Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5266 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 288 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
Miami
United States
Member #176478
August 7, 2016
33 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2016, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

How much money have you invested this week if you don't mind me asking? You are a scratch off card high roller.

florida
    United States
    Member #175659
    June 28, 2016
    83 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2016, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

How much money have you invested this week if you don't mind me asking? You are a scratch off card high roller.

Id say im down...$600? maybe? lol im trying to find a jackpot! :)

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2016, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Accidentally posted this in the main thread, woops.

A little off topic, but I knew they'd fix it (and they did) but the Lucky Money prize for the next drawing was temporarily interesting:

Jacksonville
        United States
        Member #153806
        March 26, 2014
        345 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2016, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Accidentally posted this in the main thread, woops.

A little off topic, but I knew they'd fix it (and they did) but the Lucky Money prize for the next drawing was temporarily interesting:

I'd buy a lot of tickets for that prize.  lol

It shows that they manuallymake changes to the website.  By now, everything should be automated.

florida
          United States
          Member #175659
          June 28, 2016
          83 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2016, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Woke up today and honestly can say ive gotten a little burned out on all of the scratching..it used to be fun and exciting...now its just how fast can i churn through the book and try for a jackpot..idk how long i can keep this up and more power to those who do this alot lol. Hopefully this next trip here in a little will restore my faith in things and get that excitement back. Anyone else doing well on scratchoffs?

Miami
            United States
            Member #176478
            August 7, 2016
            33 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2016, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Gonna try one more game today and see how I do. If not, I'll quit for the week and wait till next weekend.

Orlando
              United States
              Member #58258
              February 7, 2008
              35 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2016, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi, 

Me and a couple of friends have purchased 2 FULL books of the new $5 Monopoly! The 1st book, we barely got our money back. The second book, we got a $187 out of a WHOLE roll of scratch offs! These are not worth the paper they're even printed on!  NEVER AGAIN!

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                605 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2016, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi, 

Me and a couple of friends have purchased 2 FULL books of the new $5 Monopoly! The 1st book, we barely got our money back. The second book, we got a $187 out of a WHOLE roll of scratch offs! These are not worth the paper they're even printed on!  NEVER AGAIN!

The sad thing is you and your friends actually got a "good" return. $5 books can pay back as low as $105/$300. 

The first time you broke even, that is considered a "better than average" book. I'd say your second book's return is probably average.

Jacksonville
                  United States
                  Member #153806
                  March 26, 2014
                  345 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2016, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Well I went on a hunt for the $2M Jackpot and Super Millions.  I found a place that had a new roll of the $2M Jackpot.  It was on roll number 21099.  How on earth is that possible given the game is over 2 years old.  So I only bought one ticket and left.  Bought up the last tickets on several Super Millions rolls but largely got $20 or $25 wins. I did pick up 2 Price is Right tickets since they were the last 2 on the roll.  Got the second prize which was nice.  I was going to buy 10 lotto quick picks for tonight's drawing and call it a day.  But I hit the daily Pick 2/3/4/5 drawing time and I didn't feel like waiting 10 min so I got a $5,000 L4L ticket instead and ended up with this:

$30 win

$1k win L4L

United States
                    Member #175359
                    June 12, 2016
                    101 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2016, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Well I went on a hunt for the $2M Jackpot and Super Millions.  I found a place that had a new roll of the $2M Jackpot.  It was on roll number 21099.  How on earth is that possible given the game is over 2 years old.  So I only bought one ticket and left.  Bought up the last tickets on several Super Millions rolls but largely got $20 or $25 wins. I did pick up 2 Price is Right tickets since they were the last 2 on the roll.  Got the second prize which was nice.  I was going to buy 10 lotto quick picks for tonight's drawing and call it a day.  But I hit the daily Pick 2/3/4/5 drawing time and I didn't feel like waiting 10 min so I got a $5,000 L4L ticket instead and ended up with this:

$30 win

$1k win L4L

Congrats Gatorsrok for getting $1k in 5000 a week for life game!!! That should have given you a feel of relief after all the failures and frustrations with scratch-offs!!!! I am happy for you as I can understand how one feels after buying tickets and losing a lot of money!!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      359 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2016, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

$30 win

$1k win L4L

Nice hit on the $5k/wk for Life! When they first came out I went through a couple hundred of those and never saw anything higher than $100.

florida
                        United States
                        Member #175659
                        June 28, 2016
                        83 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Verrryyy nice brotha!! Keep it up! Hopefully we will all get us a jackpot to stay up with adam haha btw..wheres adam been? :p

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          605 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2016, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Awesome wins Gators! That's a rare sight on that game, 1 in 4.8k! You also beat the odds with 1 in 1.9k on hitting the $500 prize on $20 Flamingo. 

With those types of wins, maybe you're meant to play scratchoffs. So happy for you, and hoping you hit something huge (a claim at the least) on Super Millions. I know you've invested so much into that game.

florida
                            United States
                            Member #175659
                            June 28, 2016
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2016, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Awesome wins Gators! That's a rare sight on that game, 1 in 4.8k! You also beat the odds with 1 in 1.9k on hitting the $500 prize on $20 Flamingo. 

With those types of wins, maybe you're meant to play scratchoffs. So happy for you, and hoping you hit something huge (a claim at the least) on Super Millions. I know you've invested so much into that game.

Sooo just curious if anyones feeling frisky and wants to find the page where the guy won 100k id appreciate it lol ive tried but gave up..

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              605 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2016, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Bought one of the new Gold Rush tickets yesterday and got this gem. A couple of extra spots scratched off:

@ Ronnie - Here's Duckman's big win on page #32 on this thread! 

Also, Skeptic, another legend bought a book of 100X The Cash that paid out $4000 (with two $1k wins, and 3 $500 wins in one book). Man, that's almost unheard of these days. The only comparable experience I've seen was that one $20 Monopoly b ook with a $1k, $500, and $200 winner in the first few tickets.

Gatorsrok also hit $500, and $1k in a single book on the old Monopoly! He also hit $1k on the $20 Lucky For Life ticket, which is amazing as that ticket has been so rough! 

Reading through the old days on this thread makes me feel nostalgic. Has anyone heard from Skeptic lately?

Page 288 of 352