Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5302 replies. Last post 6 minutes ago by Woodro.

Page 294 of 354
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175359
June 12, 2016
101 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

@gatorsrok:

I mostly agree. I won't bother buying any unless I find a book under 400k (or at most up to like 403k). I think the only way it's in a later book is if the book numbers go noticeably higher than the 622k we've seen OR (and I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen) if FL Lotto reprints grand prize winners when was is destroyed and puts it out in circulation - which would stick it in the end of the run. But that last thing I think is insanely unlikely.

@krissam:

Actually I think it's confirmed that 2 of them are for sure in the first print with the third only "likely" to also be in the first printing.

Oldghost, this is what I exactly say: "Likely" is not "Confirmed"...I agree that 2 out of 3 will be 100% in the first print..But, I still think there is a very high possibility that 3rd missing GP can be around 445k - 450k range!!!

Florida
    United States
    Member #171925
    January 13, 2016
    316 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Oldghost, this is what I exactly say: "Likely" is not "Confirmed"...I agree that 2 out of 3 will be 100% in the first print..But, I still think there is a very high possibility that 3rd missing GP can be around 445k - 450k range!!!

Getting the other 12 winning ticket numbers would not confirm anything as we know that the first 12 winners were in the first print. The question is one of two things:

1. Is winner #14 (1224-0428844) part of the first or second print. (Knowing where the first print ends answers this).

or

2. To a lesser degree, knowing where the second print ends for sure could help answer this.

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

So I found a store relatively nearby that has $10 Holiday and is on a book in the 52k range. He said he keeps as many different games in stock as he can, but doesn't get tons of books at a time and if I wanted he could likely get his rep to bring him more of any game except probably 50x. He even had KR, SM, and 2M Jackpot on hand. None of which I care about, except KR but his book # was near Adam's so .. no thanks.

He then printed this out for me:

(Right click, open image in new window if they're too small to read on here).

And before any bothers to check, no 200MS or P8's on the list.

So I think someone previously said "INT" is 'in transit' right? I know the next 2 columns. What is the 4th column for? I assume "SET" is "Settled" but ... what exactly is it?

Cape Coral
        United States
        Member #173988
        March 28, 2016
        216 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

OG, Where are you located? Im on the hunt for more Holiday Gifts.... =)

United States
          Member #175359
          June 12, 2016
          101 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Getting the other 12 winning ticket numbers would not confirm anything as we know that the first 12 winners were in the first print. The question is one of two things:

1. Is winner #14 (1224-0428844) part of the first or second print. (Knowing where the first print ends answers this).

or

2. To a lesser degree, knowing where the second print ends for sure could help answer this.

Yes. As you mentioned in your post, the first print ending ticket could be anywhere in range 368k<....>438k and so, winner #14 could be in either 1st or 2nd print....

I have also not seen 50x tickets going beyond 622k anywhere in southern part of Florida. But, we know that 2nd print should be at least 184k rolls/books. So, this will be anyone's guess..

If we assume that 428944 is part of first print, there is a logical proof that there is a gap of 40k books and so, the possibility of having a grand prize in 445-450k so that 20k average books seems to be jusitifed.

Florida
            United States
            Member #167757
            July 29, 2015
            362 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

or

If I recall correctly, the Lottery doubled up on 50X. I'm pretty sure the first run had 12 top prizes (276k books). We know there's 552k books total (I don't subscribe to the notion of print overruns), and we also know the books go up to at least 620-ish thousand, so there's definitely been some zones of numbers they've skipped in the printing. The difference between 276k and 428k is probably too great to imagine that the 428k book was part of the first printing. 

FWIW, I've gone through a ton of 50X, and 622996 is the highest book number I've seen. I doubt the run goes much higher.

Cape Coral
              United States
              Member #173988
              March 28, 2016
              216 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have the email address for the Lottery Rep for the Cape Coral/Ft Myers area?  Id like to ask them for the locations with HG still...  Im getting antsy. lol

Cape Coral
                United States
                Member #173988
                March 28, 2016
                216 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

If I recall correctly, the Lottery doubled up on 50X. I'm pretty sure the first run had 12 top prizes (276k books). We know there's 552k books total (I don't subscribe to the notion of print overruns), and we also know the books go up to at least 620-ish thousand, so there's definitely been some zones of numbers they've skipped in the printing. The difference between 276k and 428k is probably too great to imagine that the 428k book was part of the first printing. 

FWIW, I've gone through a ton of 50X, and 622996 is the highest book number I've seen. I doubt the run goes much higher.

I have a few 50x tickets from my trip to Orlando last month that are book - 634732

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  362 Posts

Anyone have the email address for the Lottery Rep for the Cape Coral/Ft Myers area?  Id like to ask them for the locations with HG still...  Im getting antsy. lol

Joann Cootware: SOMD10@dol.state.fl.us

United States
                    Member #175359
                    June 12, 2016
                    101 Posts

MrGray/Oldghost, I don't know which one lives near Vero Beach!!! But, apart from Snappy food store, there are other stores in Vero beach that carries 50x. Do they really carry 50x? or those books are not in winning range? What is your experience?

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      362 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2016, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

I have a few 50x tickets from my trip to Orlando last month that are book - 634732

Interesting!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        362 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

So I found a store relatively nearby that has $10 Holiday and is on a book in the 52k range. He said he keeps as many different games in stock as he can, but doesn't get tons of books at a time and if I wanted he could likely get his rep to bring him more of any game except probably 50x. He even had KR, SM, and 2M Jackpot on hand. None of which I care about, except KR but his book # was near Adam's so .. no thanks.

He then printed this out for me:

(Right click, open image in new window if they're too small to read on here).

And before any bothers to check, no 200MS or P8's on the list.

So I think someone previously said "INT" is 'in transit' right? I know the next 2 columns. What is the 4th column for? I assume "SET" is "Settled" but ... what exactly is it?

INT is definitely In Transit. And I'd say you're on the right track with SET, but I don't know what its exact parameters are. Possibly related to their daily closeouts? In the same way that they scan the book to activate it, I believe they also scan the activation ticket again when the book is sold out (although sometimes they don't do this which is part of what I think leads us to stores that are "supposed" to have games that they don't).

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #171925
                          January 13, 2016
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:05 am - IP Logged

The first run was 16 grand prizes, not 12. They then added 8 more on March 25th 2015. So the first run was 368,000 books. Should all be in the post on prior page regarding this.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            362 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:05 am - IP Logged

MrGray/Oldghost, I don't know which one lives near Vero Beach!!! But, apart from Snappy food store, there are other stores in Vero beach that carries 50x. Do they really carry 50x? or those books are not in winning range? What is your experience?

You're thinking of OG. I'm in Tallahassee and there's only one place within a couple hours of here that has any 50X left: lotto HQ. Not sure which books as I've been trying not to visit there (too much of a habit of going in and buying a ton of duds).

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:06 am - IP Logged

They were on the other side of Vero, didn't bother to check.

Page 294 of 354