Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5307 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 286 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
florida
United States
Member #175659
June 28, 2016
83 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2016, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

The suspense is terrible. Lol.

I know you said you had to stop last night cause of a headache.. I don't know how you did that, I'd have been determined to finish it off before the end of the night.

Good luck.

Lack of sleep lol. I drove 5 hrs total for work and was there for 10 hrs or something like that so by the time i got home i was exhausted. made the bad decision of asking if my gf wanted to help and then this morning she was begging for me to wait lol..hadda just give in..ive heard stories of big prizes around alot of lower prizes so we shall see..about halfway through this book now lol(the new one)

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    617 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2016, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Lack of sleep lol. I drove 5 hrs total for work and was there for 10 hrs or something like that so by the time i got home i was exhausted. made the bad decision of asking if my gf wanted to help and then this morning she was begging for me to wait lol..hadda just give in..ive heard stories of big prizes around alot of lower prizes so we shall see..about halfway through this book now lol(the new one)

I'm wishing you the best of luck Ronnie!

Also folks, a $1m prize on the $20 Monopoly has been claimed in JACKSONVILLE. I'm so happy for all the Jacksonville winners lately. Smile

United States
      Member #175359
      June 12, 2016
      101 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2016, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

If anyone wants to play 200MS, the following are the shops near

a) Jacksonville/Daytona beach:

King Food Mart - 667 W King Street, Saint Augustine  (904) 810-5606 - Received - 1

Kangaroo Express #2505 - 399 S US 17/92, Debary  (386) 668-2470 - Received - 1

Kangaroo Express #2574 - 1520 State Road 40, Ormond Beach  (386) 672-1686 - Received - 1

b) Pensacola: 

Tom Thumb #25 - 5191 Ward Basin Road, Milton  (850) 623-8830 - Received - 1

140004966 Circle K - 2200 US Highway 29 South Suite, Cantonment  (850) 937-8710 - Received - 2

140007610 Circle K - 3804 Garcon Point Road, Milton  (850) 626-6277 - Received - 1

c) Panama City:

Barnacle Barney's - 13616 Hutchison Boulevard, Panama City Beach  (850) 235-1996 - Received - 2

Boggy Bayou Convenience - 16080 Highway 20, Niceville  (850) 218-0424 - Activated - 1

There are shops that have 200 MS near Orlando/Tampa also. Is there any point in playing this ending game? Any one wants to give their feedback???

Edit: I found 2 books of 200MS in Miami DO (received and not activated) with higher book numbers (553/555). I remember someone posted in this forum saying that probability of having grand prize in books > 550 is slim.. Is it true? Anyone cares to give comment on this?

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        617 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2016, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

If anyone wants to play 200MS, the following are the shops near

a) Jacksonville/Daytona beach:

King Food Mart - 667 W King Street, Saint Augustine  (904) 810-5606 - Received - 1

Kangaroo Express #2505 - 399 S US 17/92, Debary  (386) 668-2470 - Received - 1

Kangaroo Express #2574 - 1520 State Road 40, Ormond Beach  (386) 672-1686 - Received - 1

b) Pensacola: 

Tom Thumb #25 - 5191 Ward Basin Road, Milton  (850) 623-8830 - Received - 1

140004966 Circle K - 2200 US Highway 29 South Suite, Cantonment  (850) 937-8710 - Received - 2

140007610 Circle K - 3804 Garcon Point Road, Milton  (850) 626-6277 - Received - 1

c) Panama City:

Barnacle Barney's - 13616 Hutchison Boulevard, Panama City Beach  (850) 235-1996 - Received - 2

Boggy Bayou Convenience - 16080 Highway 20, Niceville  (850) 218-0424 - Activated - 1

There are shops that have 200 MS near Orlando/Tampa also. Is there any point in playing this ending game? Any one wants to give their feedback???

Edit: I found 2 books of 200MS in Miami DO (received and not activated) with higher book numbers (553/555). I remember someone posted in this forum saying that probability of having grand prize in books > 550 is slim.. Is it true? Anyone cares to give comment on this?

I have no interest in playing this game ever again.

I'd rather buy 2 rolls of $1 tickets than play a roll of 200MS. That's exactly the return rate I got when I last bought a roll of these. $205/$600. Disgusting. Plus, so many of these tickets have been "lost/destroyed". I'd say odds of finding a jackpot on 50X The Cash is significantly better. I'd be more willing to bet the last $10 Holiday Gifts jackpot is way more likely to hit than a 200MS jackpot.

florida
          United States
          Member #175659
          June 28, 2016
          83 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2016, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

I have no interest in playing this game ever again.

I'd rather buy 2 rolls of $1 tickets than play a roll of 200MS. That's exactly the return rate I got when I last bought a roll of these. $205/$600. Disgusting. Plus, so many of these tickets have been "lost/destroyed". I'd say odds of finding a jackpot on 50X The Cash is significantly better. I'd be more willing to bet the last $10 Holiday Gifts jackpot is way more likely to hit than a 200MS jackpot.

True true! Welp i finished that roll and got 4 $100s, a 50, and a 40..ended up with $740 lol so def nice return for once! Now for my gf to get home so we can finish the other book ;)

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            617 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2016, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

True true! Welp i finished that roll and got 4 $100s, a 50, and a 40..ended up with $740 lol so def nice return for once! Now for my gf to get home so we can finish the other book ;)

Sweet, now that's a good roll! Rolls like that allow you to continue the chase. Best of luck on the next roll! Smile

florida
              United States
              Member #175659
              June 28, 2016
              83 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2016, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Sweet, now that's a good roll! Rolls like that allow you to continue the chase. Best of luck on the next roll! Smile

The only problem is i wish i didnt live in ocala now haha gotta drive in to get more! but yes it def helps the wallet lol..i might sneak back up there and try again on another book in the 615ish range..so far these high books have been great to me and i have 6 more saved lol. I was there when the lottery rep came in this morning and shes gonna try to get me some more :) lol i hope all of this pays out or im done with lotto lol

United States
                Member #175359
                June 12, 2016
                101 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2016, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

WoW!!! It looks like one lady goes everywhere and buying complete book of 200MS!!!! I keep calling different stores that shows 200 MS activated and all of them tell the same thing - "One lady came and bought the whole book just yesterday/2 days back/last week"!!!!!! Could it be Joan Ginther from Texas!!!!

florida
                  United States
                  Member #175659
                  June 28, 2016
                  83 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2016, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

WoW!!! It looks like one lady goes everywhere and buying complete book of 200MS!!!! I keep calling different stores that shows 200 MS activated and all of them tell the same thing - "One lady came and bought the whole book just yesterday/2 days back/last week"!!!!!! Could it be Joan Ginther from Texas!!!!

wow ak just was asking for more this morning and she couldnt get anymore lol

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    617 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2016, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

LMAO! It would be hilarious if it were Joan Ginther, and if she decided to finish off 200MS. Man, this post cracked me up.

Whoever it is, it is definitely someone who browses Lottery Post! Wink Joan, are you there?

United States
                      Member #175359
                      June 12, 2016
                      101 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2016, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I am really surprised to hear the same reply from all the shop owners!!!! I dont know how to react to this!!! Is 200 MS game really worth taking such chances!!!! I am confused now!!

Either we need to hear a news soon that a 200 MS jackpot has been won!!! or lot of active/passive people in this forum dodged all the bullets from 200MS!!!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        617 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2016, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I am really surprised to hear the same reply from all the shop owners!!!! I dont know how to react to this!!! Is 200 MS game really worth taking such chances!!!! I am confused now!!

Either we need to hear a news soon that a 200 MS jackpot has been won!!! or lot of active/passive people in this forum dodged all the bullets from 200MS!!!

200MS, and 50X are super scarce with "several prizes remaining" on the website. The $5 Power 8S is a similar ticket in the same status of scarcity (2 jackpots remaining). I don't blame people for playing these tickets. Statistically, the chances of winning may be higher if there's fewer tickets in circulation and jackpots out there. In theory, your chances would be significantly better.

When Gatorsrok led the $10 "Holiday Gifts Campaign" =p, he encouraged many of us to start playing the game. He shared the instant liability report showing less than 10% was remaining with 2 jackpots. This is when myself, EMTAdam, sunny, and many others started playing that game like crazy. I know I probably scratched at least 500+ $10 Holiday Gift tickets. I can certain understand the rationale of targeting a game that is scarce with a disproportionate number of jackpots remaining.

Although, this isn't necessarily the case of odds being "better" if the jackpots were destroyed/tossed in the trash. The world won't know, because 1- FL Lottery destroys tickets without accounting for them, and 2- People sometimes toss big winners.

I hope you hit a jackpot on $200MS Krissam, and Ronnie hits a jackpot on 50X The Cash. It would be neat to see some lottery post fam hit it big again. Smile

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #61435
                          May 22, 2008
                          908 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2016, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

200MS, and 50X are super scarce with "several prizes remaining" on the website. The $5 Power 8S is a similar ticket in the same status of scarcity (2 jackpots remaining). I don't blame people for playing these tickets. Statistically, the chances of winning may be higher if there's fewer tickets in circulation and jackpots out there. In theory, your chances would be significantly better.

When Gatorsrok led the $10 "Holiday Gifts Campaign" =p, he encouraged many of us to start playing the game. He shared the instant liability report showing less than 10% was remaining with 2 jackpots. This is when myself, EMTAdam, sunny, and many others started playing that game like crazy. I know I probably scratched at least 500+ $10 Holiday Gift tickets. I can certain understand the rationale of targeting a game that is scarce with a disproportionate number of jackpots remaining.

Although, this isn't necessarily the case of odds being "better" if the jackpots were destroyed/tossed in the trash. The world won't know, because 1- FL Lottery destroys tickets without accounting for them, and 2- People sometimes toss big winners.

I hope you hit a jackpot on $200MS Krissam, and Ronnie hits a jackpot on 50X The Cash. It would be neat to see some lottery post fam hit it big again. Smile

Does the FL lottery really destroy tickets? How do we know and isn't that illegal for them to do??

United States
                            Member #175359
                            June 12, 2016
                            101 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2016, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Does the FL lottery really destroy tickets? How do we know and isn't that illegal for them to do??

BuyLow, It's either intentionally or unintentionally(hurricane,floods,fire,theft,thrown away by customer by mistake) destroying the tickets...

It's been 7 years since 200MS game was introduced and there were so many natural/man made disasters happened at different parts of florida....The issue is not this but FL Lotto doesn't keep track of books that were destroyed and so, all the players have been under the impression that grand prizes are still out there when it may not be there in reality!!!

FL Lotto is accountable for this as they dont want to change their procedures/practices and change the remaining prizes left when they come to know or atleast keep procedures in place to know about tickets/books destroyed thru district offices/sales reps!!!

Logically speaking, the chances of getting a grand prize in 200ms is very very remote as it's been 7 years. There are 316,296 prizes still left in 200 MS Game with latest instant liability report posted in this forum which means at least 5271 rolls/books (316296/60) should be in existence but there are only 24 (and now, only 15 or so left) in reality!!!! So, it doesn't make sense to believe that Grand Prizes or Big prizes are left in this game for now!!!

Jacksonville
                              United States
                              Member #153806
                              March 26, 2014
                              346 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2016, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

BuyLow, It's either intentionally or unintentionally(hurricane,floods,fire,theft,thrown away by customer by mistake) destroying the tickets...

It's been 7 years since 200MS game was introduced and there were so many natural/man made disasters happened at different parts of florida....The issue is not this but FL Lotto doesn't keep track of books that were destroyed and so, all the players have been under the impression that grand prizes are still out there when it may not be there in reality!!!

FL Lotto is accountable for this as they dont want to change their procedures/practices and change the remaining prizes left when they come to know or atleast keep procedures in place to know about tickets/books destroyed thru district offices/sales reps!!!

Logically speaking, the chances of getting a grand prize in 200ms is very very remote as it's been 7 years. There are 316,296 prizes still left in 200 MS Game with latest instant liability report posted in this forum which means at least 5271 rolls/books (316296/60) should be in existence but there are only 24 (and now, only 15 or so left) in reality!!!! So, it doesn't make sense to believe that Grand Prizes or Big prizes are left in this game for now!!!

This pretty much sums up the $200MS game.  I put a lot of money into it as well and it looks like none of the last top 2 prizes will be won.  Obviously it is possible they are still out there. My best guess is that they should be on a roll number between 540,000 to 555,000 (tops).  But I think that the game was so old that most retailers returned their half sold out rolls when new $10 games came out that thousands of partially activated rolls were deactivated.  At least one if not both of the top prizes were likely in that group. 

I am very close to tapping out.  One of the only games I am partially pursuing are whatever $10 Holiday Gifts are left - they too could face the same problem of the $200MS since many retailers may have returned the partially sold rolls after Christmas or New Years and a top prize was deactivated (like what almost happened to EMTAdam).  I will pick up Super Millions tickets if I find them in the 700,000+ range and the $2M Jackpot tickets if I find them in the 270,000+ range.  Once those games are sold out or discontinued, I am going into lotto hibernation.

Page 286 of 354