Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 272 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2016, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

There are 316,296 prizes still left in 200 MS Game with latest instant liability report posted in this forum which means at least 5271 rolls/books (316296/60) should be in existence!!!

If there are 100 or 200 books/rolls lost/stolen/damaged/thrown-out by winners, then I would say it's possible and acceptable. But, how is it possible with 5271 books???? But, in reality, there are only few or no books left to play this game!!!!

I don't see any point even in discussing or spending time with FL Lotto if they do such a huge fraud/deceiving act and we also in this forum foolishly think that there is a possibility of winning some grand prize in these types of expiring scratch-off games!!!!

I forwarded the letter written by oldghost to my senators. But, I have already lost more than $2k in playing these particular scratch-off games and realized now that there is no logic/sense in playing ending games such as 200MS, 50X Cash, 100X  Cash(expired with lot of pending JPs), 2M jackpot, Super Millions, etc..

When I contacted FL Lotto with request for winning roll numbers for some of these games, I have been told that my request has been forwarded to Legal department. I kept following up with them but I am not getting any response back from Legal department of FL Lotto!!! I understood that they are not going to reply me back even though other states such as Texas has these information in public domain!!!

So, FL Lotto tries to keep their ineffective/outdated strategies/practices secrets  and don't want to expose to public.

Is there anyway to expose FL Lotto's issues to media and held them accountable rather than just waiting for senator's and system to take action?????

This 200 MS game issue is a perfect example to highlight their malpractices to Media. Any thoughts on this?

To answer the media question - yes. You just have to provide enough information to someone at a FL newspaper that they're intrigued by the story and want to pursue it. I did it in 2000 regarding a state run website (not lotto related) so I can tell you it is possible. Just have to find the right reporter who cares to look into it.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    619 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2016, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Or none. That works too.

Though I do find the second chance drawings shady as <snip>. I've seen people who's names have come up more than once in the course of a game, I think one person won twice in one drawing. And now today it happens again. This one woman's name appears on today's winner's sheet and she won in the Flamingo second chance game. Shady shady <snip>. This says to me one of a few things. Either their randomization process sucks and is not properly programmed, locking on to some attribute or another that causes the same people's names to get picked - likely unintentional. OR these people garbage pick like f-king crazy or work in a store and just collect the crap out of other people's tickets. I don't expect to win - but with the number of people and entries involved I do expect people's names showing up more than once to be extremely rare, and it's not.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

It is shady. I had 1.3k entries. i don't know the probability though, so I assume there were probably many people with that amount of entries. Probably 100k-500k+ entries, depending on how many Monopoly tickets they sold. 

I was an "alternate" winner in the past with 1k Flamingo entries, but won nothing. I called the Thursday before the claim deadline and someone told me "There's still several unclaimed $1,000 prizes", and then the next day apparently "all prizes were claimed".  Seemed a little fishy to me. I was excited to be an alternate winner, but very disappointed not to win anything. I can understand maybe picking 1-3 alternate winners, but leaving them a voicemail to get their hopes up seems ridiculous.

I'm done playing the FL Lottery. I just can't seem to catch a break. I haven't seen a $500 winner in probably close to 6 months, and I've had nothing but horrible luck after my two $1k winners earlier this year. I'm probably in the hole close to $10k from playing scratchoffs in total. The $20 tickets have been absolutely brutal to me lately, with endless duds no matter what strategy I try. Buying scratchers is just absolutely unsustainable, I need to be saving my money instead of throwing it away in a fountain. The only good thing is that our losses goes toward education. Maybe I'll try playing lotto again in a few years when and if the return rates are better. 5-10 duds on a $20 ticket followed by a $20 winner is unacceptable. 

These are the only winners I've gotten recently, but I have lost ALOT in order to find these. That's how bad tickets in the Gainesville area. I stopped by the Gainesville district office, and bought a bunch of losers from what they had. Some people came in to claim $1k, and $2k winners on Wheel of Fortune and Monopoly.

The worst $20 ticket the FL Lottery has released, with upwards to 10+ duds in a row. 

This one looked impressive initially, but then I was disappointed after the second 10X only had $5 under it. 

Of all the letdowns, a 20X symbol with a $1 underneath is one of the biggest insults. This makes me want to quit scratchoffs more than anything.

Farewell everyone, and I wish you all the best of luck. I hope you all find a life changing winner!

Tampa, Fl
      United States
      Member #136502
      December 12, 2012
      111 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2016, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

It is shady. I had 1.3k entries. i don't know the probability though, so I assume there were probably many people with that amount of entries. Probably 100k-500k+ entries, depending on how many Monopoly tickets they sold. 

I was an "alternate" winner in the past with 1k Flamingo entries, but won nothing. I called the Thursday before the claim deadline and someone told me "There's still several unclaimed $1,000 prizes", and then the next day apparently "all prizes were claimed".  Seemed a little fishy to me. I was excited to be an alternate winner, but very disappointed not to win anything. I can understand maybe picking 1-3 alternate winners, but leaving them a voicemail to get their hopes up seems ridiculous.

I'm done playing the FL Lottery. I just can't seem to catch a break. I haven't seen a $500 winner in probably close to 6 months, and I've had nothing but horrible luck after my two $1k winners earlier this year. I'm probably in the hole close to $10k from playing scratchoffs in total. The $20 tickets have been absolutely brutal to me lately, with endless duds no matter what strategy I try. Buying scratchers is just absolutely unsustainable, I need to be saving my money instead of throwing it away in a fountain. The only good thing is that our losses goes toward education. Maybe I'll try playing lotto again in a few years when and if the return rates are better. 5-10 duds on a $20 ticket followed by a $20 winner is unacceptable. 

These are the only winners I've gotten recently, but I have lost ALOT in order to find these. That's how bad tickets in the Gainesville area. I stopped by the Gainesville district office, and bought a bunch of losers from what they had. Some people came in to claim $1k, and $2k winners on Wheel of Fortune and Monopoly.

The worst $20 ticket the FL Lottery has released, with upwards to 10+ duds in a row. 

This one looked impressive initially, but then I was disappointed after the second 10X only had $5 under it. 

Of all the letdowns, a 20X symbol with a $1 underneath is one of the biggest insults. This makes me want to quit scratchoffs more than anything.

Farewell everyone, and I wish you all the best of luck. I hope you all find a life changing winner!

I got the 20x $1 on Wheel of Fortune as well.  It's pretty pathetic.  I don't even bother posting those wins.

Tampa, Fl
        United States
        Member #136502
        December 12, 2012
        111 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2016, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Or none. That works too.

Though I do find the second chance drawings shady as <snip>. I've seen people who's names have come up more than once in the course of a game, I think one person won twice in one drawing. And now today it happens again. This one woman's name appears on today's winner's sheet and she won in the Flamingo second chance game. Shady shady <snip>. This says to me one of a few things. Either their randomization process sucks and is not properly programmed, locking on to some attribute or another that causes the same people's names to get picked - likely unintentional. OR these people garbage pick like f-king crazy or work in a store and just collect the crap out of other people's tickets. I don't expect to win - but with the number of people and entries involved I do expect people's names showing up more than once to be extremely rare, and it's not.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I didn't win <snip> either 

jacksonville florida
          United States
          Member #174115
          April 4, 2016
          93 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2016, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I didn't win either on the second chance..

Going to stop playing $10 and $20 scratch offs and start playing the $5 Super 7's unless anone has suggestions of what to play!

Falster's avatar - sam
            macclenny,florida
            United States
            Member #175696
            June 30, 2016
            339 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2016, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I saved all mine for the next drawing,a lot of people enter the first,so I wait I have about $2400 worth,bad part about that is nobody in this <snip> town of mine hits anything,I'm in the wrong <snip> city.

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2016, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I saved all mine for the next drawing,a lot of people enter the first,so I wait I have about $2400 worth,bad part about that is nobody in this <snip> town of mine hits anything,I'm in the wrong <snip> city.

Not a bad idea. I thought about that some few second chances back, saving all of them and putting them in one drawing, but I never followed up on it then I forgot about it. I hope it works for you! - Maybe I'll do the same, enter like 10% of them in each of the next 2, and all of the rest in the last one where everyone's too pissed to bother buying and entering them in it anymore.

Wimauma, FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                132 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2016, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Did someone say on here recently that the last 500wk/lf got hit? Remaining prizes page shows one left.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  363 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2016, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Did someone say on here recently that the last 500wk/lf got hit? Remaining prizes page shows one left.

I don't think it's been hit yet.

Tampa, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #136502
                    December 12, 2012
                    111 Posts
                    Posted: July 29, 2016, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Not a bad idea. I thought about that some few second chances back, saving all of them and putting them in one drawing, but I never followed up on it then I forgot about it. I hope it works for you! - Maybe I'll do the same, enter like 10% of them in each of the next 2, and all of the rest in the last one where everyone's too pissed to bother buying and entering them in it anymore.

I thought tickets entered would roll over into the next drawings?

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      363 Posts
                      Posted: July 29, 2016, 8:41 am - IP Logged

I thought tickets entered would roll over into the next drawings?

Nope. Tickets entered during the drawing periods are the only ones considered for those periods, unless otherwise stated in the rules.

Wimauma, FL
                        United States
                        Member #168858
                        September 20, 2015
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2016, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Nope. Tickets entered during the drawing periods are the only ones considered for those periods, unless otherwise stated in the rules.

And you cannot enter the same tickets into multiple drawings, correct?

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167757
                          July 29, 2015
                          363 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2016, 9:51 am - IP Logged

And you cannot enter the same tickets into multiple drawings, correct?

Correct. You cannot.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your luck Dracos. Unfortunately it has been almost the same story for me here in GA. I hit $500 the other day but my excitement was short lived thinking about how much I have spent. That $500 put a very small dent in my losses. I am too on a mission to cut way back and eventually quit. We can definitely save more than we have been winning.

Tampa, Fl
                              United States
                              Member #136502
                              December 12, 2012
                              111 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2016, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your luck Dracos. Unfortunately it has been almost the same story for me here in GA. I hit $500 the other day but my excitement was short lived thinking about how much I have spent. That $500 put a very small dent in my losses. I am too on a mission to cut way back and eventually quit. We can definitely save more than we have been winning.

I think I'm done for a while.  Bought four $5 tickets, 2 WoF, Sevens,  and a Monopoly and nothing.  It's been pretty pathetic lately, I hardly even get a break even win.

Page 272 of 355