Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling is so 1920!!

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
Member #129822
June 28, 2012
361 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2013, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Just my opinion.......who still use wheels for their numbers ?Drum . I used Bluskov's wheels but now I dont wheel anymore -chances to get a 5/5 increased 10 fold Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Are the year "1920" and "wheeling" connected? 

I don't wheel numbers because I usually play only 10-20 lines to cover 70% of the possible numbers and there aren't any wheels with a decent guarantee that do that.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
      New Hampshire
      United States
      Member #136492
      December 12, 2012
      322 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2013, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Ya RJoh, Einstein first experimented with lottery wheeling back then right after he came out with his theory of relativity.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2013, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I simulated a 2 if 6 with 35 numbers for 6+r/45 before a drawing and had 3 in a line. Odds are small, payouts are smaller.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7302 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

I don't wheel numbers because I usually play only 10-20 lines to cover 70% of the possible numbers and there aren't any wheels with a decent guarantee that do that.

I Agree! if you're comparing spending $20 on an abbreviated 3 if 5 wheel that guarantees winning 6 bucks by matching 5 of the numbers. The key to using any group of numbers less than all is to match five numbers, but getting a smaller prize guarantee can eliminate the one line that matches all five numbers.

But by playing less than all the numbers, you're still wheeling some of the numbers and only using the combos matching your perimeters as your guarantee. The odds of matching all five numbers on any 10 or 20 lines is the same whether it's QPs, an abbreviated wheel, or using filters. Having a better chance by using filters depends on the odds against all your filters passing.

Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! if you're comparing spending $20 on an abbreviated 3 if 5 wheel that guarantees winning 6 bucks by matching 5 of the numbers. The key to using any group of numbers less than all is to match five numbers, but getting a smaller prize guarantee can eliminate the one line that matches all five numbers.

But by playing less than all the numbers, you're still wheeling some of the numbers and only using the combos matching your perimeters as your guarantee. The odds of matching all five numbers on any 10 or 20 lines is the same whether it's QPs, an abbreviated wheel, or using filters. Having a better chance by using filters depends on the odds against all your filters passing.

Full wheel?

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Just my opinion.......who still use wheels for their numbers ?Drum . I used Bluskov's wheels but now I dont wheel anymore -chances to get a 5/5 increased 10 fold Big Smile

When you say wheel are so 1920's, do you mean they are so Rockefeller?

I was designing a wheeling algorithm based on some quantum mechanical theory.

It took me about 36 hours to perfect.

Here it is for all to share.

P1-P2-A-B-C

P1-P2-D-E-F

P1-P2 G-H-I

It is a two power number wheel, (P1 and P2)  in three lines (11 numbers) with a 3 if 3 guarentee.

Please dont try to sell it.  Its "proprietary"

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7302 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2013, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Full wheel?

By definition the total amount of possibilities are a full wheel so logically every combination is part of a wheel.

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #126396
                  April 8, 2012
                  399 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

P1-P2-A-B-C

P1-P2-D-E-F

P1-P2 G-H-I

It is a two power number wheel, (P1 and P2)  in three lines (11 numbers) with a 3 if 3 guarentee.

Hi,LottoBonner, thanks for sharing your info..

Is that wheel for pick3? Can you please give an example how it works. I am not really know wheels that much, but when I see or hear the words: "quantum mechanical theory"Hyper It is get my attention super fast..

Thanks,

tvpventures..Big Smile

South Africa
                    Member #129822
                    June 28, 2012
                    361 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2013, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Agree with you......if you used decent wheels then different story. But Rjoh since I stpped wheeling I won more.

South Africa
                      Member #129822
                      June 28, 2012
                      361 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Full wheel?

Yes if a budget is not a problem then this is an option.................but in 1920!!!!! lolBig Grin

South Africa
                        Member #129822
                        June 28, 2012
                        361 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2013, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

P1-P2-A-B-C

P1-P2-D-E-F

P1-P2 G-H-I

Lottoboner look there is a few excellent wheels -I cannot shoot them down -but scientifcally you should be able to narow down the winning numbers if the right methods are used. Most times huge wheels is not so nice on the pocket. Why play 100 lines if you can win with 5 lines ?

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi,LottoBonner, thanks for sharing your info..

Is that wheel for pick3? Can you please give an example how it works. I am not really know wheels that much, but when I see or hear the words: "quantum mechanical theory"Hyper It is get my attention super fast..

Thanks,

tvpventures..Big Smile

I was only kidding when i said "quantum mechanical theory".

However, from what I remember off the top of my head about locating a subatomic particle,

one would try to use as many variables as possible to maximize the correct potentiality wave of distribution.

So for instance, A) charge b) spin c) orientation d) mass  etc, to be able "to get a better picture"

So the same would apply for the numbers.  The more variables the "better the picture"

I,.  a) skip b) spacing c) frequency d) odd/eve

BTW that wheel is for pick five.  You just have to get the two power number correct and one of the other 9 numbers to guarentee a win in three lines.

A full three power number wheel would be the most logical for a "Rockefeller"

In Gails Wheel five to win she calls them Jackpot Buster Wheels.   If you are good at picking and have suitable funds these would be best.  They might bust your wallet for a couple of draws though until you have a lucky windfall.  The real question is how many draws can you endure?

And if you cant endure what is your excuse?

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Lottoboner look there is a few excellent wheels -I cannot shoot them down -but scientifcally you should be able to narow down the winning numbers if the right methods are used. Most times huge wheels is not so nice on the pocket. Why play 100 lines if you can win with 5 lines ?

I use basically a grid to make my wheels.  I focus on mainly two repeats, two 1 day skips.  (If I can endure the losses when the trend is cooling)

However two 5 day skip, two 7 day skip two 13 day skips come at their own regular intervals.

But according to the maxim that which is most likely occurs most often, well then its 0 day and 1 day skip ( however these can go cold)

I would say large wheels are not nice on the pocket unless you have a million dollars and are just trying to win another million,

whereby a 3 or 4 power number pick 6 full wheel would be the way to go.

Without checking I risk to say, these wheels would cost up to approximately 500 dollars american to say win one million pre-tax.

I might post an example of my grid with parameters later.

If one can reduce their wheel pool of numbers to say 9 numbers and be correct 5/9 then those wheels will definatley pay.

The truth is that if you have the money to burn, then 100 lines is not a big loss over 5 lines.

IMHO, once you start playing 100 lines over say 10 lines, you are more guessing franticly than playing with pinpoint accuracy.

Good Luck!

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2013, 6:16 am - IP Logged

I believe that your jpb wheels don't win anything with the wrong numbers.