Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5310 replies. Last post 41 minutes ago by PendingSector.

Page 295 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #167757
July 29, 2015
363 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:06 am - IP Logged

The first run was 16 grand prizes, not 12. They then added 8 more on March 25th 2015. So the first run was 368,000 books. Should all be in the post on prior page regarding this.

Ah, okay. So, that definitely brings the 428k book into question.

Florida
    United States
    Member #171925
    January 13, 2016
    316 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

INT is definitely In Transit. And I'd say you're on the right track with SET, but I don't know what its exact parameters are. Possibly related to their daily closeouts? In the same way that they scan the book to activate it, I believe they also scan the activation ticket again when the book is sold out (although sometimes they don't do this which is part of what I think leads us to stores that are "supposed" to have games that they don't).

That is what I was thinking too, though I don't think I've ever seen a store scan a book out - I have seen stores that keep the 'activation' ticket thing and staple it to the end of the book so it's on the last ticket when they pull it. I never understood why - figured maybe just a marker for what game goes there if it isn't refilled immediately, but maybe it's to settle it out.

United States
      Member #175371
      June 13, 2016
      212 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I stopped at a little food mart today ... the guy told me he just started selling Lottery 2 days ago and he will get as many scratch-offs as he can as soon as he can ... he had maybe 30 different styles .. I bought a  couple $2's and a few $1's and they were all on 000 ... how does a store start selling tickets and not sell any for 2 days? very odd .... all losers

Florida
        United States
        Member #171925
        January 13, 2016
        316 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Ah, okay. So, that definitely brings the 428k book into question.

Yah. I was waiting for your reply to that post in hopes that you had an idea of approximately how many books are skipped in a run (I assumed some percentage is followed as a general rule). But no such luck I guess unfortunately.

With Adam's post about seeing a 634 book .. if there are books still in existence that are that high and win #21 was on 609k then there could be a win in the second run at the very end of the run. Someone want to email FL and ask them what the last book printed was? See if they'll provide that info? lol

Jokes aside, I have a feeling they're willing (or legally have to) provide more information than we realize, so long as it doesn't compromise a game.

Cape Coral
          United States
          Member #173988
          March 28, 2016
          216 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:13 am - IP Logged

I stopped at a little food mart today ... the guy told me he just started selling Lottery 2 days ago and he will get as many scratch-offs as he can as soon as he can ... he had maybe 30 different styles .. I bought a  couple $2's and a few $1's and they were all on 000 ... how does a store start selling tickets and not sell any for 2 days? very odd .... all losers

New store, slow traffic.. Maybe he didnt activate his lottery terminal on day 1?  There is a store by me that sells tickets at a very slow pace.. Maybe takes him 2-3 weeks to sell through any 1 book....

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            212 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I still see the $10 Holiday ticket around me ... try Lake County Marion County and even south to Polk   ... Haines City Clermont Leesburg Ocala (Hwy 27)

Florida
              United States
              Member #167757
              July 29, 2015
              363 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:21 am - IP Logged

The two things I'm most following (and occasionally buying tickets for) right now are $20 Flamingo Multiplier and $1 500/wk for Life. These games are both overdue. In the case of FM, though I know Monopoly has cannibalized its sales, nothing has been won in almost three months and this was hitting frequently. There's a $5M sitting active somewhere just waiting for Adam (Bang Head) to find it.

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I still see the $10 Holiday ticket around me ... try Lake County Marion County and even south to Polk   ... Haines City Clermont Leesburg Ocala (Hwy 27)

We need a clearing house so books can be bought/shipped between people on here. Want a book that's in Escambia county? LOP user buying sends $ to clearing house, confirms to LOP user in Escambia county - they go buy and ship the book, when buyer receives it, cash it forwarded on to the person who bought it. Lol. Would never work, probably breaks a law of some sort too.

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  212 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:23 am - IP Logged

yeah ... I don't think you can use USPS to ship tickets (however that might only be over state lines)

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #171925
                    January 13, 2016
                    316 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:23 am - IP Logged

The two things I'm most following (and occasionally buying tickets for) right now are $20 Flamingo Multiplier and $1 500/wk for Life. These games are both overdue. In the case of FM, though I know Monopoly has cannibalized its sales, nothing has been won in almost three months and this was hitting frequently. There's a $5M sitting active somewhere just waiting for Adam (Bang Head) to find it.

See, Adam doesn't "find" them. The prizes find him, mostly by showing up at the store across the street from his house. Which is his problem, he moved didn't he? Lotto just needs his new address so they can ship his prizes to the right store.

I've been playing the 500wk/life too for the same reason, but a lot of places have it so I'm not very hopeful.

Cape Coral
                      United States
                      Member #173988
                      March 28, 2016
                      216 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Hahahaha, the likely hood of me winning a 3rd top prize again in my lifetime is slim to none.  Winning 2 in a matter of WEEKS is insane. If I won a 3rd time, Id be afraid to go outside in the rain for fear of lightning taking me out... lol

United States
                        Member #175371
                        June 13, 2016
                        212 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I've had 2 trips to Ft.Myers and 1 to Jacksonville cancelled .... I keep thinking there is a ticket waiting for me and then I don't get to go

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          216 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:26 am - IP Logged

See, Adam doesn't "find" them. The prizes find him, mostly by showing up at the store across the street from his house. Which is his problem, he moved didn't he? Lotto just needs his new address so they can ship his prizes to the right store.

I've been playing the 500wk/life too for the same reason, but a lot of places have it so I'm not very hopeful.

I moved less then 2 miles from my previous house.  Go to the same stores!!  Big Smile

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Hahahaha, the likely hood of me winning a 3rd top prize again in my lifetime is slim to none.  Winning 2 in a matter of WEEKS is insane. If I won a 3rd time, Id be afraid to go outside in the rain for fear of lightning taking me out... lol

He says this now. But next week we'll see:

"So, uh, guys, don't buy anymore $10 Holiday Gifts, k? Trust me."

United States
                              Member #175371
                              June 13, 2016
                              212 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I moved less then 2 miles from my previous house.  Go to the same stores!!  Big Smile

Lucky Star, right?

Page 295 of 355