Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 265 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2016, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Oldghost, from your list I found the following $5, $10 and $20 games still has the following pending grand prizes left!!!???

$5
POWER 8S  - $250k Grand Prizes left : 2
GOLDEN TICKET  - $250k Grand Prize left : 1
BIG MONEY CROSSWORD - $250k Grand Prize left : 1

$10
$200 MILLION SPECTACULAR - $1M Grand Prizes left : 2

$20
$20 MONOPOLY™ MILLIONAIRE - $500k prize left : 1

Does it mean that there is no need to follow the above games even though those grand prizes are still left????!!!!

According to FL Lotto, they're still out there. The accuracy of them saying that though is debatable since they do not appear to account for tickets they pull out of stores and destroy. Nor does it seem like they will even respond to an email which asks them what happens when activated, partially sold roles are taken out of stores (or lost or stolen).

Jacksonville
    United States
    Member #153806
    March 26, 2014
    346 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2016, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Gatorsrok, I couldn't find this game 200MS anywhere.. But, I am going to keep trying....Do you think that there is any possibility of jackpot or other higher prizes still in existence? Is it worth playing this game anymore? What's your take on this?

It is going to be very hard to find the $200MS.  Not many places had the game and the AK's in Gainesville requested a lot of the dormant rolls that were sitting in inventory.  As a result, there may be less than 20-30 rolls left in the state.  Even that may be too high because some places show that they have a roll but when you go to the retailer, they can't find it.  At this point, I am inclined to believe there are no more jackpots left in this game.  I was hopeful at one time, but it would be a miracle if one is still left.  I ordered an instant liability report for the game a few days ago.  I'll share it once I receive it. 

Also on a side note, you can call/email the Lotto Headquarters and ask for a list of vendors in your city with a certain game.  They have usually been pretty responsive in my experience.

Jacksonville
      United States
      Member #153806
      March 26, 2014
      346 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2016, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

One more thing...the lotto rep at the Jacksonville district office told me that the last top prize in the $5 High Roller game was claimed today.  That means there are 0 remaining top prizes in that game.

United States
        Member #175371
        June 13, 2016
        212 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2016, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

One more thing...the lotto rep at the Jacksonville district office told me that the last top prize in the $5 High Roller game was claimed today.  That means there are 0 remaining top prizes in that game.

Do you ever swing up to Georgia/S.C. to grab scratchers? Thinking of a day trip up the coast and wondering if you know any places near 95 or even 10 that carries the $10 ticket $2Mil JACKPOT

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          619 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2016, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Do you know where it was hit?

I hope it was this one guy I've heard of in Jacksonville (on the west side). Apparently, there's a guy who literally ordered nothing but $5 High Roller packs and almost exclusively played that game.

This is good information. That's a game I wont touch anymore. It also gives me hope for playing older $5 games like Margaritaville. Heck, maybe even the last $5 Flamingo jackpot will be hit?

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            619 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2016, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Wow, a 20 year old woman hit the top prize on the $5 Monopoly in Palm Coast.

Since that game only has 12 top prizes, it might be worth avoiding that one for a while. The $10 Monopoly jackpot prize hasn't been hit as far as I know. I expect it to be found by the end of this week.

Wimauma, FL
              United States
              Member #168858
              September 20, 2015
              132 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Since that game only has 12 top prizes, it might be worth avoiding that one for a while. The $10 Monopoly jackpot prize hasn't been hit as far as I know. I expect it to be found by the end of this week.

Hope you find it Dracos.

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                363 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2016, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hope you find it Dracos.

Hope you I find it Dracos.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2016, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I'd have to disagree. The $5 game's top prizes go quick for whatever reason. Check out the prizes left for WoF and the 7s game that came after it.

United States
                    Member #175371
                    June 13, 2016
                    212 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2016, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Orlando
                      United States
                      Member #174944
                      May 20, 2016
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2016, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

The 7-11 that had the Welcome to Margaritaville and High Roller tickets earlier this month was out when I returned...replaced with new monopoly rolls. So I bought 2 of the $20 Lucky $200k for Life (yellow) tickets instead. #23 netted me $200 and #24 was a dud. Was really happy with the $200, as haven't won more then $100 in 6+ months.

My co-worker has been doing fairly well on the $10 monopoly ticket last few days...a couple wins $20 and a $50. If I play anything at all this month, it'll probably be that unless I come across anything rare/elusive or get a good feeling.

I'm also curious to see how the first monopoly second chance drawing plays out....I've got 195 entries in it now. I doubt that means much, but I'd be THRILLED to win second place prize!!! Not holding my breath though

Orlando
                        United States
                        Member #174944
                        May 20, 2016
                        16 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2016, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Also, can someone please tell me what is the stash method? I'm not familiar with this term. Thanks!

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          212 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2016, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, I've been using I believe it was Skeptic's friend's (the one who hit 500k I think?) technique of just one or two small tickets (5 or ten dollar tickets) per day.  Helps to limit the damage.. Also remember the buy and stash for a week technique.  That way you perhaps won't buy again for the rest of the week because you know you already have some waiting to scratch... Just some thoughts that may help..

Or... Forget scratch offs for awhile and practice up on optimal "Ultimate Texas Holdem" table game play here:

http://wizardofodds.com/play/ultimate-texas-hold-em/

...then go play at Derby Lane or Tampa Bay Downs and run a little better than average for a few hours with $5 min bets and make a couple of hundred bucks... :) it's actually a pretty fun table game, and learning optimal play is super easy and quite intuitive.. (You'll see everyone else playing super bad and giving up probably 10-20% edge to the house  when it should really only be a -2% EV game if playing optimally.. So just run a little bit good and leave when you are up; also never ever play the trips bet)

anyway.. Enough of the off topic before I get slapped... :)

If you are talking about this buy and stash comment ... I think they mean buy tickets ... don't scratch them ... stash them away for a week  and maybe you won't buy anymore because you know you have some at home to scratch  (I do a box for birthday or Christmas  and just tossing in a ticket a day or a few a week really adds up when the time comes to open present)

United States
                            Member #175371
                            June 13, 2016
                            212 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2016, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Also, can someone please tell me what is the stash method? I'm not familiar with this term. Thanks!

read above^

Orlando
                              United States
                              Member #174944
                              May 20, 2016
                              16 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2016, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! Sounds like a great theory..I can definitely see myself doing that for upcoming special occasions (birthday, holidays). Not sure I can resist the temptation week to week, but maybe worth trying. Something new to think about.

Page 265 of 355