Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5312 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by fla331boyz.

Page 257 of 355
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175359
June 12, 2016
101 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2016, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I am really surprised why people still play Super Millions when there is only 1 jackpot left and it's already more than 2 years old game!!!  Even 50X is better and cheaper than this game!!! Experts/Seniors in this forum can enlighten me!!??

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    618 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2016, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I am really surprised why people still play Super Millions when there is only 1 jackpot left and it's already more than 2 years old game!!!  Even 50X is better and cheaper than this game!!! Experts/Seniors in this forum can enlighten me!!??

I agree with you. I believe Gators posted an instant liability report showing around 4-5% left in supply, and a jackpot hasn't been hit on this game since last year so the last jackpot is likely due. The game is unorderable, and very low in supply at this point. (Not quite to the extent of 50X, or 200MS, but in a few months it will probably be) 

Whenever I've played Super Millions, I've gotten burnt HARD. The $20 Gold Rush is probably a much better buy. The $20 Flamingo still has a decent number of prizes remaining, and would also be a better buy. Super Millions does have a better chance at hitting $100k than $20 Flamingo, but $20 Gold Rush has better odds on that prize.

I can't see any reason in playing Florida Cash at this point with no 10m prizes remaining, and probably less than 5 $1 million prizes remaining (with the possibility of some being lost). Anyone seen any instant liability info on FL Cash?

Florida
      United States
      Member #170508
      December 4, 2015
      31 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2016, 10:12 am - IP Logged

United States
        Member #175371
        June 13, 2016
        212 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2016, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Florida
          United States
          Member #151010
          January 5, 2014
          200 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Good wins guys.

No word from Adam yet? Wonder if he had to extend his road trip from Gainesville to Tallahassee?

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Good wins guys.

No word from Adam yet? Wonder if he had to extend his road trip from Gainesville to Tallahassee?

Probably should jump into the Georgia thread and warn them that he's near.

United States
              Member #175371
              June 13, 2016
              212 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2016, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

LOL ... I was thinking the same ... too quiet  ... he is probably claiming on Monday ;-)

florida
                United States
                Member #175659
                June 28, 2016
                83 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2016, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

haha i agree its been too long since weve heard from him :p. Played through some $20 and $10 today..prob 8 $20 and 2 $10 waiting on the wife. Won $20. lol thats the habit of the beast though. Hopefully one day we can all look back like Adam and laugh at the days of chasing the jackpots! Goodluck everyone!

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  618 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Good wins guys.

Lmao! 

Inb4 Adam took an extended trip to Tallahassee in order to claim two jackpots, one for 50X and one for 200MS. I'm sure he'll be around soon to post another one of his cryptic messages. 

"Guys, someone took a trip into Gainesville and found the jackpot on both 50X and 200MS. Pictures coming soon."

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #151010
                    January 5, 2014
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Filled up for the week for work. I bought a $10 Monopoly and my mom bought 3 of the $2 Monopoly No. 9-11 and mine was No. 41. I lost on the $10 ticket. Her ticket number 10 had the moneybag with all $5 prizes for $50. I think this is like the 3rd $50 prize she's won this year on a $2 ticket in addition to the $100 she won on a $2 ticket also. That's amazing, she's having better luck than I am with these higher dollar tickets.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      618 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Filled up for the week for work. I bought a $10 Monopoly and my mom bought 3 of the $2 Monopoly No. 9-11 and mine was No. 41. I lost on the $10 ticket. Her ticket number 10 had the moneybag with all $5 prizes for $50. I think this is like the 3rd $50 prize she's won this year on a $2 ticket in addition to the $100 she won on a $2 ticket also. That's amazing, she's having better luck than I am with these higher dollar tickets.

Gratz to your mom! Those lower tickets can do well. Sometimes those are the right tickets to play. It is harder to get burnt on the $1 and $2 tickets compared to the $10 and $20 tickets. With $10-$20 tickets, it is easy to chase and slowly deplete your funds. I keep making that mistake.

I'm down a couple hundred bucks on the Monopoly game. I've mostly been focusing on the $5 and $10 ticket since I don't believe any jackpots have been hit on it. I see roll numbers in the 15k- 50k range here in Gainesville I have almost 300 entries into the second chance drawing. I'm taking a break, for real this time. (at least a three week break this time)

My best winner was a $30 winner on a $5 Monopoly ticket. Surprisingly, today I had mostly break evens on the Monopoly tickets and even was up $60 at one point (but wasn't smart enough to deposit my profits). I ended up giving it all back, plus some. I stopped by Kelly Kwik stop. They still have half a roll of 200MS, and 50X The Cash. I'm not touching those since I've been burnt by them too badly, and because I've spent way too much on lotto these past few months. I encountered 6 duds on $20 Flamingo, followed by a $50 winner. I encountered 2 duds on $20 Super Millions, and then a $20 break even. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I win something on the second chance drawing, of course I know the chances of that happening are slim. The furthest I've gotten was being an "alternate winner" on a Flamingo second chance drawing.  Winning $1k would be some serious damage control for my bank account about now.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Gratz to your mom! Those lower tickets can do well. Sometimes those are the right tickets to play. It is harder to get burnt on the $1 and $2 tickets compared to the $10 and $20 tickets. With $10-$20 tickets, it is easy to chase and slowly deplete your funds. I keep making that mistake.

I'm down a couple hundred bucks on the Monopoly game. I've mostly been focusing on the $5 and $10 ticket since I don't believe any jackpots have been hit on it. I see roll numbers in the 15k- 50k range here in Gainesville I have almost 300 entries into the second chance drawing. I'm taking a break, for real this time. (at least a three week break this time)

My best winner was a $30 winner on a $5 Monopoly ticket. Surprisingly, today I had mostly break evens on the Monopoly tickets and even was up $60 at one point (but wasn't smart enough to deposit my profits). I ended up giving it all back, plus some. I stopped by Kelly Kwik stop. They still have half a roll of 200MS, and 50X The Cash. I'm not touching those since I've been burnt by them too badly, and because I've spent way too much on lotto these past few months. I encountered 6 duds on $20 Flamingo, followed by a $50 winner. I encountered 2 duds on $20 Super Millions, and then a $20 break even. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I win something on the second chance drawing, of course I know the chances of that happening are slim. The furthest I've gotten was being an "alternate winner" on a Flamingo second chance drawing.  Winning $1k would be some serious damage control for my bank account about now.

I'm with you on that one. That's one reason I've slowed down lately too - any prize I'd have to go to the DO for would do some damage control for me.

Largo
                          United States
                          Member #157181
                          July 11, 2014
                          192 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2016, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I set out in search of 200MS this afternoon. Found a store that had a roll on #32 so I bought them all. I got 3 20$, 2 15$, 1 10$ and this.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            618 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2016, 8:41 am - IP Logged

I set out in search of 200MS this afternoon. Found a store that had a roll on #32 so I bought them all. I got 3 20$, 2 15$, 1 10$ and this.

Awesome win and return KFla! I hope the luck continues and a certain woman hits it big in Largo. Wishing you the best.:)

It sounds like you found a hot roll.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #62713
                              July 6, 2008
                              3715 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2016, 11:40 am - IP Logged

NOTE: This is NOT MY TICKET. This is EMTAdam's.

Party WTG Thumbs Up   EMTadam on the Life Changer - You are now a Millionaire - Enjoy !! Party

Keep moving Forward.

Page 257 of 355