Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling is so 1920!!

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2013, 11:30 am - IP Logged

While you are discussing, I use my time for picking numbers!

Which numbers did you pick?

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

The good ones!

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Did you watch Part 1?  It only takes 10 minutes.

If you make it to the end of Part 2, you will be on your way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpC6R77YpdY

It just might help you select numbers...

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2013, 10:58 am - IP Logged

The good ones!

Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2013, 11:10 am - IP Logged

"...your doubts and skepticism are quite prolific in most all your posts."

If, after disagreeing with someone who claimed that 'One plus one equals three', they called you a skeptic, what would your response be?

Thanks for the book recommendation but I'm content with Yoga and Meditation.

http://gita-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/indian-yoga-and-meditation.html

Realize

Thanks for putting yourself on display as the truly twisted an devious individual that you are. Happy to hear that your content going nowhere with your yoga and meditation (on nothing) 

Just for the record Jammy, the bible quotation I gave you was NOT a book recommendation for you to scoff at. It was merely a small glimpse into how the true act of meditation is carried out. 

I hope you continue to be content with going nowhere (or in circles) using a cheap empty imitation.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7344 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

That was arnold rothstein.

Bet Rothstein's book is more interesting than Epstein's.

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks for putting yourself on display as the truly twisted an devious individual that you are. Happy to hear that your content going nowhere with your yoga and meditation (on nothing) 

Just for the record Jammy, the bible quotation I gave you was NOT a book recommendation for you to scoff at. It was merely a small glimpse into how the true act of meditation is carried out. 

I hope you continue to be content with going nowhere (or in circles) using a cheap empty imitation.

Ronnie316,

"Twisted and devious?"  There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who would take offense to your crude remarks and their implications.  All you managed to do with your post is reveal, in no uncertain terms, your lack of understanding of yoga and its related meditation style.  It could even help someone like you.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/330774-what-are-the-health-benefits-of-yoga-meditation/

--Jimmy4164

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                Member #129822
                June 28, 2012
                393 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2013, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I will very briefly explain........

History forms patterns,patterns repeat, repeat paterns contain filters, if the filters are set correctly Bingo -winning the lottery  per example 6/49 your chances are roughly 1 in 14 Million. With wahat I explain above you have given yourself a chance to 1 in 7000 chance to win the lottery.

I am using my own system and although I havent won the first devision - I have won a second devision and 3 times 3rd devision. Thats why I say wheeling sadly dont do the trick for me anymore -might work for others but there is a BETTER method!

Ricklou

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Bet Rothstein's book is more interesting than Epstein's.

This is Weinstein:

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316,

"Twisted and devious?"  There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who would take offense to your crude remarks and their implications.  All you managed to do with your post is reveal, in no uncertain terms, your lack of understanding of yoga and its related meditation style.  It could even help someone like you.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/330774-what-are-the-health-benefits-of-yoga-meditation/

--Jimmy4164

Jammy Jammy Jammy, try to keep up. My comment was not crude, nor meant to be offensive.

It was not even related to your yoga experience...........

It was in response to your claim that I said "one plus one is three" and the fact that you thanked me for a book recommendation that I never gave............

How are we supposed to talk to each other if you cant carry on a coherent discussion?

How does having a meditation style that I believe to be BETTER than yours translate into:

All you managed to do with your post is reveal, in no uncertain terms, your lack of understanding of yoga and its related meditation style.

You make WAY too many false assumptions, and post WAY too many inaccuracies for intelligent discussion.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Let me help you Jammy,

#1. One plus one is NOT three.

#2. The Bible is a collection of Canonized books. 

#3. I know plenty about yoga and its related meditation style.

#4. I have my own meditation style that is exponentially BETTER than yours.

#5. I won't be needing help from yoga anytime within the next few thousand years.

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Jammy Jammy Jammy, try to keep up. My comment was not crude, nor meant to be offensive.

It was not even related to your yoga experience...........

It was in response to your claim that I said "one plus one is three" and the fact that you thanked me for a book recommendation that I never gave............

How are we supposed to talk to each other if you cant carry on a coherent discussion?

How does having a meditation style that I believe to be BETTER than yours translate into:

All you managed to do with your post is reveal, in no uncertain terms, your lack of understanding of yoga and its related meditation style.

You make WAY too many false assumptions, and post WAY too many inaccuracies for intelligent discussion.

Thanks for bringing me up to date "Ronnie316." 

Sorry, but I didn't say you claimed one plus one is three.  I asked what YOUR RESPONSE would be if someone called you a skeptic for disagreeing with such a claim.  There's a difference - go back and check.  What WOULD your response be?

BTW, what did you have for breakfast this morning?  You should make it your daily fare.  It might just be what dramatically improved your writing style, grammar, and coherence, in the above post. Wink

--Jimmy4164

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2013, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks for bringing me up to date "Ronnie316." 

Sorry, but I didn't say you claimed one plus one is three.  I asked what YOUR RESPONSE would be if someone called you a skeptic for disagreeing with such a claim.  There's a difference - go back and check.  What WOULD your response be?

BTW, what did you have for breakfast this morning?  You should make it your daily fare.  It might just be what dramatically improved your writing style, grammar, and coherence, in the above post. Wink

--Jimmy4164

YW Jammy, I know you feel far superior to me Jammy and suffer from loss of perspective so I will take the time to digress with you for a moment. I'm fully aware that you were asking a semi-rhetorical question, but I was responding the your inference that you clearly believe I'm innumerate which I'm NOT.

Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

While you were discussing I fixed my 4/6 tonight.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2013, 10:56 am - IP Logged

While you were discussing I fixed my 4/6 tonight.

Is it woking well now?