Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 14 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 264 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
619 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2016, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know how many 1M prizes on the $20 Monopoly? Doesn't seem to be listed on remaining prizes page..

20 total, since the odds are the exact same for the $1m and $5 prize as the $20 Flamingo game. Has anyone emailed the lottery to let them know that the prizes remaining page is missing the $1m prize? I wonder if one has been hit yet.

Wimauma, FL
    United States
    Member #168858
    September 20, 2015
    132 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2016, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

20 total, since the odds are the exact same for the $1m and $5 prize as the $20 Flamingo game. Has anyone emailed the lottery to let them know that the prizes remaining page is missing the $1m prize? I wonder if one has been hit yet.

You're right it must be 20.  I could have just done "380 / 114 * 6" which will get you there.  So there is only 20 100k prizes as well.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      619 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2016, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

You're right it must be 20.  I could have just done "380 / 114 * 6" which will get you there.  So there is only 20 100k prizes as well.

Yep. The $20 Gold Rush 100k prize is almost 3X more likely to happen. Then again, with the 2nd chance going on the Monopoly tickets are selling like candy. With a $5 million prize being hit so soon, I wonder how long it will take for another one to be due. I'm surprised we haven't seen a $1m hit yet, although that Jacksonville couple managed to hit $100k on the $20 Monopoly. 

I'm surprised $20 Gold Rush is down to 4/15 jackpots after the reorder. I'm guessing they wont reorder it anymore since they are introducing another new $20 Gold Rush (with a $5m top prize called Mega Gold rush I believe, so likely worse $500 odds) later this year.

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
        United States
        Member #144982
        July 23, 2013
        50 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I bought a book of $5 Monopoly and only got 110 back in return. I wasn't happy at all. I really do think the Monopoly tickets suck like a few people said. I entered all the losers on 2nd chance and hopefully I'll hit something on the drawing. Is anyone else doing the 2nd chance on Monopoly tickets.

Cape Coral
          United States
          Member #173988
          March 28, 2016
          216 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I bought a book of $5 Monopoly and only got 110 back in return. I wasn't happy at all. I really do think the Monopoly tickets suck like a few people said. I entered all the losers on 2nd chance and hopefully I'll hit something on the drawing. Is anyone else doing the 2nd chance on Monopoly tickets.

You may want to re-check your tickets. I think the minimum return on a $600 book is $210.  I personally have never gotten back less then $270 and I have played through a LOT of books of $5 tickets.

Florida
            United States
            Member #167757
            July 29, 2015
            363 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2016, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

You may want to re-check your tickets. I think the minimum return on a $600 book is $210.  I personally have never gotten back less then $270 and I have played through a LOT of books of $5 tickets.

Adam, you're probably thinking of $10 books, which are $600.

Like the $10 books, $5 books also have 60 tickets, but cost $300. I was burned pretty hard by a number of $5 Shimmering 7's books last year, so, hearing he only got $110 back doesn't come as too much of a surprise.

Cape Coral
              United States
              Member #173988
              March 28, 2016
              216 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2016, 6:18 am - IP Logged

Adam, you're probably thinking of $10 books, which are $600.

Like the $10 books, $5 books also have 60 tickets, but cost $300. I was burned pretty hard by a number of $5 Shimmering 7's books last year, so, hearing he only got $110 back doesn't come as too much of a surprise.

awww crap, you are right.   Sorry about that!

United States
                Member #175371
                June 13, 2016
                212 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2016, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know where they have the $10 -  $2,000,000 Jackpot ticket in Central Florida? I have looked all over for 2 days

United States
                  Member #175359
                  June 12, 2016
                  101 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2016, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Did you guys notice the latest news on FL Lotto website ?

LOTTERY SECURITY REPORTS LATEST STING RESULTS; MAKES ONE ARREST

TALLAHASSEE - This week, law enforcement agents with the Florida Lottery's Division of Security visited 52 retailer locations as part of its on-going Operation Integrity program. Lottery retail locations in Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns, and Flagler counties were included.

As a result of these stings, one arrest was made on charges of Grand Theft (violation of section 812.014(2c1), Florida Statutes) involving Lottery tickets. The offense occurred at a BP Gas Station located at 850409 U.S. Highway in Yulee. The Lottery suspended its contract with this retail location.

These actions are part of the Lottery's on-going effort to heighten awareness of what we do as an organization to combat illegal activity. The Florida Lottery will not tolerate fraudulent activity by our players or retailers.

The Florida Lottery's Division of Security works to identify and take action against criminal behavior involving its retailers. If you notice any suspicious activity involving a Lottery retailer or your Lottery purchase, contact your local law enforcement agency or the Lottery's Division of Security immediately at (850) 487-7730. The earlier you report suspicious activity the easier it is to investigate.

orlando,fl
                    United States
                    Member #89879
                    April 17, 2010
                    135 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2016, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Did you guys notice the latest news on FL Lotto website ?

LOTTERY SECURITY REPORTS LATEST STING RESULTS; MAKES ONE ARREST

TALLAHASSEE - This week, law enforcement agents with the Florida Lottery's Division of Security visited 52 retailer locations as part of its on-going Operation Integrity program. Lottery retail locations in Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns, and Flagler counties were included.

As a result of these stings, one arrest was made on charges of Grand Theft (violation of section 812.014(2c1), Florida Statutes) involving Lottery tickets. The offense occurred at a BP Gas Station located at 850409 U.S. Highway in Yulee. The Lottery suspended its contract with this retail location.

These actions are part of the Lottery's on-going effort to heighten awareness of what we do as an organization to combat illegal activity. The Florida Lottery will not tolerate fraudulent activity by our players or retailers.

The Florida Lottery's Division of Security works to identify and take action against criminal behavior involving its retailers. If you notice any suspicious activity involving a Lottery retailer or your Lottery purchase, contact your local law enforcement agency or the Lottery's Division of Security immediately at (850) 487-7730. The earlier you report suspicious activity the easier it is to investigate.

I've seen those from time to time on the website. I wish they would go into greater detail about what they were busted for specifically like stealing tickets etc. Plus what happens to the tickets taken from those stores, are the destroyed or recycled (circulated to another store)? Would hate for some winners to be lost from this.

United States
                      Member #175359
                      June 12, 2016
                      101 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2016, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Interesting and expected latest update on 200 MS game from FL Lotto website:

End Date: October 07, 2016
                      Redemption Deadline: December 06, 2016

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        346 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Wow. Nice catch.  They certainly accelerated the end of that game.  It was originally 2018.  I am guessing that there are very few rolls in circulation and they decided to end the game earlier than expected.  Actually, there are a lot of games ending on December 6, 2016.  Most of the games with 0 top prizes left are ending in December 2016.

United States
                          Member #175359
                          June 12, 2016
                          101 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Wow. Nice catch.  They certainly accelerated the end of that game.  It was originally 2018.  I am guessing that there are very few rolls in circulation and they decided to end the game earlier than expected.  Actually, there are a lot of games ending on December 6, 2016.  Most of the games with 0 top prizes left are ending in December 2016.

Gatorsrok, I couldn't find this game 200MS anywhere.. But, I am going to keep trying....Do you think that there is any possibility of jackpot or other higher prizes still in existence? Is it worth playing this game anymore? What's your take on this?

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Nice catch. Oddly they haven't updated the "Ending games" list yet. But, here is the list according to the individual pages. I've been curious to see what they'd put on it next.

$1
                            BLACK CHERRY DOUBLER
                            $10,000 GOLD RUSH

$2
                            LUCKY STARS
                            $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE
                            2016 CASH JUBILEE
                            $100 CASH FRENZY

$5
                            POWER 8S
                            LUCKY RED 7’S
                            FANTASTIC 5'S
                            GOLDEN TICKET
                            BIG MONEY CROSSWORD

$10
                            $200 MILLION SPECTACULAR
                            $2,000,000 GOLD RUSH

$20
                            $20 MONOPOLY™ MILLIONAIRE

And oddly they updated 'LUCKY $200,000 A YEAR FOR LIFE' with an end date of October 19, 2019

I really expected 50x to be on this list as well as all of the holiday games as I didn't think they'd keep the prior year's holiday games running into the next years.

United States
                              Member #175359
                              June 12, 2016
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2016, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Oldghost, from your list I found the following $5, $10 and $20 games still has the following pending grand prizes left!!!???

$5
                              POWER 8S  - $250k Grand Prizes left : 2
                              GOLDEN TICKET  - $250k Grand Prize left : 1
                              BIG MONEY CROSSWORD - $250k Grand Prize left : 1

$10
                              $200 MILLION SPECTACULAR - $1M Grand Prizes left : 2

$20
                              $20 MONOPOLY™ MILLIONAIRE - $500k prize left : 1

Does it mean that there is no need to follow the above games even though those grand prizes are still left????!!!!

Page 264 of 355