Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5307 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 281 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
617 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Ran to the grocery store  for salad fixings and grabbed  2 tickets out of the machine

You're making these new tickets look hot. Congratz on the wins Jasefan! 

I played two of the new $5 Maximum Money tickets. Both duds. Also bought 5 of each of the new $2 tickets Hit $100, and the Double Duces. ALL duds. I bought 10 of the new $1 Lucky 7 ticket, and got a...*drumrolls...$1 winner! I interpreted my continuous bad luck as a divine sign to affirm my resolve of not playing scratch off tickets. Oddly enough, it did just that. It really made me want to not play scratch tickets in the future, further fueling my goal of abstaining. 

I noticed the Maximum Money book was on book #40k...and the other books in other games were in the 20k range. Interesting.

United States
    Member #175371
    June 13, 2016
    212 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2016, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

You're making these new tickets look hot. Congratz on the wins Jasefan! 

I played two of the new $5 Maximum Money tickets. Both duds. Also bought 5 of each of the new $2 tickets Hit $100, and the Double Duces. ALL duds. I bought 10 of the new $1 Lucky 7 ticket, and got a...*drumrolls...$1 winner! I interpreted my continuous bad luck as a divine sign to affirm my resolve of not playing scratch off tickets. Oddly enough, it did just that. It really made me want to not play scratch tickets in the future, further fueling my goal of abstaining. 

I noticed the Maximum Money book was on book #40k...and the other books in other games were in the 20k range. Interesting.

Thanks ... just got lucky a couple of times ... and went to stores that winning tickets consistently instead of the stores that I NEVER win at

(I play the tickets that speak to me ;-) )

But 0/5 and 1/10 means I'd stop buying from that store

I don't like that I didn't see any of the symbols ... that is what usually lures me in to play .. I'll wait a week or two and then buy five of each trying to get a symbol win (I did get that crossword bonus so thank goodness that one is done for me)

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      617 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ... just got lucky a couple of times ... and went to stores that winning tickets consistently instead of the stores that I NEVER win at

(I play the tickets that speak to me ;-) )

But 0/5 and 1/10 means I'd stop buying from that store

I don't like that I didn't see any of the symbols ... that is what usually lures me in to play .. I'll wait a week or two and then buy five of each trying to get a symbol win (I did get that crossword bonus so thank goodness that one is done for me)

True. I hope you hit symbols on these tickets soon, or better yet...a jackpot! Smile I've had a tiny bit of luck at that Winn Dixie, hitting $150 on a $20 Flamingo. That's about it. I don't know where people hit big winners in my area. I've encountered duds everywhere ranging from Publix to Ak Kwik. 

Wow. 

I just noticed the Jacksonville man who hit $500k on the $5 Monopoly bought it from a Racetrac gas station right next to the High School I used to teach at. Crazy! I never bought scratchoff tickets in that area so I wouldn't have had a chance, but it is cool to hear of winners in the Jacksonville area! They throw Duval a few crumbs every now and then from South Fl's plate. Wink I'm really happy to hear of someone winning in that area. It is definitely a low-income neighborhood, with immigrants from all across the world.

Tampa, Fl
        United States
        Member #136502
        December 12, 2012
        111 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2016, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Bought the first 4 off new rolls of Max Money from Publix, 7-11, and mom and pop gas station.   All duds. Not even ONE 5 dollar winner.  What a rip-off.

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          617 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2016, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Bought the first 4 off new rolls of Max Money from Publix, 7-11, and mom and pop gas station.   All duds. Not even ONE 5 dollar winner.  What a rip-off.

Yep. It is literally the new $5 "Winning Streak" ticket. A garbage ticket unless you are lucky enough to hit something nice like $100+. Anything above that is few and far. It seems the new $2 Fast $100 ticket is literally the $2 "$100 Cash Frenzy" rebranded. 

Anyone else think the FL Lottery oversaturates their scratch games too much? It seems they create a problem where they are barely able to sell out some of the older games due to pushing in new games. $20 Lucky For Life may never be sold out, for example. Independent stores can't sell all the old tickets and keep up with all the new games FL lottery keeps releasing.

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            617 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

So this was weird. I picked up a $2 Holiday just now, which lost, but the book number was 16008. You don't have to follow the book numbers of this game to know that that has to be an oddly low number to be sold right now...

I found a $10 Jackpot ticket in the 60k range, and 150k. I also found a $5 Flamingo in the 80k-90k range a couple weeks back. There are lots of old rolls out there, many in the lower distribution numbers despite how long a game has been out.

This goes back to one of Zebekiya's notion and notes about lotteries intentionally releasing certain ranges and jackpots when the "time is right". 

As far as the $20 Monopoly having two $5m prizes hit in such a short time at the beginning of the game...my prediction is dry streaks and duds to make up for it. I was unfortunate to buy alot of duds in the 126k range.

florida
              United States
              Member #175659
              June 28, 2016
              83 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2016, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Exactly why i havent played them. In the past week ive went through 3 50x books with only one $100 win :/..got another book on hold im picking up tom so wish me luck lol.

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                617 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2016, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Exactly why i havent played them. In the past week ive went through 3 50x books with only one $100 win :/..got another book on hold im picking up tom so wish me luck lol.

Sorry to hear about the "meh" rolls Ron. Best of luck on the book you play through tomorrow. I hope you hit one of the jackpots bro! Smile

florida
                  United States
                  Member #175659
                  June 28, 2016
                  83 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2016, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about the "meh" rolls Ron. Best of luck on the book you play through tomorrow. I hope you hit one of the jackpots bro! Smile

Haha! Thanks Dracos, how have the tickets been treating you as of late? I know its a long shot in the 50x tickets but anyone have any idea what page of this thread we discussed the towns that had 50x left? I know AK and then Adam bought some of them up as well. Thanks for the help! Im on a mission lol JesterWhite Bounce

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    617 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Haha! Thanks Dracos, how have the tickets been treating you as of late? I know its a long shot in the 50x tickets but anyone have any idea what page of this thread we discussed the towns that had 50x left? I know AK and then Adam bought some of them up as well. Thanks for the help! Im on a mission lol JesterWhite Bounce

Horrible actually, I'm not playing anymore scratchers until 2017 (maybe Jan at the earliest) because of how badly $20 and $25 tickets have treated me. Lucky for Life, and $20 Flamingo have been especially horrible. I spent $30 or so yesterday to experiment with the new tickets to no avail. I'll still post on this forum, and check in on everyone even though I'm abstaining from playing.

AK Kwik has the largest inventory of 50X The Cash in the state. They were up to 50 books at one point. The store in Vero Beach had 10-20 books if I'm not mistaken, Oldghost can confirm. Jacksonville district office had 10 books, but I doubt they have that many at this point. You can email regional district offices and ask them for a list of places that have them "in stock".

In Gainesville, the Sun Store was out of 50X The Cash, and Kelly Qwik Stop is also out of 50X The Cash. The supply is dwindling, and I doubt there's more than 20 places across the state where you can find this game.  Most retailers that are on the list will tell you on the phone they don't have this ticket, and haven't had it for X months/years.

florida
                      United States
                      Member #175659
                      June 28, 2016
                      83 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Horrible actually, I'm not playing anymore scratchers until 2017 (maybe Jan at the earliest) because of how badly $20 and $25 tickets have treated me. Lucky for Life, and $20 Flamingo have been especially horrible. I spent $30 or so yesterday to experiment with the new tickets to no avail. I'll still post on this forum, and check in on everyone even though I'm abstaining from playing.

AK Kwik has the largest inventory of 50X The Cash in the state. They were up to 50 books at one point. The store in Vero Beach had 10-20 books if I'm not mistaken, Oldghost can confirm. Jacksonville district office had 10 books, but I doubt they have that many at this point. You can email regional district offices and ask them for a list of places that have them "in stock".

In Gainesville, the Sun Store was out of 50X The Cash, and Kelly Qwik Stop is also out of 50X The Cash. The supply is dwindling, and I doubt there's more than 20 places across the state where you can find this game.  Most retailers that are on the list will tell you on the phone they don't have this ticket, and haven't had it for X months/years.

Wow I didnt realize there was still a possible 20 places that had it. I was hoping most where bought up and AK had the rest lol. I might want to reconsider putting so much money into this search..it can make ya go bankrupt quick if you arent careful. Sorry about your luck Dracos! If I had the resources and you did too id say we could band together and go after all of the 50x books lol. At the point there might not be any jackpots in circulation :/

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        617 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Wow I didnt realize there was still a possible 20 places that had it. I was hoping most where bought up and AK had the rest lol. I might want to reconsider putting so much money into this search..it can make ya go bankrupt quick if you arent careful. Sorry about your luck Dracos! If I had the resources and you did too id say we could band together and go after all of the 50x books lol. At the point there might not be any jackpots in circulation :/

True, I've had a huge financial setback in terms of student loan repayment because of how many books I've scratched this past year. 50X, and Holiday Gifts actually weren't bad to me. 200MS, Lucky $200k/yr for Life, and $20 Flamingo were the culprits with some of the most disgustingly bad return rates I've ever seen. Even though Lucky $200k/yr for Life books cost $1,000, I swear I've encountered books of it that may have returned $250-$300/$1000. That's how bad they are.

It is certainly possible all jackpots have been destroyed, and none remain. Then again, with 3 jackpots posted it is also possible an earlier jackpot is out there. I'd personally bet the lower jackpot has been destroyed because of the likelihood of tickets being removed/destroyed during the transition of new lottery games, and 50X The Cash being booted out of machines and into independent retail stores/food stores.

As Zzzplayfaster recommended, it would be smart to only buy tickets in certain ranges. I think we concluded anything in the 610k+ range could hit, especially 620k. If a jackpot is to be found on 50X The Cash, I'd assume it will be the "last" jackpot printed in the higher range.  It would be ironic if one of those low number books produced a "throwback" jackpot prize that was never found. $10 Holiday Gifts might just do this...lol.

The nice thing about AK Kwik is that they will let you choose your books, so you can intentionally select books in ranges you think have better odds of hitting. Smile It is a true gamble. We know odds of hitting that last jackpot may be better than playing any random game. I mean, this type of information turned one of our regulars into a millionaire. Maybe you'll be the next FL LP poster to hit a jackpot. Wink

Edit: As far as my guess of up to 20 locations, that might be a large estimate. That's probably including those "Far out" stores like Lawtey Community Food Store which i picked up two books of 50X The Cash. Apparently that store also has Power 8s. Stores like that in super rural areas tend to keep stocks. Across the state, it wouldn't surprise me if a few other stores like that had 50X. Then again, perhaps AK Kwik "pulled" their supply, and is now the primary holder of almost all 50X books. Those books they gathered probably got pulled from other lottery reps, and sent there due to the traffic/demand.

florida
                          United States
                          Member #175659
                          June 28, 2016
                          83 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:46 am - IP Logged

True, I've had a huge financial setback in terms of student loan repayment because of how many books I've scratched this past year. 50X, and Holiday Gifts actually weren't bad to me. 200MS, Lucky $200k/yr for Life, and $20 Flamingo were the culprits with some of the most disgustingly bad return rates I've ever seen. Even though Lucky $200k/yr for Life books cost $1,000, I swear I've encountered books of it that may have returned $250-$300/$1000. That's how bad they are.

It is certainly possible all jackpots have been destroyed, and none remain. Then again, with 3 jackpots posted it is also possible an earlier jackpot is out there. I'd personally bet the lower jackpot has been destroyed because of the likelihood of tickets being removed/destroyed during the transition of new lottery games, and 50X The Cash being booted out of machines and into independent retail stores/food stores.

As Zzzplayfaster recommended, it would be smart to only buy tickets in certain ranges. I think we concluded anything in the 610k+ range could hit, especially 620k. If a jackpot is to be found on 50X The Cash, I'd assume it will be the "last" jackpot printed in the higher range.  It would be ironic if one of those low number books produced a "throwback" jackpot prize that was never found. $10 Holiday Gifts might just do this...lol.

The nice thing about AK Kwik is that they will let you choose your books, so you can intentionally select books in ranges you think have better odds of hitting. Smile It is a true gamble. We know odds of hitting that last jackpot may be better than playing any random game. I mean, this type of information turned one of our regulars into a millionaire. Maybe you'll be the next FL LP poster to hit a jackpot. Wink

Edit: As far as my guess of up to 20 locations, that might be a large estimate. That's probably including those "Far out" stores like Lawtey Community Food Store which i picked up two books of 50X The Cash. Apparently that store also has Power 8s. Stores like that in super rural areas tend to keep stocks. Across the state, it wouldn't surprise me if a few other stores like that had 50X. Then again, perhaps AK Kwik "pulled" their supply, and is now the primary holder of almost all 50X books. Those books they gathered probably got pulled from other lottery reps, and sent there due to the traffic/demand.

This is definitely true Dracos! I actually have been choosing my books from there. It usually begins with me asking for a printout and then looking through the forums to find what books Id like. I went through the book that was around 43K and another that was around 441 (i figured id go 50k away from the 491k jackpot) and another book around 560 or something. I have the lowest book on hold right now...but after your comments I might skew that towards a higher book number. The one I was going to pick up tomorrow was the 16K or however low it was posted on here but def from the beginning of printing. I guess i will decide on that book or one in the 600K's. Either way ill buy one and then put the other on hold for next time :) Any input from the regulars on which ones I should buy would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a printout I can knock off the ones I have already bought as well. Dracos if you decide to play and get that itch lmk and ill meet ya at AK'shaha

florida
                            United States
                            Member #175659
                            June 28, 2016
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Does Lawtey have anymore books? I travel through there allllll the time haha

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              617 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Does Lawtey have anymore books? I travel through there allllll the time haha

I'm pretty firm in my resolve of not playing, if I were to play I'd go with $10 Holiday Gifts. For me, not playing the lottery is essentially the same as winning big $500+ prizes since I can't seem to hit anything above $100 anymore and can only hit $100 after giving them $400-$500 lol. $20 tickets have treated me worse than $1 and $2 tickets. They are supposed to offer "better" returns, not the case for me lol. I still feel that last jackpot might be out there, and the $10 Holiday Gifts was probably my favorite $10 ticket. It is the only $10 ticket where I hit $500, and $1k on.

It has been a month since I've been to Lawtey's Food Store, so I'm not sure. I might have cleared them out of 50X. I requested reports for Power 8S, and it was listed as one of the only stores that had it in the Gainesville area. I called all the stores, and confirmed it as being the last one in Gainesville area with Power 8S. They don't really answer the phone, or at least I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone there. Maybe you should stop by if you're enroute in that area to investigate.

Power 8S is another fishy ticket. Extremely scarce, with "2" jackpots remaining. I'm guessing if one isn't hit, it is likely they have been destroyed. Who misses a jackpot on a $5 ticket? I assume this doesn't happen unless someone is absolutely hammered while scratching. =p

Page 281 of 354