Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5239 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by Falster.

Page 252 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Coral
United States
Member #173988
March 28, 2016
213 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Dang it, Adam. You can't say things like this. I get scared.

Ahh hahahahahaha ... Nothing to be scared of. Nothing happened yet. lol

Florida
    United States
    Member #167757
    July 29, 2015
    355 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Ahh hahahahahaha ... Nothing to be scared of. Nothing happened yet. lol

Yet. Until Saturday. And then begins the crying.

If you happen to run into any Super Millions books along the way up the state, it's probably worth a buy at this point. I've been through a bunch of books recently. Keep trying to will that last prize to drop.

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Finally home from vacation. Did not have the time to venture to AK Kwik before coming home, but may take a trip this weekend. I did stop by my local Circle K this evening and bought the last 52 tickets of the new $10 Monopoly.  Had 1, $100 winner and 2x $50 winners.  Got back $485 on the $520 investment. Not too shabby. And I can still write off the losers. =) 

If we get to Saturday and AK Kwik still has those 2 low numbered $200MS books, they are mine.  And depending on the other poster <zeb?>'s response to the last post, I  may buy the game out.  We shall see.

I'm with jasefan - I have no idea why someone who has the $ and is close to AK hasn't bought those real odd numbered books - the ones that are way off from what most books are at right now. That there are 3 grand prizes left, and AK has some outlier books like that seems odd.

Obviously, could be worthless books, but for people who like to buy books of stuff I don't understand chasing 200MS, which is 8 years old with 2 prizes (10% of original total) left when 50x has 3 prizes (12% of original total) left and is only 2 years old. The age, to me, matters as a game that's been out longer has likely had more rolls randomly pulled from circulation by FL Lotto - increasing the odds that they destroyed a grand prize. I'm gonna keep on with 50x for the time being.

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        355 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm with jasefan - I have no idea why someone who has the $ and is close to AK hasn't bought those real odd numbered books - the ones that are way off from what most books are at right now. That there are 3 grand prizes left, and AK has some outlier books like that seems odd.

Obviously, could be worthless books, but for people who like to buy books of stuff I don't understand chasing 200MS, which is 8 years old with 2 prizes (10% of original total) left when 50x has 3 prizes (12% of original total) left and is only 2 years old. The age, to me, matters as a game that's been out longer has likely had more rolls randomly pulled from circulation by FL Lotto - increasing the odds that they destroyed a grand prize. I'm gonna keep on with 50x for the time being.

Though both games have gotten to a point where the difference in available tickets is moot, for a long time $200MS had far, far fewer tickets in the wild. Though it might not be much different now, chasing $200MS has made more sense statistically.

Cape Coral
          United States
          Member #173988
          March 28, 2016
          213 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Finshing off $200ms seems like a wiser decision strictly from a books remaining prospective. If there are only 30ish books left, compared to 50x possibly having what...50?  60?    That makes a huge difference.

We are talkin about chasing 1 ticket after another.  This could turn into chasing book after book at $600 each.

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Though both games have gotten to a point where the difference in available tickets is moot, for a long time $200MS had far, far fewer tickets in the wild. Though it might not be much different now, chasing $200MS has made more sense statistically.

I'm not following the logic as to why, with approximately the same amount of tickets still available, you see 200MS as statistically better. It's been around almost 4 times as long and has a less (by only 2% granted) percentage of grand prizes left.

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Finshing off $200ms seems like a wiser decision strictly from a books remaining prospective. If there are only 30ish books left, compared to 50x possibly having what...50?  60?    That makes a huge difference.

We are talkin about chasing 1 ticket after another.  This could turn into chasing book after book at $600 each.

Oh I'm not referring to trying to buy out a game. I'm simply referring to targeting specific books. The two outlier books that AK reportedly has as mentioned in a prior post. And barring a winner on those, ones in the general range of book 616000.

Cape Coral
                United States
                Member #173988
                March 28, 2016
                213 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2016, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Just curious ...............  Is there any way to know which of those 2 games have more non jackpot, large prizes remaning?   $100k,  $20k?  $10k?

That could make a massive difference.

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I just want to see another ticket with a winner over $500 ... I don't care who wins it or on what (I'd love to see a 5k 10k 20k win) seems like either a massive win or under $500 .. need a little hope for the middle

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #171925
                    January 13, 2016
                    316 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Just curious ...............  Is there any way to know which of those 2 games have more non jackpot, large prizes remaning?   $100k,  $20k?  $10k?

That could make a massive difference.

200MS
                    20k: 4
                    10k: 33
                    5k: 16

50x
                    10k: 15
                    5k: 31

I'd be a little suspect about the 33 remaining 10k prizes on 200MS, but only because 26 of them show one one way to win, and 7 on the other. (That's 90% of the first one, and 97% of the second way won). The way to win with 27 left is likely the tickets where 1 number matches and had people toss them out (jeez that'd suck for them, thankfully they'll never know).

Same goes for that 31 prizes left at 5k for 50x. Three ways to win 5k on that ticket, and the third way, should be a single matching number, claims 21 prizes remaining, while the other two ways show 6 prizes and 4 prizes.

All of the stats from from the Jun 14 instant liability reports:

200MS ILR

50x ILR

Cape Coral
                      United States
                      Member #173988
                      March 28, 2016
                      213 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2016, 12:23 am - IP Logged

200MS

50x

I'd be a little suspect about the 33 remaining 10k prizes on 200MS, but only because 26 of them show one one way to win, and 7 on the other. (That's 90% of the first one, and 97% of the second way won). The way to win with 27 left is likely the tickets where 1 number matches and had people toss them out (jeez that'd suck for them, thankfully they'll never know).

Same goes for that 31 prizes left at 5k for 50x. Three ways to win 5k on that ticket, and the third way, should be a single matching number, claims 21 prizes remaining, while the other two ways show 6 prizes and 4 prizes.

200MS ILR

50x ILR

Lets assume/pretend those numbers are legit.

That leaves a total of $2,490,000 in top prizes remaning for    $200ms

and

$3,305,000  for   50x

An $815,000 difference, in favor of   50x the cash.   Seems like a no brainer to me as to which one to go after..... especially if the amount it tickets remaining is close to the same.

Cape Coral
                        United States
                        Member #173988
                        March 28, 2016
                        213 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2016, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Hold on a second... I just looked at that 50x report... Am I to believe that at the time of that printing, there was over $7 million in prizes remaining!?!?!?!

United States
                          Member #175359
                          June 12, 2016
                          101 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2016, 12:35 am - IP Logged

200MS

50x

200MS ILR

50x ILR

Oldghost, I dont understand what you meant by the following:

"only because 26 of them show one one way to win, and 7 on the other. (That's 90% of the first one, and 97% of the second way won). The way to win with 27 left is likely the tickets where 1 number matches and had people toss them out (jeez that'd suck for them, thankfully they'll never know)."

How do you know 26 of them show one way to win and not other way around?

Similarly, for 50X Cash game, how do you know the third way (last one) should be a single matching number? Why can't it be two or three matching numbers?

Cape Coral
                            United States
                            Member #173988
                            March 28, 2016
                            213 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2016, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Hold on hold on.... something is WAY off....

The 50x report shows 225,061 prizes outstanding

if there are a mere 30 books remaining, thats only  1800 tickets.

Something is way way way off with the numbers. 

If those numbers are right, there would either have to be something like  3,800 books remaining with every single ticket being a winner, or if going by the odds, more like 10k books remaining..

or...

thousands upon thousands of people have thrown away winning tickets

or

The lottery has disposed of nearly 9,950ish books along with all of their prizes.

Either way.. if this all adds up, there is only about a .005% chance of a grand prize remaining.

United States
                              Member #175359
                              June 12, 2016
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2016, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Either FL Lotto is playing huge game here (or) lot of tickets have been destroyed and lost.

I have been in touch with FL Lotto Office in Miami regularly for the last one month and I told the Sales Manger that there are lot of discrepancies between the list of stores they say that they have  200 MS games and the list in reality as I contacted all of them but none of them either received it or activated it. She in turn contacted Sales Rep.s through email and included me in the email. But, there was no response from them Sales Rep. for more than a week. When I went to DO today and tried to do a follow up on this, she said it could be the books were damaged or stolen!!!! I didn't expect this type of response. I couldn't push her to get more details on this????!!!!

Page 252 of 350