Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5271 replies. Last post 43 minutes ago by wbrightfl.

Page 334 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
Member #154519
April 19, 2014
243 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2016, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I bought a $10,000,000 (Mis)Fortune, $5,000 a Week for Life, and a $500 a Week for Life... lost on all 3.  I seem to really struggle on scratchers (If I win it's almost always breakeven).

Show me the money!

orlando,fl
    United States
    Member #89879
    April 17, 2010
    130 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I bought a $10,000,000 (Mis)Fortune, $5,000 a Week for Life, and a $500 a Week for Life... lost on all 3.  I seem to really struggle on scratchers (If I win it's almost always breakeven).

I guess no one is having a winning weekend. Asked my clerk for a winning $5 ticket. He laughed and said everyone wins except the scratcher lol. Boy was he right.

Florida
      United States
      Member #151010
      January 5, 2014
      198 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2016, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Man I don't know how you guys find these winners. Of all the tickets I've played I've yet to encounter a winner > $150. But since we came back from California last month, I've played 3 $20 GRD and a (Mis) Fortune. Only the GRD I bought this week was a winner. It had the double symbol and I matched 1 number with...wait for it....$10 underneath it.

Maybe I'll try some tonight. Sounds like people think (Mis)Fortune is due. If the Cubs can win a pennant, I've got to be able to win a scratcher higher than $150. Still amazes me how my mom finds quite a few $10 and $20 winners on the $2 tickets and yet people are finding it hard to get that symbol on the GRD double that's only slightly higher odds.

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        359 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2016, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Man I don't know how you guys find these winners. Of all the tickets I've played I've yet to encounter a winner > $150. But since we came back from California last month, I've played 3 $20 GRD and a (Mis) Fortune. Only the GRD I bought this week was a winner. It had the double symbol and I matched 1 number with...wait for it....$10 underneath it.

Maybe I'll try some tonight. Sounds like people think (Mis)Fortune is due. If the Cubs can win a pennant, I've got to be able to win a scratcher higher than $150. Still amazes me how my mom finds quite a few $10 and $20 winners on the $2 tickets and yet people are finding it hard to get that symbol on the GRD double that's only slightly higher odds.

Eh, the big winners are magneti-magically attracted to Adam, but we all burn through tons of losers.

I've stepped away from chasing and have for the past couple of months just been doing one-and-dones with no success. Nearly every ticket I've purchased has been a loser and only a couple of the winners have exceeded the ticket value (nothing over $100 in a long while). 

Also, it does seem the Lottery shuffled the deck with regard to the books going out for the Gold Rush Doubler (maybe trying to avoid what happened with the new Monopoly where it paid out two of the six $5M tickets almost immediately after release). Today I bought one ticket each from two stores within a mile of each other and one book was ~16k and the other ~208k. And I've seen everything in-between over the last couple of weeks.

Miami, FL
          United States
          Member #177950
          October 31, 2016
          20 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2016, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Anyone in the Kendall area know of any places where they carry mostly all the tickets available? Let me know, thanks!

orlando,fl
            United States
            Member #89879
            April 17, 2010
            130 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2016, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Well I started November off with a win albeit only $10 on the $5 Holiday Millions. I think I'm sticking with this game until the new year comes in. Anyone purchased a Millionaire Raffle ticket yet? I know the past few times they failed to sale all 750,000 but I don't think they will have that problem this year. I haven't gotten mine yet.

United States
              Member #175371
              June 13, 2016
              204 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2016, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Well I started November off with a win albeit only $10 on the $5 Holiday Millions. I think I'm sticking with this game until the new year comes in. Anyone purchased a Millionaire Raffle ticket yet? I know the past few times they failed to sale all 750,000 but I don't think they will have that problem this year. I haven't gotten mine yet.

OMG ... I forgot to buy one

orlando,fl
                United States
                Member #89879
                April 17, 2010
                130 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2016, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

OMG ... I forgot to buy one

LOL. Don't worry you have until they sell out or Jan 2, 2017. Whichever comes first.

Cape Coral
                  United States
                  Member #173988
                  March 28, 2016
                  216 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2016, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Eh, the big winners are magneti-magically attracted to Adam, but we all burn through tons of losers.

I've stepped away from chasing and have for the past couple of months just been doing one-and-dones with no success. Nearly every ticket I've purchased has been a loser and only a couple of the winners have exceeded the ticket value (nothing over $100 in a long while). 

Also, it does seem the Lottery shuffled the deck with regard to the books going out for the Gold Rush Doubler (maybe trying to avoid what happened with the new Monopoly where it paid out two of the six $5M tickets almost immediately after release). Today I bought one ticket each from two stores within a mile of each other and one book was ~16k and the other ~208k. And I've seen everything in-between over the last couple of weeks.

LOL

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    606 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2016, 1:21 am - IP Logged

Felt a little 'ballsy' today, and bought two Super Millions books in Ft. Pierce on my way back north as my final South FL splurge. I was fortunate enough to finally find a win over $200. Although it wasn't a life changing one, I'll take it. This money is going back into the bank account. 

Book 1- $245/$600

Book 2- $1530/$600

My first win over $200 in probably at least 6 months.  I still haven't seen the "Super" symbol on Super Millions. It only appears on $500 and up prizes so it is fairly elusive. 

Realizing this was luck, I intend on depositing this money back into the bank account. I might investigate and see how many books are around/available in North FL on Super Millions. I was still able to find quite a few in South FL. 

I've seen books in the 700k-737k range. Wouldn't it be ironic if the last jackpot turned up in a lower 700k book when many of us were expecting 720k-737k?

United States
                      Member #175371
                      June 13, 2016
                      204 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2016, 8:48 am - IP Logged

biggest win over $4 in weeks ;-)

Why does the Holiday star look like a starfish?

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #167757
                        July 29, 2015
                        359 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2016, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Felt a little 'ballsy' today, and bought two Super Millions books in Ft. Pierce on my way back north as my final South FL splurge. I was fortunate enough to finally find a win over $200. Although it wasn't a life changing one, I'll take it. This money is going back into the bank account. 

Book 1- $245/$600

Book 2- $1530/$600

My first win over $200 in probably at least 6 months.  I still haven't seen the "Super" symbol on Super Millions. It only appears on $500 and up prizes so it is fairly elusive. 

Realizing this was luck, I intend on depositing this money back into the bank account. I might investigate and see how many books are around/available in North FL on Super Millions. I was still able to find quite a few in South FL. 

I've seen books in the 700k-737k range. Wouldn't it be ironic if the last jackpot turned up in a lower 700k book when many of us were expecting 720k-737k?

Nice pull getting the $1k out of SM, Dracos. It's a stingy bloody game.

I've seen the SUPER symbol one time in all the books I've played through (I feel like it was only for $200, but it was a long time ago and I might be misremembering). Still yet to see 100X on $20FM, and yet to get a Star symbol on $10M misFortune (though I haven't bought nearly as many tickets of this game as the others).

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          606 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2016, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Nice pull getting the $1k out of SM, Dracos. It's a stingy bloody game.

I've seen the SUPER symbol one time in all the books I've played through (I feel like it was only for $200, but it was a long time ago and I might be misremembering). Still yet to see 100X on $20FM, and yet to get a Star symbol on $10M misFortune (though I haven't bought nearly as many tickets of this game as the others).

Hey Gray, hope all is going well! Yep, stingy is the best way to describe it. I've played through so many Super Million tickets, I think I've hit $200 three or four times. Aside from that, this is my first time getting $500 or above on that game. On the Emergency game rules, it only shows Super as an option for $500 and up. The nice thing about those elusive symbols is that you know you won something big if you see them. The 10X on Gold Rush Doubler is absolutely horrible.

@ Jasefan - I agree, it does look like a starfish lol.

FL
                            United States
                            Member #168858
                            September 20, 2015
                            131 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2016, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

A little Holiday Raffle talk..

So bought 6 tickets on Monday 31st, and 10 tickets yesterday (Friday 4th)...

Some thoughts/notes:

- Was quite lucky to get the $50 bonus on each purchase set (that was nice)

- Tickets aren't selling at the rate I thought they would.  Monday evening my tickets were in the mid 13k's, Friday evening in the low 30k's, so still plenty of time to hit $50 bonuses (stops at 100k tickets sold) 

- By my ticket numbers, over 96 hour sample (between Monday evening and Friday evening), tickets are selling at about an average rate of 3.2 tickets per minute. 

- $50 Bonus is paid out every 40 tickets, so at the sample average rage noted above, it takes ~12.5 minutes to sell 40 tickets.

- So keep this in mind if you hit a bonus, eg, perhaps wait about 12-14 minutes and then buy another 3-5 tickets or so, and you've got a pretty decent shot at hitting another bonus.

*edited / originally erroneously used 72 hour sample.. should have been 96 hour sample... numbers/rates corrected to reflect the correct 96 hour sample time*

--Pending

San Francisco, CA
                              United States
                              Member #166249
                              May 12, 2015
                              19 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2016, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Jasefan, You've probably realized it by now, but I wanted to mention your matching 2 you left unscratched. The sum total was $10, am I right?

The closest CA has to holiday tickets at the moment is a very new ten dollar scratcher "1,000,000 Golden Ticket". It just feels kind of Christmas-ey. I have purchased three of this game with 1 $25 dollar winner. Down, but with above average results.

Yesterday I lost $67 on scratchers. My only wins were 3-$5 prizes on two dollar cards and 1-$4 on a three dollar game.

We have a playbook that costs $20 with odds of 2.37...Those are the best I have seen but the TP is only 1M.

Page 334 of 352