Welcome Guest
You last visited April 23, 2017, 3:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

6787 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 343 of 453
PrintE-mailLink
jacksonville florida
United States
Member #174115
April 4, 2016
200 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2016, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Dracos

Have u seen any of the $10.00 $2,000,000 in Jax anywhere?

United States
    Member #178310
    November 22, 2016
    18 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2016, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Awesome, thanks.

Let me know if you're searching for anything and I'll follow-up with what  find.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      985 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2016, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Dracos

Have u seen any of the $10.00 $2,000,000 in Jax anywhere?

These stores are probably your best bet for $2,000,000 jackpot. I have a full list I can email, but most of those places are listed as having 1 book as "received" and I would always recommend calling and asking before going. 
      This store are listed as having 1 active book:
      Sunrise Food Mart #17
      1240 / $2,000,000JACKPOT  1 0
      4023 Southside Boulevard, Jacksonville (904) 645-3122 
      Both of these stores are listed as having 1 active, and 1 book as received/in-stock.
      Ken's Corner Store
      1240 / $2,000,000JACKPOT  1 1
      890 W King Street, Saint Augustine (904) 829-2732
      King Food Mart
      1240 / $2,000,000JACKPOT
      667 W King Street, Saint Augustine (904) 810-5606
        duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        940 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2016, 11:39 am - IP Logged
        These stores are probably your best bet for $2,000,000 jackpot. I have a full list I can email, but most of those places are listed as having 1 book as "received" and I would always recommend calling and asking before going. 
        This store are listed as having 1 active book:
        Sunrise Food Mart #17
        1240 / $2,000,000JACKPOT  1 0
        4023 Southside Boulevard, Jacksonville (904) 645-3122 
        Both of these stores are listed as having 1 active, and 1 book as received/in-stock.
        Ken's Corner Store
        1240 / $2,000,000JACKPOT  1 1
        890 W King Street, Saint Augustine (904) 829-2732
        King Food Mart
        1240 / $2,000,000JACKPOT
        667 W King Street, Saint Augustine (904) 810-5606

I think that store at 4023 Southside Boulevard is the one at the corner of Hogan Road and Southside Blvd. I have been there before and they had a lot of the older tickets the last time I was there (been a few months)...

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          985 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I think that store at 4023 Southside Boulevard is the one at the corner of Hogan Road and Southside Blvd. I have been there before and they had a lot of the older tickets the last time I was there (been a few months)...

Hmm, it has been maybe 6 months since I lived in Jax. I used to live in Arlington area, and I think I might have even stopped by that store before. I feel like I have a picture of it in my head. Jax has been having alot of winners lately. Even though I live in Gainesville now, I'm really happy to see people hitting big in Jacksonville. My old Publix on Merrill sold a top prize on the $5 Platinum 7s.

@ Bke - I'd say 265k-275k is the range where I'd expect the last $2M prize to be found on the 2,000,000 jackpot. 255k-265 is possible as well, I'm not sure where the print ends exactly on that game. I think I've seen it go up to 275k or 277k. 

Honestly, 2,000,000 jackpot might be scarcer than Super Millions at this point.

United States
            Member #167585
            July 21, 2015
            64 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Here are the big wins, including my biggest win of all time. I was extremely lucky these past two days, and the chase finally paid off. I am officially done chasing tickets/playing scratchoffs this hardcore. I really appreciate the support from everyone on this community. 

Super Million Books:

733850: 

Total return: $935/$600

733829 - 

Total return: $101,340/$600 (Yep, you read that right. I'm going to be able to pay off all my student loans, and be debt free!) 

I can post the specific winning ticket numbers, and other data if anyone is curious. Here's the pictures...

First Super Symbol

And my biggest win of all time...there were several duds before this hit. The $1k Super Millions winner came right after.

I was shocked to see the $100k prize still existed. It gives me hope that the $3m final jackpot may be out there as well. There certainly are books out there in the relevant ranges. Like always, I'm wishing everyone from the LP fam.

Congrats Dracos!  Way to beat the odds.  I've ramped down my spending and only play a couple hundred a week.  I hope to one day hit something like that Dracos.  I'm sure you had a grin from ear to ear and I bet that feeling was priceless.  Did you do a double take or triple take?

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              985 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2016, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Dracos!  Way to beat the odds.  I've ramped down my spending and only play a couple hundred a week.  I hope to one day hit something like that Dracos.  I'm sure you had a grin from ear to ear and I bet that feeling was priceless.  Did you do a double take or triple take?

I know you will hit something huge, hopefully far bigger than my win. You've been doing so much research on the games, and their designs. If you come back to FL, that $20 Super Millions game I have been playing has a $3M jackpot out there still. Not sure whether it will happen in Indiana, New York, or whenever you come back down to Florida. I hear so many stories of people buying jackpot winning tickets in FL while on a trip. 

It was actually a "quadruple" take where I bought 4 books of Super Millions in total. I've never bought that many books at once, the only reason I did was because I was getting a big paycheck back that I wasn't expecting at all.  Two were profitable books (one extremely profitable), and two were average payouts. 

That $1000 winner on Gold Rush Doubler was a single purchase, "one and done" from a Publix vending machine. Crazy how whenever I buy multiple of those I usually find losers and haven't found a single $500 winner (1 in 179 odds) on that game. Yet when I buy a single purchase from a Publix machine, I get a $1000 (1 in 5000 odds). 

That was my final splurge with scratchoffs. I'm on hiatus now, paying off bills, and putting the rest in savings.

Cape Coral
                United States
                Member #173988
                March 28, 2016
                281 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I finally got the response from my lottery rep today on remaining books of SM,50x cash and HG in my area.  There were a LOT of SM books showing on her report,  but when i went to the stores ,  I was only able to find 1 book.  Bought book 711436 of SM and returned $480.  I don't understand how a report that was run this morning at 9am shows 8 stores with a combined 15 books of those 3 games and not 1 of the stores had a single book available.  I watched 3 managers go through their stock and nada. makes no sense

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #151010
                  January 5, 2014
                  296 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2016, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I finally got the response from my lottery rep today on remaining books of SM,50x cash and HG in my area.  There were a LOT of SM books showing on her report,  but when i went to the stores ,  I was only able to find 1 book.  Bought book 711436 of SM and returned $480.  I don't understand how a report that was run this morning at 9am shows 8 stores with a combined 15 books of those 3 games and not 1 of the stores had a single book available.  I watched 3 managers go through their stock and nada. makes no sense

It is strange, but on the bright side you managed to find a book "in the zone". The ones up in Gainesville that I could find yesterday were all around the 680's.

I went the back-way home through Dunnellon tonight to stop at the Bonnie Food Store that was on Dracos list. Said 2 books of SM were received but she couldn't find anything. However, I was able to find 2MJ at the Sunoco on US41 & Citrus CR 39 from the list. The roll was almost gone on number 55. I went ahead and bought the last 5 but I should have checked roll numbers first. This one was like roll 145K which I think is way older than what I'm supposed to be looking for. Anyways, 4 losers and the last ticket had an 10X for $2. Meh, it could have been worse.

Cape Coral
                    United States
                    Member #173988
                    March 28, 2016
                    281 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Heading home now from a trip to collier county.  thanks to a publix manager and a sunoco manager,  i now have 3 SM books that are in the zone .  :)  Will know results in a few hours.  692k 729k 689k

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      985 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Yep. 

That's why I estimate 100 books "in the zone" across the state. There's lists showing upwards to 500 books when you combine them all, but most places don't have it in stock.

West Palm Beach district office is down to 2 books. Jacksonville district office is down to 9 books. AK Kwik is down to 5 books. The Orlando area, in particular seems to have alot of places listed as having it. 

Really, anything 682k-737k is "in the zone". I'm tempted to go to Jacksonville district office and buy out the books in the 710k range.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

It is strange, but on the bright side you managed to find a book "in the zone". The ones up in Gainesville that I could find yesterday were all around the 680's.

I went the back-way home through Dunnellon tonight to stop at the Bonnie Food Store that was on Dracos list. Said 2 books of SM were received but she couldn't find anything. However, I was able to find 2MJ at the Sunoco on US41 & Citrus CR 39 from the list. The roll was almost gone on number 55. I went ahead and bought the last 5 but I should have checked roll numbers first. This one was like roll 145K which I think is way older than what I'm supposed to be looking for. Anyways, 4 losers and the last ticket had an 10X for $2. Meh, it could have been worse.

Yep, 145k is definitely way too low.

The Super Millions game is so scarce at this point...

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          281 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2016, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Well, that wasn't fun. 

Book 1 returned  320

Book 2 returned 430

Book 3 returned 245

Miami, FL
                            United States
                            Member #177950
                            October 31, 2016
                            33 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2016, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Good morning guys! Hope everyone is ready for a great and long Thanksgiving weekend!

I just wanted to get your input and see which is the best $2 ticket you recommend. I plan on buying like 20 today. Thanks!

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              985 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2016, 9:55 am - IP Logged

@ Adam - Did you clear all the Super Millions in your area after those 4 books? Those are somewhat average returns for Super Millions. With the number of $1k, $5k, $10k, and $20k prizes remaining, I'm sure with the number of books remaining that some of those hits are still out there along with the elusive final jackpot. Those prizes still make the game lucrative. I'm debating on driving to Fort Pierce on Friday to pick up some books in that area.

@ Pikachu - For $2 tickets, I think the Fast 100 is the best ticket currently out. I think 80k+ range is where the most recent books should be in, toward the end of the print. Maybe get some of those along with the $2 Monopoly. I personally also like the Electric 8s, and Double Deuces.

Page 343 of 453