Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5240 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 267 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2016, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

And the Triple Cash game is down to 9/76 jackpots remaining. Crazy! The Lots of Bucks still has 22/76 jackpots remaining, which is odd that the newer $1 game has almost given up all top prizes.

I have a list of places that have the Power 8S ticket in the Jacksonville, and Gainesville area. I requested an instant liability report, and will share as soon as I get it. There aren't too many places on that list. 5 stores in the Gainesville area, and 11 in the Jacksonville area.

That's interesting, I hadn't noticed that about Triple Cash. I'd actually be curious to see the instant liability report on that game and the % sold to see if the amount of grand prizes won tracks with the other info.

North port
    United States
    Member #168551
    September 6, 2015
    34 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Managed a 1000 win on crossword doubler yesterday 1in7500 I needed it so badly would post pic phone has no memory left sorry all wish all the very best .hope you all win big .feeling very blessed.I never win big but only when I need it have a very sick wife at home and young son .blessings to all..

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      597 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2016, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

That's interesting, I hadn't noticed that about Triple Cash. I'd actually be curious to see the instant liability report on that game and the % sold to see if the amount of grand prizes won tracks with the other info.

Very interesting indeed. I don't know if any other $1 games have sold out at that rate. The $1 Flamingo still has 45/100 prizes, and the $2 Flamingo seems to be releasing jackpots at a very controlled rate...

I noticed that two $1 Monopoly jackpots were hit in Deltona, FL (within a 1 day time span). I find that extremely interesting. I used to live in that part of Florida, and would be curious. I imagine the book numbers were very close, perhaps being an irregular distribution within that pool to debunk the whole estimation. 

Krissam - Congratz on the awesome return on the $200MS! That's very interesting. Most other DO's don't carry 200MS, the Jacksonville one flat out told me they haven't had that game in ages. The Gainesville DO also told me they typically keep the newer games. 

Steeler - Congratz on the $1k win on the Crossword Doubler. God bless to your family, and I hope your wife's health takes a turn for the better. 

I'm debating on playing the $5 Power 8s ticket this weekend. There's only one store that has them in Gainesville to my knowledge, so I might clear out what they have of that and try some random tickets. Or better yet, maybe I should buy the tickets, stash them, and them "reward" myself with a 2-3 each week.

Am I the only one who finds it odd the $5 Winning Streak hasn't been hit in a while? Perhaps people just realized the game sucks, and stopped playing it? ROFL

Florida
        United States
        Member #171925
        January 13, 2016
        316 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

You know, I find it rude when someone sees you playing tickets off a roll and then they decide "hey give me one of each of what he's playing" ... Seriously? Then they leave so you don't even know if the ones they got won, after the 6 losing tickets in a row you had. GRRRR.

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          597 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

You know, I find it rude when someone sees you playing tickets off a roll and then they decide "hey give me one of each of what he's playing" ... Seriously? Then they leave so you don't even know if the ones they got won, after the 6 losing tickets in a row you had. GRRRR.

Oh man, that's nasty...I agree, that is super annoying. Poachers are the worst. I've read through the very beginning of this thread, and I've seen James' commenting about how poachers sometimes even work at the place. I think the lotto has cut down on that through harsh penalties on retailers that are reported for that. 

I've also overheard a Publix worker saying "I don't understand why people buy these scratchoff tickets, it is stupid. I wouldn't play hundreds of dollars in order to get like 1/10th back".  You would think common sense would dictate that someone wouldn't say something like that in front of lotto players...*facepalm*

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Oh man, that's nasty...I agree, that is super annoying. Poachers are the worst. I've read through the very beginning of this thread, and I've seen James' commenting about how poachers sometimes even work at the place. I think the lotto has cut down on that through harsh penalties on retailers that are reported for that. 

I've also overheard a Publix worker saying "I don't understand why people buy these scratchoff tickets, it is stupid. I wouldn't play hundreds of dollars in order to get like 1/10th back".  You would think common sense would dictate that someone wouldn't say something like that in front of lotto players...*facepalm*

This play has low sales. I bought off the same roll of $5 Flamingo (newer one) yesterday and today when I went in, none had been sold since. The lady literally said, "give me one of each what he got." .. Not like she walked in and just happened to pick the same two tickets, that's entirely different. #*@& - So long as I don't see a big winner out of that store with the ticket #s I know she got, I'll get over it.

Largo
              United States
              Member #157181
              July 11, 2014
              189 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

There's a Citgo station near my old place where the clerk would sit out front scratching 10+ tickets on his break. When he went from driving a beat up old Ford pickup to a brand new Lexus, I stopped playing there. I don't know 100% whether he won a major prize or not, but it just did not sit well with me.

Orlando
                United States
                Member #174944
                May 20, 2016
                16 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I defn stopped playing it but maybe I will this week's end too........just for dabbles :)

Orlando
                  United States
                  Member #174944
                  May 20, 2016
                  16 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

YEAH...POACHERS ARE RUDE BUT SNOOTY CLERKS ARE UNACCEPTABLE, IN MY BOOKS

Tampa, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #136502
                    December 12, 2012
                    109 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2016, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Some guy bought a whole roll of 10 dollar monopoly and was throwing away the losers in the trash in front of circle K.  I was waiting for him to leave so I can take them to enter in the drawing but he just stood by his car scratching.  I felt bad but I couldn't wait much longer so I just grabbed them all from the trash and walked to my car.  I still felt bad about it.

North port
                      United States
                      Member #168551
                      September 6, 2015
                      34 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2016, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Thoughts on Kings ransom anyone buy rest of roll or no?

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        597 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2016, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Depends. If it is far away from books 205k (like book 150k- range) go for it. Adam hit a jackpot in the 205k-215k range.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #171925
                          January 13, 2016
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

To build on Dracos comment - I think the #s we came up with previously were the roll likely needs to be in the range of either 174,000 or 234,000 .. I think in the range could be within 5k-7k .. but that's my opinion.

United States
                            Member #175371
                            June 13, 2016
                            201 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2016, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              201 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2016, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Page 267 of 350