Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5304 replies. Last post 39 minutes ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 271 of 354
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175371
June 13, 2016
212 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2016, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

a new $10 combo for me

found several places with the $10 2M Jackpot ticket near Ocala today

Florida
    United States
    Member #171925
    January 13, 2016
    316 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how many of the Monopoly tickets you guys are buying but around here in Jax I can't win on jack $%&#. I buy them and the best I get is my money back and on the $20 tic I bought no lie 15 of them sense they have been out and not one winner. Maybe crazy bad luck or there just terrible I just don't know. Maybe they are just sending duds to certain areas bc it is a crime near me.

Coincidentally, the second top prize for the $5 Monopoly was claimed yesterday or today and it was bought in Jax.

Tampa, Fl
      United States
      Member #136502
      December 12, 2012
      110 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2016, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Coincidentally, the second top prize for the $5 Monopoly was claimed yesterday or today and it was bought in Jax.

None of the top prizes ever hit Tampa.  Unbelievable.  Almost just want to quit playing.

Florida
        United States
        Member #171925
        January 13, 2016
        316 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

None of the top prizes ever hit Tampa.  Unbelievable.  Almost just want to quit playing.

I see at least 5 winning tickets bought from Tampa in 2016 alone. Here

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
          United States
          Member #144982
          July 23, 2013
          50 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

How many of those $1 tickets were winners besides the Bankroll?

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
            United States
            Member #144982
            July 23, 2013
            50 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

a new $10 combo for me

found several places with the $10 2M Jackpot ticket near Ocala today

Meant to include post.

United States
              Member #175371
              June 13, 2016
              212 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Don't remember how many winners ... $10 $4's $2's $1's  was $32 in winners which is what I think I played today (the Holiday tickets have been hitting everyday as well as BlackJack/Triple Cash/Big Money/Bronze Bucks/Monopoly not much luck with Fab Fours/$500 week/Black Cherry Doubler/Lot of Bucks) could not find a $1 Gold Rush for anything (I wanted 2 of all the $1 tickets today)

Tampa, Fl
                United States
                Member #136502
                December 12, 2012
                110 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2016, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Anyone else entered in the Monopoly 2nd chance drawing?  I have like 350 entries.  Are my chances decent?

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                  Member #154519
                  April 19, 2014
                  243 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2016, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Anyone else entered in the Monopoly 2nd chance drawing?  I have like 350 entries.  Are my chances decent?

Nope, I got a few thousand entries... been going through trash cans for losers.

Show me the money!

orlando,fl
                    United States
                    Member #89879
                    April 17, 2010
                    133 Posts
                    Posted: July 28, 2016, 2:21 am - IP Logged

I've got literally 1 entry so I'd say you're better off than me lol. But if you want better odds you need to live in south florida specifically the Miami area or surrounding. Winners pop up everyday on the website, literally lol.

jacksonville florida
                      United States
                      Member #174115
                      April 4, 2016
                      91 Posts
                      Posted: July 28, 2016, 7:18 am - IP Logged

I feel your pain Luckjax, I haven't had much luck with the Monopoly either in Jax, guess it's just bad luck and not picking the right places to find decent winning tickets.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: July 28, 2016, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Good luck on the second chance drawing today, though to be honest I'm hoping to win all 32 prizes today - thanks!

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #171925
                          January 13, 2016
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: July 28, 2016, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Good luck on the second chance drawing today, though to be honest I'm hoping to win all 32 prizes today - thanks!

Or none. That works too.

Though I do find the second chance drawings shady as <snip>. I've seen people who's names have come up more than once in the course of a game, I think one person won twice in one drawing. And now today it happens again. This one woman's name appears on today's winner's sheet and she won in the Flamingo second chance game. Shady shady <snip>. This says to me one of a few things. Either their randomization process sucks and is not properly programmed, locking on to some attribute or another that causes the same people's names to get picked - likely unintentional. OR these people garbage pick like f-king crazy or work in a store and just collect the crap out of other people's tickets. I don't expect to win - but with the number of people and entries involved I do expect people's names showing up more than once to be extremely rare, and it's not.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
                            Member #175359
                            June 12, 2016
                            101 Posts
                            Posted: July 28, 2016, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

There are 316,296 prizes still left in 200 MS Game with latest instant liability report posted in this forum which means at least 5271 rolls/books (316296/60) should be in existence!!!

If there are 100 or 200 books/rolls lost/stolen/damaged/thrown-out by winners, then I would say it's possible and acceptable. But, how is it possible with 5271 books???? But, in reality, there are only few or no books left to play this game!!!!

I don't see any point even in discussing or spending time with FL Lotto if they do such a huge fraud/deceiving act and we also in this forum foolishly think that there is a possibility of winning some grand prize in these types of expiring scratch-off games!!!!

I forwarded the letter written by oldghost to my senators. But, I have already lost more than $2k in playing these particular scratch-off games and realized now that there is no logic/sense in playing ending games such as 200MS, 50X Cash, 100X  Cash(expired with lot of pending JPs), 2M jackpot, Super Millions, etc..

When I contacted FL Lotto with request for winning roll numbers for some of these games, I have been told that my request has been forwarded to Legal department. I kept following up with them but I am not getting any response back from Legal department of FL Lotto!!! I understood that they are not going to reply me back even though other states such as Texas has these information in public domain!!!

So, FL Lotto tries to keep their ineffective/outdated strategies/practices secrets  and don't want to expose to public.

Is there anyway to expose FL Lotto's issues to media and held them accountable rather than just waiting for senator's and system to take action?????

This 200 MS game issue is a perfect example to highlight their malpractices to Media. Any thoughts on this?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: July 28, 2016, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Or none. That works too.

Though I do find the second chance drawings shady as <snip>. I've seen people who's names have come up more than once in the course of a game, I think one person won twice in one drawing. And now today it happens again. This one woman's name appears on today's winner's sheet and she won in the Flamingo second chance game. Shady shady <snip>. This says to me one of a few things. Either their randomization process sucks and is not properly programmed, locking on to some attribute or another that causes the same people's names to get picked - likely unintentional. OR these people garbage pick like f-king crazy or work in a store and just collect the crap out of other people's tickets. I don't expect to win - but with the number of people and entries involved I do expect people's names showing up more than once to be extremely rare, and it's not.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Also, the morons at FL Lotto used a template from Flamingo's last drawing and when they updated it they didn't bother to change the prize amounts so it currently says the two top prizes are $25k and the other 30 are $10k. Seriously, if they can't get simple things right at FL Lotto I doubt they're getting the more important things right. Clowns.

Page 271 of 354