Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5250 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 280 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Jacksonville
United States
Member #153806
March 26, 2014
345 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2016, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

So perhaps we are talking a 5M hit about every 50k rolls?  We should be looking at 150k thru 180k roll numbers for the next one? What say you statistics experts?

The odds work on averages.  The $5M prize should only come out every 126,667 rolls (3,800,000 odds / 30 tickets to a roll).  The fact that two came out this quickly likely means that there could be a real drought in top prizes for a while or at some point down the road. 

The same thing happened in the $10M Misfortune game.  The first $10M prize hit relatively early in the game cycle (somewhere in the low 100k range) when the overall odds are closer to 1 every 202,500 rolls (8,100,000 odds / 40 tickets to a roll).  We are in the mid-300k roll range here in Jax and there has not been another top prize hit yet.  And it could be a while longer.  From what I have seen on the frequency of top prizes hits, there is variance with some being hit closer together and some being hit further apart.  But the average eventually stays the same.  Otherwise at this rate, the last 4 top $5M prizes will be claimed before the game is half way through the distribution cycle which is not likely to happen.

United States
    Member #175371
    June 13, 2016
    203 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2016, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Anyone excited for new games tomorrow?

florida
      United States
      Member #175659
      June 28, 2016
      83 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2016, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

How can we find out what they are? usually a link but i cant find one :/

United States
        Member #175371
        June 13, 2016
        203 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2016, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

lottery instagram has a pic of $1 $2 $2 $3 $5 tickets

florida
          United States
          Member #175659
          June 28, 2016
          83 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2016, 12:00 am - IP Logged

meh. Maybe try 1 of the $5 but nothing worth going crazy for. I know youre excited jase you play alot more of the $1 and $2 than most of us here so goodluck and hopefully you can hit a good amount! Ive been sticking to my 50x dedication..scratched off like 22 tickets today but only made back 140 :/. So im a little of halfway on the roll (#34 or close to it) and have won like 320 so far...hopefully something big will be hidden at the end :)! If not ill just start on a different roll lol but when I do ill run it by here to see which one yall think might be a little better of a choice

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            203 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2016, 11:57 am - IP Logged

meh. Maybe try 1 of the $5 but nothing worth going crazy for. I know youre excited jase you play alot more of the $1 and $2 than most of us here so goodluck and hopefully you can hit a good amount! Ive been sticking to my 50x dedication..scratched off like 22 tickets today but only made back 140 :/. So im a little of halfway on the roll (#34 or close to it) and have won like 320 so far...hopefully something big will be hidden at the end :)! If not ill just start on a different roll lol but when I do ill run it by here to see which one yall think might be a little better of a choice

Thnx for the goodluck ... bought 1 ticket because the new ones aren't in yet

florida
              United States
              Member #175659
              June 28, 2016
              83 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2016, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Thnx for the goodluck ... bought 1 ticket because the new ones aren't in yet

Jase youre the $2 king lol

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

So this was weird. I picked up a $2 Holiday just now, which lost, but the book number was 16008. You don't have to follow the book numbers of this game to know that that has to be an oddly low number to be sold right now...

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2016, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

The third winning ticket (I assume third since it posted today and remaining prizes went down yesterday) for $5 Monopoly was posted.

(And for those Jax players who never see winners up there, this was won in your city).

First winner was book 0049937 and third (assumed) is 0115955.

The reason I'm bothering to post this, is so that it's hopefully easier to find should this turn into something like 50x later and people want book #s. Though my faith in the book number mattering is pretty low now with what showed up for the $20 Monopoly, but that's a different post entirely.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    356 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2016, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

So this was weird. I picked up a $2 Holiday just now, which lost, but the book number was 16008. You don't have to follow the book numbers of this game to know that that has to be an oddly low number to be sold right now...

Yeah. That happens from time to time. A few weeks ago I bought a Florida Cash from a little liquor store in Crawfordville that had a similarly low book number (down in 7k!) when pretty much everywhere else was up near 130k.

United States
                      Member #175359
                      June 12, 2016
                      101 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2016, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

The third winning ticket (I assume third since it posted today and remaining prizes went down yesterday) for $5 Monopoly was posted.

(And for those Jax players who never see winners up there, this was won in your city).

First winner was book 0049937 and third (assumed) is 0115955.

The reason I'm bothering to post this, is so that it's hopefully easier to find should this turn into something like 50x later and people want book #s. Though my faith in the book number mattering is pretty low now with what showed up for the $20 Monopoly, but that's a different post entirely.

Thanks Oldghost. It will be helpful for people in this forum in future.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2016, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Yeah. That happens from time to time. A few weeks ago I bought a Florida Cash from a little liquor store in Crawfordville that had a similarly low book number (down in 7k!) when pretty much everywhere else was up near 130k.

Yah it's just weird because I know this place and I know they didn't have this just sitting in the safe unseen for months, so they must have gotten it in a shipment recently. Anyways, I went back with just $10 to snag 5 more, it was on ticket #45, ended up winning enough small amounts and a couple larger ($20, $30) amounts that I played it through #110. Hoping it's on #111 when I go back tomorrow. Lol

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          203 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2016, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Used the $2 ticket win to buy new tickets

easy to scratch

impossible to scratch

average to easy scratch

haven't done $3 crossword or $5 tickets yet

United States
                            Member #175371
                            June 13, 2016
                            203 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2016, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Nothing on the $5 ticket ... didn't enjoy any of these new tickets

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              203 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Ran to the grocery store  for salad fixings and grabbed  2 tickets out of the machine

Page 280 of 351