Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 10 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 277 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Coral
United States
Member #173988
March 28, 2016
216 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2016, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

The KR ticket that I gave my dad, has NOT been claimed yet. He is tying up some loose ends with his tax's before doing anything. It should be soon though.

United States
    Member #175359
    June 12, 2016
    101 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2016, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Atleast that's a good news to hear Adam....If not, manual update issue would have been confirmed...now, it's one less problem!!!

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      619 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2016, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Atleast that's a good news to hear Adam....If not, manual update issue would have been confirmed...now, it's one less problem!!!

^

Good to hear. It seems to be only the $10-$25 tickets that struggle with being updated. The FL Lottery seems to be on top of $1, and $2 tickets. Those are updated swiftly.

Pensacola, FL
        United States
        Member #164834
        March 16, 2015
        86 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2016, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Did y'all see that another 5 Million winner got hit yesterday or this morning on the $20 monopoly game! Those 5 milss are going out fast

Florida
          United States
          Member #171925
          January 13, 2016
          316 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2016, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Did y'all see that another 5 Million winner got hit yesterday or this morning on the $20 monopoly game! Those 5 milss are going out fast

The remaining prizes page was updated on Wednesday for that one, just the press release came out now apparently. Still a press release for a $10 Monopoly prize missing .. and maybe one for $5, don't recall.

florida
            United States
            Member #175659
            June 28, 2016
            83 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2016, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I went over to AK today and put a 50x book to the side. Bought 11 tickets 000-010. Paid back 185. Not sure if thats good jackpot searching wise but def liked being up $75 so far lol. Anyone think theres still a shot at it somewhere?

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I went over to AK today and put a 50x book to the side. Bought 11 tickets 000-010. Paid back 185. Not sure if thats good jackpot searching wise but def liked being up $75 so far lol. Anyone think theres still a shot at it somewhere?

I'd be curious to now what their current book #'s are. I think there's still at least 1 jackpot out there though.

florida
                United States
                Member #175659
                June 28, 2016
                83 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2016, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

i had him print them out but alas i dont know where i put the list :/. theres still at least 20 books though

United States
                  Member #175359
                  June 12, 2016
                  101 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2016, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I went around Miami this afternoon to play 50X. But, to my surprise, this game is sold out wherever I found this game previously two weeks before!!!! They are all open books!!!! I am happy in one way as this reduced my expenses!!! The number of shops is literally reduced to few where they have not even activated and not ready to activate also....

florida
                    United States
                    Member #175659
                    June 28, 2016
                    83 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2016, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

they still have 50x books in miami? oh jesus south florida grr

United States
                      Member #175359
                      June 12, 2016
                      101 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2016, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

they still have 50x books in miami? oh jesus south florida grr

No more ronkenneth88. I found few stores have it but when you go there and ask for the game, it's either sold out or not activated and they are not ready to activate!!!

Wimauma, FL
                        United States
                        Member #168858
                        September 20, 2015
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

No more ronkenneth88. I found few stores have it but when you go there and ask for the game, it's either sold out or not activated and they are not ready to activate!!!

Did you ask the retailer to give more details or explanation as to what "not ready to activate" means? That doesn't really make sense.

florida
                          United States
                          Member #175659
                          June 28, 2016
                          83 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Not ready to activate!,!? wtf lol makes no sense and watch a jackpots gonna be hidden in em haha

United States
                            Member #175359
                            June 12, 2016
                            101 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2016, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Not ready to activate!,!? wtf lol makes no sense and watch a jackpots gonna be hidden in em haha

It's because they don't have space to keep any game in display as there are already enough games activated and in display. 

I got used to this as I have been facing shops like this including store managers who say the same thing.  Some store owners told me that I will have to come back later when any one game in display is completed fully. Only issue for me is Spanish language which I don't understand!!!

Wimauma, FL
                              United States
                              Member #168858
                              September 20, 2015
                              132 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2016, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

It's because they don't have space to keep any game in display as there are already enough games activated and in display. 

I got used to this as I have been facing shops like this including store managers who say the same thing.  Some store owners told me that I will have to come back later when any one game in display is completed fully. Only issue for me is Spanish language which I don't understand!!!

Oh right. They'll activate and sell a whole roll though.

Page 277 of 355