Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5305 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 284 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Miami
United States
Member #176478
August 7, 2016
33 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2016, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

One number away from the jackpot prize on my scratch off tonight. 

I will try again on Friday.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    617 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2016, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

One number away from the jackpot prize on my scratch off tonight. 

I will try again on Friday.

@ Kamba - You know that's a common manipulation tactic that lotteries employ to keep people playing, right? 

@ Ron - Not too bad, could have been much worse ($205/$600). Fingers crossed for you that you hit a claim ticket soon.

Miami
      United States
      Member #176478
      August 7, 2016
      33 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2016, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I surely know that. It's still frustrating. I don't take it as a it will be better next time. It's a one case scenario of frustration. 

I'm only down $48 after playing through over $600 in cards in the last month. I'm also cashing in a winner on Friday. Will try again.

If any of you wouldn't mind rooting for me, I'd love to quit my job and move on with my life.

florida
        United States
        Member #175659
        June 28, 2016
        83 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2016, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Ill keep trying until im uncomfortable paying all that money for a book lol

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          617 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2016, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Double checked my duds, and found a $20 winner in the stack of Flamingo duds. A #16 match that I missed somehow, perhaps due to the cloudiness of a frustrating losing streak. (Still was a horrible roll)

Now, question. Should I:

1- Continue with my resolve of not playing and deposit it in the bank account

or

2- Reinvest it in four $5 tickets (Maximum Debt, Losing Streak, or Flamingo?), two $10 tickets, or one $20 ticket? (Or maybe 10 $2 tickets, 5 of each of the new game from Publix)?

United States
            Member #175359
            June 12, 2016
            101 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2016, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, if you think luck doesn't support you, then temporarily, go with the following option:

1- Continue with my resolve of not playing and deposit it in the bank account.

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              617 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2016, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, if you think luck doesn't support you, then temporarily, go with the following option:

1- Continue with my resolve of not playing and deposit it in the bank account.

Oh, my luck has been HORRIBLE in recent weeks. Unbelievably bad, disproportionately bad considering how much I've spent on tickets. I've gotten like a $0.10-$0.15/$1.00 return rate on $20 tickets and $25 tickets.

That's what I needed to hear. Thanks for being the voice of reason for me, Krissam. Smile I'm going to put the money toward a bill early so I'm not even tempted.

orlando,fl
                United States
                Member #89879
                April 17, 2010
                134 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2016, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I don't think I've had a "winner" in almost a month now. I've been keeping track of every ticket I play, how much I won/loss since the beginning of the new year and so far the most I've won is $40 (actually $30 since I had to pay $10 for the ticket) on a $10 flamingo multiplier game. It's amazing what keeping records will show you. I've actually had better luck playing ez match on fantasy 5 and lucky money tickets than scratch offs. Which brings me to my question has anyone gotten an email from the lottery offering coupons for quick pick tickets i.e. you buy powerball get free fantasy 5? I printed out mine and took it to the store but the cashier couldn't figure it out. The directions for what the cashier needs to do is on the printout. I'm just wondering if it's legit or scam.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  617 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't think I've had a "winner" in almost a month now. I've been keeping track of every ticket I play, how much I won/loss since the beginning of the new year and so far the most I've won is $40 (actually $30 since I had to pay $10 for the ticket) on a $10 flamingo multiplier game. It's amazing what keeping records will show you. I've actually had better luck playing ez match on fantasy 5 and lucky money tickets than scratch offs. Which brings me to my question has anyone gotten an email from the lottery offering coupons for quick pick tickets i.e. you buy powerball get free fantasy 5? I printed out mine and took it to the store but the cashier couldn't figure it out. The directions for what the cashier needs to do is on the printout. I'm just wondering if it's legit or scam.

Those promotions are legit. FL Lottery does email out coupons occasionally. Publix probably will honor it, but food stores might not have a clue of what you're talking about.

Also, the Orlando scratchoff tickets can be bad. I bought so many duds there last week. Horrible return rates. (16 $20 Flamingo tickets with only 2 winners for $20 and $25 - yeah, that bad!)

florida
                    United States
                    Member #175659
                    June 28, 2016
                    83 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2016, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

another day another book to buy ;)..now which one should i get lol. im thinkin either high 600s or book 369k

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      617 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2016, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

another day another book to buy ;)..now which one should i get lol. im thinkin either high 600s or book 369k

I personally vote high 600's (615k-625k range if available). 

Good luck Ronnie!

florida
                        United States
                        Member #175659
                        June 28, 2016
                        83 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2016, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I personally vote high 600's (615k-625k range if available). 

Good luck Ronnie!

Thanks man! they got 10 books in that range lol

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          617 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2016, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks man! they got 10 books in that range lol

10 books in that range alone, what!?!? 

If I had $6k to blow, I'd buy those up for sure. I hope you find a $500 or up win to make this continue to be sustainable for you. =) Or better yet, one of the three jackpots!

florida
                            United States
                            Member #175659
                            June 28, 2016
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

10 books in that range alone, what!?!? 

If I had $6k to blow, I'd buy those up for sure. I hope you find a $500 or up win to make this continue to be sustainable for you. =) Or better yet, one of the three jackpots!

lol if i hit it im giving some of it away to guys on here that could use a mini jackpot! def wanna share the love lol let me hit it first then ill decide who and how much ;) wasnt like a jackpot hit on book 591k?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              363 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Had a family member passing through Gainesville today pick me up some 50X tickets at AK's (along with some Super Millions). The Super Millions were all losers along with 11 of the 12 50X tickets (with one $15 win). I exist to vacuum up duds.

Page 284 of 354