Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5303 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 268 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #170508
December 4, 2015
31 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Bought the last remaining Role. 

$1000 winner as you can see below. Net Win = $600. 

United States
    Member #175371
    June 13, 2016
    212 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Not a very good day on the just 1 ticket of each plan

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      616 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2016, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Bought the last remaining Role. 

$1000 winner as you can see below. Net Win = $600. 

Wow, gratz on the $1k win on Holiday Gifts! :) 

My day was "meh". I decided to play some scratchoffs, and was originally up $200. I decided to keep playing, and gave my profits back + about $150. 

There was a $20 Monopoly roll that had a $1k, $500, and $200 hit (within the span of 3 tickets!!!). I was considering playing that roll, and then a guy comes in and hits $500. The cashier shows me $1k, and $200 were also won on that same roll from this morning. (with picture confirmations). The roll was only on #7! I didn't dare touch it after such huge hits. 

I cleared out their 50X The Cash, but got horrible returns. Literally, $25 back after $150 spent. It was a low number book in the 300ks, so I decided...why not? I also got beat up on $5 tickets. $5 Flamingo, and $5 Winning streak have endless duds. I probably found books with $105/$300 returns. 

Here are my biggest winners. I found the $200 winner on my first purchase buying only 1 ticket. I found the $100 winner buying 2 from a row at a random store. 

United States
        Member #175371
        June 13, 2016
        212 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2016, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Finally found some!  losers ... but pretty ;-)

United States
          Member #175371
          June 13, 2016
          212 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2016, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

But my $1 tickets win sigh

California
            United States
            Member #173360
            February 28, 2016
            40 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

You know, I find it rude when someone sees you playing tickets off a roll and then they decide "hey give me one of each of what he's playing" ... Seriously? Then they leave so you don't even know if the ones they got won, after the 6 losing tickets in a row you had. GRRRR.

Maybe it's better not to know if they won or not. Like if he won the Jackpot it'd make you want to go jump off a bridge :p

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              616 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

So, I played alot of lotto today. I bought many tickets ranging from $20 Gold Rush, $5-$20 Monopoly, UNLUCKY $200k/yr for Life or IDIOT TAX/yr for Life. I learned a few things: 

1-) Lucky $200k/yr for life is THE WORST ticket the FL lottery has ever released, the biggest piece of ____ I have ever experienced. This ticket is worse than Florida Ass, or Misfortune. They ought to rename it "Idiot Tax/yr for life". I would be up for today if I didn't finish off a Lucky $200k/yr for life roll at a Winn Dixie, or buy into some duds on $20 Monopoly games. I don't know why I keep playing $200k/yr for life, maybe it is because I like the color yellow. Ironically, the $10 Monopoly has been paying out much better for me. Here are my biggest wins, 3 $100 winners on the $10 Monopoly (all different rolls, I know I'm lucky to have found 3), one $50 winner on $10 Monopoly, and a $30 winner on the old Flamingo. 

2-) I'm going to deposit this all in the bank. 

I'm still absolutely bitter, and salty I didn't buy that $500 winner on the $20 Monopoly yesterday. That ONE ROLL, produced a $1000 winner, $500 winner, AND $200 winner. It was still on ticket 7. I wonder how the rest of that roll turned up. Zzplay, it was at that one discount food store that sold $200MS, and 50X The Cash. 

United States
                Member #175359
                June 12, 2016
                101 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2016, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Just found this website link while searching for something else in google:

Florida's luckiest lottery/scratch-off counties:

http://www.nbc-2.com/category/291851/map-floridas-luckiest-lottery-locations

The above link comes out of the following news article:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/27479582/finding-floridas-luckiest-lottery-locations#.V5LRGuiANBc

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  616 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2016, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

So, I played alot of lotto today. I bought many tickets ranging from $20 Gold Rush, $5-$20 Monopoly, UNLUCKY $200k/yr for Life or IDIOT TAX/yr for Life. I learned a few things: 

1-) Lucky $200k/yr for life is THE WORST ticket the FL lottery has ever released, the biggest piece of ____ I have ever experienced. This ticket is worse than Florida Ass, or Misfortune. They ought to rename it "Idiot Tax/yr for life". I would be up for today if I didn't finish off a Lucky $200k/yr for life roll at a Winn Dixie, or buy into some duds on $20 Monopoly games. I don't know why I keep playing $200k/yr for life, maybe it is because I like the color yellow. Ironically, the $10 Monopoly has been paying out much better for me. Here are my biggest wins, 3 $100 winners on the $10 Monopoly (all different rolls, I know I'm lucky to have found 3), one $50 winner on $10 Monopoly, and a $30 winner on the old Flamingo. 

2-) I'm going to deposit this all in the bank. 

I'm still absolutely bitter, and salty I didn't buy that $500 winner on the $20 Monopoly yesterday. That ONE ROLL, produced a $1000 winner, $500 winner, AND $200 winner. It was still on ticket 7. I wonder how the rest of that roll turned up. Zzplay, it was at that one discount food store that sold $200MS, and 50X The Cash. 

Enroute to the bank, I stopped by a Publix to cash in my winnings. I bought into several duds on the $10 Monopoly, but hit $50 on the $20 Flamingo. Somehow, I've managed to be slightly ahead, and had lots of break even sessions with the Monopoly games. I have about 1000+ entries in the second chance, more than I think I've ever put into the Flamingo second chance (although the furthest I got was alternate winner). 

When I saw the money bag symbol, I thought it was a big win. For some reason, wins over $200 have been avoiding me. A claim ticket would be so nice about now; not only to cushion my bank account, but also to persuade me that scratchoffs are worth playing because I'm starting to question that. Ironically, the $10 Monopoly ticket has been doing the best out of all tickets. I'm really thinking a jackpot is going to be hit on that soon. I'm seeing book numbers in the 60k range on that game around here, and starting to see book numbers on the $5 Monopoly in the 80k range. I also am seeing $20 Monopoly books in that range as well. I'm shocked a $1m prize hasn't been hit on the $20 Monopoly yet. 

@ Krissam - Interesting videos, thanks for sharing! I would agree that the types of tickets purchased within each county is probably a bigger factor in causing such a discrepancy. 

United States
                    Member #175359
                    June 12, 2016
                    101 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2016, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Another interesting link for luckiest stores in the state of florida (for both scratch-offs and lotteries):

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/best-places-to-get-lucky-with-the-lottery

Florida Stores with most winning tickets:

http://media.news4jax.com/document_dev/2016/01/13/Stores-in-Florida-with-most-winning-tickets_1749828_ver1.0.pdf

Florida retailers selling tickets that won at least $1 million

http://media.news4jax.com/document_dev/2016/01/13/Florida-retails-that-sold-tickets-worth-at-least--1-million_1750126_ver1.0.pdf

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      362 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2016, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Enroute to the bank, I stopped by a Publix to cash in my winnings. I bought into several duds on the $10 Monopoly, but hit $50 on the $20 Flamingo. Somehow, I've managed to be slightly ahead, and had lots of break even sessions with the Monopoly games. I have about 1000+ entries in the second chance, more than I think I've ever put into the Flamingo second chance (although the furthest I got was alternate winner). 

When I saw the money bag symbol, I thought it was a big win. For some reason, wins over $200 have been avoiding me. A claim ticket would be so nice about now; not only to cushion my bank account, but also to persuade me that scratchoffs are worth playing because I'm starting to question that. Ironically, the $10 Monopoly ticket has been doing the best out of all tickets. I'm really thinking a jackpot is going to be hit on that soon. I'm seeing book numbers in the 60k range on that game around here, and starting to see book numbers on the $5 Monopoly in the 80k range. I also am seeing $20 Monopoly books in that range as well. I'm shocked a $1m prize hasn't been hit on the $20 Monopoly yet. 

@ Krissam - Interesting videos, thanks for sharing! I would agree that the types of tickets purchased within each county is probably a bigger factor in causing such a discrepancy. 

I too have seen book numbers approaching 60k on $10 Monopoly, which is interesting as I had a few tickets on release in the single-digit thousands (indicating that the books did start low), and there should be a winner every 42,000 books. Considering the rate at which they're selling, unless they're skipping an awful lot of books numbers, it seems likely the lowest-book-number winner is in a spot where ticket sales are lower (the middle-of-nowhere kind of locations, or a DO). It'll be interesting to see where it pops.

Tampa, Fl
                        United States
                        Member #136502
                        December 12, 2012
                        110 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2016, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Another interesting link for luckiest stores in the state of florida (for both scratch-offs and lotteries):

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/best-places-to-get-lucky-with-the-lottery

Florida Stores with most winning tickets:

http://media.news4jax.com/document_dev/2016/01/13/Stores-in-Florida-with-most-winning-tickets_1749828_ver1.0.pdf

Florida retailers selling tickets that won at least $1 million

http://media.news4jax.com/document_dev/2016/01/13/Florida-retails-that-sold-tickets-worth-at-least--1-million_1750126_ver1.0.pdf

Figures, I live by the Publix on Anderson Rd in Tampa and I always hear from the clerks at the circle K about someone hitting big at that Publix.  Too bad they are completely shutdown now due to renovations.

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          212 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2016, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                            Member #154519
                            April 19, 2014
                            243 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2016, 12:55 am - IP Logged

There's going to be a Pick 2 game coming out in August.  It may be a better alternative to scratch offs! Instead of buying a $20 scratcher, you could buy 20 tickets of the same numbers for the straight hit.  You'll then have a 1:100 chance of winning $1,000.

Dance

Show me the money!

Tampa, Fl
                              United States
                              Member #136502
                              December 12, 2012
                              110 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2016, 2:13 am - IP Logged

There's going to be a Pick 2 game coming out in August.  It may be a better alternative to scratch offs! Instead of buying a $20 scratcher, you could buy 20 tickets of the same numbers for the straight hit.  You'll then have a 1:100 chance of winning $1,000.

Dance

Where do you see $1000 as a prize?  It says on the site the most you can win is $50 for a straight hit.

Page 268 of 354