Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 256 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #167757
July 29, 2015
363 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2016, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Well I wont be touching that ticket for a while now.  There's not going to be another $5M for quite a while.

Tell me about it.

The $20 Flamingo Multiplier is definitely ready to give up another $5M, though. Aside from Super Millions, in the $20 tickets that's my go-to right now.

Pensacola, FL
    United States
    Member #164834
    March 16, 2015
    86 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2016, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Great hits everyone! I haven't played any high dollar amounts recently but I will soon. I did grab a $2 monopoly yest and won $20. Also got a couple of other small wins. Does anyone play the $5 Cashfall ticket? Idk but i really enjoy that ticket but have a lot of losers hanging around the house and car from trying to hit one of the remaining jackpots lol. Maybe we can get some math on how many tickets for that game are left because last time I looked at the website it still had 3 jackpots out there or so. Anyways, great job guys and I look forward to seeing more wins today! haha. Headed to AK after work to buy a book of 50X as well.

Cashfall used to be my favorite game to play. Hit my 1st $1000 on that ticket, and at least 10 $100 winners in the span of 2 months around January

but noawady I've tried playing them and usually buy like 8 at a time and get back maybe one win sometimes all duds it's unreal. Back in January I could buy 4 tickets and 3 would win for atleast over a $100 total, that happened a couple times. Now I'm just getting robbed. With every ticket really now. I haven't even won a $100 in 2 weeks it's killing me, put in a lot this past two weeks. Mostly duds with a really small win here and there

Pensacola, FL
      United States
      Member #164834
      March 16, 2015
      86 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Bought 9 $2 monopoly tix earlier all duds. And 7 off the other roll one $2 winner lol

Orlando
        United States
        Member #174944
        May 20, 2016
        16 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Great hits everyone! I haven't played any high dollar amounts recently but I will soon. I did grab a $2 monopoly yest and won $20. Also got a couple of other small wins. Does anyone play the $5 Cashfall ticket? Idk but i really enjoy that ticket but have a lot of losers hanging around the house and car from trying to hit one of the remaining jackpots lol. Maybe we can get some math on how many tickets for that game are left because last time I looked at the website it still had 3 jackpots out there or so. Anyways, great job guys and I look forward to seeing more wins today! haha. Headed to AK after work to buy a book of 50X as well.

ronkenneth - the 250kCASHFALL was my go-to ticket last year!!!  Gave me happy returns then and is source of my hope today, despite the beatings. Did my one and only book with it on NYE 2015 (to dismal results. Haven't played it in months and would also be interested in the math on its present odds (calling all geniuses)!

Bought 9 $5 monopoly tix since yesterday in 3 increments. each time 2 duds and 1 $5 return. These were the last 9 tickets of the roll at my publix. NOT IMPRESSED

1 $10 monopoly ticket = $20 winning (happy)

then today bought 2 $20 Monopoly tickets (rarely pay the $20 ones, and never more then 1 at a time). 007 = dud. 008 = $50. So, I'm grateful for that!

Not sure will keep chasing the monopoly game or try and play out some other $5 ones I enjoy (Win Streak, $250k and the Flamingo). or get straight to the point on the $25 Fortune.

I just FEEL lucky this weekend and want to make best choice. I'd gladly buy up a roll or assemble a multi-roll but was hoping for more community feedback now on the new Monopoly games.

The 7-11 near me has Margaritiville tickets and Kings Ransom, which I've never even seen elsewhere. Wonder if its worth trying or will just give me something more to bemoan later.

Orlando
          United States
          Member #174944
          May 20, 2016
          16 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2016, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Yeah..same here. Dismal, dismal for awhile. maybe the new release tickets have something but obviously not for most of us.

Florida
            United States
            Member #167757
            July 29, 2015
            363 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2016, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

ronkenneth - the 250kCASHFALL was my go-to ticket last year!!!  Gave me happy returns then and is source of my hope today, despite the beatings. Did my one and only book with it on NYE 2015 (to dismal results. Haven't played it in months and would also be interested in the math on its present odds (calling all geniuses)!

Bought 9 $5 monopoly tix since yesterday in 3 increments. each time 2 duds and 1 $5 return. These were the last 9 tickets of the roll at my publix. NOT IMPRESSED

1 $10 monopoly ticket = $20 winning (happy)

then today bought 2 $20 Monopoly tickets (rarely pay the $20 ones, and never more then 1 at a time). 007 = dud. 008 = $50. So, I'm grateful for that!

Not sure will keep chasing the monopoly game or try and play out some other $5 ones I enjoy (Win Streak, $250k and the Flamingo). or get straight to the point on the $25 Fortune.

I just FEEL lucky this weekend and want to make best choice. I'd gladly buy up a roll or assemble a multi-roll but was hoping for more community feedback now on the new Monopoly games.

The 7-11 near me has Margaritiville tickets and Kings Ransom, which I've never even seen elsewhere. Wonder if its worth trying or will just give me something more to bemoan later.

Beware the King's Ransom. EMTAdam hit the jackpot on that ticket a couple weeks ago (leaving maybe two left), and his book number [I think] was around 204k (you can find us talking about it some pages back). If you find some King's Randsom tickets, you won't want to be anywhere close to that book number.

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2016, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Beware the King's Ransom. EMTAdam hit the jackpot on that ticket a couple weeks ago (leaving maybe two left), and his book number [I think] was around 204k (you can find us talking about it some pages back). If you find some King's Randsom tickets, you won't want to be anywhere close to that book number.

When we figured it out before, the other two wins should be around books 174,000 and/or 234,000. Assuming ones in those ranges haven't been won or bought and thrown away.

Wimauma, FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                132 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2016, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Tell me about it.

The $20 Flamingo Multiplier is definitely ready to give up another $5M, though. Aside from Super Millions, in the $20 tickets that's my go-to right now.

20GR also probably won't hit again for awhile or?

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #151010
                  January 5, 2014
                  201 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2016, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Went to the bank today... AK trip coming tomorrow!  =)

Good luck, man! I hope you find some jackpots or at least some of those big secondary prizes so that it's a wash at the worse. We'll either find out its worth to chase these remaining books or that it makes no difference.

This adventure needs to be on TV or something. How long is it going to take to scratch all those?

There's some stragglers around Gainesville other than AK still selling 50X/200MS. I know SunMart on SE9st at University still has both books but I don't know the roll numbers. Dandy Food Mart (very hard to miss - Just west of the  University/SR20 Split sitting in a very shady plaza with a MetroPCS store and a very hard parking lot to get in and out also still has tickets, but if you are brave enough to get these, good luck.

Some other areas also have them. Kelly's Kwik on 34th St just north of the Archer interchange. Another hard parking to get in and out of. The BP on Archer Rd passed the SW 63rd Ave light also has the 200MS (I think). 

Dracos or someone, do you guys have an updated list so Adam can hit as many of the other stragglers?

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    619 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2016, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Good luck, man! I hope you find some jackpots or at least some of those big secondary prizes so that it's a wash at the worse. We'll either find out its worth to chase these remaining books or that it makes no difference.

This adventure needs to be on TV or something. How long is it going to take to scratch all those?

There's some stragglers around Gainesville other than AK still selling 50X/200MS. I know SunMart on SE9st at University still has both books but I don't know the roll numbers. Dandy Food Mart (very hard to miss - Just west of the  University/SR20 Split sitting in a very shady plaza with a MetroPCS store and a very hard parking lot to get in and out also still has tickets, but if you are brave enough to get these, good luck.

Some other areas also have them. Kelly's Kwik on 34th St just north of the Archer interchange. Another hard parking to get in and out of. The BP on Archer Rd passed the SW 63rd Ave light also has the 200MS (I think). 

Dracos or someone, do you guys have an updated list so Adam can hit as many of the other stragglers?

Your list is spot on. These are the 4 locations that have 200MS in Gainesville, and 50X The Cash. I haven't visited Kelly's Kwik in a week, but I assume they still that open book going.

United States
                      Member #175371
                      June 13, 2016
                      212 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        619 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2016, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins Jase. 

I played about $140 worth of $1, $2, $5, and $10 Monopoly tickets. Out of 8 $10 tickets (from 2 rolls), only 1 $20 winner. Out of 8 $5 tickets, only 1 winner for $10. Bought about 10 $1 tickets, and 5 $2 tickets. 1 winner on the $1 ticket, and 1 winner for $4 on the $2 ticket.  In total, $35/$140 back. I'm going to buy sushi with the money I got back, lol. Entered the losers in the second chance drawing. I'm going to keep slowing down, and maybe play scratchoffs again in September. For my job, I'm going to be traveling to South FL around that time. I'll try my luck with scratchoffs when I get down there (maybe sporadic $5-$10 tickets here and there). 

@ Adam - Did you stop by AK Kwik yet? What did you think about their inventory?

Jacksonville
                          United States
                          Member #153806
                          March 26, 2014
                          346 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2016, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Well today went better than expected.  I got a $500 win on the new $10 Monopoly, a $200 and $500 win on Super Millions.  I'll post pictures later this week.  I'm on vacation now.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            619 Posts
                            Posted: July 9, 2016, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Well today went better than expected.  I got a $500 win on the new $10 Monopoly, a $200 and $500 win on Super Millions.  I'll post pictures later this week.  I'm on vacation now.

Awesome Gators! 

Glad your luck is turning around, during your vacation time as well. I hope you hit something huge soon man. Smile

Edit: Also, welcome to our community Krgillz!

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              363 Posts
                              Posted: July 9, 2016, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Eagerly anticipating Adam's update.

I've closed out a bunch of Super Millions books in the Panhandle with no luck. Biggest I've seen is $200.

Page 256 of 355