 50X, but I don't know what's left at AK Kwik. I might check to see if they have $10 Holiday Gifts, and scratch through a low number book. That ticket has been better than other $10 tickets to me.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2016, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

It is possible, considering how hard that ticket is to scratch. That one dude who keeps "thanking the FL Lotto for every $100 winner" on Twitter is probably the most likely to hit on the $20 LFL ticket with how much he plays.

I'm looking to play some scratch tickets tonight. I'm considering playing a few tickets at AK Kwik, Publix, the Sun Store in Gainesville, and maybe random gas stations.

Thinking about playing:

$20 Flamingo

$20 Monopoly (maybe not, since it could have a dry streak coming up...thoughts?)

$10 Flamingo (maybe 2-4)

Super Millions (Probably not, considering there's only 1 $100k prize remaining, 1 jackpot, and we know the jackpot ticket will be found in Cape Coral)

$10 Jackpot (See above explanation)

What do you guys think I should do? The 2 tickets from a roll method, and then move on? Publix, or AK Kwik? I was considering 50X, but I don't know what's left at AK Kwik. I might check to see if they have $10 Holiday Gifts, and scratch through a low number book. That ticket has been better than other $10 tickets to me.

If you do 50x, you might want to be sure to look back at the posts about it in the last few pages. If none of the book numbers work out good, personally I would go with the $10 holiday.

Page 297 of 352