Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5290 replies. Last post 27 minutes ago by Risky.

Page 306 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #167757
July 29, 2015
360 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2016, 8:22 am - IP Logged

For anyone posting tickets with white bar codes shown for your sake block them out from what I understand some crooks have been making copied bar codes with a clear back ground just like the ticket it's self and cashing them in especially on FL lottery Twitter page .People go to cash them in and are told they were already paid out on so cover or don't show bar code on bottom .

Good advice. Though I haven't had cause to post a ticket for a while, I've never posted one (with or without bar code) unless I've already cashed it. Thieves can have fun wasting their time with those.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    612 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2016, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up Steeler. I'll make sure I'm cautious to not post that.

I played some $2 Double Deuces yesterday, and encountered mostly duds except for a $15 winner so got most of my money back. Took that money, and bought myself beer and boneless bbq chicken. LOL

@ Gators - Any luck lately, or are you taking a break?

For those curious about Super Millions/$2M Jackpot, I have the instant liability data, and requested all locations of where these can be purchased. I totaled up the number of locations which have them in the Broward/Miami/Monroe areas, and saw there's up to 133 books of Super Millions and 101 books of $2M Jackpot in those counties. That's a surprisingly high number. I'll update everyone when I total the number of active books, but it wouldn't surprise me if that number was closer to 400-500 across the entire state. Of course, there's going to inevitably be places that are listed on these reports who no longer have either of these in stock.

I've seen books go up to 735kish on Super Millions, and up to 273kish on $2M Jackpot. Has anyone seen the printing range go any higher on these tickets? If the extra printing holds true, it wouldn't surprise me if the jackpot on Super Millions was in the 710k-725k range or 250-263k range on $2m Jackpot. Those would be the ticket ranges I'd play, at least. There's of course places that still have the odd books in the 400k range on Super Millions, or 80k on $2m Jackpot lol.

I cleared all the Super Millions books in Gainesville in the 715k-725k a couple weeks ago, Chiefland, and Oldtown FL. There's still a store with a $2M Jackpot book in a random countryside road stop in Old Town with a $2M jackpot book in the 273k range.

United States
      Member #175359
      June 12, 2016
      101 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2016, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Dracos, I started playing Super Millions for last couple of weeks as there is no hope for 50x or 200MS anymore for me in South Florida. My only question is: Both Gator and you are talking about >700k (or 715-725/730k) range for Super Millions....How did you guys come to this conclusion for this range???

If you look at the winning numbers report (.pdf) from FL Lottery website, you can find 10th prize and 12th prize won but not 11th prize??? Was it typo error? or was it intentional??? If so, then how come 11th grand prize and 715-730k range will match????

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        612 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Dracos, I started playing Super Millions for last couple of weeks as there is no hope for 50x or 200MS anymore for me in South Florida. My only question is: Both Gator and you are talking about >700k (or 715-725/730k) range for Super Millions....How did you guys come to this conclusion for this range???

If you look at the winning numbers report (.pdf) from FL Lottery website, you can find 10th prize and 12th prize won but not 11th prize??? Was it typo error? or was it intentional??? If so, then how come 11th grand prize and 715-730k range will match????

That's a good point, Krissam. It is indeed listed as the "12th" prize, but this must be a typo. As we all know very well, the Florida Lottery isn't infallible. Wink Here are the two most recent Super Millions winners from the FL Lottery website, and it came from book # 655k. The one before it came from book #582k.  As far as I know, the print goes up to 735kish from what I've seen. Because of that, I believe it is in the 710k-730k range.

United States
          Member #175359
          June 12, 2016
          101 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dracos for posting winning Super Millions tickets!!!

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            612 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dracos for posting winning Super Millions tickets!!!

Np bro, I wish you the best of luck and hope you hit something huge soon! 

Another ticket that might have comparably good odds at this point is the $20 Flamingo. There hasn't been a $1m hit since June, if I'm not mistaken. (I've looked at the FL Lottery PDF, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) It has gone on a 2 month dry streak without a single jackpot hit, hopefully one didn't end up in the trash can.

Upon looking at photos, most of the winners seem to be in the 555k and 580k. I see $20 Flamingo tickets in the 660k-690k range where I live. I even bought a ticket from the 700k range, which is getting way up there toward the end of the print.

Perhaps this is evidence of "seeding" or the lotto distributing prizes when they're "ready" for it to be hit? I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but some of these trends makes me inclined to believe that.

While Super Millions is extremely scarce, along with $2m jackpot (Less than 500 books of each across the state)...assuming both games have a jackpot remaining, I'd wonder how the probability would compare to other games. It might be *safer* to just play $20 Flamingo, or $20 Monopoly rather than to chase Super Millions. Then again, Super Millions seems to payout better than both from my experiences. That "money bag" win symbol is just such a tease though...

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              612 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2016, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Np bro, I wish you the best of luck and hope you hit something huge soon! 

Another ticket that might have comparably good odds at this point is the $20 Flamingo. There hasn't been a $1m hit since June, if I'm not mistaken. (I've looked at the FL Lottery PDF, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) It has gone on a 2 month dry streak without a single jackpot hit, hopefully one didn't end up in the trash can.

Upon looking at photos, most of the winners seem to be in the 555k and 580k. I see $20 Flamingo tickets in the 660k-690k range where I live. I even bought a ticket from the 700k range, which is getting way up there toward the end of the print.

Perhaps this is evidence of "seeding" or the lotto distributing prizes when they're "ready" for it to be hit? I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but some of these trends makes me inclined to believe that.

While Super Millions is extremely scarce, along with $2m jackpot (Less than 500 books of each across the state)...assuming both games have a jackpot remaining, I'd wonder how the probability would compare to other games. It might be *safer* to just play $20 Flamingo, or $20 Monopoly rather than to chase Super Millions. Then again, Super Millions seems to payout better than both from my experiences. That "money bag" win symbol is just such a tease though...

@ MrGray, what are your thoughts?

Based on the information I have (I haven't called all the locations listed obviously due to time...) there appears to be less than 500 books of Super Millions, and about the same for the $2M Jackpot ticket across the state (including both open, and unopen books). This number could be quite a bit less due to these listings often having stores that soldout of that ticket a while back.  It wouldn't surprise me if the actual number was around 3/4th of those estimates for both games.

I also notice some Publix locations that have $2m Jackpot/Super Millions in stock across the state. These tickets probably won't see the light of day if they aren't sent over to an independent retailer or book buyers purchase them since I doubt any Publix locations put either of these games out on display...

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2016, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Weird. Emailed them about it. Probably just numbered it wrong, though that's pathetic if that's all it is.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  360 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2016, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

@ MrGray, what are your thoughts?

Based on the information I have (I haven't called all the locations listed obviously due to time...) there appears to be less than 500 books of Super Millions, and about the same for the $2M Jackpot ticket across the state (including both open, and unopen books). This number could be quite a bit less due to these listings often having stores that soldout of that ticket a while back.  It wouldn't surprise me if the actual number was around 3/4th of those estimates for both games.

I also notice some Publix locations that have $2m Jackpot/Super Millions in stock across the state. These tickets probably won't see the light of day if they aren't sent over to an independent retailer or book buyers purchase them since I doubt any Publix locations put either of these games out on display...

Well, the last time I went on a chase I burned through a ton of Super Millions tickets. Highest single win I saw was $200, and I pulled mostly duds out of the experience. Many, many duds. 

I've been easing back lately, though, just buying the odd $20 Flamingo Multiplier here and there. It's definitely due, although some of the books in my area have gone well beyond the range I expect the next $5M to be hit on (bought a ticket today from a book ~710k).

Right now I'm pretty split on Super Millions and Flamingo Multiplier. Best advice would probably be to go with Flamingo Multiplier in the 640-660k range (particularly because you could also hit $1M). That said, if I could find Super Millions, I might not resist the urge to grab a bunch.

$2M Jackpot is another story. With as many tickets as are out there, I expect the last $2M is still in the wild. Maybe the books have been cut down from the last time I got a list, but it seemed like there were a lot of them. I have gone through a few books and it didn't beat me up as much as some of the others, but I'm not sure I'd choose this over the $20 SM or FM right now. At $10, 50X is still the play, if you can find any.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    360 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2016, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Also, I scrolled through the Lottery twitter page and didn't see a post of the latest $20 Gold Rush winner. Did we get a book number on that?

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      612 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2016, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Well, the last time I went on a chase I burned through a ton of Super Millions tickets. Highest single win I saw was $200, and I pulled mostly duds out of the experience. Many, many duds. 

I've been easing back lately, though, just buying the odd $20 Flamingo Multiplier here and there. It's definitely due, although some of the books in my area have gone well beyond the range I expect the next $5M to be hit on (bought a ticket today from a book ~710k).

Right now I'm pretty split on Super Millions and Flamingo Multiplier. Best advice would probably be to go with Flamingo Multiplier in the 640-660k range (particularly because you could also hit $1M). That said, if I could find Super Millions, I might not resist the urge to grab a bunch.

$2M Jackpot is another story. With as many tickets as are out there, I expect the last $2M is still in the wild. Maybe the books have been cut down from the last time I got a list, but it seemed like there were a lot of them. I have gone through a few books and it didn't beat me up as much as some of the others, but I'm not sure I'd choose this over the $20 SM or FM right now. At $10, 50X is still the play, if you can find any.

Wow, upwards to the 710k range? Insane, when does the print end for $20 Flamingo? It seems like $20 Flamingo is getting to the end of the print. I'm not sure if all $1m/$5m prizes will be claimed. I think AK Kwik has a bunch of $20 Flamingo books in the range you're interested in.

Are you saying Super Millions beat you up more than $20 Flamingo? It has been the opposite for me. I've seen ratios where I've had 4 winning tickets and 18 losing tickets from a single book from the $20 Flamingo and nothing over $25. I'm sorry to hear, and I can totally understand the cutback. I've been doing the same here, only $2 tickets lately because a "splurge" on those means losing maybe $20 max.

Honestly, there might be fewer $2m jackpot books across the state than $20 Super Millions. I'll count, and post the results of what I find sometime later. On the lists I've received, Super Millions definitely appears more often. I think the $10 Monopoly booted $10 Jackpot off the shelf in many places, which potentially could also impact the Jackpot search if the jackpot was destroyed by chance...

As far as $20 Gold Rush, I don't think the FL Lotto has posted anything yet. The $5 Winning Streak also had another winner recently. The $2 Double Deuces hasn't had a single jackpot hit yet, which surprises me since two prizes have been claimed for the Fast $100. (The Fast $100 is tough to scratch, too)

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        360 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2016, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

"Are you saying Super Millions beat you up more than $20 Flamingo?"

Heck yeah. On FM I've hit two $500s, two $400s, one $150, and numerous $100s. On SM I've hit two $200s and a handful of $100s, but my stack of SM duds is two to three times as thick as my FM stack.

The curious thing is why... I think it's because I've chased Super Millions, but not Flamingo Multiplier. For FM I've only ever just bought 1-3 tickets here and there. But with SM I've purchased several complete (or near complete) books. There's probably a lesson in there somewhere. :)

FL
                          United States
                          Member #168858
                          September 20, 2015
                          131 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Wow, upwards to the 710k range? Insane, when does the print end for $20 Flamingo? It seems like $20 Flamingo is getting to the end of the print. I'm not sure if all $1m/$5m prizes will be claimed. I think AK Kwik has a bunch of $20 Flamingo books in the range you're interested in.

Are you saying Super Millions beat you up more than $20 Flamingo? It has been the opposite for me. I've seen ratios where I've had 4 winning tickets and 18 losing tickets from a single book from the $20 Flamingo and nothing over $25. I'm sorry to hear, and I can totally understand the cutback. I've been doing the same here, only $2 tickets lately because a "splurge" on those means losing maybe $20 max.

Honestly, there might be fewer $2m jackpot books across the state than $20 Super Millions. I'll count, and post the results of what I find sometime later. On the lists I've received, Super Millions definitely appears more often. I think the $10 Monopoly booted $10 Jackpot off the shelf in many places, which potentially could also impact the Jackpot search if the jackpot was destroyed by chance...

As far as $20 Gold Rush, I don't think the FL Lotto has posted anything yet. The $5 Winning Streak also had another winner recently. The $2 Double Deuces hasn't had a single jackpot hit yet, which surprises me since two prizes have been claimed for the Fast $100. (The Fast $100 is tough to scratch, too)

Pretty sure the 5M Flamingo ticket I bought yesterday was in the 750k range.. I'll check when I get home..

**EDIT** Nope its in 702k

FL
                            United States
                            Member #168858
                            September 20, 2015
                            131 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2016, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

So Gray are you saying that the 640-660k range on 5M Multiplier is likely due for both a 5M and a 1M winner?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              612 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2016, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

So Gray are you saying that the 640-660k range on 5M Multiplier is likely due for both a 5M and a 1M winner?

With how widespread the gap is at the moment, it wouldn't surprise me if a jackpot is hit in the 650k range and 700k range simultaneously. You can find tickets in the low  600ks and 700ks easily lol. 

$20 Flamingo has had a two month dry streak.

Page 306 of 353