Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5272 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by jasefan.

Page 258 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Ransom for a King?................................ What about for a A-9 that beats a Q-9................

#SWFLONFIRE 

#BEATALLODDS

OMG - See this is what I am Talking about , Once you hit Big Once, It just keeps Rolling in, Way to go man. Blessings  Cheers

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
    United States
    Member #62713
    July 6, 2008
    3715 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Congratulations to all the winners these past few Months. Wow !!!  Some big time wins on this Forum. I have been buying some here and there. I quit on the $20 and $25 Dollar tickets months ago. So I Decided just to randomly buy $5 and $10 Dollar tickets.  The results were pretty good, Not life Changing , but at least it allows me to keep playing with house money.  These were Purchased randomly since memorial Day Weekend. Good Luck to all !! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      606 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2016, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all the winners these past few Months. Wow !!!  Some big time wins on this Forum. I have been buying some here and there. I quit on the $20 and $25 Dollar tickets months ago. So I Decided just to randomly buy $5 and $10 Dollar tickets.  The results were pretty good, Not life Changing , but at least it allows me to keep playing with house money.  These were Purchased randomly since memorial Day Weekend. Good Luck to all !! Thumbs Up

Omg...congratz!

A 2k, and 10k winner on $5 tickets!?!? Amazing. You have inspired me to just stick with $5 tickets when I start playing again. Is there a story behind them? What types of stores did you get them at? A one and done, or you bought a few?

Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Omg...congratz!

A 2k, and 10k winner on $5 tickets!?!? Amazing. You have inspired me to just stick with $5 tickets when I start playing again. Is there a story behind them? What types of stores did you get them at? A one and done, or you bought a few?

Dracos - Just random buying at different places, On the $2k Purchased 2 on the same roll (Small Mom and Pop Shop)  and on the $10k Purchased 2 on the Same roll (Same Mom and pop Shop) a few weeks apart. Only advise I can give is stay true to your plan and always play within your means. The $20 and $25 Dollar tickets have been brutal for the past 3 years. I just Completely Ignore them when I buy tickets. I wont say I would not buy 1 here or there , but definitely not part of my Plan.      Good Luck Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
          United States
          Member #171925
          January 13, 2016
          316 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2016, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Lmao! 

Inb4 Adam took an extended trip to Tallahassee in order to claim two jackpots, one for 50X and one for 200MS. I'm sure he'll be around soon to post another one of his cryptic messages. 

"Guys, someone took a trip into Gainesville and found the jackpot on both 50X and 200MS. Pictures coming soon."

Re: Adam....

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            606 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2016, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Re: Adam....

I stopped by AK Kwik, and they still had 50X so I assume he didn't stop by. They didn't have 200MS, but they said they would try to get more.

I played through a bunch of tickets, and ended up in the red again. Unhappy

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I stopped by AK Kwik, and they still had 50X so I assume he didn't stop by. They didn't have 200MS, but they said they would try to get more.

He had said he went to the bank, so I assumed he was set on going. May have just strategically bought on 50x based on the earlier posts we had after seeing their book # inventory.

United States
                Member #175371
                June 13, 2016
                205 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I think them not having any 200MS points to him having been there and bought them out

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  359 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2016, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Buying out 200MS and selectively buying 50X was how I would've played it. And if I had enough cash, I would've also gone for a book or two of the near-but-sub-60k $10 Holiday Gifts along with Super Millions around the 745k range (if they have it). Not to mention, it would've been / would be a good move to pick up some Power 8's. Those things are nowhere to be found (but AK's does/did have some), are hard to miss prizes on, and have two jackpots left. Given what they're stocked on, multiple jackpots at that one store is not unlikely.

Surely something popped.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    606 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Buying out 200MS and selectively buying 50X was how I would've played it. And if I had enough cash, I would've also gone for a book or two of the near-but-sub-60k $10 Holiday Gifts along with Super Millions around the 745k range (if they have it). Not to mention, it would've been / would be a good move to pick up some Power 8's. Those things are nowhere to be found (but AK's does/did have some), are hard to miss prizes on, and have two jackpots left. Given what they're stocked on, multiple jackpots at that one store is not unlikely.

Surely something popped.

I agree, those would be potentially lucrative buys for someone with the capital. He might have selectively bought rolls instead of buying the entire lot. I didn't ask how many 50X books he had, but he said he had a large number. 

They didn't have Power 8's in stock when I had checked.  Lucky 200k/life is the worst $20 ticket, ever. I encountered 11 duds in a row, followed by a $20 winner on that game today. Now that should be illegal...

I'm seriously, for real for real taking a break now. I have too much of an addictive personality, and I'm down several grand on scratch tickets in the past few months. I just paid bills, and am leaving myself with plastic so that I can't buy any scratchers for the next month. 

Looks like I'm eating lots of ramen + drinking water for the next couple to few months.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #151010
                      January 5, 2014
                      198 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

AK had like what, 20+ books of 200MS? And they're all gone.

I'm guessing he might have bought the mentioned rolls from 50X

Interested to see how the results turned out.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        359 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree, those would be potentially lucrative buys for someone with the capital. He might have selectively bought rolls instead of buying the entire lot. I didn't ask how many 50X books he had, but he said he had a large number. 

They didn't have Power 8's in stock when I had checked.  Lucky 200k/life is the worst $20 ticket, ever. I encountered 11 duds in a row, followed by a $20 winner on that game today. Now that should be illegal...

I'm seriously, for real for real taking a break now. I have too much of an addictive personality, and I'm down several grand on scratch tickets in the past few months. I just paid bills, and am leaving myself with plastic so that I can't buy any scratchers for the next month. 

Looks like I'm eating lots of ramen + drinking water for the next couple to few months.

Yeah. I bought Lucky 200k/Life years ago but haven't for a long time. It's pretty awful (and won't produce another 200k/yr prize for some time, although the 50k/yr is long overdue). Gold Rush, not to mention Gold Rush Tripler before it, were/became better buys. And though I've gone through far too many Super Millions lately, the best $20 game out there for me remains the Flamingo Multiplier. Haven't hit anything over $500 on it, but it does keep giving up $100 hits. Where I've gotten bitten is taking the decent hits I get on FM and turning them into Super Millions duds.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #171925
                          January 13, 2016
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Surely something popped.

If I'd had the cash I would've driven to AK to buy a few select books I think I mentioned in an earlier post. 200MS I would've had to gather more info on before buying those, rather than buying the entire lot. If I end up with a big win, I'd end up targeting games in much the same way 50x has been, based on book #s of prior wins and allotment still out there.

As for the later post about 200k/year - I've seen that in quite a few places the last few months. I really think FL Lotto is trying to clear out all old games so they're pushing out some of them (or having their rep's encourage places to take them). One of my Publix's (Publixes or Publix's .. hmm) has a larger than most display case, not by much but enough so that they can hold more the the identical stock of all the other Publixes around. Anyways, I asked about it and they said they're not able to order games in the normal manner outside of what they're sent, but instead they have to get their rep to bring them. And they frequently end up with old games such as 200k/year, Escape to Margaritaville, KR (when it was available) etc.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

For you Jax people - 100k won on $20 Monopoly up there according to Lotto's Twitter.

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2016, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Well... I dont even know where to begin, but I am NOT happy with the State of Florida, or more specifically the Charlotte County Sheriffs Department.  On Saturday morning, The wife and I got in the car to take the drive to AK Kwik.  Crossed over the river and into Chatlotte County on I75 at 8am. Got pulled over during a random "rolling check point"...  Officer asked me if I had any weapons/drugs in the car, which I politely said No to.  When I went to give him my Insurance and Registration, he saw the cash in my glove box, along with my Springfield Armory XDS .45... Immediately asked us to exit the car. I explained to him that I have my CCW which I showed him and then explained about the $35k in cash I was carrying and what it was for.

HE THEN PROCEEDED TO DETAIN US FOR 2 HOURS AND SEIZE MY FIREARM AND MONEY. 

During that time, I showed him my bank statement, showed him on my phone how I had that store on GPS, and explained that cash is the only payment option. He FINALLY, after 2 hours, and talking to about 12 other officers, gave everything back and sent us on our way.  I was so mad, at the entire situation that we just came home.  I was in a bad mood the rest of the weekend, then back to work Sunday night.  I never made it up there. Sounds like someone else bought out 200ms? Who knows.  Im still mad as hell and considering legal action for illegal search and seizure and unlawful detainment.

Page 258 of 352