Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5282 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by jasefan.

Page 339 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2016, 11:04 am - IP Logged

<snip>N IT !!! BIG JIM just pulled another win besides the $500K he won several months ago....the other day he won $5000 from a $5 or was a $10 Monopoly ticket...........what's so weird is that he only bought ONE ticket for the $500K and TWO tickets for the $5000 win ...........what's your take ??

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

orlando florida
    United States
    Member #177741
    October 18, 2016
    5 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I bought a roll of 2 dollar holiday for $300 and only profit back $142.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      610 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

<snip>N IT !!! BIG JIM just pulled another win besides the $500K he won several months ago....the other day he won $5000 from a $5 or was a $10 Monopoly ticket...........what's so weird is that he only bought ONE ticket for the $500K and TWO tickets for the $5000 win ...........what's your take ??

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

It definitely speaks to the value of moderation, and being at the right place at the right time. My recent $500 win was a "one and done".

Statistically, buying more tickets should increase chances. In all likelihood, a person is likely to be negative and regress toward the mean unless they hit something big. It sounds like Big Jim has a good system going, and kudos to him for having the self-control to only buying 1 or 2 tickets on a time. That's something that I personally need to work on, and I'm sure many of us are guilty of this.

@ Woodro - $145/$300 back? That's not a bad return on a $2 ticket, actually. I know $5 tickets can return back as low as $105/$300, I believe.

Largo
        United States
        Member #157181
        July 11, 2014
        190 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2016, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

It definitely speaks to the value of moderation, and being at the right place at the right time. My recent $500 win was a "one and done".

Statistically, buying more tickets should increase chances. In all likelihood, a person is likely to be negative and regress toward the mean unless they hit something big. It sounds like Big Jim has a good system going, and kudos to him for having the self-control to only buying 1 or 2 tickets on a time. That's something that I personally need to work on, and I'm sure many of us are guilty of this.

@ Woodro - $145/$300 back? That's not a bad return on a $2 ticket, actually. I know $5 tickets can return back as low as $105/$300, I believe.

I'm down to only 4 tickets a week and I feel like I do a lot better this way. I have 3 sitting in my car waiting to be scratched that I bought when I cashed my 100$ win off the 2$ holiday game. I'll let them sit a few days I think.

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1093 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2016, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't find the $200 MILLION DOLLAR SPECTACULAR - #786 ? on the FlLottery list ..... I've been away and did I miss something about it ? It shows up under $10 tickets tho .....

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

United States
            Member #175371
            June 13, 2016
            209 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't find the $200 MILLION DOLLAR SPECTACULAR - #786 ? on the FlLottery list ..... I've been away and did I miss something about it ? It shows up under $10 tickets tho .....

Ended Oct.7

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              198 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I think they finally ended that game early with 2 unclaimed jackpots. A lot of us chased that game hard, but came up short. I don't know of anyone that still has books of it left for sale. Ditto for the 50X the Cash.

Not sure if you saw the threads from the past few months, but it looks like EMTAdam made a deal with the devil (kidding). Seriously, he hit the winning streaks of winning streaks. $2M Holiday Rush jackpot, a $250,000 Kings Ransom Jackpot, and I believe he just hit a $100K Gold Rush Doubler prize a few weeks ago. He's not too far from you in Cape Coral. He "helped" us clean out most of the remaining $200MS and 50X tickets remaining and although I don't think he lost anything big, it made some of us think twice about a dwindling game and whether the remaining jackpots for them were actually in the market for sale or had been discarded or picked up by Lottery officials to never be able to be sold. 

I'd really like to try the SuperMillions, but I have never had any luck on that game. I can't remember the last time I won $100 I think 100X was still in circulation, all the new tickets odds stink. My mom and grandma have actually had better luck with the $2 tickets hitting $50 and $100 (twice) this year.

Miami
                United States
                Member #176478
                August 7, 2016
                33 Posts
                Posted: November 18, 2016, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

My store use to be a dud. Now lots of winners. I won $500 last week. Someone in front of me tonight won $500. Cashier also told me someone won $10,000. This store is gonna sell a jackpot soon. Hope it's me.

Miami, FL
                  United States
                  Member #177950
                  October 31, 2016
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

My store use to be a dud. Now lots of winners. I won $500 last week. Someone in front of me tonight won $500. Cashier also told me someone won $10,000. This store is gonna sell a jackpot soon. Hope it's me.

What store is this? I'm also in the Miami area. There's a tiny Chevron that recently just had a $1 Mil winner on on the Misfortune game, a 20K prize on the Fast 100, and a 10K on Maximum Money. I play there all the time I can't believe i missed out on these prizes!!!!

orlando,fl
                    United States
                    Member #89879
                    April 17, 2010
                    130 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2016, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Well I found my shining start tonight and coincidentally it was $20 on #20. I guess it beats the usual 5 or 10 I win.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      610 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2016, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Well, I splurged big time recently. Here are wins from the past two days.

Holiday Gifts - Book #25779 - (Overall, bad return - but was worth picking up due to the low book number) 

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        610 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2016, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Here are the big wins, including my biggest win of all time. I was extremely lucky these past two days, and the chase finally paid off. I am officially done chasing tickets/playing scratchoffs this hardcore. I really appreciate the support from everyone on this community. 

Super Million Books:

733850: 

Total return: $935/$600

733829 - 

Total return: $101,340/$600 (Yep, you read that right. I'm going to be able to pay off all my student loans, and be debt free!) 

I can post the specific winning ticket numbers, and other data if anyone is curious. Here's the pictures...

First Super Symbol

And my biggest win of all time...there were several duds before this hit. The $1k Super Millions winner came right after.

I was shocked to see the $100k prize still existed. It gives me hope that the $3m final jackpot may be out there as well. There certainly are books out there in the relevant ranges. Like always, I'm wishing everyone from the LP fam.

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          209 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2016, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

More proof that that EMTadam is lucky .. not the store .... I didn't win ANYTHING off the scratchers I bought ... but had to take a pic of this

United States
                            Member #175371
                            June 13, 2016
                            209 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2016, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Well, I splurged big time recently. Here are wins from the past two days.

Holiday Gifts - Book #25779 - (Overall, bad return - but was worth picking up due to the low book number) 

Holy crap ... you did it ... finally  ... that 3 week break was meant to be broken ... CONGRATS!

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              359 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2016, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Here are the big wins, including my biggest win of all time. I was extremely lucky these past two days, and the chase finally paid off. I am officially done chasing tickets/playing scratchoffs this hardcore. I really appreciate the support from everyone on this community. 

Super Million Books:

733850: 

Total return: $935/$600

733829 - 

Total return: $101,340/$600 (Yep, you read that right. I'm going to be able to pay off all my student loans, and be debt free!) 

I can post the specific winning ticket numbers, and other data if anyone is curious. Here's the pictures...

First Super Symbol

And my biggest win of all time...there were several duds before this hit. The $1k Super Millions winner came right after.

I was shocked to see the $100k prize still existed. It gives me hope that the $3m final jackpot may be out there as well. There certainly are books out there in the relevant ranges. Like always, I'm wishing everyone from the LP fam.

Wow, Dracos! Congrats! You deserve it.

Page 339 of 353