Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5245 replies. Last post 13 minutes ago by KFla193.

Page 300 of 350
PrintE-mailLink
Jacksonville
United States
Member #153806
March 26, 2014
345 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2016, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I bought every book of holiday gifts that where numbered under 100k.  10 books plus 1 open one on ticket 9.  I also bought the only 50x book he had in the 440k-500k range. I believe it's 498xxx

Good luck!!!  Let us know how it goes.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    915 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Some fool drove almost 4 hours to AK Kwik, dropped 7 grand, and is spending the evening in a hotel with a quarter.......

That would be great if you find that second top prize winner. I don't believe I have ever heard of one person winning both top prizes (or all top prizes) for a single game.

AK Kwik must be moving up in the rankings of ticket sales with the Florida Lottery. Probably one of the top ten sellers in the Gainesville district?

Cape Coral
      United States
      Member #173988
      March 28, 2016
      213 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Well... it didn't go horrible. Got a return of about 83%.  Biggest winner was $200 and there were 3 of them. Now i need to figure out how to cash in 210 winning tickets......

FL
        United States
        Member #168858
        September 20, 2015
        131 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Well... it didn't go horrible. Got a return of about 83%.  Biggest winner was $200 and there were 3 of them. Now i need to figure out how to cash in 210 winning tickets......

500 at a time Publix to Publix to Winn Dixie, etc? Or perhaps a DO might do it.

Florida
          United States
          Member #167757
          July 29, 2015
          355 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Nice return. And bouncing around grocery stores cashing them is a good idea.

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            202 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

the stores that were carrying $10 Holiday didn't have any on tap today .... guess there is 1 more ticket you need to find and buy ... even the store that had $10 Jackpot last week was out ... my wins were $2 $2 and $1 today *sigh*

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              597 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2016, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

That would be great if you find that second top prize winner. I don't believe I have ever heard of one person winning both top prizes (or all top prizes) for a single game.

AK Kwik must be moving up in the rankings of ticket sales with the Florida Lottery. Probably one of the top ten sellers in the Gainesville district?

AK Kwik told me they sell more than most Publix locations, and Rick Scott send him a letter recognizing them as one of the highest grossing retailers in the state. 

They don't post any of their "claim tickets" or big wins on their wall. The father told me they don't because they have hundreds of claim tickets a year. They've sold huge winners like $5k, and $10k wins...but I don't think they've sold a jackpot yet.

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                597 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2016, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

the stores that were carrying $10 Holiday didn't have any on tap today .... guess there is 1 more ticket you need to find and buy ... even the store that had $10 Jackpot last week was out ... my wins were $2 $2 and $1 today *sigh*

I'm noticing those games are becoming more scarce. Super Millions, and Jackpot are both becoming harder and harder to find. 

I encounted a $10 Jackpot book #273k, which I finished off. I couldn't find any Super Millions, I might call and search for some places in the Gainesville area this evening to see if I can find that game or $10 jackpot relatively nearby. I'm being picky, and not playing anything under the 700k range on Super Millions, or under the 260k range on the Jackpot ticket. 

This first photo is a special tribute to you, Jasefan. 

I didn't realize these had fake multipliers... -.- 

I encountered two $100 winners in the book I scratched, and 1 $50 winner. So not too bad. I didn't take a picture of the other $100 winner because I thought it was a $50 winner, and somehow missed whatever number hit for $50. 

This win provided some damage control. While I was really hoping for a $500 hit, I'll take it. 

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  202 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2016, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I had to travel so far to find this ticket (at least 4 miles ;-))... but wanted to support EMTAdam in his quest by taking one ticket out of the running ... 90k range BTW

United States
                    Member #175371
                    June 13, 2016
                    202 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2016, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm noticing those games are becoming more scarce. Super Millions, and Jackpot are both becoming harder and harder to find. 

I encounted a $10 Jackpot book #273k, which I finished off. I couldn't find any Super Millions, I might call and search for some places in the Gainesville area this evening to see if I can find that game or $10 jackpot relatively nearby. I'm being picky, and not playing anything under the 700k range on Super Millions, or under the 260k range on the Jackpot ticket. 

This first photo is a special tribute to you, Jasefan. 

I didn't realize these had fake multipliers... -.- 

I encountered two $100 winners in the book I scratched, and 1 $50 winner. So not too bad. I didn't take a picture of the other $100 winner because I thought it was a $50 winner, and somehow missed whatever number hit for $50. 

This win provided some damage control. While I was really hoping for a $500 hit, I'll take it. 

Saw plenty of Super Millions today (no idea the #'s) doubt I will be basically wadding up a $20 bill and throwing it away anytime soon, so no need to ask

The $10 ticket might sit here unscratched for a bit

florida
                      United States
                      Member #175659
                      June 28, 2016
                      83 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2016, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

turns out i know ak quiks friends that own other stores lol. Just got back in last night and came over to see them. They asked if i knew adam bc he was after my books ;). HAHA. Anyways they showed me the letter like 2 weeks ago and Rick scott sent it to them i thought that was awesome. Buying up tickets as we speak!

Cape Coral
                        United States
                        Member #173988
                        March 28, 2016
                        213 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2016, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

turns out i know ak quiks friends that own other stores lol. Just got back in last night and came over to see them. They asked if i knew adam bc he was after my books ;). HAHA. Anyways they showed me the letter like 2 weeks ago and Rick scott sent it to them i thought that was awesome. Buying up tickets as we speak!

Hahaha.. he would only sell me 1 book of 50x because he was holding them for someone!! I was going to take wm all!!! Lol

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #171925
                          January 13, 2016
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: August 21, 2016, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Hahaha.. he would only sell me 1 book of 50x because he was holding them for someone!! I was going to take wm all!!! Lol

See, I understood they'd hold certain books for people, but I'm surprised that there isn't some exception where they'll only hold it so long as they have other books to sell - or something along those lines. Interesting, and very nice of them.

florida
                            United States
                            Member #175659
                            June 28, 2016
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: August 21, 2016, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

there prob is but ive spent 7k easily in 2 weeks AND i personally know the families 2 bestbfriends haha ;)

Jacksonville
                              United States
                              Member #153806
                              March 26, 2014
                              345 Posts
                              Posted: August 21, 2016, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Actually the District Office may take the longest because they have to scan each ticket and enter the 3 digit serial number on the ticket.  Then they will issue you a check which takes even more time.  Your best bet is Publix or Winn Dixie.  Just split them up into several trips.  If you are lucky, you can make those Cash 3 and Play 4 people wait behind you in line for a while.  I always get stuck behind them when they want to purchase $50 worth of 50 cent tickets...

Page 300 of 350